π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
36. Secret Base
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

37. The End

4K 134 202
By __oriana_x

Art by @kagetanako on Twitter

Yes, I know this is Illumina in the art but pretend it is Y/N bc it looks so similar to how I describe her.

No, it is not the end of the story so don't get all sad when you see "The End".

Y/N POV

DreamXD glides across the surface of the water until he reaches the edge of the lake.

"So what brings you to summon me again
Y/N?" he asks.

"I want to visit my father," I say. "I haven't seen him since I left home and I'm wondering where he is."

"Ah," DreamXD taps his fingers together. "He is in the End Dimension, I can let you go through the portal to visit him."

"Thank you," I smile.

"But you have to make me a promise," he says.

"What?"

"You will bring back two elytras from the end city. You will keep one and give the other to Dream. He can decide how he will use it."

"Elytras as supposed to be just a myth on the Smp, if anyone finds out about them actually existing, they can be used for the wrong reasons."

"Listen," he booms, the skies darken and the wind picks up.

Great, this is what happens when he gets annoyed.

"Dream is special. The reason he's never died, the reason we look alike, the reason he is so skilled is because he is me. We were once one entity but we got split. One human form, one god form. One day, he will develop powers just like me and be able to use them. If he can rule over the Smp, the world of mortals and the world of gods will be one. It's important that you, Nightmare, make sure he rules over the Smp." The ground quakes slightly as he speaks.

"That has been my plan, but first I need to get him allies. The elytra would be useful as a last resort."

"I suppose," DreamXD mutters. "If you agree."

"I agree," I say.

A whirl of green light fills the air and suddenly they're standing in the portal room of the stronghold.

"Most portals need twelve eyes of ender to activate but with this," he holds up a normal ender eye and green sparks fly around it. "You can unlock any portal whenever you want."

He hands the ender eye to me and I can't help but notice it matches the one on his neck.

"I hope to see you again very soon," he says before vanishing.

My relationship with DreamXD is complicated but we get along and like to help each other with favors although we speak every few months or so.

I hold the eye of ender over the portal and the portal opens, black but dotted with stars. I take a deep breath before jumping in.

Shouldn't be too hard to find him.

I land on the endstone and am immediately swarmed by endermen. I pull out my sword, ready to kill them.

"⍙⍜⏃⊑, ⍙⍜⏃⊑, ⍙⍜⏃⊑, ⍙⍜⏃⊑, ⍙⍜⏃⊑."

Translation: Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah,

A man who is half white and half black comes up behind the endermen. On the white part of his face, he has a red eye and on the black part of his face, he has a green eye. A gold crown sits on top of his head and he wears a black business suit with a red tie.

"⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⟟⌇ ⋔⊬ ⎎⍀⟟⟒⋏⎅ ⊬/⋏. ⏃⌰⌰⍜⍙ ⋔⟒ ⏁⍜ ⏁⏃⌰☍ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⍀."

Translation: This is my friend Y/N. Allow me to talk to her.

The endermen disperse and I slip my sword back into my belt.

"Hey Y/N," Ranboo says with a smile. "What brings you here to the End Dimension?"

"I'm looking for my father, DreamXD told me he would be here."

"Hmmm, what's his name?" Ranboo asks.

"Philza Minecraft."

Ranboo looks like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Philza Minecraft? Like THE Philza Minecraft?"

"Yes, how'd you know him?"

"He built amazing builds all over the overworld and he decided to come here and live in the city of the end! Come on, I'll take you to him!"

Ranboo ender pearls over to the nearest island and I follow. Pearl after pearl until we reach a huge purple building. Glass walls go around the entire island and Ranboo teleports over them and I follow.

I land in the middle of the island and it looks like the island is still under construction. Chests and materials are scattered everywhere. A man wearing netherite armor and something gray on his back is standing in the middle, muttering to himself.

"Philza Minecraft?" Ranboo clears his throat. "You have a visitor."

The man turns around and his electric blues eyes meet mine for the first time in years.

He's unchanged even after 4 years. Same shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, green and white striped robe with a matching bucket hat. He stops moving and his mouth is agape in shock. He steps closer to me and stops as if he can't believe it's real.

"Y/N?" he asks in almost a whisper.

"Dad," I smile and am immediately engulfed in a hug.

Philza hugs me tightly and runs his hand through my hair.

"I've missed you so much my star," he says, tears in his eyes.

"I've missed you too."

"So tell me," he releases me from the hug and starts to lead me as we walk through the building sit. "What happened after you left when you were 17, 4 years ago?"

"I started a life and began to get resources, materials, and tools. I eventually heard from someone that the most powerful man on the server at the time, Dream was being held in prison."

"Yes, my crows have told me about that," Phil smiles warmly. "Continue."

"I decided to become a guard in the prison but it just didn't feel right that Dream was being hurt every day, both physically and mentally. So when I found a mysterious mask that was the opposite of Dream..."

"You became Nightmare," Phil says with realization. "You broke him out, are working with him and?"

"Getting him allies so he can rule the Smp again. How did you know?"

"The Crows tell me all," he answers. "I can't say that I disprove of any of your choices but you should do what you feel is right."

"Thank you, Dad," I say.

"Anyways, when you and your brother left me, I went here, to build in the End Dimension, reconstruct End Cities. And I can fly, look!"

Phil jumps off the nearest cliff but the gray wings behind him help him glide. He pulls out a firework and uses it to launch himself forward. He lands back beside me and beams.

"That's an elytra," I breathe.

"Yes," he looks proud. "So what brings you here?"

"I made a deal with a god."

"Uh oh, what was it?" he looks concerned.

"I can visit you anytime I want if I came and got two elytras."

"Oh I have plenty of those," he opens a chest and pulls out two elytras. "Here."

"Thank you," I put them in my belt for safekeeping.

"No problem. But if you can't visit often," his hand reaches out for a black crow. "I'll have my crows bring you letters and you can send them back. Every day they will come to you around noon and you can choose to send me a letter that day or not."

I hug him.

"I've missed you so much, even if I'm your adopted daughter, I still consider you my real father."

"Love," he whispers. "You are my daughter."

We stand there hugging until I remover the real reason I wanted to visit him.

"Do you know where my brother is?" I ask.

"Which one?" he asks.

"He left around the same time as me."

"Oh," Phil reaches into his robe and pulls out a letter. "Not sure, my crows haven't been able to find any information but he sent me this a while back. Not sure what it means though."

Phil places a folded-up piece of paper into my hands.

I read the letter and it only takes a second, until I know exactly where he is.

"Phil, I need to find him. He might be unstable and I need to help him. He needs me."

"Go ahead Y/N," he says. "I'll try to write often and remember to stay safe okay?"

I nod.

"I will, bye Dad!"

"Bye, my star!"

I follow Ranboo back to the portal.

"Come visit the Smp soon," I tell him. "Tubbo probably misses you."

"I'll try," he smiles before waving goodbye as I jump through.

Hopefully, this won't take long, I need to get back to Dream soon.

——————————————————————————————

1,492 word

So Phil adopted Y/N but who is her brother that needs her?

I bet y'all are dying to know what's in that letter, well you'll have to wait 😜

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 337 19
Dream struggles to fight off Nightmare who is taking over him, making him hurt those he loves and kill. At first he convinces himself he's being dest...
33.6K 631 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...
149K 3.3K 25
⚠️not my art⚠️ smut/fluff but more smut Dream and George meet each other trough a party. George and Wilbur are really good friend here, Sapnap and Dr...
139K 4.2K 69
Y/N is the daughter of the most powerful mafia in the world, the Black Crows Mafia. When it becomes her time to step up and take charge, she does it...