๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ” ๐‘˜.๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘—๏ฟฝ...

Od -SIMPLYACACIA

โตŒ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ผโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œโ”Š๐”ž ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ฑ๐”ด๐”ฌ ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ฐ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ณ๐”ข เช‰ โ–  ๐…๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€... Vรญce

โœพ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ โœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿดโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿตโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญโœพ
โœพ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎโœพ

โœพ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏโœพ

2.7K 114 581
Od -SIMPLYACACIA

Night has come as the sun set, and the sky was acting as a canvas, being painted by God graciously dark night. The stars were hanging decoratively in the bright yet dark sky. The only estate that was filled with ruckus is in the Butterfly Estate where a quintet was known to be the cause of that ruckus. 

The well-known quintet were known to be the most synchronizing friendship group that ever existed. Though there were hardships here and there, there are always good moments that they will cherish, not alone, but together. 

In the world that consists the cultures of two species, the demons, and the humans, the demons species overpowers the human's, feasting upon mankind greedily, and merrily tear families apart with malice. Therefore, the Demon Slayer Corps was made, it was made to destroy the demon's race. To demolish it out of the world, demons weren't supposed to exist in the first place anyways.

There are ranks in the Demon Slayer Corps. Mizunoto. Mizunoe. Kanoto. Kanoe. Tsuchinoto. Tsuchinoe. Hinoto. Hinoe. Kinoto. Kinoe. Lays above all, respected by the many, fighting till the end, we have The Hashiras. The Hashiras are known to be the pillars of the Demon Slayer Corpse, fighting directly against the Twelve Kizuki and their master, Kibutsuji Muzan. 

From one of the quintets, we have, Kigiku Y/n, or known in her past life, Kocho Y/n. She was the new Flower Hashira, and this night will be the night where she will introduce herself to her new role as a Hashira. 

"Hello!" Shinobu called as she knocked on the wooden door and sent an eye-closed smile at the quintet who were in the room. Inosuke was still in bed, silently looking up to the ceiling. Zenitsu turned his amber-colored eyes towards the beautiful Insect Hashira. "It's time for the meeting," the Insect Hashira announced. 

Tanjiro beamed brightly at Shinobu and turned towards Y/n, who was standing in front of him. "You're going to do great, my love," he said as he quickly got up from his sot bed and grabbed both of Y/n's hands into his and brought it up to his heart. His burgundy-colored eyes sparkled brightly, with pride and content. Y/n smiled softly at the boy before she held his hands and pecked his cheeks. 

Y/n let go of Tanjiro's hands and so did Tanjiro to Y/n. Nezuko cheered in her child form as she beamed brightly at Y/n. Y/n smiled softly at Nezuko. "Thank you, Tanjiro, Nezuko," Y/n nodded. "Good luck Y/n," Zenitsu sniffed. Y/n nodded, before her e/c eyes travelled towards Inosuke and she stared at him. "Have a good time Y/n, I'm proud of you," he said in a monotone and depressing tone. 

Y/n smiled. "Thank you, Inosuke," she said briefly before she walked towards the entrance of the room and held Shinobu's hands. "Let's go, shall we?" Y/n asked. Shinobu nodded before the two of them blurred out, due to speed. "They both are the goddesses of beauty, am I right?" Zenitsu said dreamily to himself as Tanjiro pat Nezuko's head. 

They reached in front of the Ubuyashiki Estate, where the meeting will be held. "Follow me," Shinobu said at Y/n. "Okay," Y/n nodded, the both of them entered the huge Estate and greeted Amane, before they make their way towards a well-lit room, there were tatami mats laying on the ground, and Y/n saw Giyuu, and some other people around the room. "My, my," Shinobu entered the room, smiling at everyone. "It seems that we are going to be having a new companion," she added. 

