The Chosen One

By DV_tweetsie

This is a complete fictional story that happens in the alternate timeline and universe having no resemblance... More

Prologue
Chapter-1 Their first meet
Chapter 2 - Kulu kulu venpani pola
Chapter 3 - Thread of magic
Chapter 4 - Sivaangi ma
Chapter 5 - Inimel Dhaan
Chapter 6 - Will you?
Chapter 7 - And the game begins
Chapter 8 - Past and Present
Chapter 9 -Beach, beach, beach
Chapter 10 - The colors of Magic
Chapter 11: Ashwineyy, the Cooker
Chapter 12 - Tough love
Chapter 13 - Gift from the universe
Chapter 14 - The puzzle pieces
Chapter 15 - It's broken
Chapter 16 - All ties cut
Chapter 17 - Consent
Chapter 18 - Like parents, like daughters
Chapter 19 - It's a promise
Chapter 20 - One Father to another
Chapter 21 - Another Mother
Chapter 22-Time to heal
Chapter 23 - The challenge
Chapter 24 Wolf in sheep clothes
Chapter 25 - Romance is in the air
Chapter 26 - it's time for truth.
Chapter 27 - Heart to heart
Author's note
Chapter 28 - The word
Chapter 29 - Queen to the rescue
Chapter 30 - The Decision
Chapter 31 - Family is everything
Chapter 32 - The final knot
Chapter 33 - Trust is must
Chapter 34 - Fate's game play
Chapter 35 - Time for some reconciliation
Chapter 36 - Time for family
Chapter 37 - #Ashaangi
Chapter 38 - A day before the big day
Chapter 39 - The D-day
Chapter 40 - Surprise Surprise.
Chapter 41 - The beginning
Chapter 42 - His Sun, Her Ocean
New Story Alert!!!!
Chapter 43 - His heart hers alone
Chapter: 44 - The Good in everyone
Feedback time
Chapter 45 - His achievement, their achievement
Chapter 46- Superheroes
Chapter 48 - Engagement
Epilogue

Chapter 47 - Her concerns, his priority

2.6K 371 102
By DV_tweetsie

"So naan summa veetla irukennu solriya Ashwin?  " Sivaangi asked him curtly 

Ashwin looked at her with utter bewilderment.

"Enna solra Sivaangi? I just asked whether it will be okay for you to drop these documents at chennai office as I am late for the shoot, how does it in anyway accuse you of staying at home? " Ashwin asked back in a stern voice.

"If you are late, courier it, I am not a postal service" Sivaangi replied

Ashwin looked at her like he was slapped.

"Ennachu ma? annikum night ippadi dhaan edho sonna when I casually made fun of you about sleeping in the afternoon, inga vaa ennachu sollu" Ashwin asked calmly, pulling her into his hands.

"Onnum illa, document eh vetchutu ponga, I will deliver it, sorry ennamo mood seri illa kathiten" his hold calming her down right away that she apologized.

"Document eh vidu paathukalaam, now tell me what is eating this beautiful brain of yours" Ashwin asked again,  sitting down and sitting her on his lap.

Sivaangi started to reply when Ashwin's phone rang, it was the director asking how early he could reach for the shooting spot.

"Nee po Ashwineyy, I am okay, we can talk in the evening, leave the document I will take care of it" Sivaangi said with a smile getting up.

"Are you sure? " Ashwin asked clearly trapped between two important things in his life.

"Damn sure.. " Sivaangi replied with a confident smile.

"Okay we will definitely talk when I am back in the evening, bye" he said pecking her on her lips and left right away.

"Sollu de, enna problem" Mika asked Sivaangi while her eyes were still on the road.

"Oru problem illaye, en kekara?" Sivaangi  asked back astonished.

"So indha high priority confidential document eh deliver pannadhaan madam avasara avasarama vandhu enna thara thara nnu izhthitu vandheengala? " Mika asked sarcastically continuing to drive towards the office

Sivaangi did not reply but continued to look at the almost empty road.

"Ashwin oda sanda pottuten" Sivaangi replied

"Adhukku? pudhusa edhavadhu sollu" Mika replied with a chuckle.

"Pchh, not funny Mika, I am tired" Sivaangi replied.

"Tired of what? " Mika asked back

"Everything, sitting at home, watching K dramas, roaming around aimlessly, online shopping ellame bore adichu pochu, I miss my busy life" Sivaangi replied with a sigh

"First one month nalla irundhuchu, Ashwin was also at home without shoot, we got to experiment so many things that we generally cannot when the kids are at home" Sivaangi added

"Aeiii niruthu niruthu, will you keep it PG please, I don't want to know what you and Ashwin do after sending the kids to school, kedi pasangalaaa,  rendu pullaingalukku parents maariya behave panreenga, silly fellows" Mika interrupted.

