Saving Heeseung || Enhypen's...

By Reneanna

In the world where no one remembers him , Heeseung tries his best to survive alone under the worst circumstan... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
010
011
012
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
What the characters look like
characters explainations
021
022
023
024
025
026
SAVING HEESEUNG
SEQUEL
It's out !
Halting Book 2

013

185 8 0
By Reneanna

( Heeseung's POV )

“ Are you guys together yet ? ”

“ What are you talking about ? ”

We didn't talk much about last night , and Yeonjun kept pestering us about our current status . I don't want Subin to be uncomfortable with any sudden changes , and I respect her decisions in whatever she chooses to be .

“ Heeseung , man up and ask her out ! ” whispered Yeonjun in a hushed tone .

“ I don't know if you realise this but we got a situation , Yeonjun . We're in the middle of a possible war . ”

“ A war and possibilities of us dying . Ask her out before we die . ”

I shook my head , pushing Yeonjun out of the way to where Subin was standing . She looked so nervous about something . I knew she was , she has a habit of scratching her wrist when she's nervous .

“ Are you okay ? What's wrong ? ” I asked .

“ How do I get to the base camp without being noticed ? ”

I sometimes wondered why she's not using what was give to her. 

“ Use your power ? ”

“ No , I can't . They can track me , especially if I'm close with any of the soldiers . ”

Yeonjun overheard our conversation and joined in .

“ You're saying that they got you microchipped or something ? ”

“ Yeah . They planted one in me . ”

“ That's so cool ! Can I see it ? ”

As Yeonjun was about to approach Subin , I just had to pull him away .

“ Woah ! Relax , romantic guy . I just wanted to see where they chipped it in her . ” said Yeonjun while spinning Subin around to check .

“ I'm not telling you , Yeonjun . Plus , it's inside me . If you can't see it , neither do I . ”

“ Well , I could just carve it out of your skin . I mean , I was a nurse . ”

“ No , no , Yeonjun . You're not going to carve anyone out . ” I held Subin out behind my back .

Subin popped her head from behind me , giggling at Yeonjun for not telling him the chip's whereabout. She's the cutest , isn't she ?  I swear that her smile could light up the dark , and her laugh could make others forget about their problems .

“ I have a question . Where are the other two you've saved ? ” asked Yeonjun out of curiousity .

Subin gasped , running away from us as if she just remembered something about the younger two . If anything , it's definitely something bad . I can confirm . I remember she once ran away from the cafe after remembering about not sending her rabbits to Hueningkai's house for the day .

This must be so much worse .

“ Why are we running ?! ” Yeonjun was out breath , but still able to yell at me .

Subin was ahead if us until we got to an apartment that I suppose where she lives . She ran up the stairs , leaving us behind , in short of breath .

“ She's crazy ! ”

“ She is , but she's my crazy . ”

“ I don't have time to hear your sweet words , Hee . Let's go after that goddamn maniac ! ”

Yeonjun went up first and I followed suit . We , of course , had lost the sight of Subin but we could tell where she is based on the door . She's the only one with a dull door , and it was wide opened .

“ No!!! ” we heard Subin's loud scream coming from the unit .

I ran into the unit before Yeonjun did , only to find Subin sitting defeated on the floor , eyes wide red . She was staring at a door , a broken door that has a piece of notice on it.

You could never change who you are , monster . - PSH

Subin cried , but it sounded more like shrieking . Yeonjun slides to where Subin was sitting , pulling her into his embrace . The cry sounded so devastating , even Yeonjun had to burry her head into his chest to muffle her cries .

Whoever this PSH person is , Subin must be so terrified of them .

For now , we knew one thing for sure . We had lost Hueningkai and Juhee .

And Subin blamed herself for it .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.4K 2.3K 24
π—¬π—²π˜„π—Όπ—» 𝗖𝗡𝗼𝗢 - a normal girl who basically grew up in an abusive household suddenly meets her step-brothers that will forever change her life.
1.9K 115 23
β†·HANA hadn't recovered from the loss she felt from her past, and the boy she has lost, only to meet a group of people, and more specifically, a boy...
197K 8.6K 39
"that mark symbolize that you're mine now, all mine, and mine only." Jake was living a peaceful life; no regrets, no worries, just pure happiness. No...
324 32 17
His sole existence can be a danger to all mortal beings, a bloodthirsty demon, the way people portray his kind, an ugly, devious creature... However...