The right number that reunite...

By CartoonUniverse24

One night, Natasha Romanoff gets a text message from a person she didn't expect to ever her again. And with t... More

Cover book
Parties before the wedding day
The past that comes to haunt you
Natasha's Pov
Where in the word is Natasha?
The Black Spider
Welcome to Hydra
Searching for Natasha Romanoff
Trust your enemy
Cat in the neighborhood
Winter Training
Among the bad guys
The Fall
The day Spiderman died.
Nightmares becoming real
Family secrets
Bad omens
Weak signal
Fallaces sunt rerum species, sed amor meus in te non est
Remember us, please!
Dance or fight?
Textvengers
Yelena babysitter
Game night
Civil War, part 1
Civil War, part 2
Civil War, part 3
Competition
It's a family thing
Happy birthday, Peter!
Avengers...... assemble?
Welcome to SHIELD Academy
Wedding day

Venom induced madness

526 26 13
By CartoonUniverse24

Tony 's Pov

I didn't expected for the hologram of Natasha to appear from the Hydra helmet.

"Oh, sis. Here you are! So, what's the plan?"

I see Natasha playing with her fingers and making a forced smile.

"You see... i don't have a plan."

Who are you and what have you done with the real Natasha Romanoff? She always has a plan.

"You don't?" Yelena asked socked .

"No, Yelena! I don't always have a plan! My first concern was to protect Nadenka. If i tried to finght alongside your friends, Red Skull could have killed her. She has a chip in her head.And by the way, i, maybe, did something stupid, but.. I HAVE TO!"

Again?Who are you and what have you done with the real Natasha Romanoff?She  did something stupid? Stupid? Natasha <<I'm so smart>>Romanoff did something stupid?

"What did you do?" Alexei asked.

"Red Skull had this project, <<Schlange>> where he wanted to make the ultimate supersoldier using a weapon made by two scientists, which could eat buildings.. or something. Heard that from rumors around the base. Me, James and Nadenka were supposed to be the new lab rats. But the weird thing is, that weapon was alive. The failed lab rats before us disappeared, no body, nothing . We had a theory that they fed it with their bodies. "

" Sorry to interrupt the horror story, but what it have to do with everything and who are <<we>>?"Clint asked.

" Me. "the hologram changes with one of a boy with white hair.

" And me. "the hologram changes to a man with a metal arm, then again at Natasha.

" Sorry, the helmet can show just one person. It's important because... Nadenka was dead. I heard this weapon can bring the dead back so i put it in Nadenka. But - "

"Wait-how do you know it eats people and if you knew that, why did you put it in your  daughter?"Fury asked.

Natasha sights and the boy with white hair appears again.
" Because it ate my twin sister, Wanda. I saw it. Then Red Skull stopped experimenting on us. "

Peter's Pov

" We have to take that weapon out of her now! "i said.

" Well, she is still alive and—"Bruce started to say, but i cut him off.

" Now! In my dream, my parents told me they created the weapon for Hydra, but ran away because it was to dangerous to be used.It can kill Nadenka "I said.

" He won't kill her. We made a deal. "Natasha's hologram  said.

" Yeah, the deal is off. "said a deep voice and we all turn our head in the direction of the sound .

In front of the elevator was... Nadenka? I'm the  the beautiful child in the family. She had  black eyes and a black strand of hair. Did i mention the worst part? The black suit covered her completely, except from the neck, where it looked like her veins were black.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!" mom shouted. I miss her  caring that much about me.

"You see... a supersoldier is good, but a pure supersoldier is better. And, I wouldn't worry about her. Remember the explosives Yelena and Nadenka put in the base?" she held a detonator in her hand and pressed the button.

We all look how the hologram  dissappear.NO!

Dad and Alexei go to attack, but Nadenka,no, possessed - Nadenka, no i need to find a better name, jump on the ceiling and  walks upstairs. I go after her, and she activates some spider legs behind her back, one of them hitting me in my left foot, making me fall of the stairs.

Auch!

The other jump to my rescue, but.. but.. Not Nadenka?...no it's not a good name. Come on, Peter! But, Venom... yeah, that's a good name!.. shot a black web and stick them all to the walls

"Your parents made my life a  hell and you will pay for that! "

"But, they created you, right?"

"Created me? They kidnapped me from my rocket and kept me in a chage! I was a prisoner! An experiment!" he was ready to hit me with his pointy, really sharp, spider feet.

Come on! I almost died a few hours ago! Give me a break!

"Any last words?"

"Don't touch my daughter!" a shield hits Venom in the stomach.

"You didn't see that coming."

I look and i see mom, James and the white hired boy there. How did they come here so fast?

Venom takes the shield and breaks the window, jumping out of it.

"It's not over, Parker!" he shouts.

