in another life | yang jungwo...

Autorstwa chqnhee

"maybe in another world, another life, we were meant for a happy ending, but not here, not this time" in whic... WiΔ™cej

intro
playlist
prologue
0.1 | beginning
0.2 | new student
0.3 | lunch
0.4 | her body
0.5 | work place
0.6 | coffee and macaroons
0.7 | faint
0.8 | found out
0.9 | new friend?
1.0 | texting
1.1 | in her eyes
1.2 | uncomfortable
1.3 | project
1.4 | hang out?
1.5 | mall and feelings
1.6 | abuse
1.7 | hugs and realization
1.8 | liking someone
1.9 | jungwon's house
2.0 | only thing she thought
2.1 | bad memories
2.2 | back then
2.3 | disheartening feedback
2.4 | fight
2.5 | hot water
2.6 | thank you
2.7 | the day after
2.8 | coming to terms
2.9 | fight
3.0 | please let me protect you
3.1 | drunk, tipsy, and a mistake
3.2 | another
3.3 | kiss in the rain
3.4 | brought down
3.5 | a bigger mistake
3.6 | just a matter of time
3.7 | trust
3.8 | problems
3.9 | girlfriend
4.0 | hyunjin
4.1 | festival
4.2 | the thread is cut
4.3 | preparations
4.4 | soon
4.5 | almost
4.6 | the not so happy ending
4.7 | the heartbreaking news
4.8 | the aftermath
5.0 | "you killed my sister"
5.1 | selfless
5.2 | "i can't do it anymore"
5.3 | hospital
5.4 | new family
5.5 | ayame was finally happy
note.

4.9 | letter

692 33 12
Autorstwa chqnhee

hyunjin walked back to her school after riki and jungwon parted their ways. she was worried for them and told both of them to call her if they needed anything, giving riki her number just in case.

she walked into her silent class that was filled with sniffling and sobs. she walked to her seat and sat down.

now hyunjin understood why ayame gave her the gift and wanted her to open it after thursday.

because she already had her death planned.

while hyunjin tried to stop thinking about it, she couldn't.

how could you stop thinking about a girl's death?

hyunjin then scanned the classroom, seeing all the students crying over it.

she leaned back in her seat, scoffing at this scene.

these were the students who relentlessly made comments about ayame and bullied her, yet they're crying?

as if they aren't the ones who led her to the end of her life.

hyunjin stood up suddenly which made all students look at her. she then walked over to a desk of one student and kicked their chair, saerom's chair, "yah. why are you crying?"

saerom then looked up at hyunjin, "why wouldn't i be crying? a girl just died"

"shut it with you fake tears" hyunjin rolled her eyes, knowing the truth

"what are you talking about?" saerom asked

"you talked bad about ayame" hyunjin started, "you made fun of her body! you made fun of her! you bullied her and made awful comments about her! and now that she's gone, suddenly you care?! you- no" she looked at everyone, "all of you! all of you thought it was funny to take a girl's life away! even if she killed herself, you all caused it! why did you think making comments was funny?"

everyone was silent listening to the girl

"you guys are all sick" hyunjin then walked out of the classroom, sliding the door shut out of anger.

she ran her hand through her hair before letting out a few tears

"i'm so sorry ayame.."

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

it was now saturday.

riki had not left ayame's room at all. he didn't eat or do anything. he just laid in her bed, crying and clenching onto her blanket.

he ignored all the calls from his friends and hyunjin. he didn't want to speak to anyone at all.

he didn't even know if his father knew about her death but he probably would've been happy about it.

that one of them was finally gone.

riki had known that her time was coming up but he didn't know what her final breaking point was.

the boy didn't even get to into his room and see the gift she had left him as he realized she was not home at the time he got home the night she killed her self.

riki sat up in her bed, wiping his tears, "d-did she leave a note or something..?" he suddenly wondered.

he got up from her bed but immediately fell down to the floor due to his weakness from not doing anything the whole previous day.

he scrambled himself up from the floor and began looking around her room to see if she left a note or anything that would say her final goodbyes to him.

he searched everywhere in her room, in her pillows, under her bed, under her mattress, on her desk, in her closet, everywhere he could think of but there was nothing.

he bit his lip, knowing that she would leave something. he walked out of her room and opened the door to his room only to see a gift box on his bed.

riki walked over to the box, sitting on his bed beside it. he placed the box on his lap and opened the top.

