Sleepyhead | H.P. Fan fiction

By Plantsimp

(Slow updates) various! H.P. Characters × Modern!f!Reader **✿❀ ❀✿** In this book Y/N has died on her epic ad... More

Prologue
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
The characters
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Love interests
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52

Chapter 46.

4.9K 215 220
By Plantsimp

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Harry laid in his bed, before turning to the side and seeing Ron look up to the ceiling with tears in his eyes. "Everything alright, Ron?" He asked him and Ron sat up, before turning to him, using the hem of his shirt to wipe his tears away.

Neville, Dean and Seamus also sat up, which made Harry quickly follow, as he ruffled through his already messy hair. Seamus hugged a pillow to his chest, while Dean completely stood up from his bed and sat down on the window sill between Harry and Ron's bed, as he felt like shit about today.

"I'm fine, I think.. I-it's just that seeing Y/n so bloodied up and hurt was so.. Terrifying.." He confessed and the other guys around agreed.

Neville also got out of his bed and sat down on Ron's, while holding a toad plushy, which Y/n had gotten him for his birthday. "Yeah, I felt like I was the one getting attacked, but I also wonder what would have happened if she hadn't protected Malfoy." He wondered, as the other guys stayed silent.

Seamus was the only one to scoff, he absolutely hated Draco and would be honest about it as well. "That bastard would have probably gotten away with it either way, did you see how much he whined, even though Y/n got her face ripped open right next to him??" He ranted and Dean laughed as Seamus also came out from his bed and jumped onto Harry's.

"I'm serious, Dean! He was shitting his pants over there, while Y/n was wrestling the giant chicken, so that he as well as we others wouldn't turn to those ferrets Hagrid fed to the thing!" He huffed out as he threw Harry's pillow at him.

"Hey! My pillow.." Harry laughed out before leaning his head against one of the bed posts. "I hope she is alright though.. You know I had first class tickets for her face getting ripped apart."

The boys just went silent until Dean pitched an idea, he just came up with. "We should totally get her something for when she wakes up! Like write a poem or something!"

"A poem? Girls don't like stuff like that, they would rather want like flowers or expensive jewelry." Seamus quickly disagreed, which made Dean glare at him.

"Flowers die! Poetry doesn't, you idiot!" He shot back, which made Seamus throw another pillow at him, which in return made Harry hold his last available pillow to his chest.

"Not cool, man." He huffed out, while Ron and Neville laughed with their own pillows in hand. "Why don't you guys just kiss and make up."

"Or make out." Ron added and Harry leaned over to high five him, as they laughed. Dean and Seamus just blushed at those words and Neville looked between the two of them knowingly.

He might seem like the 'dumb' or 'oblivious' friend, but he knew that those two looked at each other with much more emotions behind those eyes than two friends usually would.

Neville saw how they always sat together just a little too close. How they would laugh as they held onto each other before momentarily stopping and just gazing into each other's eyes, before they steal a glance at the other's lips. It was all a little too much, for friends. Neville never said anything though, it wasn't his place and he didn't want ruin their friend- as well as relationship if he was wrong.

He also wondered how those two seemed to fight over everything, but nothing at the same time. But when it came to Y/n they were just so content, helping each other even if they both seemed to like the girl.. Maybe even more than just as a friend. Neville didn't want think too hard about the situation though. It didn't seem like his place to question them about their feelings for the girl, when he himself was so flustered alone from thinking of her.

Dean instead just stood up, before he tripped on one of the wood planks sinking in. He almost fell forward, if it weren't for Seamus quickly holding him up. The other guys looked at him in concern, but the boy himself was more concentrated on what he had tripped on.

When he removed the loose plank, he was met with a box of sorts and he looked around at the other guys. "Should we open it?" He questioned and all of them eagerly nodded, joining him on the wodden floor, where he was still kneeling at.

"Yes." Harry answered simply and Dean tried to pry the box open with force, but it didn't work, so Seamus whipped his wand out.

"No." Everyone collectively answered, too afraid that he would blow himself and the box up, instead of opening it.

Instead Ron decided to try his luck and used 'Alohomora' on the box, which thankfully worked for him once. Well partly actually, because suddenly a big smoke like bomb got out of the box and painted all of them with a colorful powder. It was all over the boys and they just looked at each other in confusion, before they slowly began to laugh their worries away.

Neville grabbed some of the powder and threw it across him, which made it hit Harry on the chest and he in return grabbed some and threw it back. Sadly it hit Ron though, who then just grabbed a whole lot off of the floor and threw into the air, which successfully hit everyone.

After that the boys just played with the powder some more as they coated each other in the bright colors. That was until they realized, that they still hadn't looked into the box.

Harry was about to grab it, but the box shut itself before he could even touch it. After that on the box it seemed like a burn mark was inprinted. It said 'property of the marauders! TOP SECRET! Keep out >:(' and the box wouldn't budge after that.

The five boys just looked at each other a little confused, before they decided to not try anything more. That powder explosion seemed like a warning and whoever these marauders seemed to be, we're very good wizards apparently, seeing as how the boys never saw this kind of magic before. And to be completely truthful they wouldn't want to risk it, just because of some curiosity. It was probably some lewd magazines or something anyways.. So nothing too interesting.

On the other hand the Gryffindor girls were also huddled together as they talked about today's incident. They all were gossiping about how there was so much blood and also making theories up if Y/n would ever get out of the hospital wing or why she had saved Malfoy of all people.

The only one who wasn't participating in the gossip was Hermione and it didn't bother the girls around too much. They thought she was just studying once again, because she had buried herself into one of her thick books again, but Hermione was not concentrating on the words.

Instead she was concentrating on fighting back the tears, which were threatening to spill out, while she regretted not using the time turner at that moment. She would have done it if she had found a way to stop Y/n, but how the hell could she stop that girl??

Like Zehra said, Y/n was a menace to society and if she already had something in mind it would be impossible to stop her from achieving that thing.

But god did Hermione hate how she was blaming herself for Y/n now being in the hospital wing and if she had to hear another comment about how Draco fucking Malfoy apparently had a thing going on with the tall girl, that she really enjoyed spending time with? Hermione didn't want to know how much more her roomates would hate her after she blew up.

