Jungkook's Protection Program...

By potatoeholland

He just wants to protect him. he's so small. And precious. He would give the world just to see him smile. He... More

Chapter 1: Hey
Chapter 2:Kookie
Chapter 3:Tease
Chapter 4: Protection
Chapter 5: Needy
Chapter 6: Cold
Chapter 7: Kitten
Chapter 8: Daddy
Chapter 9: Yes
Chapter 10: Date
Chapter 11: Boyfriends?
Chapter 12: Sofa
Chapter 13: Sexual
Chapter 15: Bullies
Chapter 16: Confused
Chapter 17: Past
Chapter 18: Revenge
Chapter 20: Remote
Chapter 20: Punish
Chapter 21: My good boy
Chapter 22: Parents

Chapter 14 : MHA

1 0 0
By potatoeholland

Jungkook's POV:  

I watched as Jimin removed his shirt and got on his knees.

He innocently smiled at me before unbuckling my belt and teasingly zipping down my zipper. I felt his filters graze over my bulge as I sucked in a breath. He slowly pulled down my pants unconsciously biting on his lip.

"Keep teasing me and this will be punishment Kitten. You already made me jerk you off in front of our hyungs. Do still want to be punished Hmm?" I asked as I gripped his head and he stared up at me visibly gulping.

"N-No."

"Good then be a good boy and stop teasing." I smiled and patted his head as be continued removing my briefs.

Jimin ran his fingers over my slit causing my to suck in a breath. Before be further decided to tease I grabbed his head and shoved my dick down his throat in one motion.

My eyes rolled to the back as Jimin slightly chocked at the sudden thrust. 

He immediately started sucking. Bobbing his head up and down my dick. I watched as my dick disappeared in and out of his mouth, now dripping with saliva and my pre- cum.

I grunted as he sucked on my tip and swirled his tongue around me. 

Damn he feels so good. Like he's sucking my soul out.

I started down at him and started thrusting in and out of his mouth still holding onto his head.

His eyes were glossy with tears, his hair was messy and his cheeks were red and puffy.

"You look so pretty Kitten. Ohh God so pretty for me." I smiled at him. He slightly moaned at the praise.

I sped up my thrusts feeling my release coming.

"Kitten I'm gonna cum soon." I say words barely above a whisper.

My thrusts become sloppier so Jimin started bobbing his head again and wrapping his fingers around what he can't reach before deepthroating me again. His hands fondle with my balls as I release into his mouth. 

"Ohh God." I say a little to loudly.

 Jimin continues lapping up all my cum before sticking out his tongue and showing me what he collected.

I groaned at the sight.

Jimin on his knees in front of me, mouth open with my cum inside.

He closes his mouth and swallows it all.

He then gets up to kiss me and I taste myself on his tongue.

My hands find their way to Jimin's waist as he tangles his fingers in my hair.

We passionately kiss for a while before I pull away to breathe.

"That was amazing Kitten. Have I ever told you, you're amazing?" I ask leaning my forehead on his.

"You're welcome Jungkookie." He giggles.

His duality is wild. One minute he's being all seducuctive and then he's giggling and acting all innocent like he didn't just suck my living day lights out.

"Let's get back to our Hyungs before they kill us." I smile tossing my pants into the laundry basket along with my briefs.

*Later*

"Hyungs we're back." I announce walking back into the living room.

After our -session- in the bathroom me and Jimin put on Pajamas. Meaning I was wearing a loose pajama pants and Jimin was wearing on on my shirts and a pair of short shorts, witch makes it hard for me to not drag him right back to the bathroom.

"Ohh hey Kook." Hosoek Hyung whispered. I looked around and saw no one else was here besides him and he was standing with his bag that he brought.

"Where is everyone hyung?" Jimin asked 

"After you guys left to 'clean up' we continued playing until Yoongi hyung had to kiss Taehyungie again. Well he did it but then left right after- with Taehyung and not long after Namjoon and Jin Hyung left too, they also left together and I'm leaving now too." Hosoek ex'lained and headed for the door.

"Bye Jiminie and Jungkookie see you guys at school on Monday." He said before leaving.

Jimin immediately turned to me and lightly hit my shoulder. I looked at Jim slightly confused.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm even though it doesn't hurt.

"You made them leave!" Jimin pouted.

