Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... ะ•ั‰ะต

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLIV ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter II ||

9.5K 313 51
Creepsies

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Word Count - 2080 words

________________________________________________________________________________

"I got an interesting offer."

"Hmm? What offer?"

"Something called the League of Villains," Dabi said. "Headed by some hand dude cal-"

"LAME."

"I haven't finished," Dabi said, evidently annoyed.

"Who calls themselves the League of Villains? Like, that's the epitome of creativity. You couldn't even think of a good name, so you ended up with something so mainstream."

"Listen to me before I fry your brains."

"..... go on."

"It's headed by some dude with hands all over his body, called Shigaraki," Dabi surmised. "There's another member called Kurogiri, but I haven't had the chance to meet the guy."

"You met the hand dude?"

"I did. He was pretty lame."

"I literally said that before you even started."

"But you could consider the offer," Dabi said. "Working along with a bunch of other guys can open up a lot of possibilities for us in the future."

"And bar off quite a few as well," I pointed out. "I get your point, Dabi. But I have a clear goal in mind. I'm not joining some wannabe villains who just wanna watch the world burn. You're not a true villain if you don't recreate the world you destroy."

"They've got a goal, as well."

"And that is?"

"To kill All Might, the Symbol of Peace."

"Kill All Might, eh? Let me guess — this Shigaraki dude approached you? Or did you approach him?"

"What do you think? I just ran into him in an abandoned alley. Behind this one broken-down bar."

"Where exactly?"

"All the way in Kamino Ward. It's a bit far off from here. I ended up there on a whim, and I happened to run into the bastard there."

"You do understand why he approached you, right?"

Dabi sighed rather loudly. "Of course I do. They obviously wanna get a hold of the famous (F/N) (L/N). They want the support of the strongest villain the world will soon see."

"When you put it that way, yeah," I said uncertainly. "There's only 2 members in this so-called 'League of Villains'? What happened to the League part of it?"

"You think I know? But you can still think about it. Honestly, I don't mind. I'm just gonna be by your side."

"Aww, you're so sweet~~"

Fwoosh.

I jumped to the side, and landed in front of the coffee table.

"THAT SOFA WAS BRAND NEW!" I screamed. "What the hell, Dabi!?"

"You pissed me off," he said, as he stared at the now-charred leather sofa.

"You should be thankful that the sofa was made of real leather," I said. "Leather doesn't burn easily, after all."

"I think that is the exact reason we bought a leather sofa. Because it doesn't burn."

"So you admit that you just burn things on a whim?"

"..... Never have I been so offended by something that I 100% agree with."

*****

"This is the spot?"

"That's what Handsy said," Dabi monotoned. "Go on ahead. I'll follow you in."

I nodded, and I turned the doorknob to the bar. I pushed the door, and walked into the dimly lit corridor. It stretched on for quite a distance, and I walked through the dusty hallway.

We reached a second door at the end, and I turned the knob around.

The door gave way to a furnished bar, with..... 3 people sitting inside. All eyes turned to the new visitors.

"Look who's here!" a spectacled man gleamed. He looked to be in his late thirties or forties, and wore an eccentric suit with a completely non-matching tie. He wore quite a few rings on all his fingers.

"And you are?" I asked in a bored voice, pointing at the old man.

"Now, now, there's no need for such hostility," he spoke. "I'm merely a middleman. I'm a scout. Once you arrive at this bar, my job is finished. If you've got any business, it's with those 2 right there."

"I asked who you are."

"Oh well. Quite demanding. Name's Giran. As I've said before, I'm merely a broker. Pleasure."

I nodded, and turned to face the 2 other in the bar.

I recognized Handsy. Like Dabi had mentioned, his body was covered with a ton of hands, including his face. He had unkempt, messy blue hair, and looked like he hadn't seen the sun in forever.

The second man behind the bar was completely misty. He wore an elegant black suit, and was serving a drink to Handsy. His entire body was made of fog, save for 2 yellow eyes that were somehow lodged in between. I also assumed that he must have some solid part in him, since he's able to hold the glasses and stuff.

"The legendary (F/N) (L/N). What an honor it is meet someone like you," Kurogiri said, and he bowed down to greet me.