Unknown to her though, a particular girl saw how she had tears in her eyes and nudged the other girls which made them stop as they looked over at Hermione. They all felt terrible as they saw how tears were silently streaming down her face, which the girl herself didn't seem to realize while she was clutching the book hard and glaring at the page in front of her. Lavender, the girl who noticed Hermione first quickly stood up and sat down next to the bush headed girl.

"Are you alright, Hermione?" She asked, which made Hermione snap her head up and she just then realized that the tears already started falling.

Lavender's curly dirty blond hair was put up into two space buns, while some strands hung out and framed her face. Hermione found her to be quite pretty looking and wished that she had such pretty curly hair. Instead she had to have this bushy hair, which she didn't even know how to take care of.

"O-oh yeah, sorry.. Just continue your talking, the book just made me emotional.." Hermione said as she desperately tried to wipe the tears away with her sleeves, but when she saw Lavender lift the book she knew that she couldn't fool them.

"Hermione, with all due respect, but I don't think anyone has cried about ancient runes, because it was 'emotional'. Hard and difficult, sure, but not emotional." She teased, but then spread her arms in an inviting manner. "Anyways, I suspect this is because of what happened today, so do you want a hug?"

At that offer, Hermione just nodded silently before she buried herself in the much curvier girl's chest. And when she felt Lavender stroking a hand through her bushy hair, she sobbed out loudly, making her other roomates quickly join them. They came to her side with some tissues and Parvati even gave her some chocolate, that she had nicked from the kitchen beforehand.

They all comforted the girl until they suddenly heard their dorm room open and there stood Angelina with Ginny and Eloise by her side. She was best friends with Eloise and on her way through the common room, she had seen Ginny sitting in front of the fireplace with Eloise, which then made her join them.

Now Angelina was here, because she dragged Ginny and Elois with her. "Well, well.. What do we got here? Comforting each other? Adorable." The older girl teased as she pulled her braids up into a messy bun, while she let Eloise help a still depressed Ginny to one of the beds.

"Angie.. Stop with the teasing, it must have been hard for them seeing their friend literally get her face ripped apart." Eloise scolded, while she used some magic to bring over some blankets draping them over the younger girls, who smiled up at her in a thankful

Angelina on the other hand just hugged the plump girl from behind as she giggled. "Come on, El! You know I love messing with the youngsters." She told her, while Eloise just shook her head, done with her best friend's silly antics.

Instead she turned to the girls, who were now comforting both Hermione and Ginny, while sharing tissues and chocolate. "If you guys are worried about that Y/n girl.. I heard a conversation between Percy and Penelope and apparently she is in a stable condition and will soon wake up." She reassured them, while sitting down on the floor with Angelina behind her already braiding little strands of her brown hair.

"R-really?" Hermione sniffled, while Ginny leaned against Parvati as she stayed silent. This reminded the ginger of the time she saw Y/n in front of her, down in the chambers. She had not only saved Ginny, but also Harry from the basilisk and was ready to just die then and there, if it wasn't for Fawkes' healing tears.

That made Ginny's heart slightly skip a few beats, as she was impressed how Y/n could just pretend to be fine and try and get both of them to go away, so they wouldn't see her dead body.

From what she heard there was blood and Y/n was protecting that greasy git called Draco Malfoy. She felt terrible. Not because she wasn't there to protect her, because let's be honest Ginny had classes around that time and couldn't possibly have know, but because of the feeling she had after hearing about Y/n and.. Him.

Did they have something going on? I mean it wasn't like Y/n owed her anything, but Ginny felt very special after Y/n had gone with Ron and Harry to safe her. It was very romantic even in her eyes and she had a few silly daydreams about Y/n saving her like those knights in stories did.. But those were just out of admiration, or at least that's what she kept telling herself.

The only thing that was really bugging her was, that she also saved Malfoy like she had saved her.. To be honest, from what Ginny heard this one seemed even more severe than the situation that Y/n had saved her from and it made her jealous. Which then in return just made her feel terrible once again.

After all Y/n got hurt and Ginny got jealous because she helped some dude? Even though that dude was an asshole.. So maybe she had every right to be jealous, but then again, why was she even jealous in the first place? She and Y/n were only friends.

"Hey, Gin!" Angelina suddenly called out, when she noticed how silent the ginger was, which then made Ginny look up. "You don't have to worry, Y/n is one of the strongest people I have ever met. If anyone will survive an hippogriff attack, it will be her."

Because of that the other girls looked up and smiled thankfully at the two older girls, but there was still tension in the air. So Eloise quickly stood up as she left the room, but later on she returned with a little box full of nail polish, face masks, hair pins and scrunchies.

At the questioning looks from the younger girls she just grinned. "Why don't we do a girls night for today? I think all of you could use some distraction and I wanted to try these face masks for a long time already." She explained while sitting down on the carpeted floor making the other girl's quickly join her.

She then helped along with Angelina to put on some face masks on each girl and then encouraged them to do each other's nails and hair. "You will see, Y/n will be just fine tomorrow and you will see her again." Eloise told them, but Angelina laughed at her words.

"I love your confidence in her, El.. But I heard that she was wrapped in bandages from head to toe, so she will probably be stuck in bed for some time." Angelina told her, while she finished the soft braid in her hair.

After that she saw how Lavender stared at the braids in her own hair and seemed to look quite interested. "Lavender, do you need something?"

At her words Lavender quickly became a little flustered, as she shoved Parvati away, because her best friend laughed at her being caught staring. "Eh.. Well your braids look very cool and I wanted to ask if you could maybe do my hair like that as well?" She asked as she showed off her soft looking dirty blond curls.

"Sure, do you want me to use only your own hair? I have some extra hair laying around, but they might not be your color.." Angelina agreed as she stood up, adjusting her pajama pants, which had little kittens on them. They were matching with the ones Elouse was wearing, but hers had puppies on them.

"Oh.. I don't know, I think my own hair is enough! I only want a few braids anyways or those butterfly locs." Lavender said, while Parvati helped Hermione in putting her hair in a big bun and pushing her bangs away with a headband. Otherwise the face mask would stick to her hair.

"I think for those butterfly things you need extra hair though.." Parvati cut in as she herself put her own thick black hair in a ponytail and put on a pink face mask. "This one smells like peaches.."

