Miles Apart - Sam Kiszka x OC...

By annesstardustchords

Arabella Quinton Ashford has a troubled past with the members of Greta Van Fleet. Her early relations with ne... More

Authors Note
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1: FEAR OF THE PAST
CHAPTER 2: FROM ACROSS THE ROOM
CHAPTER 3: BETTER LEFT UNSAID
CHAPTER 4: THAT'S THE SOUND OF WAR
CHAPTER 5: FUCK YOU
CHAPTER 6: THE REVEAL
CHAPTER 7: GOTTA GET YOUR LOVING, BABY
CHAPTER 9: I PROMISE
CHAPTER 10: BLACK DOG, THE BREAKUP, A BABY
CHAPTER 11: SONG TITLE ROULETTE
CHAPTER 12: THE DREADED EX
CHAPTER 13: ONCE ON THE INTERNET, ALWAYS ON THE INTERNET
CHAPTER 14: THE ULTIMATE REVENGE
CHAPTER 15: LOVE ME GOODBYE
CHAPTER 16: IF ONLY
CHAPTER 17: PLATONICALLY AND FOREVER
CHAPTER 18: CAN'T KEEP MY HANDS OFF OF YOU
CHAPTER 19: LOST LOVE
CHAPTER 20: MORE THAN SUPERFICIAL
CHAPTER 21: LILLI TOLD ME NOT TO
CHAPTER 22: SAMMY THE SECRET KEEPER
CHAPTER 23: THE INTERVIEW
CHAPTER 24: I CAN'T LOSE YOU (AGAIN)
CHAPTER 25: THE DREADED EX PART II
CHAPTER 26: UNFIXABLE
CHAPTER 27: DEJA VU
CHAPTER 28: BE MINE
PART 29: GROUPIES; THE GOOD AND THE BAD
CHAPTER 30: DEFINE CHEATING
CHAPTER 31: HEARTBEATS
CHAPTER 32: FLATLINE
CHAPTER 33: I LOVE YOU
CHAPTER 34: THE 'CALM' BEFORE THE STORM
CHAPTER 35: GOODBYE
CHAPTER 36: JAKE
CHAPTER 37: LILLIANA
CHAPTER 37: LILLIANA PART II
CHAPTER 39: COME BACK TO ME
CHAPTER 40: THE NOTE
CHAPTER 41: THIS IS IT
EPILOGUE
AN: THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING
My Socials
AN: COVER CHANGE?
Miles Apart Sequel: TEASER

CHAPTER 8: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

1K 20 12
By annesstardustchords

yall, i lied. sassy Sammy is back with a vengeance.

tw: vomit
---------------------------------------------------------

"You should go," he muttered, pulling the shower curtain to reveal himself.

"What?" I asked in shock. 

He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist, walking back to the bedroom.

"You should go. It's almost one and I'm exhausted," he reiterated.

"Okay, so, you fuck me and then kick me out? I came here to talk, Sam, and I still plan on doing so," I snapped.

"I'm in New York for the next two months to do some PR shit. We can talk another day," he breathed, rubbing his hand over his face. 

I stood up and he tossed me a pair of sweatpants. I slid them on underneath his shirt, too tired to argue with him. I grabbed my shit and walked to the door. I threw on my docs as I glanced at the tall boy who was sitting on his phone once more, ignoring my stare.

"Good night, Sam," I mumbled.

"Night," he muttered, a joint hung loosely from his mouth. 

I sighed, walking out and slowly closing the door behind me. I called Lilli the second I got out of the hotel, praying to God she was ready to go home.

"You've reached Lilliana Dempt, please leave a message!" her voicemail recording rang out all three times I called.

"Fuck, Lilli, pick up your phone," I mumbled to myself. 

I assumed they wouldn't be in the venue, as the show was long done, so I called Josh in an attempt to find them.

"Hey, where's Lilli?" I asked the second he picked up.

"I'm not sure. She and Jake went off a few minutes ago. Mac, Danny, and I are all at the bar inside the venue if you want to join, though," he stated, laughing at something someone on the other end had said.

"Okay, on my way. Thanks, Joshy," I sighed, hanging up. 

I made my way into the venue, flashing my pass at the security guard as I entered. The guard looked at me funny as I appeared to be quite disheveled. My long hair a mess from the -uh, well... yeah- and Sams's oversized clothing hanging loosely off me like a scarecrow.

"It's been a long night. I'm friends with Greta Van Fleet and a Vogue columnist. Stop looking at me like that," I mumbled to him, walking inside.

I made my way to the small pub, immediately spotting Josh and his animated movements from the entrance.

"Hey, guys., I sighed as I sat down.

"Holy fuck, what happened to you?" Mac said from the other end of the bar.

"And why are you wearing an 'I'm a Jake girl' shirt?" Josh furthered. 

I looked down, realizing I indeed was wearing said t-shirt. 

That asshole.

"Sam happened and because it's true, I am a Jake girl," I said in full sincerity. They all laughed, staring at me with partial concern and other part hilarity.