A pink-haired girl with green tips that were tied tightly into three braids was looking around the room nervously before she stopped at Y/n. She felt a blush appearing on her cheeks. 'She's so pretty, and adorable too!' she thought silently to herself. Shinobu walked slowly towards an empty spot and sat on it, she sat on her knees, and patted the empty spot next to her, Y/n sat in a kneeled manner, and played her fingers against her thighs nervously, looking down as her smile grew into a nervous one. 

"Look around," Shinobu suggested silently to Y/n. Y/n raised her head and let her eyes travelled around the prodigious room. She stopped at a man who was rather huge and taller than the rest. He had a brobdingnagian green haori on. Red beads decorated his hands and neck and he had a huge scar across his forehead. His eyes were pure white, as he had his hair up, very spiky indeed. He had both of his hands connected, forming a gesture of praying. 

Her eyes then navigated and stopped at a pretty outstanding looking pillar. He had a well-built body which was covered with a sleeveless uniform. His forehead and head was decorated with shining beads, he also had huge golden rings around his strong arms. He had both of his sword in his back. 'He looks rather flashy,' her eyes squinted from his shining decorative beads. He also had white hair that was pinned into a tight hold and also had fuschia-colored eyes, he also had quite the red makeup on his face too. 

When the Hashira noticed her stare, her stare quickly travelled to a man who was wearing a striped haori. He had thickly lustrous hair that stopped, just above his shoulders. He had heterochromia eyes. His left appealing amber, and the right, he had candid blue. His mouth was taped with bandages and a white snake appeared to be wrapped around the Hashira's shoulders. The snake blinked at Y/n which caused her to tense and, her gaze stopped at the next Hashira, who was already staring at Y/n first. 

When the Hashira realized that Y/n was staring at her back, she tensed up and quickly looked away. A panicked expression still adorned her pretty face. She had expressive green eyes which were soft and delicate. Her pink hair was divided in huge amounts into three braids which ended with green tips. Y/n then looked at a man who was behind the striped haori Hashira. It was a man with scars across his chest and face. 

He looked terrifying, as Y/n tried to keep a calm expression, she noticed that the Hashira had white hair and purple eyes. A frown was formed on his lips before his purple eyes snapped, and looked at Y/n. Y/n broke into a panic and quickly looked away, noticing that her stare stopped at a Hashira who had long shoulder-length blonde hair with red tips, he also had thick eyebrows that had the gradient from yellow to red tips. He had a fiery orange color for his eyes as his haori ended with flames. The man noticed the girl's stare, before he smiled softly at the girl. Y/n forcefully smiled back as she started sweating, a lot.

Shinobu glanced at the girl beside her and held her hand gently. Squeezing it. "Don't be nervous, they're very kind," Shinobu said in a whisper. "Except for Tomioka-san, ignore him," she added in a hushed tone. "My Beloved Children," a mellow voice spoke as a man entered, both of his children dragged him gently and stopped when Kagaya stopped. "I apologize for the delay," he smiled softly at all of them. All the Hashiras bowed down in front of Kagaya, except for Y/n. Y/n felt a gentle hand on the back of her head, slowly bringing her head down down, slightly, making it look like she was looking down. 

"I'm pleased to know that we all are able to join this Hashira Meeting tonight," he said. "I'm pleased to see you in good health, Master! I fervently pray for your continuos good fortune," the pink haired girl exclaimed. "Thank you, Mitsuri," Kagaya said, facing them. 

'I finally beat Sanemi-sama to it!' the pink haired girl smiled proudly to herself. Y/n looked up at the master and her eyes sparkled slightly. "Everyone, as you all know at this second, I called you to this Hashira Meeting to introduce you to Kigiku Y/n," Kagaya said in a mellow tone. "Y/n, if you may, please stand up and come here, my Child," he said. 

