LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

By glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 18

42.9K 1.6K 54
By glowyytears

Anika

Today we are going to London. Kabir , Yash are going to airport in one car . I can go with them too but we don't want my department people to find out so me and Arshi are gonna go together in one of the car with the driver.

"Take care three of you",Ma says .

"Keep informing me the details",Papa says .

"We will ".

"Bhabhi I will miss you",Rohan says.

"What about us ?",Kabir and Yash asks .

"Who's gonna miss you both? I will only miss my bhabhi",He says earning a glare from both of them .

"Don't start here too go now otherwise you will miss the flight",Ma says .

We go out and Arshi comes out of  the other Malhotra Mansion followed by Jay and others .

We bid our goodbyes and leave for the airport .

Soon we reach at the airport and meet Aarya ,Radha , Sarthak , Dhruv , Daksh .

"Are everyone here?",Yash asks .

"Yes Mr.Yash",Sarthak replies .

We board our plane and soon the plan takes off .

______________

"Omg it is so beautiful!",Arshi says .

"I can't believe I'm out of our country and that too in London",Aarya squealed in happiness .

"It's my first time being out of country!",Arshi exclaimed .

"Mine too !",Aarya says .

"Okay ladies enough of squealing let's go now to our hotel",Dhruv says.

Not long after we reached the hotel we were gonna stay in .

"Take a rest for now and at exact 5 pm I want all of you present in the lobby as we have to go for meeting",Kabir says .

"Yes sir",we all said in unision .

All took their room keys except me.

"Miss . Anika where are your keys?",Daksh asks .

Why did he noticed this ?

"Oh there are some problems I will get my room key soon",I lie .

"Should we stay here till then?",Sarthak asks .

"No no you all go to your room",I say .

"Are you sure ? ",Aarya and Radha ask .

"Yes I'm",I say .

"But what if something happens let one of us stay",Daksh says .

"Daksh don't worry about me I will manage",I say .

"No Daksh is right let someone be with you",Dhruv says .

"Yes they are right I will stay with her you all go",Sarthak says .

"No no pls don't you all are already tired",I say .

Why aren't they listening ?!

"Don't worry you guys go I will stay with her if there is any problem we both will share a room",Arshi says coming to my rescue .

I mentally thank Arshi for it .

"Okay fine as you all say so Arshi will stay with me ",I say .

"Okay then you both will manage right?",Radha asks .

"Yes we will ".

My eyes went on Yash who was controlling his laughter . His eyes met mine as I glared at him .

I and Kabir are gonna stay in one room as we are husband and wife.

"Ahem everybody can go me and Mr.Yash will handle that",Kabir says and finally all go to their rooms .

"That was close",Yash says and finally laughs earning a glare from me and Kabir .

"Phew if they ask about your room when we meet we will just tell them we both ended up sharing a room",Arshi says and I agree .

After dropping Arshi on her floor .We go to the last floor where our rooms were . Others rooms were on the last second floor .

"You go first and take a shower then I will take ",Kabir says .

Taking out my clothes from my suitcase I head to the bathroom .

After I was done showering I laid on the bed and sleep quickly took over me due to tiredness of the long flight.

_____________

Kabir

Coming out of the bathroom after taking a nice shower I was greeted by a sight of Anika sleeping peacefully .

I went over to her and covered her with the blanket . I was about to go but I found that she hasn't dried her hair yet .

This girl she will catch a cold and headache if she sleeps with wet hair .

I lightly shake her up .

"Let me sleep",she says as she snuggles her face in the pillow .

"Anika first dry your hair",I say .

"I want to sleep",she says .

"Anika get up you don't do it I will do it for you just sit up ",I say .

She groans and sits up her eyes still closed . I take out the hairdryer and plug it charger point which is on the side table and start drying her hair .

After few minutes I was done and lay her down again . Tucking her in the blanket I place a kiss on her forhead and cheek and then proceed to dry my hair too .

After I dried my hair too I lay beside her making sure to maintain a distance . It was still 4 hours before the meeting so I put up an alarm for 4 pm and then soon sleep takes over me .

___________

At 4 pm the alarm rang and me and Anika woke up . By 4 :45 we both were ready .

By 5 we were downstairs .

"Everyone here?",Yash asks .

Anika checks and nods at him .

Me and Yash goes in one car .

Anika , Arshi , Radha and Aarya in one car and Sarthak ,Dhruv and Daksh in one car .

We were going to our company branch here in London as the meeting is gonna be held there .

Not long after we reach . The staff of the company were aware of their CEO'S arrival .

As soon we we all entered all staff greeted Me and Yash and they nodded at them .

"Kabir , Yash ",Mark came and greeted them as they we did a bro hug .

"Sorry man couldn't come to your wedding ",Mark says .

"It's okay you were on a business trip",I says .

"Don't worry I will make sure you won't miss my wedding",Yash says .

"I will definately won't miss your wedding",Mark says .

The others went to the meeting room except me and Yash as we talked with Mark .

"Didn't brought your wife ?",Mark asks .

"She is here too ",I say .

"When are you gonna introduce here she wasn't revealed to the media yet right ?",Mark asks .

"Yeah you are right we had decided to not yet reveal her . At our company besides Yash , only 2 other people know one is her bestfriend and one is the fiancé of my cousin brother Jay they both work at our company",I say .

"Jay got engaged?",Mark asked .

Mark knew my whole family as they had visited us once and he had met them .

"Yeah just few days ago he proposed her ",Yash says .

"Wait a minute",I say and enter the meeting room and call Anika .