Lavender just looked at her with a grin, before she put on some eye masks to help against eye bags. "These smell like aloe vera, but I have a question for you actually, Hermione.."

"You're close to Y/n, right?" She asked after getting the girls attention, to which Hermione just hesitantly nodded. "Could you like introduce us perhaps? She seems like a really cool person and I don't think the boys around her could help her as much as we could.. I mean she has Zehra and Astoria, but both of them are rather strange.."

Hermione could only agree at that, because even if she didn't want to judge Y/n's best friends (which she was slightly jealous of), she just had to admit that both girls were particular. One of them got expelled from a very high status magical school from France and the other apparently had some rumors going around about being an absolute freak.

She wondered why Y/n was friends with both of them, because the tall Hufflepuff was certainly more popular than anyone else in her year.. Why would she hang out with two not so interesting people? Out of pity? Perhaps.. She didn't care enough about them though, instead she just focused on Parvati joining her best friends words with an eager expression.

"That would be so cool! Especially that bisexual thing! How does that work?" She asked with genuine interest, not quite understanding the concept of sexuality, but being intrigued by it. "And also did she already have her first kiss or something? She is really mature for her age and always hangs out with the older boys, you know!"

At that Angelina just grinned, while already finishing halfway of one of lavender's braids. "You know I've been also hanging out with older guys like the twins, Percy or Oliver, but that doesn't mean that I kissed any of them." She argued, while thinking of Y/n's smiling face as the two of them were devouring the barbeque Y/n's dad was making. It was delicious.

"You like my brother though." Ginny argued again, which made Angelina throw a pillow at the younger girl.

"That is true, she fancies F--" "El!! Not another word! It's embarrassing enough as it is!" Angelina pouted, not happy that she found the twins attractive and especially enjoyed Fred's flirting with her. Didn't matter if it was jokingly or not.

Well at least she thought it was Fred flirting with her, could also be George or maybe even both of them.. Who knew? Both of them loved playing tricks on her, but she fell for the brother that supposedly was Fred.

Speaking of the twins.. Those two were currently in their dorm room with Lee and some other guys, that they never took the time of day to learn the names of. The two guys didn't care either though, because they mostly hung out in Cormac's dorm room with the boy himself.

Cormac was actually pretty great company after you stripped the loads of arrogance and asshole layers off of him. He was like Roger, but the actual decent version and he did mind his business, most of the time that is.

Today he was in the twins room though and for one reason alone. Y/n.

"Is she alright? Your brother was with her when it happened, correct?" He asked them, while ruffling through his already messy hair. Cormac already tried to visit her, but absolutely no one was allowed in the hospital wing at the moment. Not even the other students, who got hurt.. Madame Pomfrey just gave them some medicine and forced them back to their dorms and even after waiting for a good hour or two, he and Roger were just sent back to their houses.

"Why you wanna know, pretty boy?" Fred asked, while Lee just snickered at his defensive stance.

"Yeah, she is none of your business, McLaggen." George joined his brother, not wanting to expose that the two of them didn't have a clue in what condition Y/n currently was either.

Percy only told them, that she would probably be alright and Ron wasn't helpful with his blabbering about how much blood there was. So they basically knew nothing.

"It's actually pretty much my business, because I'm her neighbor and no worries Weasley's.. I wouldn't talk to you if I didn't have too, but your only normal brother isn't available at the moment and it's fucking pissing me off." He argued back, as he got all in their faces making the twins glare at him.

"Watch it." Fred hissed out, while he was slightly jealous of how this dude, who seemed like an absolute arse, knew Y/n apparently good enough, to try and know about her current state.

"Yeah, like Cormac you should just stop it we don't have much to tell you either." Lee tried to defuse the situation, but neither side wanted to back down. Probably because they were all in Gryffindor and stubborn as fuck.

"Lee.. Look you are probably the only one of this.. trio you have, that I have the slightest respect for, but if you really want me to back down from getting information about her well-being, that respect will vanish immediately." Cormac hissed out making Lee just raised his arms up as if he was surrendering.

"Geez.. I ain't saying shit no more, you white boys are scary.." Lee said, which made the other two unnamed boys in the room snort, because they had to agree that the only three crackers in the room were quite terrifying.

"Oi shut up, Lee." Fred snapped at the boy, who had to hold back his laughter. "And you McLaggen or whatever your stupid last name is.."

"It's McLaggen." Cormac confirmed, which made the three boys not really involved in the argument try really hard to hold back their laughter.

"Don't talk to my brother like that." George quickly said, as he and Fred walked closer to the now confused and arrogant boy.

"Mate, he was already speaking to me. He even addressed me for Godric's sake!" He argued back, while Fred suddenly grabbed his collar, which in return made the whole situation and laughter die down.

"Look, pretty boy.. We know as much as you probably, because nobody was allowed into the hospital wing. So why don't you take your arrogant ass out of this room and don't get beat up? Sounds good?" Fred muttered out, while George just glared at him.

"Why don't you just tell me what your brother told you? I'm just as worried about her as you guys are! She is my friend as well, you know?!" Cormac hissed out now, feeling a little intimidated by the two lanky gingers, but also not backing down until he could at least know something about her current medical condition. Madame Pomfrey would say anything, as she just sent the other injured children away and ignored the ones waiting

Over the summer break they all hung out a lot, with that I mean Adrian, Roger, him and then at the end the three guys Y/n had basically taken in like stray dogs. And it was the most fun he had in a while!

Y/n was an absolute pleasure to be around and she could make him laugh so easily, which was quite refreshing, because often he had to force out a laugh when around his other friends who weren't Roger or the two with them in the room at the moment. His other friends we're quite the assholes and only ever talked to him, so they would know more about his family and the ministry.

He truthfully, was quite happy to have her be his neighbor and especially whenever they slept over at each other's house and made food together. Y/n somehow always managed to burn one of the dishes slightly, but it still tasted goof. Or also whenever they would play quidditch together, but on the ground and instead of with a snitch and all that, it would be with a simple leather ball.

It was quite funny, especially whenever Roger flirted with Adrian to distract him, which actually worked. They all had to beg a pouting Adrian to join them again afterwards, which was the funniest shit he had ever done. Adrian was really stubborn.