"Of course, Master," Y/n felt tense as her she breathed in, before briefly sighing silently. She quickly stood up and made her way to the side of Kagaya. One of Kagaya's children stepped away and stood on the side as Y/n stood next to Kagaya. "She's already here," the child next to Kagaya said bluntly with a smile. "Now, everyone, this is Kigiku Y/n, she will be the new Flower Hashira," Kagaya explained. "Please introduce yourselves to your new companion," he added. 

Y/n was shaking nervously. Sometimes, her shoulders bumped against Kagaya's arm, making Kagaya turn to her direction. Y/n gulped nervously. Nobody said anything. It fell quiet. 'Why is this so hard?' she thought, but then she felt a hand entwining with hers. Y/n looked down at the entwined hands and stared up at Kagaya. Kagaya smiled softly. Trying to get her to calm down a bit. 

"I'm Kan-"

 "I'm Tengen Uzui!" the white haired man with beads decorating his figures shouted. "I'm the god of glam and flash, the god of festivals! Tengen Uzui! The Sound Hashira!" Uzui exclaimed as he pointed his thumb to himself as sparkles erupted around him. Y/n blinked at him repeatedly. "H-Hello, Uzui-sama," Y/n bowed briefly before she heard another voice speaking and she quickly looked up. "Tomioka Giyuu, Water Hashira," he said bluntly. "A-Ah, Giyuu," Y/n smiled softly at the water Hashira. 

"I-I'm Kanroji Mitsuri! The Love Hashira," she said as a soft smile came on her lips and her hands were entwined together, as she beamed at the Flower Hashira. Y/n nodded. "Mitsuri-sama, pleasure," she said. "Oh dear, just call me Mitsuri! Congrats on your Hashira role!" she said happily. Y/n looked at Mitsuri before a smile formed on her lips and she nodded. "I'm Kyojuro Renguko!" Y/n quickly turned to the blonde Hashira. "I'm the Flame Hashira! Congrats on becoming a Hashira," he said warmly as Y/n beamed at the Hashira. "Hello Renguko-sama," Y/n smiled brightly at the pillar. She started feeling comfortable around the Hashiras as she could feel the ice melting around them. 

"I'm Iguro Obanai, Serpent Hashira," the man with bandages introduced himself coldly. "Pleasure to meet you, Obanai-sama," Y/n bowed gently, before she straightened her posture. "Shinazugawa Sanemi, Wind Pillar," one said roughly. Y/n smiled widely at the wind pillar. "Sanemi-sama, what a pleasure to meet you," she said as she bow respectfully at the pillar. 

Sanemi huffed and looked away. "Himejima Gyomei, Stone Pillar," the giant man said in a kind voice. "Congratulations on your new role," he said as tears of happiness bursted out of his eyes and it poured down on his cheeks. Y/n stared at the giant man with dotted eyes and furrowed brows. "A-Are you okay?-" "I'm alright, don't worry, child," he said. Shinobu's lips formed into a sly smile. "You probably know me already, Y/n-san, but I'm going to introduce myself for you again, I'm Kocho Shinobu, Insect pillar," she smiled softly at Y/n. 

Y/n's grip on Kagaya's hand tightened. "I'm Tokito Muichiro, Mist Pillar," he said bluntly. "What day is it today again..?" he trailed off. "I-It's Tuesday, and it's a pleasure to meet you," Y/n bowed. "Ah, thank you..." he trailed off, thinking again. Y/n looked up at Kagaya. "Thank you, my children for introducing yourselves. Now, everyone, please, do not be so harsh on her," he said softly. "This annual greeting Hashira Meeting has officially ended. Everyone is dismissed," Kagaya nodded politely, Y/n's grip on his hand loosened a bit before they both let go of their hands. 

"Good night everyone," Kagaya smiled at everyone. Everyone bowed at Kagaya. "I wish you nothing but the best, Master, may you have a good night," Obanai hissed. "Thank you, Obanai," he said before both his children grabbed his hands and lead him away. Y/n stood there, awkwardly. 

"You're so cute!" Mitsuri exclaimed. Obanai rolled his eyes at Y/n. 