"Are you okay?" Danny genuinely asked.

"Your best friend is a dick, but I'm fine," I murmured.

"What'd he do?" Mac inquired.

"I don't like to kiss and tell but-"

"Yes, you do," Josh laughed, interrupting me.

"Shut up, Josh," The three of us simultaneously said. The curly-haired boy downed a shot and shrugged it off, looking at me as he waited for my story.

"I went to the hotel to talk to him about everything, which I assumed would end in sex anyway, but we didn't even talk. He fucked me and kicked me out in this fucking outfit."

"That's how he copes," Danny said, shrugging it off, "but I'm sorry that happened to you."

"I don't really give a shit about his coping mechanisms. You don't fuck someone and then kick them out to walk the streets alone," Kenzie said, backing me up.

"You're right, you're right. I see it from both sides, though. He just broke up with the girl he was seeing and to be fair, you really hurt him, Bel," Danny said.

"I get that, but it was years ago and each time I've tried to talk to him about it, it ends in a fight," I sighed, taking the cocktail Josh was drinking for my own.

"Hey!" Josh whined. I leaned over, kissing him on the cheek,

"I'll pay you back, but I need this."

"No need to pay me back, just don't come near me until you shower. You smell like Sam and cum," I quite literally choked on my drink, punching him in the side.

"Bella!" A very drunk Lilli announced from behind me. I turned around to see her hanging off of the arms of Kacey and Jake, holding on for dear life.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" I asked, not even wanting to know what she'd gotten herself into.

"Oh, absolutely. I'm very close to passing out," she laughed.

"Jake, what the fuck is she on?" I questioned, knowing this wasn't how she acted when she was drunk. 

Jake broke a smile, hardly able to remain composed.

"Uhhh, a lot of molly. Me too. We went partying!" he giggled like a little girl.

"Good god," I sighed, inhaling deeply as my patience wore thinner than it already was.

"I like your shirt," Jake said, laughing even harder than he was before. I crossed my arms, grabbing Lilli from under Jake.

"Jakey, baby boy, let's get you home," Josh mocked from the bar, standing up to support his brother out of the venue.

"Oh hi, Joshy. I missed you," Jake yawned.

"It's so obvious you're five minutes younger," Josh snarked, pulling his brother up to stand on his own. As Josh and Jake fought over their age, Lilli grabbed my hand and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"I love him," she mumbled.

"I know, baby. We can hang out with them another night, but we've got to get you home, okay?" I responded.

"Okay."

The six of us left the venue and began making our way to my car. I let Lilli and Jake say their goodbyes as Kacey warmed up the car, both Lilli and I far too inebriated to drive.

"Sam said you guys are here for the next two months. Come over sometime?" I asked.

"Of course. We're on a tour break so all we're really doing is PR stuff, so we can pop by anytime. Just shoot us a text," Danny said, hugging me before he and Mac walked back to the hotel together.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what happened with Sam. That was really shitty of him," Josh said, rubbing my upper arms to keep me warm. I sighed, leaning into his side as he wrapped his arm around me, rubbing my back. 

"It's okay. I'm going to try to talk to him again when we're both sober and he isn't under any sort of stress, I think. I just wish he'd act like an adult."

"He missed you, Bella. He just sucks at communicating his feelings." 

I nodded, depending on Josh to hold me up for a moment as we watched Jake and Lili play fight in the back of her car.

"I think I'm going to have to bring him home with us for the night. There's no way he's getting out of her car," I laughed.

"Hey, Jakey!" Josh yelled, "Are you cool if I send you home with Bella and Lilli?" Jake's face twisted into a knowing smirk and Lilli laughed, biting her lip.

"I'm most definitely cool with it. Sex on molly would be so dope," he smirked.

"Holy fuck. You know when I said they were cute?" Josh nodded, remembering it. "I take it back." 

"Yeah, me too," Josh agreed, briefly hugging me goodnight.

"Good luck with them. I'll come to get him tomorrow," he said as he began to walk away.

"Okay, sounds good. Bring anyone else who wants to stop by for a visit, I've got a fuck ton of weed and an even bigger amount of beer."

"Can do," he laughed, walking into the cold of a New York night, "Get home safe, kid."

"I will," I smiled, "I missed you."

"Goodnight, Bel," he smiled, turning around and making his way to the hotel.

"Lord," I sighed as I climbed into the passenger seat to see Kacey pulling Jake and Lilli apart, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"You can't make out while I'm driving! I can't see out the rearview, you idiots!" she yelled. 

I laughed and got out, grabbing the blanket Lilli kept in the trunk and throwing it over the lovers.

"Go to sleep guys. We'll be home in 45," I said.

I set the navigation system to my apartment, knowing everybody would be staying the night, and we began our road trip. God, was I ever thankful to be going home.

The four of us sat in comfortable silence, Lilli and Jake hardly awake in the back, and the soft melodies of Mt. Joy kept me distracted as Kacey focused on the road.