After Harry, Blaise and Marcus joined them it was only more fun. Y/n took them to annual cafe dates and let the little girls in the neighborhood dress the boys in frilly dresses and sparkly makeup. The cute girls of course didn't leave Y/n out of the fun, as they dressed her up as the handsome hero everytime. Whether it would be a prince, pirate, knight and even a wizard once, which was rather ironic.

The other boys often complained, but when the girls somehow suggested their house colors for their sparkly makeup and dresses, they were happy to join and become one of the princesses.

"Because you are an arrogant arse! Who would trust you with that? You probably only want to shag her anyways." George accused, which made Fred smirk, as he silently agreed to his brother's words.

At that Lee spoke up though, not really comfortable with the situation that they were creating. "Georgie. Dude, you don't talk about shagging another girl, while she isn't here.. Not cool." He quickly defended her, while the other two boys also sat down next to him and nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, like we get that you guys probably know as little as we do, but don't accuse Cormac of just wanting to use her like that." One of the boys, called Marshall, who was a tall black boy with an afro, was not impressed by the way the twins were basically saying that Cormac only befriended their friend, because of his sexual attraction to her.

"Yeah, I might be arrogant or whatever, but I would say more that I'm confident in myself to be honest.. But anyways if you guys were more confident in your friendship with Y/n, you might not accuse me of things you guys probably want to do." Cormac hissed out as he stepped closer to the twins. "And I wouldn't have to worry about you guys if I actually wanted to shag her, she probably wouldn't want some poor prankste--"

Cormac's words got cut off though, as Fred punched him in the face making the blond boy stumble back. Marshall and his other friend, Kai, who was a buffer dude with curly dark brown hair quickly got in between the twins and injured Cormac.

"What the fuck dude!" He screeched out, while the two of them protected their friend.

Cormac's blond soft curls were messed up, while his nose was arching, possibly broken. Blood was also dripping down from his nose and he had a light wound at his lips, which also had blood dripping down.

Lee in the meantime held back both of the Weasley brothers, as he signalled for the guys to get out. He would have to apologize later, but was glad when they just took the hint and helped Cormac up before leaving the room. He then turned to the twins and slapped them bother across the face.

"You little dumbasses! Why are you punching the guy?? Do you even know what Percy would do to you if he heard? How would I do my commentary without you guys!" He complained, as the two twins just smirked while throwing themselves ok their beds.

"I wanted to punch him since the first time I met the git.. He just gave me reason to do so today." Fred tried to justify his actions, but Lee just smacked him with a pillow.

"Gave you a reason my ass! The dude was just asking out of concern and everyone knows how much you guys like to mess with people.. He probably thought you were hiding something!" Lee scolded him and when George just smirked from his side of the room, the black boy just threw another pillow at him. "I'm talking to you too, ginger."

"Hey! Fred is also a ginger! And Percy can go shove his little head boy title up his ass." George groaned out, which made Fred high five his brother with a little smirk.

"Percy will whoop your asses, that's for sure.." Lee just muttered, but let himself fall into his bed as well.

The head boy they were talking about was currently pacing around in the dorm room he was sharing with Oliver, who was just eating loads of strawberries and writing down some new strategies he would like to try out in the next practice.

After noticing how stressed his best friend was Oliver shoved another strawberry in his mouth, before grabbing a pair of rolled up socks and threw it at Percy's head.

Percy immediately snapped out of his weird pacing and looked at Oliver, who was still casually eating strawberries.

"What happened, las? You are even more worked up then normally. It's not even exam season yet." He commented in between strawberries, which made Percy annoyed at him.

"I don't know if you noticed already, but someone got injured in Hagrid's class today." He hissed out as he snatched Oliver's strawberries away, making the brunette boy pout.

"That sucks, hope they get better soon.. But who was it?" Oliver asked, not at all aware what was going on. My boy had his head in the clouds or more like brooms. "Wait! Did Ron try and curse someone again? I'm sorry to hear that, you must be worried."

Percy tried hard not to laugh at that, seeing how he was upset all afternoon, but hearing oblivious Oliver's words of concern for his brother, who wasn't even injured? It was just too funny. So he laughed.

He laughed so hard that he just put the bowl of strawberries to the side, while sitting down next to Oliver, who was just confused on why he was laughing now. That confusion quickly turned into concern, when Percy suddenly started crying in between his laughter.

Oliver quickly put his notebook to the side as he wrapped his arms around Percy. He was worried for his friend, until the quidditch obsessed boy got another stupid conclusion on why Percy was so emotional.

"Oh no.. Did Clearwater break up with you?" He asked, while not letting Percy speak as he shoved the boys face into his chest and stroked his hair as if to calm him down. "She isn't worth it, P.. You are an incredible person, even if you are really annoying sometimes, so it's her loss."

All while this was happening Percy tried desperately to push himself away from the quidditch captain's chest, because it was too hard to breath. He didn't even know how Oliver was passing his subjects so well, when the only thing he ever really thought about was quidditch.

When he finally got out from the strong boy's grasp he scrowled at Oliver. "No, we are still together and the one who got injured was Y/n. A hippogriff slashed her twice and broke her arm."

"What?" Oliver gasped out, with the small grin adorning his face quickly vanishing. "Wait, when did this happen? Why did nobody tell me? Can we visit her??"

At his rambling, Percy threw himself back as he groaned out loudly. "I think she will be alright, but Madame Pomfrey won't let anyone enter and we were just told that she will probably be alright.. I'm really concerned." He admitted, not happy how he hadn't talked to her since the day at the Leaky Cauldron.

Percy didn't know why, but Y/n just criticizing his mother's ways of parenting after he internally did it for so many years scared him. Why did she notice it immediately? Why did she see right through her faults, while everyone else praised her on how she had so many clever sons? Did they not notice under how much pressure he was? Or did they just not care? Was he not worth caring for?

All of these questions pooled up in his mind and he didn't realize that his breathing got more shallow, which led to Oliver holding his hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"Percy. Try breathing in and out, slowly." He instructed, while drawing little patterns onto his hand.

This was a routine between the two boys by now. Since their first year. It was either of them just having mental breakdowns.