"Unakku en yeriyudhu, unakkum venumna poi un Ajju kitta kelu" Sivaangi replied with a tease.

"Adhellaam kekamaye neraya kidaikum, nee kavala padaadha" Mika replied with a blush

"Adi paavi, nee yaavahdu order maintain pannuviya illa enna maari reverse la polaamnu plan ah? " Sivaangi asked hiding a teasing smile

"Chi chi, unga alavellam illama, just vegetarian dhaan" Mika replied with a red face which clearly told Sivaangi a different story.

"Seri enna vidu, topic divert pannadha, matter kku vaa, what is bothering you?" Mika asked not wanting to discuss her private life further.

"Even after Ashwin started shooting, it was good for few days, I was able to catch up on all my series, went around as I wished, romba jolly ah irundhuchu, but ippo everything is boring, as I said I miss my busy life" Sivaangi replied.

"Seri adhukku edhukku you are getting angry on Ashwin? he never asked you to choose this life, in fact he was ready to leave everything and move to SG so that you didn't have to change anything in your life, it was your  decision to move back to Chennai, then you should have thought about all these things right? " Mika asked.

"I know I should have, appo all my thoughts were to make Ashwin happy and to shower him with the love which we both were devoid of all these years, but ippo now that I am back to being active in SM, seeing all my friends who started their career along with me flourishing in the field make me feel like a looser." Sivaangi replied

"I know none of this is Ashwin's fault but sub consciously that anger is always turning towards him" She finished.

"Then start looking, ask around, unakka networking panna solli tharanum? first make a plan as to what you want to do. Do you want to go back to teaching? or do you want to go back to play back singing? " Mika asked.

"Therilaye" Sivaangi replied.

"Then first decide on that and then work on how to achieve it, adha vittutu paavam andha manushan uyira edukaadha" Mika replied.

"Hmm.. paakaracha ellaam adichupeenga but nee eppovume Ashwin support dhaan" Sivaangi replied in a complaining tone.

"Chi appadi ellam illa Sivu, you will always be my first priority, but enna panradhu Ashwin is right in this scenario" Mika replied with a smile.

"Thanks de, mind ippo clear ah irukku, vaa oru ice cream saaptutu polaam" Sivaangi replied with a smile.

----------------------------------------------------

"Enna Ashwin, I thought you stopped doing musical albums, ippo neengale approach panreenga? " the MD of music label asked Ashwin who was sitting in front of him with a request.

"Music albums are what made me who I am today Sir but I didn't want to get branded as a person who is only good at that, hence I distanced myself from it, but suddenly I feel I have distanced too much, adhaan thought of going back to my roots. So I am asking this as a personal favor" Ashwin explained.

"Hmmm... it is quite sometime since we have also had a good independent album, okay Ashwin, lets do it, do you have some one in mind for music? I know you never ask something without having planned everything out" , The MD asked with a knowing smile.

"Not yet confirmed, but I do have some people in my mind" Ashwin replied with a blush.

"I believe in you and your choice of work Ashwin, so I am ready to give you leverage, come back to me when the song is ready, all the budget details you can discuss with our manager, I am giving you a blanket approval, don't disappoint me" , The MD replied shaking Ashwin's hands.

"I won't sir, I definitely wont, thank you so much" Ashwin replied and left the place.

"Ashwin anna eppadi irukeenga? Enna dhideernu vandhirkeenga? "  Sidhu, his short film music director who made him raise to the fame asked looking at Ashwin who had dropped by his studio unannounced.

"Free ah Sidhdhu, konjam pesanume" Ashwin asked sitting down.

"Free dhaan na, sollunga" Sidhu replied.

It was almost 1 am when Ashwin left Sidhu's place content and happy.

Sivaangi looked at the clock, it showed 11 pm, Ashwin had not come home yet, she picked up her phone and dialed him for the n th time which went unanswered like the million calls before.

"Enga ponaaru indha manushan, veetla oru wife rendu kids irukaangannu akkarai eh illa eppo paaru work work work" she mumbled looking at the clock quite irritated.

"We will definitely talk when I am back in the evening nnu dialogue mattum vida vendiyadhu but evening morning aanadhu kooda theriyaama work panna vendiyadhu.. " she sighed not knowing what else to do.

She tried going to sleep but that didn't happen either. Frustrated, she switched on the tv in their room and started watching something random.

It was almost 2 am when she heard the lock turning on in the main door. She immediately switched off the tv, pulled the duvet up and acted like she was fast asleep.

Ashwin tip toed inside the dark room, the moment he saw her he knew she was not sleeping but not wanting to break her ruse, he continued moving around the room in dark changing his clothes and getting ready for bed in silence.