"You look weird," Muichiro said bluntly. 

"Excuse me?" Shinobu's eyes twitched. 

"She does not look weird," Giyuu said bluntly. 

"Her hairpins are different, it's weird," Muichiro said blankly. 

"You're weird," Giyuu said. 

"I thought I'm Muichiro?" Muichiro raised a brow. 

"I guess I forgot my name," he said. 

"Little Girl! I will train you flamboyantly!" Uzui said as he hairflipped his ponytail dramatically. 

"She's with me," Shinobu said briefly. 

"Oh, you little insect, your teaching ways are not as flamboyant as mines," he said. "I'm a god, remember?" Uzui continued. An irk mark appeared on Shinobu's forehead as she smiled at Uzui. Mitsuri pet Y/n's hair and immediately fell in love with the soft surface. 

"Your hair is so silky and soft, Y/n," she beamed. Kyojuro laughed heartedly. 

"She's pretty young for a Hashira," Kyojuro commented with a smile. 

"She probably only killed one Lower Moon," Sanemi shrugged. "Pretty good, yet lame."

"What did you say?" Shinobu asked. 

"I said, Pretty good, yet lame, are you deaf woman?!" Sanemi exclaimed. 

"You call her lame again and I'll snap your neck," Shinobu smiled. 

"May peace fill this place," Gyomei said. 

"You want to fight?" Sanemi said, smirking. 

"Oh, I will, if you insult my sister again," Shinobu said as her eyes twitched angrily.  Mitsuri pinched Y/n's cheeks softly.

 "Such cute features!" she exclaimed with a blush. Y/n stared on the floor with dotted eyes as her cheeks reddened.

 "Thank you, Mitsuri, you're very pretty too," Y/n smiled at the girl.

 "THE CUTIE CALLED ME PRETTY!" Mitsuri yelled happily. 

"I agree that she's pretty," Obanai briefly said. 

"THE CUTIES CALLED ME PRETTY!" Mitsuri yelled, correcting her sentence. Obanai turned bright red but he shook his head as his pet snake hissed at him slyly. 

"The new Pillar's probably weak, I mean, look at her," Sanemi said. 

"You're assuming someone without seeing their capabilities, how annoying!" Shinobu chuckled fakely as an irk mark appeared. 

"You say that again and I'll break your neck," Giyuu said bluntly. 

"I've never agreed with you Tomioka-san, but if it's for this, I'm agreeing with you," Shinobu smiled. The both of them looked at Sanemi with a dark glare as Sanemi sweatdropped. 

"The only way to judge someone is to see their capabilities," Shinobu said. 

"Then I challenge Y/n for a duel!" Sanemi yelled. 

"Fine! She will be there at 8 tomorrow!" Shinobu yelled. 

"Good!" Sanemi said. "If I win, I want a rematch! If she wins, I will never say anything bad about her again!" Sanemi yelled. 

"Deal!" Shinobu yelled back. Y/n blinked at them both with a smile and dotted eyes. 'What is happening?' she thought to herself. 'Eh, surely it's nothing that big of a deal.. right?' she thought to herself, as she sat down on the tatami mats, Kyojuro slid next to her and stared at her with dotted eyes and a small smile. 

"Hello! I'm Kyojuro!" he introduced. "I remembered," Y/n smiled. "I figure that, maybe we should train together sometime?" he offered. "Why not?" Y/n smiled softly. "Let's head out for dinner!" he exclaimed. "Right now?" Y/n asked. "Yes!" Kyojuro smiled with dotted eyes. Y/n smiled at him with dotted eyes. "Alright!" she said before the both of them stood up, and disappeared. "Aw man, the cutie left," Mitsuri pouted. "The other cutie is still here," Obanai said. Mitsuri blushed and smiled at him. "Right! This cutie won't ever leave my side, right?" Mitsuri asked. "Of course," Obanai smiled softly and warmly at Mitsuri. Though, the bandages blocked the heavenly view. 