Oliver after he had his first practice match against Slytherin and getting frustrated about all of the mistakes he had made even if it was his first ever game and it was just for practice. How Marcus looked at him after he wasn't able to stop the Quaffle made him want to yell and rip his face off.

And that was basically how Percy found him in their shared dorm. Oliver with his nails digging into his face as he bit down on his lip hard, so he could muffle the scream he was causing. The red head quickly went to his best friends side and pried his hands off of his face, before comforting him and telling him that he didn't do anything wrong.

That was the first time the two of them found out how similar they were in that aspect. Failure was unacceptable in both of their specialized fields. For Oliver that was quidditch and for Percy it was school.

The first time Oliver saw Percy, who usually hid his mental breakdowns pretty well, was after their Divination class actually. They had gotten their test results and he saw how tightly Percy held the parchment in his hand.

Later on Oliver saw that he didn't have full points like usual, but failed the test. Which wasn't too bad, because it was just a small test and even professor Trewlaney said that it didn't count. But Percy had a whole panic attack in their dorm as he clawed at his arms and uniform tie, because he just couldn't breath.

Oliver immediately tried to get him to stop and told him the exact same thing, Percy told him before. And it partly worked, because Percy could calm down because of his words, but also because he didn't want Oliver to see him so.. vulnerable.

Percy never cried or actually did anything out of line. He had two older, far more successful brothers than him, three younger brothers and one sister. A middle child. A middle child, who's successes are expected, but any failure that he has, which is normal for a human and even more so for a student, is seen as the highest sin possible. The pressure he feels everyday is so massive and at the end teachers, other adults and his own parents won't really acknowledge them.

And Y/n was the first person, who actually got him out of this shell of his. Oliver tried to countless times and failed to get him to relax, but Y/n just insulted him a few times and told him to 'let lose' and he just did.

That was unlike him and Percy was terrified of how she could seemingly see right through him and how she was always there for him. Through the last year and her letters over the summer, he actually came to care for this weird girl he so often caught sleeping in the middle of the hallway, while it was lunchtime.

And now he was worried. No professor seemed to know Y/n's physical well being yet and Madame Pomfrey just told him and Hannah, both Head boy and girl, that she hoped Y/n would be alright. What does that even mean? Hoped? Was she going to die? Is she already dead? Percy was terrified.

"Hey," He heard Oliver's voice again and felt the quidditch player hug him again. "She will be fine, Madame Pomfrey is the best healer out there and Y/n could probably survive lightning striking her. This will only be a simple scratch for her."

At those words Percy calmed down a little, as he hugged Oliver back, before shoving the boy away with a disgusted expression. "You stink.." He commented, making Oliver look at him completely offended.

"Look at you, head boy.. Not even liking your stinky friends anymore after they tried to comfort you.. I see how it is." He dramatically announced, making Percy just smirk at his words.

"Yeah, I don't really think I have to apologize for being the only reason why you even still have a little bit of hygiene going on in your life, idiot." He teased making Oliver take his broom, from under his bed and start smacking Percy with it.

"You know what, I hope Clearwater breaks up with you! Your bitch ass doesn't deserve love!" He now said, which just made Percy laugh as he tried to avoid his smacking.

Penelope on the other hand was currently in the Ravenclaw common room, while holding back tears. She currently had three of Y/n's friends in front of her. Eagerly staring up at her, so they would know about Y/n's current state.

"Is she alright?" Stephen asked, completely concerned for the girl he had talked to in Divination before they parted their ways. He didn't have Care of Magical creatures and it really upset him, that he didn't know about her until she was already in the hospital wing.

"She will be fine.. Hopefully." Penelope answered not sure about how she was. She tried to ask Percy, but he wasn't so sure either and just told her that she would hopefully get better soon.

At her words Stephen, Cho and Luna all looked at her with widened eyes. Stephen just leaned back in his wheelchair, while taking his glasses off. He was frustrated beyond, because he didn't know what was going on. Was Y/n alright? Was she even alive at this point? Was the girl that he friendzoned, because he was scared that she would get bored of him dead? He was worried.

"Y-your joking right? Didn't Madame Pomfrey say anything??" Cho asked, while she tugged at her long hair nervously. She already tried to find her brother and ask him, but she couldn't find him anywhere.

"I'm sorry, but it's Y/n.. She always bounces back." Penelope tried to convince, both the three younger students in front of her and herself.

"She is alive." Luna simply said, as the others looked at her in a confused manner. "Otherwise I wouldn't be able to hear her parents yelling right now." She continued, which then led to them listening more intently and actually hearing two voices yelling about Y/n's whereabouts.

"If she was dead, they would know where she is. And her father wouldn't be dramatically fake crying." Luna explained, while they haired an adult man's voice and a woman's voice as she scolded him for being loud.

"We are in the Ravenclaw tower.. How loud is he?" Stephen joked, but he was glad that Y/n wasn't actually dead. It would have shattered him.

"You don't have have to worry anymore, Penelope." Luna said with a gentle smile and Penelope hugged her tightly, as she finally let the tears fall. But this time out of pure relief and Luna just stroked her back, while cuddling into her. "Everything will be alright. Y/n is the strongest person I know."

"Yeah, I will ask my dumb brother if he knows something more later on." Cho reassured her and joined the hug, which then made the girls look at Stephen, who just showed them some thumbs up.

"I'm good." He said, but immediately regretted his words when he heard Roger entering.

"Hello guys!" The boy greeted the group, before looking completely confused mid bite into his sandwich. "Why are you hugging each other?"

"Roger, why do you have a sandwich?" Stephen asked him back instead, while trying hard to not have him hug him instead.

"I was hungry. Anyways.. Steve, do you want a hug?" Roger offered, while  putting the sandwich into his mouth already.

"Not from you." Stephen rejected immediately, before he thought about his words again. "And did you call me Steve again??"

"Yeah, oh by the way if you guys are crying because of Y/n..she just woke up." The tall boy said, while sitting down on one of the blue love seats.

"How do you know?" Penelope asked, as she glared at the boy, who was enjoying his sandwich.

"I just met her mum and she told me." He explained, which made the others smile. "By the way, do we have like ketchup here or something? My sandwich is kind of dry." He complained, which made the others look at him in mild annoyance.