"I'm sorry I kissed Sam. I didn't know you and him had dated," Kacey said out of the blue.

"It's okay. I wasn't mad at you and I'm still not. Sam is a complicated person and I was more worried for you than anything. I didn't want him to break your heart," I laughed. "And we didn't even date, so you're good."

"Yeah, I assumed he had his issues. He was kind of leading me on all day after you saw him in the snack tent, and then we both went out for a smoke and he seemed kind of off, but then he kissed me and I figured 'why the hell not,' you know?" she replied.

"Yeah, I get it. He's pretty hot," I chuckled, letting my eyes close.

"Yeah. God, I'm exhausted," She groaned.

"Me too. I'd take the wheel but I'm still fucking zooted."

"I can tell. Your eyes are redder than after you cried watching Hamilton."

I laughed softly, not wanting to wake Jake and Lilli. A moment passed and I looked at her, truly appreciating her maturity for an 18-year-old.

"You're a good kid, Kace. I'm lucky you're my assistant," she grabbed my hand and squeezed it, smiling at me.

The rest of the drive home, the three of us slept. When we got to my apartment, I was positive I needed to go to bed before I vomited everywhere.

"Guys, we're home," I said, turning around to wake Lilli and Jake. They both sturred a bit before sitting up. Kacey got out and walked to Lilli's side to help her out, and I did the same for Jake. I slung his arm over my shoulders, walking him up to the door with my bag in the other hand. Kacey unlocked the door using the keys from my bag but took a minute to do so as Lilli was wreaking havoc by knocking a beat on the door, nearly falling over.

"I love her," Jake whispered. My heart warmed at the thought of my two best friends finally getting together.

"I know, Jakey. Be good to her, okay?"

"Always," he said as we stepped through the door. 

Lilli and Jake immediately passed out on the couch, their legs intertwined with her face in his chest.

I felt a jealousy pang in my heart; not for Jake, but for the fact that she was with the man she loved tonight, and I was stuck wishing I were.

About an hour after all of us had gone to bed for the night, Kacey sleeping in bed and Lilli and Jake on the couch, I awoke with a start, nearly choking on my own vomit. My high had worn off, but the alcohol in my system prevailed to nauseate my stomach and the lack of food in it.

I stood up carefully so as to not wake Kacey and waddled to the bathroom, trying not to puke on my way over. Someone was in there so I knocked softly, hoping they could hear me over the running shower.

"Hey, you okay?" Lilli asked, opening the door with a towel wrapped around her. I shook my head, running to the toilet and vomiting the second my hands met the porcelain. Lilli lifted my hair, gently rubbing my back.

"You should turn off the shower," I coughed through extensive puking. She stayed by my side, much to my water bill's demise, though the water did turn off on its own.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled, looking at the shower and wondering if I was hallucinating or if I'd just had a magic shower this entire time and didn't know. The shower curtain was pulled open to reveal a very naked Jake.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, put a towel on Jake!" I yelled, shielding my eyes from the dick literally inches away from my face. Lilli and Jake laughed, obviously still moderately high, and he stepped out to grab a towel.

"You reacted like you've never seen me naked before," he joked.

"Dude, I'm literally vomiting and you're just out here whipping your dick around," I scoffed, gagging.

"Jakey, give us a second?" Lilli asked, knowing I was in pain. He nodded and walked out to the living room.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked her sincerely through the blinding pain in my stomach.

"Of course, babe. What's up?" She replied, worry overtaking her features.

"I need 100% honesty, okay?" she nodded and I continued, "Did you-" I was cut off by bile rising in my throat and coming out my mouth. Lilli passed me water and I continued like nothing had happened.

"Did you fuck Jake Kiszka in my shower?" I whispered, my throat burning. 

She gently slapped me, a disapproving look mounting her once worried features.

"I thought you were going to ask me something serious, you dickhead!"

"This is serious! If you fucked him in my shower, I need to know so I can disinfect this entire washroom," I groaned. 

She laughed, helping me stand.

"Yes, I fucked him in your shower. Get over it and go to bed," she chuckled, leading me back to bed and tucking me in.

"Goodnight, Bel. I love you," she whispered.

"Don't fuck on my couch," I whispered back. 

She gave me a warning look and walked away.

"I love you, too. Goodnight."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 207 33
Lynna is comfortable with her simple life, floating by with her bestfriend. Josh is occupied by his up and coming band, 'Greta Van Fleet.' The two s...
30.8K 788 33
Jess is offered the opportunity of a lifetime to photograph Greta Van Fleet on their upcoming tour but is blindsided by how quickly one can fall in l...
70 4 6
Pairing: Sam Kiszka x F!Reader, Danny Wagner x F!Reader Synopsis: Danny always told you, you shouldn't play with things you don't fully understand. W...
791 25 11
When Layla is forced to leave behind her home in Australia, a new chapter in her life opens in the small town of Frankenmuth. Navigating relationshi...