TMF ONESHOTS IDK HI

By Somniphobie

[] [] [] Ships I've written so far: ˙ Drake (12) ˙ Drander (5) ˙ Drenry (2) ˙ Jiam ˙ Drelliot ˙ Jomies /p ˙... More

☀️ Welcome! 🌙
Drake 🐅
Drake 🐅 (2)
Drake 🗿
Jomies 🚼
Jiam🌲, Drenry 🐠
Drake 🍍
Drander 🐧
Drake🌡
Drake 🏹
Drake 🍄
Drake 🌾
Drake 🥀
Drander 🚬
Drelliot 🐄
Drake 🐱
Drake 📻
Drander 🐲
Drake 🎷
Droey ☕
Drander 🦐
Drenry 🌊

Drander 💣

917 9 86
By Somniphobie

˙Main ship: Drew x Zander

˙Serious topics: suicide, abuse, manipulation (mentioned)

˙Implied ships: Zander x Luke, Drew x Zoey

˙Drew angst

˙Title:    "One week of pure hell"

—————

Life wasn't easy for Drew. He did bully other people but he didn't do it because it was fun or anything. He had low self esteem. His self esteem was so low the only way he found to cope with it was putting others down instead of putting his self up. He cried his poor little rich ass to sleep every night, staying awake late, talking to his own pathetic person in front of his mirror, in his bedroom. He yelled, cried, complained, which resulted in fights with his father sometimes, most taking place at 3AM. He was being too loud, his father couldn't sleep. Because of that, Drew's allowance got revoked by the latter.

He and his father weren't on good terms at all. They never have been. Since his mother left, all the blame went on Drew, everything got worse and complicated. It was always Drew, every little thing that happened in the family. His mother was a user, she never wanted a child, she wanted money and good sex. She actually cheated on her now ex-husband every Tuesdays and Saturdays, with different guys every week. The magenta-haired male knew that from the start but he has always been scared of telling his lovely father.

Drew would put his self down on every occasion he had. He hated his self. He was a "stupid jerk that took advantage of others and played with their feelings to make his dumbass feel better". Since he always has been picking on others, finding a new group of friends every year to bully people with, he lost Liam, Henry and Jake, his only true friends that didn't use him to get anything. The biggest fight they had was recent. He still remembered the words Liam pronounced, that made him miserable and vulnerable in front of the whole school.

"I have no respect for you, go to hell, Drew."

The fact that it rhymed didn't help either. Drew had the scene memorized. It all happened one week ago. Jake, Henry and Liam were already getting sick of Drew before, but that day, they exploded. Drew made one joke, a homophobe and racist one about Sean, who came out as pansexual. Drew actually didn't mean to sound racist, he was just pissed. Jake started yelling at Drew, scolding him harshly.

"What's your deal!?", Jake could be heard from the end of the hallway.

The two others joined in as well. The rich one tried to find excuses, that made Henry and Liam start to scream as well. The whole school was there, staring at the boy in disbelief, scared, angry, sad... Some pitied him but those were rare. The boys started getting physical, tired of Drew's shit, shoving him, pushing him, Henry eventually lost it and punched him in the face two times, Milly encouraged him as well.

"Go, Henry! Kick his fucking ass!"

Jake got so tired and pissed he gave the rich guy a nosebleed and huge bruise near his eye, partly on his cheek.

"Never come near us again.", Henry ordered, leaving with his other friends.

That day, Drew spaced out a lot. He got home, limping and occasionally hissing because of the pain in his legs and face, his stomach got punched as well. It's been a week now and they still didn't get to talk to each other. He lost his best friends.

The last week has been horrible, no mercy to Drew. He lost his loyal ex-girlfriend, she cheated on him since day one with two different guys. She just wanted Drew for his money, She was a user just like the boy's mother. She left him one last text message being: "You're pathetic."

The boy lost his family, money, girlfriend and best friends, in one single week. It hit hard for him. He had to move on, forget about the four people he loved the most. But oh boy, was it difficult. He was now lonely, everyday. He talked to few people, those being the people that approached him and either pitied him or irritated him. He was stubborn, he didn't need pity. He occasionally talked to the Music Club, but it was only to insult them when they made fun of him. He was treated as garbage now. Rumors were roaming the hallways every single time he walked to his locker, when he was gone as well. Most people thought Drew deserved it. He was finally all alone, understanding his lesson, right?