"I have mayonnaise." Luna told him, while Penelope was still hugging her. "If you want some that is."

"What kind of loser keeps mayonnaise, but not ketchup? You like eggs or something?" Roger asked her, while taking another bite making Stephen snort slightly.

"I like eggs." Cho suddenly said, which made Roger take a full 180 turn on his opinion on the matter.

"Yeah, same! Eggs? Kind of the best thing that happened to humanity! Luna? Please give me some of your mayonnaise." He quickly rambled, while Penelope and Stephen were now silently laughing.

Luna and Cho, bless their souls, didn't understand how desperate Roger sounded. They were too nice for their own good sometimes.

"I hope Y/n gets better soon though, because I really want to thank her for the book she got me." Penelope changed the subject while Luna went and got her mayonnaise.

"Book?" Stephen asked, now curious on which book Y/n had given to the prefect. "What's the title? Maybe I know it."

"Oh I don't think you want to kno--" "Good evening, guys." Robert, the other prefect in Ravenclaw, interrupted Penelope accidentally, while he put his hair in a cut little pony tail.

"Hey, Rob!" Penelope greeted him, while he just nodded at her before seeing Roger eating his sandwich. "Give me a piece of that, Davies."

"I don't want to fuck you, Rob." Roger just simply rejected him, before realizing that he didn't even mean that at all. "Oh, you mean my sandwich! Hah, no."

At that Robert just blankly stared at him before jumping on Roger's lap and snatching the sandwich from him  and scarfing it down. "Fuck you." He simply said, which made Roger look at absolutely offended.

"You ate my sandwich.." He mumbled and Luna just came back with the mayonnaise. "And now I can't even put mayo on it!"

"Yeah, I don't care." Robert simply said, licking over his two snakebite piercings, while he was still on the quidditch captain's lap. "By the way, Y/n's parents are hot."

"Right?" Roger agreed, while just letting Robert sit on his lap. "Probably why she is so attractive, you know good genes and all."

"Anyways.." Stephen said, trying not to talk about Y/n's attractive parents, that he yet had to meet. "What is the book called? If Y/n got it for you, it must be a good one."

"The book?" Robert asked, before his eyes widened as he smirked at Penelope's flustered expression. "Oh~ that book! You guys should know that Y/n annotated all of it and how it's about this hot priest."

"Hot priest?" Cho asked, as she let Luna snuggle into her side.

"Yeah, he is like this really hot dude with scars and stuff and he is a fallen angel I think? Definitely has wings.. Oh and a big dic--" "Robert, shut the hell up." Penelope cut him off, while holding Luna and Cho's ears closed.

"What? Honestly that is the cutest thing ever, if Y/n made me something like that I would give her head.. But you have a boyfriend, so you probably just have to make a hug work." He rambled on, while Roger just looked pissed off.

"Can I get another sandwich? One with ketchup please." He requested, but Robert just elbowed him into the stomach before standing up.

"Get it yourself, prick. But I'm gonna head to bed now, you guys should too.. Oh and Penny, we don't have to patrol the halls for tonight and can go to bed early. Professor Sprout told me so." He told her, before walking up the stairs to his dorm room.

Roger just glared after him, before signalling Stephen to follow them. "Come on, Steve. You still have classes tomorrow and can't just skip them, because you are too tired." He told him, while starting to push his wheelchair already.

Stephen would usually complain, but with Roger complaining never worked as he just did whatever he wanted. So he just let him, while leaving the three girls behind, who just grinned at his pouting face.

"Roger is so stupid, but also nice sometimes.." Penelope huffed out, as she watched the boy tell Stephen about his day, who didn't even ask.

"He is quite nice! I know that he said a slur of sorts to Y/n before, but the two of them seemed rather close the last time I saw." Cho said, while Luna cuddled between the two older girls, feeling quite content. "It was actually quite the funny story."

"We were all playing monopoly and when Roger landed in prison, Y/n laughed at him until she did as well. After that he started laughing at her and they started wrestling playfully.. It was hilarious!" Cho told them the little story, remembering how whenever Y/n saw that Cho didn't feel too comfortable, that she would quickly sit next to her and join the conversation. It was very comforting.

"That sounds like Y/n.. when I visited her, we went to McDonalds together and she got me a Hello kitty toy." Luna boosted slightly, while she played with her necklace.

"Oh, you guys both met Y/n over the break? I'm so jealous!" Penelope said, as she listened in more on the two girls telling her small stories with Y/n.

They could all now relax, after hearing how Y/n was alright or at least awake. All of them would have loved to visit her, but they knew that Madame Pomfrey wouldn't let them in.

In the meantime Roger smirked at Stephen as he layed on the boy's bed. "So Steve.. Tell me about your first kiss with Y/n! Are you guys together?"

At his words Stephen choked on his spit, while Robert looked between the two of them with a shocked look in his eyes. "YOU HAD YOUR FIRST KISS ALREADY?? WITH Y/N?!" He called out, midway in taking off his poorly applied eyeliner.

"How do you even know?!" Stephen yelled out, pointing an accusing finger at Roger, while completely ignoring the emo prefect next to him.

"I saw a letter that she wrote to one of her friends about you guys kissing. By the way, she also answered that Granger girl and apparently they also kissed, by accident she told me, but if you are in a relationship with her now, I would just want you to know." The quidditch captain told him, as he casually took his shirt off, showing off his chiseled chest that came with all of the quidditch training.

"Oh.. Eh well it doesn't matter, she can kiss who she wants. We aren't in a relationship, she and I are only friends." He explained, a little bummed about the news he heard. He saw how close Y/n and Hermione were sometimes, but that they would kiss never occurred to him.

"Shit.. Did you get friendzoned? You must feel crushed!" Robert said as he finally got his eyeliner off, before he also pulled off his shirt, joining the still shirtless Roger. Which was pretty normal, because Roger normally just slept with some sweatpants and shirtless. Apparently he gets too hot.

"Crushed? Do you think she felt crushed, after I suggested we are better off as friends??" He asked, which made both boys stop in changing.

Roger had only his boxers and socks on, with his one leg halfway in the sweatpants, while Robert had his pants on already and his new sleep shirt in his hands still.

"You friendzoned her?" Robert asked in shock, before he was pushed to the side by Roger.

