The Lost Daughter- A Mafia Pr...

By alyssa21hosein

The Lost Mafia Princess Alyssa has gone through pain and torture. But it has made her who she is. Known in th... More

CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Cousins and Uncles.
Tattoo and Weapon Tour
Alyssa's Cars and Bikes
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Family House
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
4/20 Special
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
important note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter
just a thought/rant/adressing something
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 19

24.6K 506 100
By alyssa21hosein

OK FIRST OFF HELLO, HOW ARE YOU, HOW WAS YOUR DAY.

SECONDLY THANK YOU! WE HIT 1.5K READS!!

I AM TRULY EXCITED AND GRATEFUL FOR YOU ALL

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY AND HERE'S ANOTHER UPDATE, ENJOY!

22.03.22

-ALYSSA 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dimitri's POV

Wow. that's all I could begin with. She is amazing, the punch she just gave to the bitch was just wow. whoever she was talking on the phone was lucky they didn't make her even angrier. the way how she switches languages is just soo hot I can only imagine when she speaks Spanish or Italian. she is also so smart and she stands up for herself, I watched as she spoke on the phone, the way her voice held such authority her aura dripping with power. I just couldn't figure out what made her aura so powerful. the last line snapped me out of my thoughts

"I'm on my way in five, tell Akari to be there or else his dick is going to be on his fucking head and he will finally be a fucking unicorn. I am just stressed, okay. Bye I'm leaving now."

unconsciously I looked down then looked terrified she was being serious at least she looked as though she would do it. Right after I got up with her brothers and walked her outside. She got into an Audi and sped off. it was then I knew she was fucking special. for the rest of the lunch period I had a fucking smile that didn't wipe off my face.

3RD Person POV (the fight)

The brothers watched their little sister as she punched the screeching girl. They were shocked one punch knocked her out. They knew not to get on her bad side. After her phone call, everyone knew better than to make a comment. instead they walked her out and watched her drive off. For the rest of the lunch period, the brothers watched Dimitri smiling, something he rarely does. And the brothers themselves were proud of their little sister. After their school day was done they all went home after telling their friends they'll see them at dinner. Dimitri was the heir to the Spanish mafia, Caleb and Carson were the sons of the Sicilian mafia, and the Korean Mafia, Mexican Mafia, German Mafia and Arabian mafia, English Mafia, French and Russian will be joining them for the dinner. The only missing mafia would be the Australian mafia. They all had an alliance with one another, the Australian was just the most powerful. little did everyone know, she will be there.

Alyssa's POV

Since I had to carry out my mission, I was going to be cutting it extremely close to dinner, so I called mom and dad to let them know. They said it was fine as most of them are relatives anyway. It was now about 6 and I was stuck in traffic and had blood over me which stained, I used a wipe to get the rest off. Dinner was starting in 45 minutes and I am fucked. By the time I got to the shortcut, I had 30 minutes. I bolted through the streets my car roaring as I pressed the accelerator. I finally arrived and parked my car and got into the house through my window. When I got there I quickly darted to the bathroom and got ready. I was about five minutes late, when I decided to call my parents up like they told me to do on the phone earlier. They arrived to my room and hugged me.

Alyssa's dress

"You look so amazing!" mom exclaimed she clasped her hands.

"You are stunning principessa."

"Is everything okay, why did you need to talk to me?" I asked as they stood Infront of me.

"Listen honey, the people we have downstairs, some are your uncles and their kids and grandparents but a lot of the others aren't just simply our business partners-" Mom started for dad to only cut her off.

"We're the Italian mafia" dad bluntly blurted out. he was nervous as he was rambling.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you. We were just protecting you but, we wanted to tell you before the dinner and it got out form another instead of us.."

"I know, it's okay." I said calmly.

"I-what?" dad asked.

"I knew already, I know we all keep secrets to protect both another person and ourselves. I understand. I knew you were keeping something, and I too have secrets that I would tell you all in due time." I said although I had a feeling it would be soon, very fucking soon.

"O-Okay, we aren't going to pry, but whatever it is you know you can tell us." mom said.

"I know and eventually I will, but it has things that is more like a surprise or like not in place for right now." I reasoned.

They agreed and we all walked down the stairs to the dining room that was made for today an extra large table was added to the room to have space for a lot of people. Mom and dad went down together at first, then I walked down after. As I approached the last stair someone's hand was held out, Dimitri's. He leaned into my side and whispered into my ear.