"I take it that you're Kurogiri?"

"I am, yes. This man here in front of me is Tomura Shigaraki. Together, we're known as the League of Villains. Our sole purpose — to kill All Might."

"And?"

"..... I'm sorry?"

"What do you plan to do after killing All Might? Surely you have some sort of goal you want to achieve?"

Kurogiri shook his head for a split second. "I'm afraid that as of now, our only goal is to maim the Symbol of Peace — the fake Symbol of Peace."

"I don't think I'm interested in an organization which does not know what it even wants."

Handsy turned around to face me for the first time during that conversation.

"Think about it once more, (F/N) (L/N)."

"Think about what?"

"Our League might be currently small, but we have resources. We have all the raw materials required to grow bigger. We have great plans ahead."

I snorted. "I cannot believe your words just by hearing them. You do not have any proof to back up your claims."

"I do have proof. We're only following the orders of Master. But we cannot meet him just because we want to. Master is a busy man," Shigaraki said in a crunchy voice.

"Master, eh? So you guys are only working for this Master of yours?"

"Yes, we are. I believe you might be able to meet him if we try. I daresay that Master will be very pleased to have someone like you in the League."

"I am still not very convinced."

"We're currently planning an attack on UA High," Kurogiri stated. "But we severely lack manpower. We're recruiting small time thugs and thieves to help in our endeavor."

"Hold your horses. The new batch in UA hasn't even begun. Heck, it's summer vacations for the kids if I remember correctly. Are you planning to directly attack UA High?"

"I don't think that will be practically possible," Shigaraki said, as he scratched his neck unhealthily. "We cannot infiltrate UA that easily. We need a better opportunity. We probably cannot attack the second or third years this time."

"So what even are you planning to do?" I asked in an exasperated tone.

"We've heard from certain sources that All Might will be attending UA High as a teacher this year," Kurogiri informed us. "We believe that it will provide ample opportunities to expose All Might's weakness to the world."

"Weakness, you say? But why do you think All Might is weak? I believe he stands to be the most dangerous person who can put a complete stop to all crime," I said. "Surely when you say he is weak, you have a plan to restrain him?"

"We do. But it's confidential information until you officially agree to join us," Shigaraki said.

"Understandable."

"And why is the scar-dude standing behind you like he has no care in this world?" Shigaraki groaned. "It's honestly pissing me off."

Dabi raised his right arm and jumped at Shigaraki, but I managed to catch hold of his arm before he could fry Shigaraki. "He's trying to provoke you. Calm down."

"Tch," Dabi said, thoroughly annoyed. "Hold your breath, Handy. You're gonna get your ass whooped by (F/N) if you try anything stupid."

"You're like his guardian or something?" Shigaraki said, as he pointed at Dabi.

I sighed.

"He's family."

Shigaraki scratched his neck yet again. "Family. I see....."

"So how do you plan on attacking All Might when he'll be right smack in the middle of UA?" I asked, changing the topic. "He'll be surrounded by an unhealthy amount of security, and there are a bunch of pro-heroes who work as teachers in UA."

"There will be an opportunity," Kurogiri said. "Tomura has received information from Master that there will definitely be an opportunity. We must be there to seize it, that's all there is."

I stayed quiet, and took a seat next to Shigaraki on the bar. Shigaraki eyed me suspiciously.

"What've you got on the house, Kurogiri?"

"Pretty sure you aren't 20 yet, (F/N) (L/N)," Kurogiri said.

"Come on, seriously? I join the League and stuff, and you can't even give me something to drink?"

"I take it that you've joined our ranks, then?"

"Perhaps. You can count me in for now. But don't expect me to show up at this place everyday, by the way. I've got work as well. Besides, this bar is crazy far away from our apartment."

"What about scar-face there?" Shigaraki asked. "He's joining as well?"

I turned to look at Dabi. He shrugged.

"I don't really care."

"That means yes," I said matter-of-factly. "So that seals the deal, I guess? I think you're supposed to say something along the lines of 'Welcome to the League, fellows!', or something."

"We only talk sense here," Shigaraki scoffed. "Let's move on. What's your quirk?"

