A FORGOTTEN EVENT

By Kamiyamaka

Summary: Cale was having his life when he suddenly got teleport to a room filled with different kind of peopl... More

CHAPTER 1 : Starting
CHAPTER 2 : Chief Harol & Toonka
CHAPTER 3 : Beacrox & Ron
CHAPTER 4 : Taylor, Glenn, and Bud
CHAPTER 5 : Jack, Hannah and Cage
CHAPTER 6 : Gashan, Tasha, and Mary
CHAPTER 7 : Paseton, Archie, and Witira
CHAPTER 8 : Rosalyn and Lock
CHAPTER 9 : ON AND HONG
CHAPTER 10 : Rasheel, Mila and Dodori
CHAPTER 11 : Eruhaben Only
CHAPTER 12 : Just Sheritt
CHAPTER 13 : Raon Miru, fucking finally!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!😭

CHAPTER 14 : Hyung, where's my slacker life?

12K 511 141
By Kamiyamaka

No information/page will be censored from now on.

Each person can ask a question at the end of the page, and fun fact as well short video will be started to be showed once again.

Next participants: Alberu Crossman

Note: Good luck.

"Hoh, it seems that some secrets would be revealed."

Harol started to take interested to this again, and beside him can be seen Toonka who was shouting random things even though his mouth was still taped and his body are tied and wouldn't let him move so freely.

Alberu himself, just hold back a sigh as he awkwardly smiled.

-Crown Prince, Do not worry about anything! Human and I support you!!

Alberu flinch at the sudden voice inside his head and immediately move his gaze on the black dragon. Raon innocently smiled at him and Cale just shrugged his shoulder. Alberu doesn't know if it's a good or bad thing that the trashy Young Master already knew about his secret, he just smiled back at the black dragon and look back at his screen. He can feel his Aunt Tasha's pitying gaze as he tried to calm his mind.

He's quite panicked. The dragons definitely already knew about his true nature, but the other's don't. If he's being honest, he's not sure what reaction would he get. Him being a quarter Dark Elf is a secret he has carefully hidden ever since he was a kid. Alberu's quite scared on what people will think about his true nature.

Alberu let out a deep sigh as he start to read his page.

Bud, who can smell the weird scent coming from Alberu, that is quite familiar to the dark elf women beside him. He think to himself, it can't be, right? Bud decided to just ignored it and let the flow of time tell him the truth.

Mary and Tasha share the same worried gazes toward Alberu, and both of them decide to just support him from afar, mentally.

Name: Alberu Crossman

Aliases:
Sun of the Kingdom
Scammy Prince (by Raon)
Informant Bob
Dark Tiger
Future King Alberu
The Spear Knight of the Radiant Sun

Relatives:
Zed Crossman (Father)
† Unnamed Mother
Tasha (Maternal Aunt)
Obante (Great-Grandfather)
Robbit Crossman (Half-Brother)
Third Prince (Half-Brother)
Unnamed Princes and Princesses (Half-Siblings)
Cale Henituse (Sworn Brother)

Alberu being related to a dark elf is a big news to them, but the more surprising thing is the fact that the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom is in fact have a sworn brother. And his sworn brother is..

"..Cale Henituse?"

Bud dropped his jaw.

Cale Henituse? The young alcholic and the trash of the Henituse family?? Is the sworn brother of the Crown Prince himself? That person?

Cale himself can't believe what shit he's reading right now and Alberu is just as at loss for word like him. Both of them eventually made eye contact with each other.

Cale nonchalantly shrugged at him and whipped his head back to the screen.

This is totally not what Cale had planned. For god sake, he's supposed to stay away from him! How did he even become his sworn brother? Cale is now thinking on what he should do now upon this information, ignoring all of the gazes the others are throwing.

Multiple Ancient Powers. Dragons. Sworn Brother is the Crown Prince. And many other fucking things.

He is 100% the center of attention.

"The crown prince is a Dark Elf? It really is interesting."

Alberu are quite surprised that there's not much of reaction he'd gotten about him being a Dark Elf. The source of the voice was the Saint, Jack. He was expecting some disgusted expression at least from the Sun God twin, but they just brushed it off, looking as if it was no big deal with him being a Dark Elf.

He..doesn't know what to feel about it.

Tasha and Mary exchanged glances at each other and put both thumbs up towards Alberu.