" Te ves tan jodidamente hermosa mi amor." (you look so fucking beautiful my love)

"Gracias y te ves guapo Dimitri." I said as he got flustered for a little until he cleared his throat and I giggled. I Alyssa Argento fucking giggled. who would have thought not fucking me that's who.

(thank you and you look handsome Dimitri)

"Alright enough D, that's my sister." Alessi said as he took me with him.

"You look pretty sorella." he said while we were walking.

"Fratello, you cleaned up pretty well too." I said until I was led to the dining room where everyone was. when dad spotted us he began.

"Alright, goodnight to everyone, before we start I just wanted to inform all of you something, we found her" dad said while holding mom's hand.

"What the fuck you found her and didn't say shit stronzo?"(asshole) One of the men said.

as the other was about to say something dad interrupted and said

"well instead of quarreling with me do you want to meet her?"

"SHE'S HERE?!?" another man shouted except he was like an older version of dad.

"Bambina, come out." as dad said that whisperers erupted from some saying, "she's so pretty!"

after everyone finished staring at me, they eventually started to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I am your uncle Hades, its so good to have you back bambina. This is my wife Aliana and these are my sons, Leonardo, Octavius, Jackson, Ethaniel and Natheaniel. " he said and everyone hugged me. He looked like my dad as well but didn't have the same eyes as him.

"Hi sweetie, my name is Kellian and I'm your dad's youngest brother and this is my wife Rekha and my sons, Ricardo, Emelio, Timothee and Mattheo." he said while hugging me once again they didn't have the same eyes as dad.

Next a lady approached me, she already had tears in her eyes, she pulled me into an unsuspected hug which caused me to tense, eventually I relaxed and reciprocated the gesture. A man around the same age as her approached me, he was the one that looked like my dad. he also had those green eyes, the ones like mine.

He approached me and stared at me coldly, so I being me did the same. The cold façade was interrupted by a flash of shock in his eyes. a little later his stare turned into a glare. I returned his glare 10 times as hard. he pulled me into a sudden hug and I once again tensed but relaxed after.

"mi sei mancato così tanto, hai i miei occhi." he said (i missed you so much, you have my eyes.)

"mi sei mancato anche tu, nonno, e vedo che è raro avere questi begli occhi" I said

(i missed you too grandpa, and i see its rare to have these beautiful eyes)

"You speak Italian." he more stated than asked.

"Yes, among others." I confirmed.

after our little reunion I was introduced to everyone. we were about to get seated when the doors opened and revealed Ethan. He was also gay, and he was like a brother to me. He was also sold and in my cell. I didn't think I'd see him honestly. I remember watching movies and the way he told me he was gay.

This dude was watching 50 shades darker with me and blurted out,

" I wish I find a man as fine as Christian Grey and I hope he fucks me like that too."

he was nervous that night. We spent the rest of the night watching movies and talking about our crushes.

We also have our inside jokes too. We kept in touch but I didn't expect to see him here.

As our eyes caught one another, we both took a deep breath, remembering the times at that hell. .

"A-Alyssa?" He said as he hugged me then pulled his head back to see me properly.

"Ethan" I said a tear, wanting to drop as he was a mess. I knew he blamed himself.

"H-how, w-what, f-fuck?" he said.

"How's A-Akari, and S-Sammy and, N-ichola and G-gabby and V-eronica and C-Chase, Cole and Nicholas." he said remembering the names of our friends.

"Akari's doing great he has a boyfriend he's happy, Sammy, he has a child now and he is a great dad. Oh and he's married too, and Gabby she has a boyfriend now, they're happy, and Chase he is alive he doesn't leave me the fuck alone and his amazing girlfriend is pregnant and there's Nicholas, he's back in Trinidad, and his mom's doing well she asked for you recently. And you after you went all incognito, how are you, did you finally find a man as nice as Christian Grey?" I asked after explaining trying to divert the question.

"Yeah, I did, his name is Jacob and you should meet him sometime, by the way I know what you're gonna ask and yes he does check that box as well." he said and I chuckled.

how'd he know I was gonna ask if he fucks him like Christian.

"Wait, what about Nichola and Cole you missed them out." he said. I took a sharp breath

"I-I they're probably happy." I stated.

"Have you not heard from them in a while?" he asked

"no, no I haven't" I said inhaling and looking at him sadly.

"What are you not telling me?"

"where are they?"

