The Zombie Zone [completed]✔️

Od StoryQueen13

A scientist works on BDA (bring dead alive) project for almost 50 years. He finally finds a virus and experim... Viac

Disclaimer!
Chapter 1 ~ Finding The Virus
Chapter 2 ~ Biggest Mistake In Life
Chapter 3 ~ The Night Party
Chapter 4 ~ The Antibody Against The Virus
Chapter 5 ~ "Stay In Dark"
Chapter 7 ~ The Rescue Of Children
Chapter 8 ~ The Escape Plan
Chapter 9 ~ Rosalyn's Sad Past
Chapter 10 ~ Broken Heart
Chapter 11 ~ New Friends
Chapter 12 ~ I Hate Them!
Chapter 13 ~ Rescued Them!
Covers
Chapter 14 ~ Four Years Later
Chapter 15 ~ The Conference
Chapter 16 ~ Black Dress Girl
Chapter 17 ~ Addictive!
Chapter 18 ~ Take her out of the addiction!
Chapter 19 ~ The Truth!
Chapter 20 ~ Apology
Chapter 21 ~ Dont Lose Him!
Chapter 22 ~ Heroic
Chapter 23 ~ Saving Them!
Chapter 24 ~ I'm Flying
Chapter 25 ~ WHO
Chapter 26 ~ Psycho
Chapter 27 ~ The Rat
Chapter 28 ~ Expecting Us To Wish?
Chapter 29 ~ Confession
Chapter 30 ~ I Love You!
Chapter 31 ~ Meeting Mom
Chapter 32 ~ Reason
Chapter 33 ~ The Past
Chapter 34 ~ The Comeback Of Zombies
Chapter 35 ~ Psychopathic Girlfriend
Chapter 36 ~ Baby
Chapter 37 ~ Tiger And Crocodile
Chapter 38 ~ International Act
Chapter 39 ~ Pet Zombie
Chapter 40 ~ Your Antibodies Are From..
Chapter 41 ~ Stuck Here
Chapter 42 ~ Tin Food
Chapter 43 ~ Back To US
Chapter 44 ~ The Real Past
Chapter 45 ~ Dead
Chapter 46 ~ No Bullets
Chapter 47 ~ Done Being Guilty?
Epilogue
--Final Note--

Chapter 6 ~ The Sacrifice

16 3 0
Od StoryQueen13

I'm back with a new chapter. I successfully bunked my school today and got time to upload a chapter today.

I hope you like how's this story going. If you're not satisfied, please do mention it in comments section.

Let's get into the story now!

******************************

CHAPTER 6 ~ THE SACRIFICE!

Asher's pov :

I went down the hall and saw my dad. He was talking to someone busily. I waited till he finishes.

After talking in the phone, he came to me and told, "I know we can't stay here forever. I called someone and collected some details. The virus is only spreading in America. Other countries are safe. The safe and best thing for us is to go to Asia. We have multinational companies. So we can run our business peacefully there and lead a happy life till our rest."

I thought it was a good idea. I said, "that's a good idea dad! But what if it starts spreading worldwide?"

My dad replied, "the government have closed all the borders of America and no zombies will be able to cross the border. The only thing we should do is we should go to our company helipad."

I said, "we can go to our company easily dad..! The correct time to go is today night at the pitch dark!"

My dad said to pack up important stuff and leave the remaining stuff.

We started packing and got ready for today's adventure..

Rosalyn's pov :

Without seeing my classmates, I went back to my sister's classroom. Some were crying in fear and some were hungry. I slowly opened the door and came in. It was dark inside.

The teacher was glad that I came back. Everyone started eating the food. I thought of something while eating. We couldn't stay here more than a day.

I said to the teacher, "miss Yasmin, we can't stay here forever. What was written in the zombie alert sent by our government?"

Miss Yasmin showed me the message..

'EMERGENCY BROADCAST MESSAGE ISSUED BY THE GOVERNMENT..
Zombie alert for the residents of United States of America. There are now far than less than two lakhs sixty five thousand customers involved due to extreme zombie activity. Restoration time uncertain..
If you are safe post a photo of you with your address in any social media. The military team will save you within 96 hours.
Stay quarantined. Don't open your door if anyone knocks your door. Stay in dark!'

We are already staying in dark! They sense sound. They can't see in dim light.

"Miss Yasmin, we should leave this place tonight. So they can't see us! We can't stay here more than a day."

"That's not the right decision! We should not leave this place. We can post or photo in every social media with our school address. The military will come and save us for sure."

It seemed like a good idea. It was pitch dark and couldn't take photo. So we removed the black charts from the window and took a photo of us with school address.

"We need food anyways. We can take some food from the nearby supermarket tonight." I said..

"It's a good idea rose.." miss Yasmin replied..

{Tonight 1.00 a.m}

Miss Yasmin and I went out of the school campus leaving the kids in the classroom..

I think I should go alone. I will not get attacked. But the teacher will get attacked by zombies...

"Miss Yasmin, I think I should go alone. Please go back to the classroom and take care of the kids. Don't worry about me. The zombies won't bite me!" I said to miss Yasmin in a low whispering sound.

"What nonsense are you talking. Are you crazy. I can't risk anyone's life like this. Just come along with me!"

I'm worried about her...

We walked in the middle of the road. Zombies were wondering around. We were walking without making any noise.

Asher's pov :

It's time to go. We packed up all our things and stepped out of the house. We took a car and drove it out of the forest. We were making a little noise but zombies couldn't catch us because we were driving it in a high speed.

We should drive only 1km to reach our company. Many zombies were attracted by the sound and was still chasing our car. The zombies are faster than I thought.

There was a bunch of zombies in the middle of the road... Also many zombies were chasing our car. I think we are going to be stuck.

