CHAPTER 1 : Starting

It has not been so long since Kim Rok Soo- no, Cale regressed to his past life.

Right now, Cale is in his 'recovering' after saving everyone from the suicide bom attack. And he just got a golden plaque! How good is that?

Well, he doesn't care about his lost memories since he can make a new one from now.

The moment he fall asleep after ready The Birth of The Hero, he's suddenly in a blank space, that is the first and hopefully the last time he ever interact with God's.

The God of Death said to him, that Cale Henituse was his first life. Before making a deal with God of God's. Unfortunately, something went wrong that make Cale had to go back to his original world.

Well.

He doesn't care about that.

'It's not like i have anything anyway.'

What he need is just to stop Choi Han from beating him, send him away with Ron and Beacrox, build a villa, and hide when war happend and then left the rest of the problems to Choi Han. Well, beside Raon.

Maybe add On and Hong too.

The kids are snuggling on him as he slowly fall asleep on very expensive bed of the palace, he started to lost his unconsciousness and..

"Ahg-?!"

"Hngg...?!"

"Hssss...!"

"Meow.....?!"

He started to feel dizzy and he can hear the kids groaned.

'Did we get poisoned? How?!'

Cale cursed himself and is trying to get up, but his head ache are so bad that his body started to turn numb. On and Hong too, even Raon.

"H-human..? What... hap...."

That was the last thing he heard before he lost his consciousness.

'I'm i dying here..? Damn god..'

Poked.

...?

"Ahh..."

When he wake up, he can see familiar and some unknown people. He's lying on the floor with the kid's poking him.

He can see Choi Han, Lock, and Rosalyn.

The others are shocked too.

"Human, human!! I can't use my invisibility magic. I'm sorry!!"

More specifically, they are looking at the baby dragon, poking, and.. apologizing? To a human?? And they look so close???

Choi Han and Rosalyn as well as Lock had already know about Raon, but the others were simply not. But that is not the important thing for now.

"Where the fuck are we?"

A man with buzz cut hairstyle said, there were patterns on both sides of his head and there were some patterns in his eyebrows as well.

There are various different kind of people in the room. There, someone with big body and have long messy brown mane hair is seen walking towards Cale.

"YOU! Are you strong? FIGHT ME!!"

'What the-'

That man was about to grab Cale and Choi Han already taken half of his sword out of the scabbard when another brown haired man smack his back.

"Ehem, I'm sorry about him. My name is Harol Kodiang, and he's Toonka. We're from the Whipper Kingdom."

"AHAHAHAHA! Yes, i am Toonka!"