"No fucking way! That is so funny, I love you Steve!" Roger laughs out, while he just imagines the way he can tease Y/n about that later. "You know, you probably just kissed the most popular girl in your grade and then just rejected her afterwards! That is such a good move, because now you can brag about how you kissed the most attractive girl in your year!"

At his words Robert had to hold back a gag, because of the stupidness of his statement. "Davies, a word." He hissed out, while pulling the boy by his hair to the closet in the room and closing the door behind himself as he stuffed himself into the closet as well.

Stephen just looked after them in confusion, before he decided to also change. He took his shirt off, before folding it up and changing into his pajamas. After that he pulled himself up from his wheelchair gently and plopped down on his bed, all the while he could still hear Robert scolding the stupid quidditch captain relentlessly.

After a while they manage to get out of the closet though and Roger apologizes to him for saying something so stupid. "Yeah, I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have praised your actions like that.." He says with a pout, while Robert just shakes his head in absolute disappointment.

"But seriously though, Stephen." The prefect begins. "If you feel like you did the right thing, that's good, but if you feel regret, you should try to talk with her again and not just ignore her feelings for you." He advised, which made Stephen just nod at him.

"Alright, thank you, Robert." He thanked him, while laying down, as the two other boys also layed down. "Goodnight."

"Night." Robert answers with a yawn, as he reaches into the drawer in his bedside table and takes out the valentines card Y/n had gotten him. It still had the shitty doodle she had drawn and he was happy, that Y/n seemed to be alright.

"Sweet dreams, Steve, Rob.. Hope you dream of my beautiful face and have a well rest." Roger replies making the two boys just chuckle at his words, before they drifted off into a deep sleep.

In the dungeons of the castle there was an entirely different mood. Pansy was in the common room crying her eyes out, but not because of Draco. Oh no, she was mad at the blond boy actually. It was because of Y/n.

"You asshole!" She cursed at Draco, who just looked at her in shock, while the others around just stared at the scene in anticipation. They all wanted to see when Pansy would finally snap at the arrogant boy, and my.. Who would have thought it would have been because of Y/n. "If you hadn't tried to make everything difficult again, Y/n wouldn't be in the hospital wing, because she protevted your pathetic ass!"

At her words Anastasia and Millicent quickly stepped next to her, because they were proud of her finally admitting to Draco's faults. "Yes, you could have just stayed back like Hagrid said and nothing would have happened!" Millicent hissed out, as she pulled Pansy into a half hug, making the girl more confident in her actions.

"You should apologize to both her and Hagrid, because that was unacceptable. Would you do the same to professor Snape for example? Respect should be given to every professor." Anastasia scolded him, which made Draco just glare at her.

"Shut it, I won't listen to someone who falls in love with someone simply because they showed you kindness once." He hissed out, while referring to Marcus, who was also sitting in the common room with the rest of the Slytherin team.

"Hey!" She called out, completely flustered, because Marcus just glanced over and smirked.

"Draco, shut your mouth! You will apologize to Y/n or I will tell Y/n's parents how it was your fault that she got hurt in the first place!" Pansy said, trying not to embarrass her friend any further.

"I didn't do anything." Draco challenged her back, not happy about how she wasn't as submissive as she usually was. "So how about you just go back to the desperate little fangirl you always were and shut up?"

"Draco, don't say shit like that." Blaise hissed out, not appreciating the fact he was talking to the girl, who genuinely cared for him.

"Yes, why do you always ruin everything? You know if you didn't decide to be a big brat again, we would have probably all be able to fly a round or two and enjoy our time without having Y/n be send to the hospital wing!" Theodore backed his best friend up, while Blaise shot him a thankful smile.

"You are such a cunt!" Pansy hissed out, making Marcus choke on the berries he was eating, because no one excepted for the girl to curse out the boy she so clearly fancied. "I hope your father just ignores your stupid scratch and that you die a lonely virgin!"

"Don't bother, already informed father and he will have that oaf fired and the giant chicken fried.. Y/n's parents would only agree and Y/n would probably also not mind the bird's death and if she does.. I consider her officially gone mad." Draco told her, trying really hard not to blow up and hit the girl, which made Adrian stand up as he strutted over.

"Malfoy, you better apologize to her though." He warned the boy, who immediately straightened up at the taller boy's presence.

Draco didn't want to seem weak tho, so he immediately looked at him with a challenging look in his eyes. "And what if I don't? Will you kick me off of the team??" He taunted the taller and older boy. Big mistake.

"I will make you regret breathing. So you better apologize to her the next time you see her and if you don't, I will have your head." He threatened the boy, which made everyone shudder in the room, before Robin, the Slytherin prefect, entered the common room with a relived grin.

"Y/n just woke up." He said, before noticing the tension and glaring between Draco and Adrian. "I swear to Salazar.. If you guys fight right now, I will beat your asses." He hissed out making both of them flinch back.

"How do you know, fruit cake?" Marcus asked with a smirk, which made Robin want to punch him.

"Hannah told Gabriel and they told me, but we also saw Y/n's parents and goddamn.. They are hot." He explained, which made the atmosphere clear up by a lot. "Anyways go to your bed now, you little shits still have school tomorrow and maybe you can visit Y/n by then if she feels better!"

At those words they all went to their own dorms, while Pansy purposefully ignored Draco. The boy also ignored her though and they all went their seperate ways, not at all happy about this arrangement.

Robin looked after them, before he took out a pack of cigarettes and started lightning one with his wand. "You guys are killing me.." He hissed out, while sitting down next to Marcus, who continued eating berries.

"Did you and Gabriel fuck?" He bluntly asked, which made Robin just smirk at his statement.

"Nope, but we made out.. God he is so hot. I hope that they will let me at least leave hickeys along their neck next time." He groaned out, while thinking of his beautiful partner.

"You are so horny." Marcus told him, while also taking a drag from the cigarette, before he coughed roughly and gave it back. "And crazy for liking those cancer sticks.."

"Shove off.. At least I found love." Robin said, while the two of them were the only ones left in the common room. The other team members all left to go to bed as well.

"Do you really love him?" Marcus asked with a small grin, happy for his friend, but also happy to be able to tease him soo much.