The bunch of zombies stopped our car by running in the middle. Also the zombies which were chasing us caught our car.

We are now stuck. Maxy was scared and screaming. I kept my hands on Max's mouth and stopped him screaming.

My dad and Carl's mom and dad knows that they are gonna die. So they three decided to sacrifice their life for us.

Carl's dad and mom told me to put reverse gear. I don't know why. I did the same thing as they told. They opened the car and jumped into the zombies to make us safe. We drove very fastly.

So me, Carl and Maxy were crying and shouting for them. My dad's last words before he die was, "I always loved you son.. just go to the helipad and save yourself if you love me!"

His words broke me. I know we couldn't do anything anymore. I wanted to make their sacrifice reasonable..

I drove the car in high speed and left that place much easily.

Max and Carl was still crying. I couldn't even console them.

Suddenly our car stopped! What is happening! Large amount of smoke was coming out of the engine..

We can't drive anymore. We should find a safe place and stay there for a day and get to the helipad tomorrow night...

There was a supermarket! I think it will be a perfect place to one day stay.

Carl, me and max got outta the car and walked without making any noise. There were a lot of zombies wondering around us!

Finally we got into the supermarket safely. We sighed in relief and also crying for their sacrifices.

Soon I noticed two ladies walking around the wondering zombies. I think they are trying to come inside the supermarket. I wish to save them. I can't save my dad and Carl's parents. At least I should save them..

They came near the door. Suddenly one of the lady stepped on the water can and made sound. The Zombies were attracted by the sound.

The Zombies heard that sound and bit that lady. The another girl wasn't attacked. I was shocked. She was trying to save that lady. But she couldn't. The lady started to turn into zombie. But that girl was innocent and was still trying to save that lady.

I wished to save her. So I slowly opened the door and pulled her inside. She was screaming, "miss Yasmin!!! Miss Yasmin!!!"

"Close her mouth. She is attracting the zombies with her voice!" Carl said.

Yeah he is right! I closed her mouth and stopped her from screaming. She was crying like in hell. I thought of my mom. I was crying as same as her when I lost my mom.

"Is that your mom?" I asked

She shook her head and said no. She was still crying hard!

She suddenly pushed me backwards and started shouting at me "what did you do! I would've saved her if you didn't pull me in!!"

Wait! What!!

"But she already got bitten by the zombies! You were trying to save her after she got bitten!" I replied.

She was still crying hard and was never ready to hear what I said!

"Thank me later after you're done crying! I saved you!" I said..

[Author - be nice to a girl man!!! Just try to impress her!!]

Just shut up.. who the hell are you?

[Author - I think I hadn't talked to you... Btw I'm the author of this story... I created you.. bow me now!]

What!! You have a great sense of humour..
Get lost...

[Author - everyone say me to get lost.. respect me man!!]

Well! Now you should disappear soon!

[Author - disappears]

{Later}

I ate some food that was available in the supermarket.

I was curious to see what that girl was doing.. so I went to the ground floor. She was sitting near the door in the same place. Seems like she was broken. Should I go near her and say something that makes her feel good?

But I felt nervous..

Anyways I went near her and said, "just be cool. You should thank god that you are alive. Don't be broken. Just few minutes ago, I lost my only family, only relationship, my dad.. he sacrificed his life for me."

Is she hearing my words or not.. she sat at the same position and was thinking of something.. I think I should leave her alone.

I went to the first floor. Max and Carl was crying. Yeah! It's very hard to lose our parents Infront of us! I tried to console them! But they didn't seem to be consoled and kept crying..

I gave some food to max and Carl. I thought of that girl. She must be hungry. Should I take her to Asia? I can't save my dad! At least I should save her from this hell.

I went back to her and gave some food. She didn't take it. I decided to leave the place as I don't wanna disturb her...

"Is that true?" A voice talked to me .. it was hers.. I heard her voice for the first time..

"Which was?" I asked..

"You said you list your father before few minutes.." she asked..

"Yeah" I said...
I asked, "so what's your name? Where are you from? Who is that lady to you??"

"My name is Rosalyn and I'm a high school student. The one who was bitten is my sister's class teacher. We came here to take some food for children.. today afternoon, I noticed that I didn't get attacked by zombies even though I was Infront of that.." she said.

I was shocked to hear that she isn't attacked... Is she crazy or she is being honest... Yeah I noticed that she didn't get attacked by zombies when she was out..

But how is it even possible??

[Author - it is... If I decide! What about talking something romantic to her?]

I didn't invite you in this scene.. can you please back off??

[Author - yeah sure.. bye! Take care of her!!]

I know what am doing! Well badbye...

"Who are you talking to?" Rose asked..

I replied, "an uninvited guest arrived... No big deal... Just relax!"

Rosalyn relaxed a bit.

She had a deep breath and lifted her head upward. It seems like she was worried a lot. I think she wanted to relax a bit without talking.

No problem! I will be silent without talking to her till she feels comfortable..

*******************************

It's really a long chapter lol. I will be glad if you read my full long chapter without skipping.

Don't be a silent reader, please do vote and comment me. I know most of the Wattpad books have more silent readers, but a humble request for y'all, please do vote.

Take care. Bye!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

26.9K 2.3K 38
[BLURB] "Well, now I'm back and I'm gonna drag you to court, you piece of shite," she said before passing a humorless chortle. "Do that and you're do...
167K 12.2K 34
*THE UNEDITED VERSION* Beware of typos, errors, and general mistakes. This is a very, very rough draft. "I live in a place called Compound 4. We are...
9.6K 350 19
The virus was first found in a test patient, a volunteer, mutating rapidly. The mutated virus didn't take long to turn him into a blood sucking monst...
4.3K 112 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...