"Miss. Anika",I call her she was talking with Aarya in the meeting room .

She got up and came out and shut the door .

"Anika this is Mark Peterson mine and Yash's close friend here in London he looks after the London branch ",I introduce them 

"And Mark this is my wife Anika Malhotra ",I say .

"It's a pleasure to meet you",Mark says as they shake hands .

"She works for you too?",Mark asks .

"Yes ,I'm the head of the Interior and Architect department at Malhotra Industries",Anika replies .

We talk for a while when we see Mr. Noah Anderson the CEO of ANDERSON INDUSTRIES along with Mrs. Ariel William Anderson the CEO of WILLIAM CORP . who is also the wife of Noah Anderson walking towards us . Along with them was Zach Johnson the world famous interior designer with his 5 team members .

"Mr. Naoh "

"Mrs.Ariel"

"Mr.Zach"

I , Yash and Mark shook hands with them .

"Mr.Kabir "

"Mr.Yash"

"Mr.Mark"

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you in person",Mr.Noah says .

"This is Mrs.Anika our Interior and Architect department head",Yash says as he introduces Anika .

She shook hands with three of them and their team .

We then head inside the meeting room .

After all the introduction we start with the meeting .

At the meeting it was decided that Zach and his whole team and Anika and her whole department will go and see the land first even though after numerous visits of all are employees in the London branch .

Tomorrow onwards the drawing for architecture will start .

We estimated the time for how long till the project designs will be completed and it is almost 2 months .

Discussion about other various things realted to the project were discussed .

After the meeting was done me ,Yash and Mark accompanied Mr.Noah and Mrs.Ariel out of the company .

"Let's have a dinner tonight if you are free",Mr.Noah says .

"Sure we will we are free",Yash says .

"Mr.Kabir I heard you got married did your wife also came with you to London?",Mr.Noah asks .

"Oh yes she is here too ",I say .

"Bring her too tonight I would like to meet her",Mrs.Ariel says .

"Sure ",I say .

____________

I was done getting ready . I have wore a plain white shirt with blue pants and brown shoes .

Anika came out wearing a white dress which reached till her knees . She had a hair down and wore small earrings her face like always had a light makeup .

I stood their unable to take my eyes off her . She looks beautiful ,gorgeous no words describe how much pretty she looked in that simple white outift .

"Kabir ? Kabir ?",Anika waves off her hand infront of me bringing me back to my senses .

A tint of blush appeared on her cheeks as she had caught me staring at her .

"Let's go",she says and I nod .

"Anika ".

"Yes ?"

"You look absolutely pretty",I say and she blushes again .

"Thankyou , you don't look bad yourself ",she says .

Did she compliment me ???? She complimented me for the first time!!!!

"Wait ",I say .

"What happened?",She asks .

"I forgot something ",I say .

She looks confused but when I hold both of her hands and plant a gentle kiss on her forhead , cheek and tip of her nose she blushes deeply .

"Now where is my return gift?",I ask .

She bites her lips .

Damn ! Don't do that Anika Otherwise I will end up kissing you I'm already controlling myself as I don't want you make uncomfortable and I am waiting till you are ready .

She steps forward and plants a kiss on my cheek . I grin as I interwine our fingers and leave the room .

We meet Yash and go down making sure none of our company members see us .

"Huh I just realised I will be the only single person over there",Yash says while we were driving to the restaurant .

"Mark is married ?",Anika asks .

"Yes he is he got married 3 years ago",I say .

"See You both will have each other, Noah and Ariel are married , Zach is bringing his wife Stella and Me I am single ",he says .

"Should have brought Riya then",Anika says .

"I had asked her Bhabhi she didn't got leave from work that day also when Karan and all had came she didn't came as her work didn't allowed her",Yash says .

"Don't worry you won't feel anything",Anika says .

"Nah I'm bascially the 7th wheel over there ",he says as me and Anika chuckle at him .

"Don't worry you have me",Anika says playfully .

"Hey ! I'm your husband !",I exclaim .

"So what ? Can't I spend some time with my brother-in-law ?",Anika says .

"Haha brother you lost ",Yash says .

"Bhabhi you are the best",Yash says .

__________

"She is your Wife ?",Mr.Noah asks .

"Yes ,she is she is head of our Archiect and Interior department as you know",I reply .

"No wonder you both were stealing glances at each other during our meeting",Mrs.Ariel says making Anika shy .

"This is my wife Stella Brook Johnson",Mr.Zach introduces his wife to us .

We all got seated the ladies sat together and we men sat together .

"So how did you both met?",Miss.Ariel asks

"My bestfriend married his bestfriend  we first met during their wedding then at the company when he was appointed as Ceo ",Anika says .

"So love marriage?",Stella asks .

"No Arrange marriage",I reply .

"Huh really but it dosen't looks like that because the way you both look at each other ",Mr.Noah says .

Yash was grinning widely . I know he is gonna tease us later .

The ladies involved themsleves in a talk while we men talked about business and other stuffs . Common conversations also happened now and then .

                         ********

Those who have read my book 'Meant to be' might know Who are Noah , Ariel and Zack 😉

No need to read that book though .

Anways what do you guys think about this chapter ?

Next chapter will be up soon !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50K 46
ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing man . He is every girl's ultimate dream...
22.1K 1.1K 9
Meet Ayla, Someone bold, sarcastic and someone who has comebacks for every single thing. When angry or irritated, she is a fierce kitten. Meet Arha...
833K 69.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
4.2M 264K 101
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...