Mom was ready to jump of the window, but James stops her.

"We need to re-grup." he says and points at Alexei.

"Fine."she  says and starts to rip the web of Alexei and Yelena, helped by James. Meanwhile, the white hired boy helps me stand up.

" You ok?I'm Pietro. "

" Yeah. I'm Peter. "we go to help the others free the team. I put my heand on the web, when suddenly all are freed. Wow! Pietro is fast.

" Sorry we are late, вонючий(stinky). We almost blown up. "mom poke Alexei in the arm,but he hugs her.

" I thought you blow up! "

" Good to see you too, brother. "she hugs him back, so cute! Wait-that means i have a new uncle!

" So, what's the plan, team? "she asks.

" We will try to find... "Tony says and i add.

" Venom. "

" We will try to find Venom using satellites,or we go  where we see distraction . Maybe Peter can find more about it. "Tony said. And where to find more ? Quija board?

" Ohh, thank for help, but i was talking with my team. "Mom said. Her team?

Steve'sPov

" Your team? "Fury asked.

" Yeah. Yelena, Alexei, James and the newest member, Pietro. We are the best team. Then and always. "she smiled at them.

I never saw her so happy, so full of life, so open to talk, neither when she met Peter. She looked at Yelena and Alexei like they where the most precious thing in her life . And what hurt more, she looked at James like she was her whole world.They were both so happy. And both ignoring my existence.

"But, we are the Avengers, Nat!" Clint said.

"What's that?" Bucky asked Natasha.

"I don't know,but the name sounds like a band.Ask Alexei. "

Wait, she doesn't know us? I thought she acted like she didn't know us just to trick Red Skyll, like part of her plan.

"We are not a band!Right, Fury? " Tony said and looked at the director.

"Sorry,but i don't know you.I thought you are Alexei's friends because you came to attack Hydra together."

"Сестрёнка, это твои идиоты, а не мои. Не передавайте их мне.(Sis, this are your idiots, not mine. Don't pass them to me.)".

I still don't know russian perfectly, but i see Natasha making a shocked face.

" Они мои друзья? Как я завел так много друзей? Я не такой дружелюбный, как ты. (They are my friends? How did i make so many friends?I'm not as friendly like you. ) "

" Я думаю, что вы. Ты только что завербовал меня в свою семейную команду.( I think you are. You just recruited me to your family - team. ) "the fast boy said.

I guess we all made a sad face because Alexei nudged her and she start to apologized.

" Sorry I don't remember you, but... i dont remember a lot of things! Fucking brainwash! "she tried us to feel better, that's my girl!

" So, a plan? Because my daughter is possessed by a black mud. "James said. It's weird to see him as a father. And weirder that he is together with the love of my life.

" DUDE! WHAT WAS THAT THING! "i see Miles swinging in the living room.

" My sister. "

" YOUR WHAT? " Miles and Natasha shouts at the same time.

" Surprise! "Peter says and run to his room.

" He is your child? When that happened? "Bucky asks Natasha.

" I DON'T KNOW! "she shouted." I'm pretty sure a few hours ago i wanted to kill him! "

" Ok, everyone, calm down! "Laura shouted.

" Calm down? I don't remember my other child! Блядь! I don't even who the father is!"she  starts shouting. " ALL MY MEMORIES ALL SCRAMBLED! "she put her hands in her hair and started crying ." AM I MARRIED? SINGLE? SEEING SOMEONE? I... I am seventeen? Twenty - nine? My name is.. Natalie? Nancy ? Annie? Lottie? No, they were my covers.. or not? Which one is real?Cause i can't tell anymore! And you tell me to calm DOWN !"

She cried even more and i go closer, but Bucky is already by her side.

" Все в порядке, любовь моя. Будем разбираться вместе. Я знаю, что это тяжело. Я иногда вспоминаю худощавого мальчика и не могу вспомнить его имя. Но мы вместе разберемся. И смотрите! Луна вышла, и вы знаете, что это значит.(It's okay,my love. We will figure it out together. I know it's hard. I remember sometimes a skinny boy and i can't remember his name. But we will figure it together.And look! The moon is out and you know what it means. ) "

" Судьба на нашей стороне. Спасем нашу дочь! (The fate is by our side. Let's save our daughter!) "

I don't know what he said, but Natasha is happy again. At least they are happy.... without me.

" So what's the plan? "Yelena asks.

" I have an idea. Venom is an weapon like us.So, he has a turn off button, a weakness. "Natasha said.

" Nat, you are not an weapon and a person . "i said.

" Nice for you to say, but I am a weapon because persons don't get used and they don't have a turn off word. "she takes the position of a marionette without strings.

" What word? "Tony asks with a smile,but Bucky puts in front of Nat.

