Affair Play (Camila/You)

By redrezp

Smutty Camila/You fan fiction. No other description required ;) G!p you/Male you - ambiguously written to be... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter fifty two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79

Chapter 77

2K 49 5
By redrezp

"Fucking Christ!" I was so sensitive I almost couldn't handle it. She'd made me cum then sucked me until I was fully erect again. "Mila. Please baby. I'm sorry. I'll talk to you first in future, I promise. Just.... Just please, undo the cuffs babe."

"Why are you so desperate to be free? What are you going to do if I let you go?"

Spank your fucking ass red!

My teeth were clenched, I tried to smile sweetly but she saw right through it.

"I just want to taste you."

"You have tasted me!" She walked behind me, I started bouncing my knee with excitement, as soon as she let me free that ass was mine and we both knew it.

"Fine! I want to taste you again, I wanna fuck all your holes with my tongue. That what you wanna hear?"

"Mmmm Papi, fuck!" I heard her open a drawer, it's gotta be the key surely? "Are you going to be gentle with me baby?

Not a fucking chance.

I didn't lie, I just didn't say anything.

"Answer me Y/NN. Are you going to be gentle with me?"

"No."

I think her hands met mine, the pins and needles had caused a numbness but she was definitely in that area. Her hair fell over my shoulder as she put her lips next to my ear.

"Good." She whispered breathlessly as my hands came loose. I stood instantly and cradled my wrists. There were a few spots of blood, nothing major but I'd have marks. Fucking bitch marked me!

The anticipation coming off her and the atmosphere in the room was so intense. I took my time, let her wait.

I removed my t-shirt and used it to wipe my cum off my lower abs. I could feel her eyes glued to me and my dick. She was leant up against the cabinet, biting her lip just the way I like.

I swiped the wine bottle off the side, the time for glasses had gone so I had a few big chugs directly from the bottle. Then I looked at her. Sexy fucking bitch, she'd really given me a run for my money tonight.

Using one finger I silently beckoned her towards me. She understood and came up to me slowly, maybe even hesitantly.

I held the wine bottle out, she went to take it but I shook my head.

"Open your mouth."

She grinned, ran her tongue over her lips and did as she was told. I poured slowly at first, a few droplets tumbled down from the side of her mouth. I poured fast for maybe a second, covering her in it, watching the clear liquid run over every part of skin, the coolness of it making her nipples hard.

"Y/NN!"

As soon as she spoke I lunged for her. My hand flew to her neck, enough to shock but not with any real pressure and marched her backwards until her body hit the wall.

"So..." both her hands came up to my fist, I wasn't squeezing hard but there was no way she'd escape my grip. "My whore, my girl, my secretary and as it turns out Camila... my wife's the fucking dirtiest one of the lot."

"Y/NN!"

"Oh no baby." I forcefully removed the shirt and bra leaving her completely naked, she wouldn't be able to wear any of those items again. "You've had your turn. Papi's turn now."

I held her against the wall, poured the rest of the bottle down her chest and went to work. I  licked all the liquid off her tits, teasing and nibbling her nipples until they were rock hard.

Going lower I cleaned up more remnants, ran my tongue over her belly button, then knelt coming face to face with that pussy I'd missed so much.

I looked up at her when she looked down at me. Her breathing was uneven, face and chest bright red and this was only the beginning. She'd regret messing with me.

"Open your legs. Mmmhmm, now wider slut. Go on, you weren't this shy ten minutes ago."

I ran my tongue slowly over her labia, kissing and sucking but making sure not to go anywhere near her clit. Her hands ran through my hair as she moaned, I grabbed her ass, forcing her pussy into my mouth, my tongue poking in and out of her hole, my nose rubbing against her nub.

"Oh my god! Fuck Y/NN... baby!!"

I ignored her and continued, I knew what I wanted and wouldn't stop until she was begging for me. She grasped a handful of my hair and forcibly moved me where she wanted me. I licked and sucked liked I'd never done it before.

"Oh shit! Mmmmmmm Papi!"

I could feel her swell under my tongue but we weren't there yet. I pushed two fingers inside her, she clenched around me but I removed them as quickly as I'd put them in. Using her wetness I started circling the butt plug, then I felt her legs shake and knew it was time so I stood up.

"Fuck you! I was so close!"

I smirked, cupped her pussy and started circling her clit.

"After what you pulled today? Nah, my wife only gets to cum when I want her to. It's for your own good baby." Oh yeah, two can play at that game! "Now, bend over the sofa and look directly into that camera."

"Make me." She replied.

Shit!!!!!! I've been a bad influence on her.

