The Unexpected Alpha Pair

By Useless_Writingg

Skyler, a lycan alpha female, waited four long years for her mate. Paired with a complete opposite of what sh... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 4

106 5 0
By Useless_Writingg

Jacob

It was already dark when we arrived at the Everest Pack. As I got out of my car with Damian, my Beta, by my side and my warriors standing behind me, Alpha Albert Everest approached and introduced me to his family.

"Thank you for coming Alpha Jacob, please join us to have a peaceful dinner with Alpha Skyler tonight."

I nodded at Alpha Albert, and Damian started to whisper in my ear.

"Isn't Skyler the daughter of Alpha Steven, I look forward in meeting her daughter, bet she looks hot."

I haven't really met Alpha Skyler. Well, I've only seen her once at the council meeting, but we were far from each other so I guess it doesn't count. I heard that she became a lycan at such a young age, she's also a prodigy, it makes me want to know her. After all, I've been planning to end our pack's rivalry that my father started.

I ordered Damian to stay with Alpha Albert in case something happens, while I'll take my wolf out for a run. Since I agreed to come here, my wolf felt anxious.

I stripped my clothes and headed towards the forest. While I was running toward the edge of the forest, a scent of flowers went through my nose, it made my wolf go crazy so I followed the scent and it led me in the middle of the forest where I saw a beautiful grey wolf walking around, I went behind the tree and looked at her features.

She had red, bloodshot eyes that flashed from the moon's bright light. Her wolf's size were bigger and taller than mine.

As her eyes saw mine, I heard my wolf say "mate". I stood on my place in disbelief, I was rejected before and now I was given a second chance by the Moon Goddess. This time, I'll make sure I won't get rejected.

I stood in front of my mate when a wolf interrupted and said something that made my mate follow him without looking at me. A growl was starting to form on my chest.

will she reject us? follow her! my wolf ordered.

I followed them without being noticed, and by the time they came to a stop, the Hunters Pack have already attacked.

Before I went to fight with the others, I looked for my mate who was fighting other wolves.

Judging by her moves and skill, she seemed to be a great fighter and I'm sure she'll be a great luna of our pack.

As my attention focused on my mate, I noticed that Damian kept on looking at her and would try to move closer to her even though he was being attacked.

I moved Damian away from my mate and ordered him to patrol the borders. As soon as the wolves from the Hunters Pack saw me, they immediately retreated. I could feel that something's off.

I scanned the area in search for my mate and when I spotted her she was covered in blood. I was about to approach her when Alex, my third in command, mind linked me and told me that the Hunters Pack have managed to attack my pack.

They knew I was going to be here and attacked my pack while I was gone. This was just a mere distraction.

I mind linked Damian and my pack warriors to wait for me. I had no time to tell Alpha Albert that we were leaving, and I immediately went to the border to meet Damian and told him about the problem.

Even though I'm away from my pack, the enemies won't stand a chance against my guards. They're strong.

We left the cars and went to my pack in wolf form to travel faster.

We stopped near the border where I could see other wolves trying to get inside my pack while being outnumbered by my warriors.

I searched for their Alpha so that I could finish this war. Since the Alpha is their leader, finishing him first would quickly end all of this.

"Alpha Jacob, I'm surprised you're here, unharmed."

I faced towards the source of the voice and saw a dark figure, leaning behind a tree with his arms crossed. It was Ryder.

"Leave my pack or I'll rip you apart" my growl was low but threatening.

"we'll retreat for now, enjoy your time, while it lasts." he said with a grin on his face.

I growled at him before he signaled his pack to retreat.

"I'll make sure you'll suffer forever. Just like what you did to my life before." Ryder said as he retreated.

After I made sure it was all clear, I ordered Alex to double the pack's security. I signaled Damian to come with me in my office, we talked about preparing our fighters incase of another sudden attack and made sure that everyone will have underground safe rooms inside their houses in the next few weeks.

"I don't understand, they just brought a few men to attack, Ryder isn't that dumb to bring lesser fighters. He must have a motive." Damien concluded. I folded my arms on top of my desk. "I need Alex and his top trainees to investigate that, while you take my position temporarily within a few weeks."

When I was done with all my work, I led out a sigh and went to my room to take a shower. After my shower, I laid down on my bed thinking of my mate.

I wanted to know who she is. Her beauty that was like a Goddess, she was already perfect.

....

The sun had risen when I woke up, I got out of my bed, wore my Sweatpants, and mind linked Alex to bring me warriors who will come with me to the Everest Pack.

I needed to get back to the Everest Pack to bring my mate back and to properly inform Alpha Albert about my disappearance last night.

Five minutes later, there were dozens of my fighters lined up in front of the pack house.

We stayed until after lunch for their daily training. I had them prepared to escort my mate as soon as I take her.

We all got inside the cars, it was eight cars in total and all eight of them lined up towards the pack borders.

Our cars came to a stop near the area I parked yesterday and Alpha Albert came to me.

"Alpha Jacob, I haven't seen you since last night, where have you been?"

"I'm sorry for my disappearance, I didn't want to be rude but I had to leave immediately so that I could fix some pack problems last night"

"Then what brings you back here?"

"I'm looking for my mate, can I look around?"

Alpha Albert nodded and I began to sniff my mate's scent. It wasn't long enough for me to catch her scent but it was slowly starting to disappear, the scent was heading towards the outer part of the territory. I ordered a tracker to follow and lead us to where the scent was heading. We got on the car and followed the warrior, he led us near the Riverstone territory where we came to a stop.

I lead the way towards their border where a patrol saw me and alerted the pack with a howl.

"I don't mean any harm, I just want my mate"

They didn't believe my words and one of them attacked my warriors.

"Fight back, but I don't want any of you hurt a white wolf! She is your future Luna, understood?!"

"Yes Alpha" all of them shouted in unison.

Wolves came at us attacking my men. All they did was break their legs and intentionally leave my men lying. I expected them to kill them as we were clearly a rival pack trespassing. The number of wolves increased, my warriors were getting outnumbered. I needed to find my mate sooner so that we could get back to my pack.

I tore my clothes off and shifted. Her scent became stronger as a sign that she was near. I went around to search for her and when I did, a pack warrior of mine was on top of her white wolf. I growled at him before he could hurt her. I'll make sure he gets a punishment. I went behind a tree and shifted, wearing the boxers that a warrior handed me.

I went back to my mate and we both locked each other's eyes. She stood on her place and I walked closer towards her.

All of their attention was now on me and my mate. We stood in front of each other before she went behind a tree.

When she got back and stood in front of me, I finally saw her in her human form. She was more than beautiful, she was a goddess.

I was mesmerized by her gorgeous grey eyes. It was fierce every time I look at it.

"I'm Jacob, Jacob Bennets" I said, offering my hand to her.

I was so happy I finally found my mate, but this also means that she'll be Ryder's target. I need to keep her safe and the only way for her safety is to not let everyone know I have a mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 2K 84
As Lycan's were hunted and killed off a thousand years ago, now humans, and werewolves shall learn what a true Lycan is. All things made a new, now i...
126K 4.7K 38
Book #1 of the Alpha tetralogy. Can be read as a STAND-ALONE. •-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-• Alpha Dellilio Rupen, the deadly Lycan wolf...
414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
135K 6.9K 48
((A/N)) If you haven't read "Lycan King" you should definitely read it for a better understanding of "Lycan Blood." or you can just read this book an...