on top was a yellow envelope. he put the envelope aside and took out the tissue paper only to see a black hoodie shoved inside.

he took it out, looking at the hoodie when he heard a ting against the floor. he looked down at the floor only to see a silver ring. he grabbed the ring and looked at it.

inside the ring was the date 16-12-XX.

the day she died.

on the outside of the ring was 'nishimura ayame'

riki bit his lips, suppressing the tears that wanted to come out.

he put the ring and hoodie down, grabbing the envelope afterwards.

he opened the envelope, only to see a letter inside.

dear riki,

i'm so sorry that i couldn't stay with you. i tried my best to just stay alive so i can be there with you and be by your side but..there's just so much going on that i couldn't do it anymore. i wish i could've told you in real life the final thing that made me just want to end it but i could never see your face as i told you. the night of the festival, i had quit my job. i never told you this, but they hurt me a lot. they burned me with coffee multiple times, made comments about my weight, my face, everything about me they found something to curse at me for. i kept up with it because we needed the money and i wanted to support us. i quit because i knew it was time. i knew that i couldn't survive any longer. the same day, i ended up going to school so i can meet up with jungwon and his friends hoping for it to go well but of course it didn't. some girl ended up pulling me when i got there to help with her booth but it wasn't even a booth to raise money, it was just a way to humiliate me. a bunch students paid money just to throw water balloons at me, one even hitting my eye and it tried to leave but they just pushed me back in and i couldn't fight because i was so weak. 

i ended up getting out of there and i went inside one building about to go to the restroom on my own but some 2nd year girls pulled me in and began making fun of me as well. then they ended up slapping, kicking, punching. me until i bled and i was bruised. i honestly had just wished they had killed me right then and there. at least i would've just died from the pain. they left and i just couldn't handle it at that point. i left the bathroom and i was just going to go home but then i saw hyunjin and jungwon in a classroom..talking, hugging and then kissing. guess that day was just not a good day for me. i left the school and i just stood in the rain and i think that's when i finally just wanted for it to end. so from there, i planned my final day. that's why i got gifts. you, hyunjin, jungwon, and his two friends. the only people that took the chance to care for me i guess. 

riki i know you know that i was lying about a lot of things. one of the main things i was lying about was about my eating disorder. i struggled with bulimia. i hated my weight and i thought i looked so ugly and horrendous so i kept forcing myself to throw up, not eating, taking laxatives, throwing away my food. i know you were suspicious but i didn't want you to worry so i never told you. i know we were supposed to tell each other everything but i didn't want you to worry anymore about me. i understand if you want to resent me, hate me, call me selfish for doing what i did. i would too. i wish the best for you riki, i really do. i love you and i always will.

-w/ love, ayame

riki's eyes welled with tears, overwhelmed with emotions more than before. the letter dropped to the floor as he covered his eyes, sobbing once again.

he looked down once again, seeing the back of the letter and saw more words. he picked it up, a few tears hitting the letter.

by the way riki. i don't want you to hurt any second years because i know how you are.

but their names are bae saerom, kim inhye, park chaehyun, and park hyerin.

do what you want with that 

riki chuckled lightly before frowning.

despite the letter saying he could resent her and hate her..he knew he couldn't. it wasn't her fault.

everyone was else was just a bitch to her.

。・゚゚・  ・゚゚・。

riki sat in the kitchen all alone. he didn't know where his father was at and ayame was gone. the rain was pouring outside and it was dark in the kitchen.

riki grabbed a lighter and began lighting the 18 candles on the birthday cake.

he had brought her favorite cake on that thursday.

he placed the lighter down and rested his arms on the table. he looked at the cake as a tear fell down his cheek

"happy birthday ayame" he whispered to himself in the dark all alone with no one to comfort him or celebrate with.

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

29.9K 1.4K 46
"You know our love would be tragic." Enhypen's Jungwon Fanfic ^-^ ----------------------------------------- Feel free to give me Feedback after you'v...
213K 11.2K 39
# π˜π€ππ† π‰π”ππ†π–πŽπ: These violent delights truly have violent ends. ≑ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐒 πŒπˆππˆπ’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ ➴ enhypen | yang jungwon ➴...
184K 8.3K 35
"The ice skater's jaw tightened as he thought about the situation: a cheerleader, a popular cheerleader, coming to their school to kick him out of th...
6.5K 290 15
"maybe in another life... the story is ours." ahn aeri β€’ suddenly one day she just disappears to no one knows who. as soon as she woke up she found h...