This Cinderella is a Player

By StorySpinner

Tiana moves to a new town with her wicked step-mother and evil step-sister Harriet. Call it a modern Cinderel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Interview of "This Cinderella is a Player" characters!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Tiana tells How to Hook a Guy
Tiana Tells How to Hook a Guy (Continued)

Chapter 4

253K 2.9K 279
By StorySpinner

                                                                              Chapter 4

.I  know it is a little derogatory to talk insultingly about other fellow blondes since I was one too, but this girl was sticking onto Blaze like a parasite. We stood on the shiny white-tiled Cinema floor staring at the couple in front of us. I looked at Blaze with narrow eyes while Zack analyzed him with a grim face. I found it cute that Zack was so possessive about me.

“Blaze,” Zack grimaced.

“Hello guys…what are you doing here?” Blaze asked as the blonde threw daggers at me.

I tried to concentrate on the movie posters stuck all over. It was hard to do that though, since Blaze looked so fetching. ‘Fetching’, I can’t believe I just said that word. He looked otherworldly in his short-sleeved basic white shirt and blue jeans. The shirt was cut at all the right places. This guy surely knew how to flaunt his body to the fullest. His brown hair glistened in the strong light and I was again overcome by an impulse to touch it and feel its softness.

“I thought I had invited Tiana, in front of you, to a movie tonight,” Zack tried to sound patient.

“Oh,” he looked surprised, “You did?” Give the Oscar for the best actor to this guy. Honestly, he was that good.

“Yes he did,” I said smirking at him.

“We’re getting late baby…I don’t want to miss the movie,” the bimbo said in a pouty voice.

Blaze looked at the girl clinging on to him. It seemed as if he had momentarily forgotten all about her.

“Oh, yeah let’s go Alana,” Blaze said, smiling at me.

“It’s Lily, not Alana,” she said icily.

I had to stifle my laughter as he said, “Alana, Lily same difference.”

“Zack,” I looked adoringly at my date, “I really want to watch this movie…so let’s not waste anymore time.”

Blaze gave me an amused smirk as we left them standing there and walked off together. Stacy was right; that guy was just trouble.  But the thing was, I loved trouble.

***

“He just did not do that!” I laughed hard digging into the popcorn Zack was holding in his hands.

“Apparently he did do that.” Zack chuckled and spared a glare at Blaze who was sitting on my other side. I doubted that Blaze could actually see the look that Zack had just given him due to the darkness in the theatre. The movie was funny and I was glad I had come for it, even if Zack seemed to be really pissed about Blaze’s sudden appearance. What more could a girl want? I was sitting between two hot guys munching on popcorn watching a good movie. It would be perfect if I could erase the Lily chick hanging on Blaze like he was her lifeboat. Didn’t the girl have any self-respect? Especially after Blaze had forgotten her name? I mean, who forgets their date’s name?

I shook my blonde head and moved my face towards the screen.

“Hey,” Blaze whispered in my ear. That voice sent chills down my spine; it was so masculine and sexy.

I turned my face towards him and smiled, “Hi.”

“I was hoping I would get a chance to talk to you,” he said as Zack got up to go to the washroom.

“I’ll be right back,” Zack informed me and rushed out of the hall. Well, he did drink a lot of coke, so, I guessed he had to pee urgently.

“And why is that?” I teased Blaze, watching Zack’s broad shoulders disappear through the hall.

“I never had a chance meet you properly…so, Tiana, you like it so far?” he asked ignoring the evil stare his date was giving him.

“I like it now,” I flirted, looking at him from head to toe.

“Blaze…” Lily nudged him.

“Wait a second woman…can’t you see I’m talking,” he said irritably.

“Okay…that’s it!” Lily stood up from her seat, “I can’t watch her throw herself at you any longer.” She said furiously and stalked out of the hall.

Talk about double standards. The blonde couldn’t handle Blaze checking me out even though he was with her, so she was practically falling at his feet, and she accused me of throwing myself at Blaze. That wasn’t my style. Why should I throw myself at any boy, no matter how good-looking he was, when I had many lined up for me already?

The middle aged fat lady sitting behind us shushed at us to stay quiet.

“Tiana…now that I can give you my undivided attention, may I tell you that you look extremely beautiful tonight?” Blaze said, holding my hand and giving it a little kiss.

Oh boy, that guy was dangerous. Where did you find a boy so polished those days? Too bad he had a heart of a snake. I could eat him up at that moment; he looked that tempting. Sadly, I had to hold myself back or I would have just risked breaking the rules of my game.