Today was no different from the others. Drew was all alone. He was a mess. His hair was oily and messy. He had huge bags under his eyes and had been wearing the same black sweatshirt for four days now. He went to his class, his eyes red from the crying sessions he had all night. He didn't eat lunch at the cafeteria and starved his self. He didn't have the balls to meet his old friend's eyes. He didn't have the energy to stand up for his self in the halls anymore, or to talk back to anyone that insulted him. He hung his head low all day. His father had yelled at him all night. He had a dreadful night.

He cried and tossed all night he didn't get sleep at all. He broke down at least two times. His father eventually came into his room, enraged. He didn't understand Drew, he never did and never will. He doesn't try. He started yelling at Drew once again, calling him names such as "Damn child", "Spoiled brat" and "Worthless piece of garbage", names that hurt the boy.

Drew couldn't take it anymore. The pain... the sadness... the loneliness... the anger... the rage... the guilt... those emotions hurt him even more. It was almost the end of school, only a few periods and he'd be out. It was recess. He walked slowly inside the halls, receiving glares from everyone, even Daisy who was one of the rare people that felt bad for him. Stares everywhere, rumors and gossiping started filling the halls, again. It has been this way for a week now. Drew skipped the lockers, he threw his books on the floor, not in a harsh way.

He was exhausted. He didn't need those books anymore. He was going to end the suffering soon. Everyone would be happy that way, right?

He thought of making it better. He thought of apologizing to everyone.. but Drew was a coward, a pussy. He was too scared to face his old friends and just apologize. He thought of just bearing with it all, but no. It was already hard before with his father everyday and his low self esteem. Life was never easy on the poor boy. He wanted to put a stop to all of it.

He sat on the boys' restroom's floor, letting tears stream down his cheeks, flowing like a river. He didn't both wipe away his tears, not this time. He stared at the floor, with his empty, red, puffy eyes, spacing out.

He felt a small tap on his head, that made him jolt. He looked up brutally, scared someone was here to beat him up again. He was covered in bruises, from head to toe. He realized it was Zander who tapped on the top of his head.

Drew jumped, he stood up abruptly, finally wiping away his tears.

"What do you want.", he asked harshly, narrowing his eyes.

Zander didn't respond. He stood there, analyzing Drew's state. He seemed exhausted, both mentally and physically. He looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I heard what happened to you.", he said.

Drew looked away, ashamed. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes. 'Of course you did, there has been rumors about me since last Tuesday.', the boy mentally replied.

"About Jake and the others, I can't help. But I heard what happened with Zoey. Luke did the same.", Zander spat out, his tone rather bitter.

Drew flinched at the bitterness. He took a few steps back, afraid of Zander.

"Okay..?", he hesitantly replied.

The boys looked at each other, one irritated, the other on his guard. Zander huffed and left the restroom after saying: "You'll move on, Drew. Find new friends"

That was the first time Zander has been actually nice to Drew. Did he pity him? Did Zander have a heart? The male didn't know, all he knew was that just thinking of his ex made his eyes glossy once again, making him feel vulnerable.

He felt that feeling where you want to grow up and move on but can't. You're paralyzed, and because of that you feel empty inside, stupid, dumb. You feel like things can change but you aren't capable of changing things.

He felt weak.

.

.

.

The boy had made up his mind. He didn't care anymore. Believe it or not, he actually considered this many times, even before this whole shit happened to him. One last goodbye was his plan.

Was it even a goodbye, though? Was it even a farewell? Drew wanted to end his life, secretly, without anyone knowing.

It was finally the end of the day. He made his way to the rooftop, slowly but surely. It was windy that day. He felt cold. He didn't have a coat on. He had just gotten beaten up in the hallways, blood was running down his nose.

He stood still in the wind, looking around to notice he was alone, as always. This time, he was relieved he was completely alone. He didn't want people to see him so weak.

The boy walked towards the edge. He looked down, getting slightly scared.

"Come on, Drew. Don't chicken out now. You're not a coward, are you?", he whispered quietly to his sself gulping audibly.

