I'm happier with YOU

By MiaBlackwell379

Naruto was able to bring Sasuke back to the village from going to Orochimaru after defeating him in the Valle... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Valentine's Special
NOTICE

Author-san's note

1.8K 20 0
By MiaBlackwell379

Hey guys! How are you doing? Are you guys well?

Anyway, the last chapter was in a HUGE rush, as you guys probably saw. 

I just wanted to thank you guys for everything! Right now this has 700+ views, (I mean overall) and I'm really happy and grateful!

As for making another book, I was thinking about an omegaverse or a vampire AU. I've also mentioned this before, that I have my O/Ls and I gotta start studying, so it'll have slow updates. But I'll try my best. 

Btw, do you guys want some kind of a special sasunaru chapter? I feel like this had no romance and things soooo...I think I'll make a valentine's special because it's the only special occasion coming up...(I'm writing this on 11/01/2022)

...Right?

Anyway again guys, thanks for everything. I really appreciate it. 

Hope you guys will support me in the future! Have a great day honeypies! Stay safe!

-Mia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 1.7K 15
Sasuke Uchiha, the rogue ninja and once teammate to team 7. Naruto Uzumaki, the rogue nine tails and once teammate to team 7. Why are both rogue? ...
43.5K 2.2K 20
After the war with Kaguya, Team 7 has lost everything, including their beloved sensei. So in order to fix things, Naruto decides to follow Kurama's a...
95.6K 2.2K 11
A/N Sasuke did leave the village to follow Orochimaru so he did kill him and his brother like in the anime but he didn't join Akatsuki (who aren't ap...
61.7K 2.2K 12
Naruto, bloody and broken, brings Sasuke back to the village unconscious. Instantly, he's banished for "injuring" the "last loyal Uchiha". He flees...