“Well, thank you…I guess you don’t look that bad as well,” I said trying not sound entranced by his looks.

“That is nice of you say…so, when will I get the pleasure of seeing you alone?” he asked just as Zack came back into the hall and sat next to me with a tray in his hands.

“Here.” Zack smiled boyishly, putting the tray in my hands, “You had told me you liked nachos…so I got you some.”

“Oh my god! How sweet is that…thank you,” I returned his smile.

Honestly speaking, Zack seemed like a very nice person. It was a pity being in a stable relationship wasn’t my cup of tea. If it was, I would have definitely gone for Zack. He was handsome and caring. He also remembered the things I had told him about myself, like the fact that I liked nachos.

***

“I had a good time,” I said, giving a little peck on Zack’s cheek.

He blushed, “I did too…I’m glad you moved here.”

“I’m glad as well.” I closed his car’s door and walked towards my room’s window, shivering a little in the cold. It was really late in the night; I had a good time though. Zack was very entertaining and always made me laugh. My main motive was completed too. I had left Blaze begging for more. Zack had returned before Blaze had asked me out on date. So, that left him hanging in between. I was sure that by tomorrow he would have been dying to ask me out. Impatience, that’s what rules men most of the time. That, and the fact that they want what they can’t get.

I walked up to the window as quiet as a mouse. Marylyn and Harriet must be fast asleep by now. I climbed back into my room carefully and changed into my nightclothes. Sandbay wasn’t that bad after all.

***

“Marylyn!” I shouted out, “The breakfast is ready. I’m leaving for school.”

I didn’t wait for an answer because I was sure Marylyn would have given me some other house work, resulting in me being late for school and I couldn’t miss school…At least not today.

Zack was waiting for me outside my house. He grinned as I walked towards his car in my dressy pink shirt and good old skinny jeans.

“You are on time,” he said pretending to be shocked, “Most girls take hours to get ready…and I thought maybe you would need a couple of hours to look like that.”

“Stop flirting with me,” I said, rubbing my hand on his head, messing up his hair.

“Hey! Not the hair!” He immediately moved away from me as I laughed.

The ride with Zack was as entertaining as before. He made me feel at complete ease. I could see myself being really good friends with him.

I stepped out of the car in my black high heels.

“See you in a few,” I said to Zack, “I need to see Stacy for something…and thanks for the ride.”

“No problem-o.” He gave me a mock salute.

I rolled my eyes and dashed into the school. Before I could look around, I was thrown into the wall with a lot of force.

His striking blue eyes gazed into mine making my breath stop in my chest. It was very hard to breathe with him so near to me. I was a prisoner between his strong arms; I couldn’t even escape owing to the wall behind me.

“You are so hard to approach.” His mint fresh breath burnt my neck as his lips were close me.

“You never tried hard enough.” I smirked, trying to get my wild heart under control.

He laughed humourlessly, “I’m trying now…” His soft lips grazed my neck, sending slight pleasure shocks through me. He lifted his hand up to my hair and started playing with it.

“You should back off now,” I said unconvincingly.

“I will, after you promise a date with me this evening,” he said hoarsely.

“I have to check my schedule.”

“I’ll pick you up at five. I’ll kidnap you from your house if you say no.” He gave another kiss on my neck and went away. Just like that.

Blaze…that guy was a pro. I had a date that evening with him and I needed to devise a plan soon…or should I have just gone with the flow? I never had a problem before with my hormones, but being near Blaze was hazardous for my raging teenage ones. I just wanted to throw him on the school floor, jump on him, and kiss him like there was no tomorrow.

***

Author's note ~ Well Blaze and Tiana will have a date in the next chapter. So, are you excited about that? ^_^ I know I am :D

P.s: Yes, I love smiley faces :)

VOTE.COMMENT.FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9M 129K 26
An arm snaked around my waist and he forced me to face him. "That kiss on Wednesday was hot, wanna continue from where we left off?" He whispered h...
13.9K 354 34
Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she breaks the rules, talks back, smokes, drink...
143K 5.4K 25
BEFORE I START THERE WILL BE NO STEALING OF MY STORY AND CLAIMING HAS YOUR OWN !!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelly Smith went to the smartest school and the richest...
452 121 34
Heart-breaker Rules Rule # 1 You've got to have fun, but when you're done you've got to be the first to run. Rule # 2 Don't get too attached to s...