"Informant Bob must be a fake name right? But Dark Tiger?"

Cage questioned that part as well, the others too. Alberu couldn't answer because even he doesn't even know much what it mean.

Cale didn't know anything about this too, he never seen something like this as the novel actually not even mentioned something like this about Alberu Crossman and Dark Tiger.

But Cale being our representative.

'And it's called character development.'

Occupations:
Acting King of Roan Kingdom
Crown Prince of Roan Kingdom

Affiliations:
Roan Kingdom
Dark Elves
Cale Henituse

Abilities:
Swordmanship
Highest Grade Swordsman
Dead Mana Absorption

Ancient Powers: Star of Healing (Defunct)

Marital Status: Single

Age: 23

Place of Birth:
Roan Kingdom
Wastern Continent

Species:
Human
Quarter Dark Elf

Gender: Male

Height: 179 cm

Eye color:
Blue (As Human)
Brown (As Dark Elf)

Hair Color:
Blond (As Human)
Brown (As Dark Elf)

"That Ancient Power was mentioned before. It was used on Taylor Stan, right?"

Taylor nodded at the monotonic voice coming from Mary, near them seated js Cage who really wants to just squeezed her cheeks and give her kisses all over her.

"Dead Mana absorption make sense since he's a Dark Elf,"

Bud makes a bored face as leaned back on his seat.

Alberu Crossman is the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom and the eldest son of Zed Crossman. He is a quarter dark elf from his mother's side—a fact which he's very carefully  hiding.

He began working with Cale Henituse after the terrorist attack on the capital, and after the war against the Indomitable Alliance, then came the journey as how they became sworn brothers.

"The mother was the one who is a half blood Dark Elf, then the rumor about His Highness's Mother having a dark skin makes sense."

"A rumor like that exists??"

Rosalyn nodded at Lock's question, and she pointed out something with her finger.

"This confirmed that a war would eventually happen, and that is when the Crown Prince and Young Master Cale will become sworn brother."

Rosayln laughed a bit at that part.

"What an interesting way to become brother's."

The others followed and laughed with her, such a random way to have sworn brother that made Alberu let out a sigh-like-laughter.

"Alright, Alright, let's just stop.. Let the poor Young Master have his peace."

Cale can be seen grumbling as he crossed his hand.

- Lol he's cute.

- Pftt-

- Let stop making fun of him.

- Bitch i invest one thousand years for this just so i can talk with them

- Wait, what?? Bro i only payed like 100 years

- It because he INVEST this, dummy.

...

Everyone blink at the sudden 'conversations' that randomly showed up on the screen, so they are that so called "Reader"?

"What are you...?"

Eruhaben asked the chat.

- The reader's uwu

- SOCIALLY AWKWARD OLD MAN AHAHAHHAHAHAH

- Raon best boy

- Broo ahhhhh i only have twenty years left helpppp, my mom doesn't want to give me more

"They are using Years as payment? I thought they used Words?"

- Words wasn't actually common to use

- Ths hs bn trndg fr whl

- Are u saying "This has been trending for a while"??

- Th trnd wrd

- Thn why r dng t

- Why nt nd cse m brd

- U guys confusing me

"This is so random, let's just keep reading."

Hannah grumbled as she touched the "x" button deleting the chat page, everyone did the same and continued reading.

• Human Form
When Alberu is in his human disguise he has the blond hair and blue eyes of the Crossman family, which is said to be the symbol of the Sun God's blessing.

• Dark Elf Form
When he turns to his original form, the blonde hair and blue eyes disappear and are replaced with brown hair and brown eyes. Alberu’s skin is darker than most people as well. Even though he is only a quarter Dark Elf, the Dark Elf characteristics are very visible, though considering his diluted blood, his skin isn't as dark as the beautiful dark pearl complexion the Dark Elves are renowned for.

He looks attractive either way since he has Dark Elf blood, which makes him naturally look better than humans. He is also noted to have long eyelashes.

• Dark Tiger Form
During the sealed god's test, he made a deal with the Sun God and possessed the body of a Grade 1 monster named the "Dark Tiger" in order to communicate with Cale and Choi Han, who were in a parallel world. The appearance of this monster was that it looked like a lion and a tiger. Its eyes and mane were black, and the stripes on his body were black, grey, and white. Even in this form, Alberu is frequently regarded as majestic.