I covered and laughed confidently, bringing my face within millimetres of hers. I grabbed a handful of her wavy hair and pulled her neck back. I kissed her like that, my tongue enveloping hers, fighting for dominance. I wanted her completely lost in this kiss, which she was. So when I bent down quickly and slung her over my shoulder she was completely surprised.

"Y/NN! Put me down!" She demanded, kicking her legs which made it a struggle to hold her firm. Her hair was tickling my lower back when I felt her ineffectual punches.

"Careful Mila. You gonna be a good whore and do as your told yet?" I pretended to let her slip so she dropped a few inches but there was never any chance of me dropping her.

"Fuck you! Put me down."

I held her tight with one hand and spanked her ass hard with the other and in return she scratched my lower back and my thigh.

"Is that anyway to talk to me?" I chuckled, continuing to place short sharp smacks on that glorious ass.

"Please Papi. Fuck!"

"Are you going to be a good little whore and bend over?"

Silence. I ran my hand over her firm ass cheeks, soothing the skin I'd just assaulted.

"Answer me Cams or I'll flip you around and we'll see how good you can suck my cock upside down!"

"Ok, ok!"

"Ok what?" I asked smiling, enjoying the control as I spanked her ass again.

"Fuck! I'll do whatever you want Papi."

"That's my girl." I bent down and knelt slightly so she could put her feet back on the floor.

"Wife." She corrected, turning to face me, challenging me with her eyes and biting that lower lip. Her face almost as red as her ass cheeks from being kept upside down.

I leant against the wall and watched her get ready for me. She slowly bent over the sofa like I'd wanted and spread her legs wide. This was gonna look so hot on film.

"Where's the lube baby?"

"Your in charge Y/NN, if you want it, go find it!"

I couldn't get over to her quick enough, I pulled her hair making her back arch as I pressed my dick into her crotch.

"Always playing games Mila! Your lucky Papi's so patient!" I slapped her ass so hard my handprint came up on her skin almost immediately. "Don't you fucking move!"

I looked around thinking it would be by the wand but it wasn't. I turned to her, she hadn't moved but had a filthy smirk plastered all over her face. Then it came to me, I knew where she'd put it. Walking out of the room into the kitchen I found the bottle in the fridge making my head swim with memories from Texas.

"You know me too well." She smiled when I'd returned and to be fair to her, it didn't look like she'd moved a muscle.

I stood in front of her face, my ass to the camera but I didn't care. Her eyes on me made my heart beat fast as I held the bottle in the air and poured a generous amount of the cold liquid on my cock.

"I know how my wife likes it." I said, not breaking eye contact as I pumped my dick right in front of her.

"Mmmmmm yes you do Daddy." She licked her lips and stuck her ass out further in the air.

Oh yeah, she wanted it! I leant down and captured her lips between mine, she kissed me back hungrily without changing position, giving herself to me completely. She reached for my dick that I'd been pumping this whole time, I let her feel how hard she'd made me for a second before I walked behind her.

"Fuck Camila!" I stared at the sight before me making my mouth water. "How are you so fucking fine?!"

I took the lube and used it to massage those glorious red ass cheeks. She'd taken one hell of a spanking without complaint so it was the least I could do. I held the handle of the butt plug and wobbled it around, covering it in lube before pulling it out a little then pushing it back in.

"Oh my... fuck!" She moaned, when I noticed her head hung low. I reached over and collected her hair into one fist before forcefully arching her back.

"Do not take your eyes off that fucking camera! I want to see exactly what that pretty face looks like with my dick in your ass."

"Yes Y/NN." She drawled, oh so fucking sexually.

"Mmmmmm such a good slut for me." I rubbed and slapped my cock on her clit, the handle of the butt plug still firmly in my grip. I took her by surprise when I shoved my dick fully inside her tight pussy in one deep thrust.

"Jesus!" She screamed.

"He's not gonna help you now. You've been such a naughty bitch Mila."

With my hands on her ass I started moving in and out. God she felt so fucking good. My plan to keep her on the edge of orgasm for as long as possible was going to be hard because her pussy was incredible. I was going to give it my best fucking shot though.

"Bring me out here, tie me up and use my dick for your own enjoyment like a dirty little whore! Fucking naughty!"

I spanked her ass as she moaned loudly, she never looked behind, just stared straight into the camera like she'd been instructed.

Every time I thrust my dick inside her pussy I pulled on the butt plug. As I pulled my dick out, I pushed the plug back in, fucking both her holes in tandem.

"Oh my god! Mmmmm baby yeah, fuck me!"

I held her hips and rammed her over and over again, so hard the sofa started moving across the floor and I was loving every fucking second. I reached between her legs and started massaging her hard clit just as fast as I was fucking her.

"Yes daddy! Just there baby, just fucking there."

