CHAPTER 14 : Hyung, where's my slacker life?

No information/page will be censored from now on.

Each person can ask a question at the end of the page, and fun fact as well short video will be started to be showed once again.

Next participants: Alberu Crossman

Note: Good luck.

"Hoh, it seems that some secrets would be revealed."

Harol started to take interested to this again, and beside him can be seen Toonka who was shouting random things even though his mouth was still taped and his body are tied and wouldn't let him move so freely.

Alberu himself, just hold back a sigh as he awkwardly smiled.

-Crown Prince, Do not worry about anything! Human and I support you!!

Alberu flinch at the sudden voice inside his head and immediately move his gaze on the black dragon. Raon innocently smiled at him and Cale just shrugged his shoulder. Alberu doesn't know if it's a good or bad thing that the trashy Young Master already knew about his secret, he just smiled back at the black dragon and look back at his screen. He can feel his Aunt Tasha's pitying gaze as he tried to calm his mind.

He's quite panicked. The dragons definitely already knew about his true nature, but the other's don't. If he's being honest, he's not sure what reaction would he get. Him being a quarter Dark Elf is a secret he has carefully hidden ever since he was a kid. Alberu's quite scared on what people will think about his true nature.

Alberu let out a deep sigh as he start to read his page.

Bud, who can smell the weird scent coming from Alberu, that is quite familiar to the dark elf women beside him. He think to himself, it can't be, right? Bud decided to just ignored it and let the flow of time tell him the truth.

Mary and Tasha share the same worried gazes toward Alberu, and both of them decide to just support him from afar, mentally.

Name: Alberu Crossman

Aliases:
Sun of the Kingdom
Scammy Prince (by Raon)
Informant Bob
Dark Tiger
Future King Alberu
The Spear Knight of the Radiant Sun

Relatives:
Zed Crossman (Father)
† Unnamed Mother
Tasha (Maternal Aunt)
Obante (Great-Grandfather)
Robbit Crossman (Half-Brother)
Third Prince (Half-Brother)
Unnamed Princes and Princesses (Half-Siblings)
Cale Henituse (Sworn Brother)

Alberu being related to a dark elf is a big news to them, but the more surprising thing is the fact that the Crown Prince of the Roan Kingdom is in fact have a sworn brother. And his sworn brother is..

"..Cale Henituse?"

Bud dropped his jaw.

Cale Henituse? The young alcholic and the trash of the Henituse family?? Is the sworn brother of the Crown Prince himself? That person?

Cale himself can't believe what shit he's reading right now and Alberu is just as at loss for word like him. Both of them eventually made eye contact with each other.

Cale nonchalantly shrugged at him and whipped his head back to the screen.

This is totally not what Cale had planned. For god sake, he's supposed to stay away from him! How did he even become his sworn brother? Cale is now thinking on what he should do now upon this information, ignoring all of the gazes the others are throwing.