"Sealed god test? I don't remember anything about a sealed god.."

Cage said and the Sun God twins are the same, they never heard about any sealed god.

"How did Young Master and this punk is in a parallel world?"

"A parallel world? I didn't know that those things actually existed."

The buzz cut dragon finally got interested once again, and beside him is Dodori whose eyes can be seen that is glimmering with stars.

"What does it mean by Grade 1-"

Paseton was about to say something about the monster as his eyes accidentally landed on Cale.

"..Young Master Cale?"

Cale's is sweating cold bullets, pupils are shaking as it shrink, his face remains stoic however anyone can clearly tell that he's scared about something.

'Fuck! Damn, it's clear that I'm going back to Earth for a 'test' or some shit. Tsk.'

Cale mentally cursed as he dive thinking deeply, assuming that he won't achieve his slacker life soon, that easily.

"Cale Henituse, do you perhaps knew something we didn't?"

Cale flinched when the golden dragon called out for him. He sighed and calmed himself down before replying back to the dragon's question.

"..I guess so."

Eruhaben got a simple short vague reply instead. Everyone immediately fall silent and no one can utter a single word. Everybody in the room cross their fingers that hopefully, they would later on be provided with some explanation, and thus they decide to not simply ask any question.

He cares greatly about his people, both those of the Roan Kingdom and the Dark Elves, and is more than willing to set aside his own personal plans to work for the greater good.

Like Cale, Alberu is very cunning and has a glib tongue, and is not above using people. He's not the type of person who is easily manipulated. At first Alberu disliked Cale because of their similarities, but due to this, he trusts Cale the most. He's firm in his belief that like him, Cale has the Roan Kingdom's best interest at heart, despite his deceptive nature.

That is how Sonata Gyerre described Alberu to her grandson Antonio: "The first prince is not an average person. Antonio, you will lose if you look down on him." She said that although Alberu had an innocent smile on his face, he was an extremely sly individual.

That is how he is described when Cale and Taylor Stan talk about him on their way to the capital:

"The crown prince was very good at giving compliments to people. He was also very good at praising these people in public for their deeds and giving them recognition. After that, he used these people. Of course, the people being used had no idea that they are being used."

Alberu Crossman, in fact, had a difficult childhood. His mother was a concubine who used to work for the royal family as a servant. When the crown prince was young, his mother is said to have died in a questionable death. He grew up in the palace alone after his mother died and had no one to act as a public shield for him. His mother was aware that Tasha and the Dark Elves had aided Alberu in the dark, but Alberu had spent most of his life dealing with other people on his own.

'As expected of the crown prince.'

Cale wondered a bit about Alberu difficult childhood, he remember that His Majesty The King used to focus his attention on the First Prince but then suddenly stopped one day. He don't quite understand why the King randomly stopped, the affection he gave were either because the Crown Prince's Mother is dead or it was all fake from the start all along.

As they read, the readers were completely forgotten and they had waste 100 years (a total of two hundreds dollars currency) of their life just to be ignored.

- p
- p
- p

- For god sake, stop spamming!!

- Shhh, I'm just trying to get their attention!!

- Hw tf dd y xpct thm t ntcd y?

- Alright, the 'trend' isn't cool anymore. It made my head wanna explode just by trying to understand wtf ur trying to say

- Tsk, boomer!
- Huuuuuuu!

- Pu33y.pLaY3r_377 are banned for hacking -

- Ahhh, hack?

- Wtf with their names, bro kid's nowdays ar weird af

- Yeah, i know right?

- Pft, aren't they the one who made that cringey Cale harem fanfiction?

- WAIT IT WAS THEM?

- HNNNGGGGGG bro for god sake On is a kid wtf they made her dad figure fawk him 🤌🤌

- I don't even wanna know it existed wtf

...Yeah, i think it would better to just ignored them instead.

Alberu had a reputation for being a skilled swordsman, but his true abilities were considerably better. His main weapon was a spear, and he was also skilled in magic. He didn't specialize in one thing, whether it was magic or spear arts. He was only considered strong because he combined the two.

He has received a white spear named Taerang from the Sun God.

"A devine item? I guess he really is blessed by the Sun God."

Nobody really said anything at this part, the Crown Prince being strong is a thing that already to be expected. And him having the Sun God devine item also makes sense.