He slowly inserted himself into the duvet and pulled her onto his chest.

"Onnum theva illa" she said curtly and moved away from him.

"Enakku venume" he said with a smile and pulled her back.

"Mudiyaadhu, ithana neram yaaru kooda irundheengalo avangalaye poi katti pudichikonga" she blabbered something in anger

"Yaaru Sidhudhu vaya? avan wife adipaangale apporam" Ashwin teased.

Sivaangi got up and looked at him with more anger

"Appo work illa, shoot illa, Sidhdhu bro oda jolly time spend pannitu irundheenga appadidhaane? " she asked really pissed

"He he aama, semma jolly ah irundhuchu" Ashwin replied trying to tease her more

"Irukum irukum appo angaye irukka vendhiyadhu dhaane, ippo mattum edhukku vandheenga?" she replied curtly

"Anga idhellam kidaikaadhe" he replied kissing her right away, while his hands played around the places where only it has the right to, making her gasp and gulp.

She too started slowly melting in his arms when her brain warned her.

"Enna panra Sivaangi, avan mela kovama irukka nee, kovama, don't fall for his trap"

"Chumma iru Ashwin, naan un mela kovama irukken" Sivaangi said pushing him away

"Yen ma?"  he asked with a paavam face.

"Pinna you promised we will talk and now you are late, naalikku morning again you will rush back, I hardly spend time with you nowadays" Sivaangi said seriously depressed.

"Inga va, I was not passing time at Sidhu's place, I am doing an independent album with the music label, Sidhu dhaan music so I was finalizing tune with him" Ashwin said.

"Oh!! but neenga inime music album panna poradhu illa sonnenga? " Ashwin asked.

"Sonnen dhaan, but inikku morning oru pakshi vandhu enkitta pannu pannu sollichu adhaan seri pannalaamnu decide panniten" Ashwin replied with a knowing smile.

"Purila" Sivaangi replied clearly confused.

"Unakku purinja dhaan adhisayam, adha vidu, hear this tune and let me know how it is " Ashwin said giving her his airpods.

Sivaangi heard it with at most concentration, after hearing it once, she again heard it and then again.

"Super ah irukku Ashwineyy, especially that fast beat to melody is soothing, anga female voice potta semmaya irukkum, kandippa work out aagum" Sivaangi said really excited.

Ashwin did not reply right away, he continued to look at her, his face clearly showed that he was struggling to form a question.

"Nee paadriya? " he finally asked her with hopeful eyes.

Sivaangi looked at him shocked without replying.

"Romba illa, just oru four lines dhaan, I am not forcing you, unakku ok na paadriya please, it is eons since I performed for your voice, please ma" Ashwin pleaded her.

"Eppadi Ashwin ippadi irukka nee? " Sivaangi asked 

"Yen ma, did I do something wrong?" he asked her confused.

"Yellame enakkaaga pannitu unakaaga pannina maari build up kudukara? Naan sollata? it is you who approached the label, you approached Sidhu bro, everything you did so that you can give me a kick start to get back in the game, correct ah?" Sivaangi asked looking at him proudly.

"Appadi ellam.." Ashwin started to defend but looking at Sivaangi's happy face he immediately retaliated.

"He he aama" 

"Appo ok va? paadriya? " Ashwin asked her excitedly.

"Kandippa Ashwineyy and thank you so much..  what is the album name? " Sivaangi asked with great expectation

"Irukki anaichu oru umma tharum" Ashwin replied shocking Sivaangi.

Author's note:

So here is the next chapter to establish Sivaangi's come back in the game. 

Regarding the misunderstanding between Ashwin and Sivaangi, it is quite common in house holds where the woman generally sacrifices her career for the betterment of the family. It could be totally her decision, yet she will end up blaming the husband and this will go on until she finds her career back.

I did that when I got my twins, I gave up my 5 years of booming career to take care of them, it was completely my decision. As long as the kids were dependent on me I didn't feel anything but the moment they started pre school I started hating myself which almost pushed me to depression.

Then I moved to SG, started learning and equipping myself, the moment they started full day school I re started my career after almost 6 years break and my husband stood behind me as a back bone helping me to do so. Now I have been working for 3+ years, going strong.

I am telling this here because I know many woman think that once they take a break it is difficult to get back, it will definitely be tough but not undoable. If you really want it, you can get it.

Now about the chapter, let me know your thoughts in the comments and andha votes ah appadiye alli thelichu vidunga.

Love,

DV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 5.5K 36
This is a story of an ambivert boy who unexpectedly fell in love with a girl 💕
23K 2.4K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...
17.9K 2K 13
It is a One shot which is now promoted to Short stories. I humbly request to try once. It is about Vihaan, a navy officer and Saakshi, a college com...
59K 4.1K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...