"Absolutely.. I would let him wreck my world, if he so desired. They could literally ask for my heart and I would rip it out for them." He answered back, which made Marcus smirk at him teasingly.

"You are such a simp." He stated, which just got him a smack to the back of his head, while the two best friends just sat there surrounded by smoke and berries.

In the Hufflepuff common room on the other hand everyone was panicking until Hannah and Gabriel arrived with small smiles. "She is fine and awake, but you can only visit her tomorrow." The head girl answered, which made them all sigh out in relief.

"Is she really alright? She already had a few problems with being too tired and I hear that she lost a lot of blood.." Hades asked, while he walked  closer to the two prefects. He was really worried for the girl and already prepared lots of chocolate for her, when she comes back.

"Oh yes, she should be fine. Madame Pomfrey looked very relieved as she accepted her parents into the hospital wing. Anyways.." Gabriel began, completely tired from the hectic day. "You guys should all go to bed, because nobody will be allowed to visit her until she feels fine, so get into bed."

Bao and the rest of the quidditch team immediately protested though, as they cling to the prefect's leg. "Don't leave us alone! We will have nightmares and Cedric alone won't be sufficient to keep them away." The boy whined out, as the others nodded, which in return made Gabriel just give in. He didn't want to keep fighting.

"Alright, come on Ced.. Let's push the beds together and have a sleepover." He told the handsome boy, who looked ready to cry at the news of Y/n being alright.

He quickly walked up to his fellow prefect and grabbed them by the arm, before he pulled him back to their dorms. "She is alright, right? Can I visit her??" Cedric asked, not happy about not talking to Y/n since the night he was about to kiss her and now having her be in the hospital wing, because a hippogriff attacked her.

"Yeah and sure Ced." Gabriel reassured the boy, before the two of them were cut off by Bao jumping between them.

"Can we kiss Cedric? I need something to get me through my nerves.." He pouted, while puckering his lips, which made the handsome boy laugh. Bao always seemed to take his worries away, so he thought why not give him a reward for once. That's why he pecked him on the lips, which then made the boy flustered as he didn't know how to handle not being rejected by Cedric for once.

"Holy shit.. Your lips are so soft." He commented, which made the boy just laugh as he pushed him off to help with their sleepover.

Y/n's two self-assigned best friends on the other hand were currently in the hospital wing, because her parents decided that the two girls who had been camping there for hours on end should at least be granted to see her.

"Y/n.." Zehra muttered out, as she had tears streaming down her cheek, before she threw herself at the injured girl. "We were so worried, don't ever scare us like that!"

Astoria quickly also joined the hug, but not before blowing her nose, because she had been sobbing the whole time already.

Y/n's parents just stood at the side lines and her dad smiled, as he watched his daughter get suffocated. "They are good friends.." He said to his ex-wife, who smiled at the two anxious girls fussing over her daughter.

"Yes.. She has my taste when it comes to friends, you only had weird people who wanted to fuck you as friends." She teased him, which made him pinch her side as a warning.

"Oh fuck off.." He mumbled back, as he watched Madame Pomfrey return with some new bandages.

Zehra and Astoria got off of her in the meantime and Y/n looked up at Madame Pomfrey. "Good seeing you again, Poppy! Maybe you should teach me how to heal myself, then I won't have to bother you so often." She teased, while laughing before she stopped from all the pain it caused.

"You little brat.. I will not have you heal up such wounds all by yourself!" She scolded her, before gently removing the old bandages, already soaked with blood and adding some new ones.

"But I could help out! I'm already in here more than anyone else anyways.." She mumbled out, which got Pomfrey pondering about it.

Astoria on the other hand stepped closer, with a half eaten chocolate mousse. "We also brought you some chocolate mousse, but while waiting we got hungry and ate one half.." She mumbled, slightly embarrassed, but Zehra just pouted at Y/n.

"You scared us so much. Please the next time you decide to sacrifice yourself at least tell us, so we can join you!" She scolded, which made Y/n's parents just look at the trio of friends on absolute shock.

Madame Pomfrey noticed their look and smirked as she finally decided on an answer for Y/n's offer. "They are always like this and even if they sometimes fight, you can just see how much they care for each other." She told them, which made her parents smile gently at the affection shown between them all.

"Oh and Y/n," Pomfrey began, while she smiled down at the injured girl gently. "I would love to accept you as a sort of apprentice here in the hospital wing.."

"Lit! I'mma become a mini Pomfrey, let's GOOOO!!" Y/n called out with a light chuckle, which made the matron just smile at her in amusement.

"She is under heavy influence of pain medication." Pomfrey explained to the other people in the room, which made Y/n giggle more.

She was extremely high at the moment and honestly it was a relief seeing her seemingly so happy, after all of that happened.

"Y/n anyways would you like to tell us what happened or want to tell us tomorrow morning? We can sleep here, if you want us to, princess.." Her dad asked, while stroking a strand of hair from her face and kissing her forehead gently.

"Tomorrow.. And I want Zehra and Astoria to also sleep here! I will feel lonely.." Y/n whined, still not in a clear state of mind, but Madame Pomfrey accepted it.

Normally she would not, but this once and for Y/n she could let her have her way she decided. So that is how the three best friends were sleeping on one bed together, which was enlarged by her mother with magic, while her parents just layed in the bed closest to hers.

It was peaceful.. For now.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like this chapter! It's like 10k+ and I'm very sorry for not updating earlier :/ had my internship and a lot going on in life, but now it's fine!

-Love Neslihan :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 11 45
~June 17, 2021- Present~ Hello! This is my first time writing Y/n so please be nice lol. With that said some things, you should know if you don't alr...
20.9K 851 35
❛ 𝗪𝗘'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗔 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 ❜ ❪ ·˚ ༘ °˖✧˚ * ೃ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ ˚₊༉ ❫ in which mavis black was known all around hogwarts, but mostly for her nam...
6.4K 229 30
It's the fifth year at Hogwarts, only two more left until you graduate. Or so you thought, as the year starts out with Professor Umbridge from the Mi...
628K 14.4K 40
{!VERY! VERY! OLD! STORY!} Y/N is the granddaughter of Dumbledore but one day her parents were killed by Voldemort only family Y/N had left was your...