• How much Alberu and Cale act like siblings has been repeatedly remarked on by people.

• Alberu once said that he will not get married and plans to make his nephew the crown prince once he retires as King.

• He likes tea since he was young and he brewed quite a lot. He also enjoyed tea to survive while working late at night.

• He studied administration, politics, imperial knowledge and learned everything from the basics when he was young due to the royal family's neglect, during which his aunt Tasha helped him too.

• He is a magic swordsman.

• Alberu is the type of person that likes to flaunt his handsome appearance. He especially likes to show off his looks to Cale Henituse.

• Alberu is very good at acting like a servant.

• Alberu tended to stay away from people similar to himself. It was his wariness of others like him.

• Alberu likes his quarter Dark Elf self, but he wants to still be in control of when he revealed this to everyone.

• Alberu's main goal is to survive. No matter how busy he is, he does not neglect to train his body. He'd be at the training grounds for around two hours at such a late hour. Alberu's sparring partner were the hidden Dark Elves.

"Well, makes sense for them to become sworn brothers in the first place."

Witira is laughing as some of them followed suit her laugh. It's true tho, they act a lot like siblings. Or in the real world, Alberu is sugar daddy meanwhile Cale is the sugar baby in the terms of siblings. But none of them will know until later..

Fun fact: God of Death had tried to ask Cale Henituse to be his Saint multiple times just to get cursed at.

..-Also add Cage.

cOugHs-

"-pft..- bWahAHAhaHAHAHAHA! GOOD JOB YOUNG MASTER CALE!!!"

They.. don't know what to say anymore.

"Young master, what are you planning to do?"

"..I don't know, Ron."

Cale doesn't even know what to say.

"We're now supposed to react to a video, right?"

Bud broke the silence by asking about the video, and something started playing as he said that.

Titled : Proud dad.

10..

9...

8....

7.....

"Tsk, this is just a waste of time."

Rasheel clicked his tongue, but he said that just because his pride won't easily admit that he too was actually interested in what kind of video would be shown this time.

"Lol, what're you gonna do? Kick me in the balls with your tiny legs?"

"Archie! Let that poor kid alone, she's in her-"

From afar, Paseton is seen running to stop Archie who's mocking Mary that is shorter and younger than him.

And in that moment..

bRaKk!

"HNGHS!"

"Bitch🖕"

Mary simply said after he kicked Archie with brute force on his *cough*.

...

"...BWAHAHAHAHAAK!!!"

Cage is seen near them laughing the shit out of her with Bud, meanwhile Archie slowly fell to his knees on the ground holding his *ehem* and grumbling in excruciating pain.

At the same time, Cale had just teleport there with his three kids, his Hyung and Choi Han.

"The fuck just happend here?"

"MARY JUST KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS FOR MAKING FUN OF HER!

"BWAHAHAHAHAHHAK! OH MAN YOU GOTTA SEE IT UR SELF AHAHAHHAHAH"

"And that's why, never make fun of a girl who's in her period."

Rosalyn come out of nowhere and can be seen trying to hold back her laugh.

"Good job, Mary."

And Cale is a proud father as he patted her head.

Mary happily smiled and the kid's rushed over her as showered her with the gifts they brought.

...

All attention turned toward Archie, the whale who awkwardly simply don't know what to do.

Well, shit.

He can feel the women's burning gazes surrounding him.

+

Author's Notes:
Wlcm bck

Hw r y gys?

I... think i will still upload but not everyday.
Probably once a week
Cause
Idk

[Aacckk tears on my eyes, author-nim decided to continue this story huhu.🧎]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 307 18
-Taki has a British accent in this (I'm making this optional now since it's hinted that Taki's probably Japanese) -You're a FEW inches shorter than...
37.1K 2.7K 12
'What the--?!' His eyes widened as he sees his hand. No. It was a paw. A small brown and soft paw was in front of his eyes. And it was his paw. I tur...
149K 5.9K 10
{အဂ္ဂမဟာ+မာန်ရှိန်ပြင်း} {အဂၢမဟာ+မာန္႐ွိန္ျပင္း} (Dr.မာန်က အဂ္ဂအပိုင်!) (Dr.မာန္က အဂၢအပိုင္!)
17.2K 850 4
Cale was suddenly transported into a strange place after being swallowed by a bright light. He opened his eyes and what he saw was... 'A cinema...?' ...