"You're going down, Y/n's very strong," Shinobu said proudly. 

"She defeated a demon when that boar headed idiot couldn't," Giyuu added. 

"You both are seriously gonna defend her? Seriously?" Sanemi asked. 

"We both are a part of the Y/n Protection Squad after all!" Shinobu yelled. 

"There is a Y/n Protection Squad?" Giyuu asked. "No, I just made that one up last second," Shinobu said, shrugging. "For someone so annoying like you, this is my first ever time agreeing with you," Giyuu said. "Not a bad idea," he added silently. Still holding an expressionless face. 

"In the duel tomorrow, if you ever HURT my sister," Shinobu said as her smile fall to a frown. 

"My best friend," Giyuu added. 

"We will DESTROY you," the both of them said threateningly in sync. Sanemi huffed mockingly. 

"You both are like ants to me, I'll easily crush your skull," he balled up his fist excitingly. 

"A Pillar Duel, The Flower Hashira would surely win over an idiot like you," Giyuu said bluntly. "Y/n's a strong and intelligent Hashira, who strives to be the best of the best," Giyuu continued. 

"What he said!" Shinobu added. Sanemi balled his ands into fists and growled with irk marks around his head. 

"Tch, you both sickens me to the core. The duel is tomorrow at 8 in the morning, my estate," the wind pillar said before he disappeared into a blur, cursing, along the way. 

"What a nuisance," Giyuu mumbled. 

"What's my name again?" Muichiro interrupted. 

"Oh, it's weird," Muichiro mumbled. 

"Your name is Tokito Muichiro," Uzui grimaced. 

"Oh, isn't it weird las time though?" he asked. 

"No, it was Tokito Muichiro until now," Uzui corrected. 

"Okay, thanks," Muichiro said blankly. 

"Who are you again?" Muichiro asked. Uzui facepalmed as steam blowed out of his ears. 

"It's Uzui! The god of festivals!" he exclaimed. "You know what, I'm going to go back to my Estate with glam, flamboyantly that is. Take care, Tokito-san," he said, before he turned into a blur, leaving the Estate. 

"Good luck for the duel tomorrow," Kyojuro grinned heartedly at Y/n. Y/n tensed. "What duel, Kyojuro?" Y/n asked. "Your duel with Sanemi-sama?" Kyojuro raised a brow. Y/n furrowed her brows. "A duel with the Wind Pillar?" Y/n asked. "Oh yeah, Shinobu-san said that you will have a duel with him tomorrow at 8 in the morning," Kyojuro said simply as he chewed on his ramen. 

Y/n's eyes widened. "A duel?" Y/n exclaimed. "Sanemi-sama called you weak," Kyojuro slurped on his broth. Y/n's eyes widened even more. "He got into a fight with Shinobu-san and then Shinobu declared that you will have a duel to see who's much more stronger against the Wind Hashira," Kyojuro said. 

"I see," Y/n said. "I'm sure that it'd be amusing to experience," she said silently, though she had a smile that graced her features, inside, she was panicking, but she calmed herself down. 'A duel with the wind pillar wouldn't be so bad, besides, this is what he gets for calling me weak,' she thought to herself as an irk mark appeared on her forehead. 'What a nuisance,' she thought. 

- [ notes ] - 

- this was an unexpectedly long chapter and it took me a long time to make, i hope you enjoyed it :) <3

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

36.7K 370 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
632 37 7
A long line of Samurai has led to a young man, Y/N L/N. Hailing from a small village, he trains day after day to become a great swordsman, like his f...
2.7K 118 12
(ON HOLD) What if Nezuko never became a demon and became a demon slayer? What if Tanjiro became a demon and a demon slayer? ------ The Kamado sibling...
138K 5.1K 54
(ON HOLD) ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ wicked thoughts of Kyลjurล Rengoku - one hundred fifty-nine pounds of folded steel and sex appeal - a second y...