He looked at his surroundings once more. The view was plain. He could see basic buildings and people walking in the streets down there. The atmosphere was somewhat soothing, yet tense. The faint sounds of cars passing by could be heard. Apart from that, it was silent.

Suddenly, he heard the rooftop's door swing open. He turned around quickly, his eyes widening.

Zander was there.

"Drew!?", he exclaimed.

The boy didn't know what to do. Jump or give up!?

He looked everywhere frantically, hoping for an escape, finding nothing.

Because of that, Zander got the time to run towards the other and grab him by the arm. He dragged him away from the edge violently, panicking.

"What were you thinking!?", he yelled, completely astonished.

Drew felt his tears threaten him to escape his eyes. He broke down into tears, collapsing on the floor. Zander followed him, kneeling next to the boy. He hugged him tightly, not letting go. He didn't hesitate. The rich one started sobbing inside the gay boy's arms, his head on the boy's shoulder. Zander drew circles in his back, feeling extremely bad for him.

Zander wasn't the nicest, but he wasn't completely heartless, just a bit insensitive sometimes but mostly hiding his concern for people by being rude.

The boy choked on his own tears. He abruptly stood up, trying to reach the edge. Zander wouldn't let hhim he pulled on his arm.

"Let me go! Let me do it!", he yelled, moving his arms brutally, trying to get rid of the other boy.

—"No way! You're crazy, Drew! Stop it!", Zander screamed back, trying his best to keep hold of Drew's arm.

Just when Drew finally got out of Zander's grasp and was about to jump, the boy pulled him towards him, then proceeded to pin him on the ground. He put his arms around his neck and hugged him, keeping him firmly in place. He tackled the boy. He also wrapped his legs around his, to prevent him to try anything.

The magenta-haired one started sobbing even more, uncontrollably. He tried freeing his self but it didn't work. He cried even more, confused and hurting.

"W-Wh.. Why a-are you...", he choked on his own tears.

His voice was shaky, he was trembling. He shut his eyes tightly.

"Why d-do you c ..-re?"

He started murmuring instead of shouting.

"Why do you care...", he ugly cried more.

—"Because you don't deserve all of this, Drew.", Zander admitted, "Please don't do it. I'll be your friend, you won't have to be lonely!", he declared.

Drew's tense body relaxed slightly.

"I'll help you get through this. I don't know what else happened but I promise I'll do my best!", the male tightened his grip on the crying, broken one.

The other slowly hugged Zander back, lazily and tiredly wrapping his arms around him.

"I'm sorry...", he whispered.

He cried silently before proceeding.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...", he continued.

Zander slowly sat up, sitting on Drew who was still laid down in the floor.

"It's okay, Drew. Stop apologizing now.", he declared.

He wiped away Drew's tears and bend down to kiss his cheek, making him flinch.

"You're okay now. I'm here.", he reassured, "If you ever have a problem, don't deal with it yourself, call me. First, let's deal with Jake, Henry and the others."

Zander stands up, pulling Drew up with him as well. He hugs him tightly.

Drew looks at the edge one more time, before trailing back to Zander. He observes the boy, smelling his sweet perfume. He closes his eyes, and hugs him bback relaxing in his touch.

They both leave the rooftop, Zander promising Drew to go talk to his old friends the next day and deal with them.

—————

Word count: 2266

Part 2?

Btw sorry I'm lazy so I'm not correcting myself if I made mistakes, as always HAHA

Liked the story? Vote! B)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 136 10
Requests open (⁠~⁠‾⁠▿⁠‾⁠)⁠~ • Almost every ship is acceptable ~ All rules in first Chapter !! ^^ (Help wtf do you write in descriptions 😃🔫) Achi...
117K 3.6K 100
Just one shots of youtubers. All fluff with smut hints at times. Requests are always appreciated!! Please keep in mind that this was my first success...
123K 1.8K 113
Heres my one shot book! I rly appreciate everything you all have done for me♡︎ Rules: No... -smut -sex -nudity -straight shipping Zander -illegal sh...
21.6K 200 18
Music freak one shots! I read a few of these and it looked really fun to write! (There is gonna be lot of Henriam) I am taking requests! Umm I don't...