I smirked. I looked at the camera which made me smirk again. Fuck I couldn't wait to watch this. See every facial expression she made as I used her. Damn, that thought is gonna make me lose it.

As soon as her legs started shaking I pulled the butt plug all the way out and threw it on the floor. Her gorgeous puckered hole tempting me, reminding me exactly how pleasurable the last time was. I sucked two of my fingers, covering them in spit before using them to explore my wife's ass. Then I felt her get tight around my dick, her pussy throbbing, she was close but she had to learn a lesson.

Keeping my fingers in her ass, I let my dick flop out of her even though it was the last thing I wanted.

"Papi!" She whined breathlessly.

"Shhhhh bitch. You were enjoying it too much. Patience! Ooooh Mila baby, I'm going to fucking ruin you."

"Do it already! Please."

I stood behind her and lubed my dick up again, placing some of the cold gel all around her asshole. Spreading her cheeks with both my hands, I put pressure on her hole with my dick.

"Do you know what I did for you this afternoon when you'd gone AWOL?"

Wordlessly she shook her head, trying to push her ass back against my dick.

"Answer me!" I shouted, spanking her and pushing the head of my cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck! No! I don't know! Oooh!"

All I wanted to do was fuck her hard and shoot all my cum in her ass but I knew I had to go slow. I pushed further an inch or so and trailed my tongue up her back.

"I made the cock mould so my filthy wife can take my dick with her wherever she goes."

"Fuck! More baby please."

I obliged and now had half my throbbing cock in that tight hole. This was harder on me than it was on her, I could cum right now!

"But I'm pissed off Cams, if I'd known you had this planned, I could've have done it earlier, bought it with me."

"OH MY GOD! I need you baby. Don't stop."

I pushed further, getting into a rhythm, three quarters of my dick now sliding in and out of her.

"Tell me! Y/NN, baby. Fuck! Please!"

"Tell you what? Tell you how next time I'm fucking your ass your also gonna have my dick vibrating away in your pussy?"

"Aaaaaoooh. Yes, yes, fucking yes Papi!!"

"Fuck me! Damn it Cams!" I breathed, finally all the way inside her. She was squeezing so tight and my dick throbbed so hard it took my breath away.

I had one hand on her shoulder, the other in her hair, keeping her head up and in perfect view of the camera as my thrusts got harder.

"You like that baby?"

"Please let me cum Y/NN."

"That what you want? Cum with my dick in your ass? Such a good little whore. Maybe I'll get another cock mould huh? Put it in your mouth, watch you taking me in all your holes at the same time?"

"Baby, I'm gonna cu-"

"Fucking ask first!"

"Please."

"Please what?" I had to stop teasing her, I knew I wouldn't last much longer despite her draining my balls earlier.

"Ohhh oh, oh. Fuck!! Please let me cum Papi!"

"Mmmmm yeah, there's my fucking slutty wife." I grabbed both her hips and rammed her as hard and fast as I could as she shook against the sofa. "I'm gonna countdown and your gonna hold it until you've taken all my cum. Understand?"

No reply, she wasn't looking at the camera, all concentration was firmly on trying to control herself and I fucking loved it.

"3..."

"Papppiiiii!"

Fuck the way she screamed for me. Goddamn!

"2...."

"I can't, I can't! I'm fucking cummmmin-"

"1!"

It shot out of my dick so hard, my vision went blurry and I could barely take my own weight, trapping her sexy body between mine and the sofa. It took me a little while to come round and as soon as I did, I panicked I'd hurt her. I'd lost control of myself and my senses that much, I had no idea wether she'd finished or not.

"Mila, baby?"

No reply. Shit.

"Camila. You ok?" I started sliding my dick out real slow when one of her hands came behind her, reaching for mine.

"Y/NN.... Fu. Ppfftt, Herumsewin!"

I was in a bit more of a hurry now and removed my dick from her completely before picking her up in one swift motion. She put an arm around my neck but her eyes were closed and she was still mumbling nonsense.

"Shhhhh, shhh. It's ok beautiful. I got you." I whispered into her hair, sitting down on the sofa with her cradled on my lap. Stroking her bare skin softly and gently kissing any part of her I could reach.

We must have stayed like that for at least five minutes when suddenly those big brown eyes shot open and stared into mine.

"That was amazing." She whispered, before laughing and resting her head back on my chest.

X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 582 21
I no longer accept requests. G!P you or sometimes male you. Lauren/you Camila/you Camren/you
1.8K 111 15
Camila is a shy girl, but she knows what she wants in life and she doesn't mind standing up for what she believes in. Lauren is rather fierce and coc...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...
45.3K 880 22
one-shots ⍟ imagines ⍟ short stories ⍟ smut