"I-I'm sorry, I-I couldn't save them." I said quietly.

"No, no...you've got to be fucking joking. This isn't funny Lyss." he said desperately trying to get another answer.

"I'm sorry E, they're gone 20th March, a year after." i said in a hug he pulled me into.

"It's not your fault, you know. you couldn't be at two places at once."

"I know, I came to peace with that."

"I know you're not okay Alyssa, and you know just say the word and i'll drop everything. I owe you my life." he said pulling away.

We looked around and saw everyone looking at us confused. I silently asked dad to break the silence.

"Okay, who's hungry." dad said and all of us went to the table, I was seated beside Xavier and Lorenzo. and opposite to Dimitri. Ethan was taking work so he sat with other mafia leaders.

"sabes lo bonita que eres?" he said to me. ( do you know how pretty you are?)

"sí, pero gracias una vez más, no te ves tan mal, sabes que tus padres también hablan español cierto" i said.

( yes but thank you again you don't look too bad ,you do know your parents speak spanish too right)

At my last statement he turned pink and his parents began to laugh. That caught the attention of the room.

"What's happening?" mom asked.

"It's just a funny joke that's all." his mom replied.

I mouthed a thank you then the conversation the men were having got my interest.

"I wish we could meet the death princess, she and the Australian mafia has saved our asses so many times." the british leader said.

"Oh on another note, I reached out to Miss A about a collaboration today." dad said.

"Well Goodluck man, I heard it was tough to get a space to work with her." uncle Kellian said while the others agreed.

The conversation continued until my phone rang.

"I really need to take this dad." I said as I saw the USA's crest pop up onto the phone. He nodded.

"What a pleasure it is to receive a call from you at..."I paused looking at my watch then continuing,"9:30 in the night John."

"I know, but I really need a favor Alyssa. It's important" he said.

" Mr. President sir, with ALL due respect, I had a bad day, I'm already angry one little push and I am done, correction someone will be done and not in that way." I said into the phone quietly hoping no one heard but it was futile.

"It's my wife Alyssa. They took her."

"fuck, okay fine. where was she last?" I said holding the bridge of my nose.

"In our room at a hotel, around NYC it was about 20 minutes from the rite aid. I sent the location. We are tracking her currently. I really need your help Alyssa." he sounded fucking desperate, i pulled my hair, I never get a fucking rest do I.

"John. You fucking owe me and not the usual shit, I mean big." he was basically asking me to fucking risk my life.

"Any amount and deed." he said.

"I want 50. And a favor. I'll call it in when I need it."

"50 thousand, that's not even your usual." he said

"No. 50 million. I already figured where I need to be and I called my price. This isn't some fucking hide and seek game sir. "

"No problem. Done." he said

"You know how I work. I want it now John." I said while waiting for the notification to reach my phone.

"Done. " he said and simultaneously a ding was heard.

"I'm changing. In 20 max. I'll let you know.Have on standby.' I said as I hung up. I ran my hand through my hair and decided to finally look up, people already looking at me.

"Lyss, you alright." Ethan was the first to speak.

"I have something important to do. I am sorry but I need to go. Ill come back to say goodbye." I said getting up from my seat.

I hurried upstairs and got ready and put my weapons all over my body, explosives, guns, knives everything strapped to my torso or in a duffle bag. It was unrecognizable.

I traced my hands down my body looking for my phone but soon realized I left it on the table. I grabbed my key to my Audi R8 and quickly ran downstairs. I went to the table and realization smacked Ethan across the face.

"What did you get yourself into A?"

"Fucking game of find the queen that's what. I had to make use of the information we learnt" I said

"Be safe. Please." He said not bothering with the last comment I made.

"Ill try E. but you know I dont make fucking promises like that. "I said hugging him.

"Bye everyone, I love you. "I said as I gave my brothers and parents a hug and kiss.

This could be the last time I see them so fuck it.

I grabbed my phone and ran outside into my car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 28.8K 61
Evelyn Smith is a 15 year old girl who lives with her parents. She has been abused all her life by her parents, but still tries to find the good in b...
421K 8K 62
The lost mafia princess. Cordelia Hill is a seventeen year old girl with a troubled past. Life hit her hard. Her stepfather abused her since she was...
956K 17.3K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
43.5K 482 17
Arabela feels as if she has no place in the world, she feels lost. Arabella Hernandez is a young girl that got kidnapped by her mother at the age of...