"Not telling mine until you tell me yours."

"I asked first."

"Losers go first."

"....."

"....."

Shigaraki sighed. "I can't believe it. My quirk is Decay. I can disintegrate anything that I touch with all 5 of my fingers."

"Woah, nice....."

"My quirk is Warp," Kurogiri informed me, as he brewed a cocktail for me. "It allows me to create warps between any 2 places, given that I have the exact coordinates of the places where I need to open and connect my portals."

"You've gotta tell us yours as well, Giran," I turned to the middle-aged man, who had been sitting on a chair behind us the entire time. "I don't care if you're a broker or not."

"Why, if I must," Giran said, and he removed his glasses to wipe them. "My quirk is Muddied. It allows me to cause minor amnesia to anyone whose head I touch. I screw up their memories for the past 5 minutes and the future 5 minutes."

"What about yours, Scar-Face?" Shigaraki asked.

"He's got a name, Shigaraki. It's Dabi," I said, a little annoyed.

"Don't waste your breath talking to a lowlife like him, (F/N)," Dabi said. "Name's Dabi. My quirk's Cremation." He turned on a small blue flame in his right hand. "I can burn anything. Fire control, basically."

"I see....."

Shigaraki looked around the place, and his eyes fixed upon me.

"You haven't told us yours yet."

I slowly brought my left hand up to my eye, and lightly caressed it. "It's an ocular quirk."

"I know that. The (L/N) family is known to have overpowered eye quirks. I want to know what it exactly is."

"Thought control."

"..... care to elaborate?"

"I can control what memories pop up in your mind by looking into your eyes," I said. "I can flip through my opponent's memories like an open book, and I can control what they see, what they think of, what they're reminded of. I can erase existing memories, or forge new ones, but that takes considerable amount of time."

Shigaraki stayed silent throughout my explanation. "Quite a powerful quirk. I can see why the pro-heroes are so hell-bent on catching you....."

"You've got quite the interesting past, Shigaraki....."

"You bastard....." Shigaraki immediately jumped back from his chair, and closed his eyes to avoid me prying any further.

"I don't plan on using it against you," I said. "Its not even of any use to me. You just can't lie about your memories to me, that's all."

I suddenly jerked my head, and I stared straight into Kurogiri's eyes. Or what remained of them.

"Interesting....."

"Have I been found out?" Kurogiri asked calmly, and he placed a wine glass in front of me.

"No, it seems my quirk is ineffective against you," I said. "You..... don't have any memories. You're an empty book."

"I am honored to be one of the only people in this world immune to the Great Ocular Quirk of the (L/N)," Kurogiri said. "Your drink."

"Thank you. Is this Port Wine?"

"Quite the strong alcoholic beverage, (F/N) (L/N)," Kurogiri replied. "Imported straight from Portugal. It would do you well to drink in moderation."

"I pride myself on having quite a high capacity," I joked, and I took a sip from the glass. The liquid burnt its way down my throat, and I exhaled in satisfaction.

"Welcome to the League of Villains, (F/N) (L/N) and Dabi."

________________________________________________________________________________

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

170K 7K 29
โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐˜ ๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐’ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐Œ๐€๐ƒ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Š๐„๐.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™—๐™ž ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
2.2M 95.2K 148
๐Œ๐˜ ๐‡๐„๐‘๐Ž ๐€๐‚๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐ˆ๐€ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฅ๐—”๐—  โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a girl goes throughout her school years honestly not caring a...
Hikari: ใ€ŽVolume 2 - Omakesใ€ D Jones

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

2.8K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
698 51 8
"ษช แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดกแด€ษดแด›แด‡แด… แด›แด สœแด‡สŸแด˜...ษช ส€แด‡สŸสŸส แด…ษชแด…" "สแดแดœ แดกสœแด€แด›...?!" "ษดแด! สแดแดœ แด…แดษด'แด› แดœษดแด…แด‡ส€๊œฑแด›แด€ษดแด…! ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› แดแด‡...ษช แด€แด แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐส€แด‡แด‡แด‹ษชษดษข ษชษดแด‹ แด…แด‡แดแดษด!!" _____________...