My Quirky Love

By Imisshoe

This book can be read as a stand alone Greyson Blake Rosen-Hower Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a... More

Chapter 1: The floor is lava
Chapter 2: Three idiots
Chapter 3: Loner
Chapter 4: Stranger Danger
Chapter 5: Mr. Hoodie
Chapter 6: cute dresses
Chapter 7: Popeyes
Chapter 8: Intelligence
Chapter 9: Adopted
Chapter 10: catch you
Chapter 11: Excessive
Chapter 12: Kung Fu Master
Chapter 13: isn't he in Star wars?
Chapter 14: Twin
Chapter 15: Stud
Chapter 17: Male pregnancy
Chapter 18: The Rosen-Howers
Chapter 19: hemorrhoids and cushion seats
Chapter 20: Are you rich?
Chapter 21: Cunning Mrs. Rosen- Hower
Chapter 22: Bouncy castle
Chapter 23: God help me
Chapter 24: Let's talk about Periods
Chapter 25: dimples
Chapter 26: English 101
Chapter 27: Gagged
Chapter 28: Alligator
Chapter 29: Mrs. Austin Power
Chapter 30: Operation first date
Chapter 31: Alfred the AI
Chapter 32: Who runs the world
Chapter 33: Junk
Chapter 34: Pesky Flies
Chapter 35: Mr. Mute
Chapter 36: Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Chapter 37: snakes and ladder
Chapter 38: suspicious
Chapter 39: Elephant's trunk
Chapter 40:Pollination
Chapter 41: Extinction
Chapter 42: Cockroach and Mold
Chapter 43: Camping
Chapter 44: 911
Chapter 45: Chokehold
Chapter 46: Procreation
Chapter 47: Purple Unicorn Onesie
Chapter 48: kidnap
Chapter 49 Are You ready?
Chapter 50: The chaotic plan
Chapter 51: Sky is the limit
Chapter 52: K.O
Chapter 53: Five years
Chapter 54: Power
Epilogue

Chapter 16: Old man who sells Fried chicken

26.4K 1.1K 143
By Imisshoe

Sunshine's POV

Unfortunately, when I woke up James already left. He pinky promised that we will see again so I am holding on to that.

It is blasphemous to break a pinky promise.

I woke up on my own. I tried to hug Greyson's matress and murmur multiple I love you's on it.

I excitedly get up. I secure my long hair in a top bun. My hair already reach my butt. I really need a haircut badly.

I ignore my big slippers and tip toe towards the door. I slowly opened the door and peek outside.

Greyson was accompanied by Kurt and 2 men that I don't recognize.

Kurt look up and saw me peeking behind the door.

He said something. Greyson and the 2 dudes with him look at my direction.

Greyson waves at me to come to him. I open the door fully and walk towards to Greyson barefoot. The 2 dudes left once I reach Greyson.

I am not surprised that he lift me to sit on his lap.

I early realize that Greyson is a touchy touchy person.

I am not bothered that he sometimes kiss my head or cheeks. It was adorable that he thought I'll feel violated.

I lack affection my whole life even when I am at the custody of my parents. They are cold and strict. Greyson's warmth is always welcome in Sunshine's world.

I lean my head on Greyson's chest and yawn.

"You're still sleepy precious?" I hear him murmur in my ear.

I shook my head. I am already energize. I don't even know why I yawn.

"I am hungry." I whisper shyly.

Greyson caress my hair and he kiss my head.

"What do you want?"

I look up at Greyson.
"Can I please have the fried chicken that the old man sells?"

He furrow his eyebrow."Which old man?"

''I only saw it when I was staying at the park. It has a red bucket I think. I don't know where is the shop of the old man but I bet it taste good because many of the people are buying there."

Greyson's silent for a moment, maybe he's thinking who's that freaking old man that sells fried chicken for a living.

His eyes brighten. He figured it out.
"I am pretty sure precious that it is KFC. The old man's name was Colonel Sanders."

"Oh? I even thought it was George Washington for a moment." I replied which made Greyson shook his head.

"Anything else?" He ask.

"I can't think of anything. You decide."

He nodded and call someone on his phone.

I pretty check out of reality the duration that he was making a call.

I look at the 5 Flat screen TV mounted on his wall. It was playing 5 different channel. How can he even keep track on what those anouncers are saying?

"Ok precious. Food's gonna be here in 20  minutes."

"Thank you Grey Grey. Can I please know what time is it?" I ask.

"Past 3. You only slept for 2 hours."

"Two hours is enough. I don't even really take a nap."

"Grey Grey where did James go?"

Greyson's eyes narrowed and turn glacial.

"To his brother."

I furrow my eyebrows.

"Your dad has a brother?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Really? Does he look like him also? What's his brother's name?"

"Satan."

I gasp.

"Oh my! What a unique name!" I exclaimed.

"For a long time now, I really want to name a child Lucifer."

"Definitely not!" Greyson exclaimed.

I raise my eyebrow at him. "Well I'll definitely make sure that my future husband will agree with the names I want."

Greyson purse his lips and said "I am open to suggestions precious."

"Maybe I should ask Kurt if he is open to name a child Lucifer. Wait a second." I tried to stand up from Greyson's lap but he tighten his hold on me.

"No fucking way you're gonna do that. You did not hear me correctly precious. I said Lucifer was the most exquisite name you can give to a child. That child will be the envy of many."

"I thought you don't like that name." I ask baffled.