" That's classified. Only Ivan  knew it, except for us, who found out about our magic word accidentally. "

" After the mission in Rio. That people were so sure i died. "Natasha started laughing, followed by Yelena and Alexei.

" We thought you died! We didn't know about the word! When Ivan smiled when we came with your body, he laughed and Alexei shot him! A great day to burn his documents with magic words together with he's body. I still can't believe Madame B. though he died from a fire. "

" Wait - we killed him? "Natasha asked.

" Yeah, we have to work at your memories. But what is his stop button? "Alexei said.

" We could search all Hydra bases for files.Pietro?Can you do that? "Natasha asked the boy.

" I'll be back in a minute! "he says and dissappears. And i thought i was fast.

" So, Natasha, let's me show your room since it's late and you are back and  we have time while we wait for Pietro. "Clint  said and took Natasha's hand, Bucky immediately coming closer.

" Exactly, if you are all here we must find you  all rooms. "Tony said and quickly made the hologram of the Tower to appear in the middle of the room." Do you like a higher level or lower? And what view do you like? "he asked.

" Or we can share? In the Red Room me and Natasha shared a room. "Yelena suggested.

" And me and Bucky could share my room. "I suggest.

" Who the hell is Bucky? Why Bucky? Does  it comes from Buchanan? "he asked me.

" I kinda like it. It's far better than Buchanan. I always thought your parents hated you. And it's cute. "Natasha smiled at him.

" Ok, then Bucky to be! "he said with a smile." But it's weird to be in a room with a stranger, so.... maybe i couldn't share the room with Natalia. "

How  Peter used to say? Now i remember . I live in Spain, but the<<s>> is silent.

" But Yelena said she would stay with her. "Alexei said. I think the big brother instinct of Alexei  is showing.

" She could stay with you. "

" Or we could give you all rooms because this Tower is fucking BIG! "Tony shouted.

After 45 minutes of thinking and positioning everything we got  where everyone was going to stay. Yelena's under Natasha's room, a level down from all our rooms  , next to Yelena was Bucky's room and next  was Alexei 's,which was under mine.

"But where will Pietro stay?" Yelena asked.

"Pietro! There are only 125 Hydra bases. He should have been back by now."

Natasha started to speak in ber Widow Bite.

"Widow to speedster, do you copy? Report."

"Red Skull to Widow. I have your friend. Base 43.And bring your friends to play."

I see Natasha's angry, yet determined face.

"Natasha, don't." Bucky said.

"What?"

"You are not coming."

"What!"

"Now... Natalia, you have a child. It's obviously a trap and i.... i don't want something to happen to you."

"But you are going. You are not a father, Buchanan? " she said coldly. And she used his name. Bucky, that's not good.

"Yeah , but you have two. And i didn't heard the others speaking of a Mr. Romanoff, so it meams you are his only family."

"I almost shot him in the head. I'm sure he wants me dead by now."

"Actually he is a really sweet—" i wanted  to say that Peter can't be upset on anyone.

"SHUT UP!" Both of them snapped in my direction.

I see Liho brushing against Natasha's leg and Bucky smiles.

"You know Natalia,you will be a wonderful mother and i am happy that you made a happy life without me, but...." he went closer to her ear. "Sonbuca."

I see  Natasha falling limp in his arms. He takes  and puts her on the couch.

"What was that?!" Clint, Laura and Bruce said at the same time.

"A way to stop  little Red from killing me when i annoy her!" Tony said excited.

"Bold on you to assume that if any of you tried this, you would be left alive." Alexei looked at Tony, showing him the famous <<death glare>> of Natasha, which she often uses it on Stark.I guess it runs in the family.

I have to do my job.

"Guess we are leaving.AVENGERS.... ASSEMBLE!"

"Guy, you are weird. What does Natasha sees in you?" Yelena said.

"He is a walking American flag! You thought he wasn't weird?" Alexei asked.

Hey! I'm a normal person.

"What.. what Natasha sees in him?" Bucky whispered. Oh, no... Buck i didn't to find it like that.

"I'm sorry -"

I expected him to be angry ... like i was for a few seconds, but he smiled at me.

"If something happens to me, please take care of Natalia and Nadenka for me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 795 16
Accidentally texting the wrong number can lead to a lot of things, but you didn't think it would lead to meeting the Avengers... And possibly run...
126K 2.4K 36
What happens when Bethany texts a wrong number instead of her friend. And that wrong number turns out to be an avenger. Read and find out
50.4K 1.1K 36
Sophia has a hard life. Between being abused by her foster mom, school and being a kick ass vigilante who has time for anything else. When trying to...
115K 3.1K 17
What will happen when Peter Parker accidentally texts a wrong number and it is actually Natasha Romanoff the black widow. With Natasha not knowing wh...