"Me? How?" I asked looking down at him.

"Y-You weren't quiet enough." Jimin softly answered.

I almost laughed out right there at how cute he looked even though he was being serious.

"Awe baby I'm sorry I couldn't control it." I said reading in for a hug, but he turned the other way crossing his arms like a little kid. 

Cute.

Okay let's try something different.

"Baby, how do you expect me to be quiet when you're sucking on my dick like your life depends on it? Hmm. Or when you suck on my tip?" I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him from the back.

He blushed and bit his lip.

"Or when you choke on my dick. Ohh god it feels so good. " I said kissing his cheek as he quietly gasped at my unfiltered words.

"And when you deepthroat -"

"OKAY! It's not your fault. Now would you stop please?" He asked turning around.

"Why?" I smirked at him.

"Gosh your so blunt to say these things out loud like that." I could see he was visibly flustered.

"Okay, okay I'll stop. What are we gonna do now?" I asked not feeling really tired but still a little tipsy from the drinks earlier.

He paused for a moment thinking.

"Why don't we watch something on Netflix?" He suggested dragging me over to the couch.

"Okay."

Jimin turned on the TV and grabbed the remote walking over to the couch.

I sat him down on my lap resting my chin on his shoulder as he looked for something to watch.

2 minutes later Jimin settled on an anime we both love.

My Hero Academia.

We both already finished the series and movies so we're doing a re-run.

"Todoroki is definitely a bottom." I comment.

"What! How can you say that! Have you seen his abs?"

"You have abs and you're a bottom?" 

"Yes but Todoroki is so intimidating, NE definitely gives me bottom vibes."

"But he's absolutely CLUELESS. Therefore he's innocent and is defiantly a bottom."

"I mean you're not wrong."

"I know." I nod proudly as Jimin thinks looks back at the screen. In this scene Bakugo and Midoriya are fighting outside the school dorms.

"And what about Bakugo, I mean he's defiantly a to-"

"Bottom."

"What? How is BAKUGO a bottom?" Jimin crosses his arms.

"He's a bitchy bottom. Like one of those aggressive bottoms, witch is totally hot, but there's no way Bakugo could top." I finish again.

"What about Deku?"

"Top."

"How he's so small."

"He's smart and knows a lot he's defiantly one of those people who know what to tell you to turn your on and how to do everything sex related." I say.

"Okay Mr. Know it all."

"I'm not a know it all I can just tell if people are bottoms or tops."

"Fine then. What about Sero?"

"Top."

"Kiri?"

"Top."

"Kaminari?"

"Bottom defiantly."

"Dabi."

"Top."

"Hawks?"

"Bottom."

"All might?"

"Eww I can't even picture him having sex with anyone besides his teacher." Scrunch my nose at the thought.

Jimin bursts out in laughter and kisses my cheek.

"You're hilarious Kookie." He smiles.

We continue watching and sit in silence until a certain character appears on screen.

"I fucking HATE that Uraraka bitch. She's always trying to steal Deku away from Bakugo!" Jimin exclaims.

"Jimin Uraraka and Deku are supposed go end up together in the serious. It's quite obvious."

"But there's to much sexual tension between Bakugo and Deku."

I sigh and laugh at Jimin's theories.

As we continue watching Jimin falls asleep on my shoulder and let's out soft snores. He's literally so perfect. I'm so happy he didn't reject me.

I stare at the beautiful boy on my lap and can't help but think how lucky I am to have Jimin. I meant what I said I will always protect him. And I'll NEVER hurt him, ever.

A/n:

Hey guys. Yes I'm still alive. Sorry for this its just a filler chapter but the next chapter will definitely be more eventful. Anyways thanks for reading. Love you all bye <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.7K 6
[COMPLETED] πŸ”ž Taekook No drama No violence BP taehyung Mpreg Just a happy, fluffy, smutty short story. The pure black eternal demon king falls i...
574K 22.1K 77
"fuck yourself.....and let me watch" β€’β€’β€’ "Lock her up in the torture chamber but do not lay a finger on her, she is my hostage and mine only" Jungkoo...
359K 7.4K 12
"You have been such a bad kitten," he whispers in your ear. "You know how much I love that," he chuckles sexily. Jungkook is a possessive yet loving...
7.4K 228 7
πŸ”ž It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...