"Nu uh. I even suggest that we name the second child Lucifer the second."

I nodded in agreement.
"That's a good idea Grey Grey. One of the nickname will be Lucy."

I see Greyson grimace but when he saw that I'm looking he nodded seriously.

Someone knocks on the door and before Greyson press the button I hurriedly ask "Can I please press the button? Pretty please?"

"Precious it's more than just a button. It also recognize my fingerprint."

"Fingerprint? Like in jail? You went to Jail Grey Grey!"

After Greyson pressed the button he answered.

"Too many times." Greyson shakes his head.
"Precious there's a lot of things that needs your fingerprint. Not only in jail. Wait a minute. How did you know that kind of information?"

"I got Jailed. Once." I sheepishly admitted.

I look up to Sir hulk in front of me. I smiled and waved at him.

"Thank You Sir Hulk for the food. I'm gonna hug you but you are too far can you come a little bit closer?"

"Precious he can't go near, he has arthritis." Greyson solemnly said.

I gasp. Poor thing. I don't know what Arthritis meant but It sounds painful.

Sir Hulk nodded at me.

He placed all the food at Greyson's massive table then he limped out of the office.

I am pretty sure he was not limpimg when he went in but maybe I am wrong.

Greyson carefully arranged everything. He even took out all the food on his lunch bag.

"I am curious. Who prepares your lunch?"

Greyson smiled "My mommy."

You can obviously hear the affection in his voice. Even if he don't say anything I am sure he's close to his parents.

"Wow. She's a great woman preparing all that food everyday."

"The funny thing was she's the only one who close the lid and stack up the container inside the bag but she  chooses all the knick knacks that goes inside."

"She's still a great mom."

Greyson nodded smiling.

"I know you're hungry precious so I place different variety of food in one plate."

He place a huge white plate in front of me with various food carefully arranged.

I start to devour the fried chiken that the old man sells. I love it. It's oily but I don't care.

People doesn't realize that eating food like fast food or eating a meal three times a day is a luxury.

I savor each item on my plate. I'll never know when will I eat this kind of food again.

In the end I finished all the food on my plate. I'm happy that Greyson did not serve me huge amount of food because I don't want to waste any food.

I was astonished that Greyson ate everything except the bucket of chicken he bought.
Where did all those food went?

I stare at his stomach and I don't see any belly bulging out.

"How come you're not fat?" I ask curiously.

"Genetics." He answered simply.

"Hey you want dessert?"
Greyson ask.

"You want dessert on top of all that food that you ate?!" I said in disbelief.

Greyson snorts in amusement.
"Trust me precious that amount of food was nothing. Now I am craving chocolate cake or maybe strawberry cheesecake."

I thought Greyson will order a slice but I almost had a heart attack when a whole cake was brought in.

The whole time, I was just staring at Greyson while he ate the cake bit by bit. He ask me several times if I want a slice but I refuse because I am really full.

In the end he left a slice and he ordered sir Hulk to repack the chicken and cake for me to eat at the shelter.

After our meal Greyson told me to sit down at the sofa because he wants to give something.

He came out of the room holding 6 boxes.

"Open it." He encourage.

I gingerly open the 1st big box and was surprised to see different styles of dresses  that I only see at a department store glass display.
I never attempted to go inside a mall because I have no money and the guards will not allow me.

The next big box I opened it and inside are pairs of flat shoes.
At this point I am flat out crying. What did I do to deserve this kind of blessing?

"You want to check if we got the right size?" Greyson whispered.

I nodded while still crying.

I protest when Greyson kneels down and assist me in fitting one of the flat shoes.

It fits perfectly. So perfect. The insoles was so soft.

The 4 boxes contains different kinds of bags.

Yey! I can replace now my eco bag. I don't understand why each bag has a pouch and a box though.

Too overwhelmed with my emotions, I jumped in Greyson's arms.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." I repeatedly chant in his ear.

"I feel like I don't deserve all this stuff."

"Don't say that precious. You deserve everything and more. Understood?"
Greyson rubs my back softly.

"Do you like it Precious?"

I look at his face "I love it Grey Grey." I replied with tears and snkt on my face.

For the first time Greyson smiled brightly that it even reached his eyes.

He pluck one tissue beside him and wipe my tears and snots.

"I'm glad precious. My siblings and daddy will be happy that you love what we've chosen."

"Really? They chose all this stuff for me?" I replied shock.

Greyson nodded.

"Then tell them I said thank you from the bottom of my heart."

"I think it's much better if you tell them yourself tomorrow at dinner? What do you say?"
Greyson suggestion almost triggered a panic attack.

"Dinner? Tomorrow? With your family?" I enunciate everything to be clear.

Greyson nodded.

I stare at him for a minute and agreed.

"Fine."

"Yes!" Greyson shouts.

I hope my decision was right.

A/N you can definitely tell that the next chapter will be next level crazy! I love you all for giving this book a chance😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100 16 8
⚠️WARNING⚠️ This story contains mentions of abuse, mental health issues, and strong language ⚠️WARNING⚠️ Okay, so maybe climbing the aisle at Walmar...
166K 5.9K 56
#12 - writing #17 - fantasy romance #19- books Elle had lost all her hope.Sinking in the chasm of poverty and misfortune Elle decides it is better to...
53K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
150K 3.4K 22
As I leave, the cold British wind greets me. I zip up my sweater, and start walking home. Thanks to my parents, I don't have a car. "You're too irr...