Maggie

By Sydney916569

Leonardo Giovanni became a father at the age of twenty. The new mafia Don was a closed off cold man that left... More

Heads Up!
Characters
Prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty - two
twenty - three
twenty - four
twenty-five
twenty - six
twenty - seven
twenty - eight
twenty - nine
thirty
thirty - one
thirty - two
thriry - three
thirty - four
thirty - five
thirty - six
thirty - seven
thirty - eight
thirty - nine
forty
epilogue
BONUS: CROSSOVER
Thank you!

eight

35.2K 1K 248
By Sydney916569

"Oh my god she's so cute."

"Shush you idiot she's sleeping." I hear two voices in my half asleep half awake phase. I keep my eyes closed and try to fall back asleep. I haven't slept this good my whole life.

My beauty rest is disturbed when I feel someone gently poking me awake. "If you don't want a black eye than let me sleep." I grumble out turning away from the person.

I hear them sigh and I let myself relax back into my sleep. "Maggie." I hear Nardos voice say softly. "You need to wake up kid, we have a lot of things to do today."

"Nardo do you know why I am so drop dead gorgeous?" I mumble still half asleep.

"Why Mags?" He questions softly. I can tell he's sitting on the edge of the bed. He is rubbing my back. I won't lie and say it doesn't feel nice. I've never woken up like this before.

"Because normally I don't have people with stupid names disturbing my beauty rest." I answer more awake and less slurred.

"I don't have a weird name." Marco says from the other side of my empty room.

"Fine, you have a weird face then." I hear him gasp before I finally open my eyes glaring at the two.

"Don't glare at me Mags when your hair looks like that." Nardo laughs at my hair. I flip both of them off and go over to my bathroom.

Looking at myself in the mirror I get what he was talking about. Geez, you look like a mess.

You're ugly

Thanks Tina.

Doing my morning shit which consists of splashing my face with water, brushing my teeth, and fixing my hair I notice my energy start to come back.
By the time I make my way to where I hear their two voices, I am skipping, and looking alive as ever.

"What a beautiful morning isn't it!" I greet them with a massive smile plopping my dump truck on the barstool next to Marco.

Nardo is at the stove cooking and they both turn their head looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What happened to grumpy Maggie twenty minutes ago?" Marco nudges me.

"Well Marky you see I don't like feeling grumpy, it ruins my vibes. So, I am now excited to start my fabulous day." I chirp while I dig into the plate of bacon and pancakes that Nardo slid over to me.

"This shit is amazing! Are you a chef or something?"

"No kid."

"Ready to go shopping today?"

"Bitch no." I respond to Marky. His eyes widen and his smirk grows wider.

"Why's that?" He turns towards me giving me his full attention.

"Too many cops there, how are we supposed to steal?!"

"You don't." Nardo answers swiftly and sternly. "We are paying, no need to steal when you have money, honey."

I roll my eyes at his stupid rhyme. "No fun." I say amused. I finish my plate and then get practically dragged to the front door by Marky.

When we get to the elevator I eye the buttons panel. I really want to go on all the floors.

"Don't even think about it." Nardo cuts through the silence. Marky looks confused and as I inch towards the panel I feel hands tug me back.

Now I am being held hostage by Nardo. He is holding me on both sides of my shoulders with a firm grip so that I can't move.

"What just happened?" Marky asked a little confused. I smirk at him which gets a smile to spread across his face.

"Your neice is a shit disturber." Nardo answers before I can.

"Lies Marky, all lies. I am an angel, graced from the heaven above by God himself." They both snort and I giggle along. "Up until last year I didn't even know what a God was."

"Maggie you are so adorable." Marky says and then Nardo pinches my cheeks.

"So cute." He agrees while squishing my face. I am going to kick him in the crotch. I ignore them and wait for the never ending elevator ride to end. Once it does I run out of Nardos hold and walk ten steps ahead of them.

A lady walks past me and looks me up and down before scowling. So, as she's walking past I shove my middle finger up directing it towards her still scowling look.

"You have a shit stain on your butt lady." I point out at her to give her a little scare. The gullible woman of course paled and covered her butt running away in her heels.

Nardo and Marky catch up to me and both give me confused looks. "What's with the shit stain comment and the finger?" Marky laughs.

"Bitch was giving me a nasty look because of my outfit! I used my own hard earned money to buy this sweatshirt."

"You mean my hard earned money that bought the sweatshirt?"

"You were the one who stole his wallet?" Marcos eyes gleam with a proud look. I nod and as we get to the car Nardo forces me into the back seat.

The whole car ride to the mall was me telling both of them a story about the time during swimming class when this boy made fun of how small my butt was. Luca and I teamed up and pantsed him. This ended up showing off his tiny thingy, and that's when we made fun of him instead.

I miss Luca. I haven't seen him since we were eleven or so.

Now we stand in the entrance of the mall and we look around clueless. "So where to?" I ask rocking back and forth on my feet.

"I don't know." They both say. Marco shakes himself out of it before taking my hand and dragging me to this store. In it there are a bunch of teenage girls. I scrunch my nose up as I look at all the shirts.

"Okay Maggie let's shop!" We then spend like half an hour in the store because of how much I like their clothes.

I smile as I pass multiple girls, but they all glare at me looking at what I am wearing. It makes me sad so instead I try and ignore it.

"They are insecure Maggie don't let their bitchiness bring you down." Nardo leans down to whisper in my ear. "Now let's get you more clothes."

Marco grabs me and continues to pull me into all different kinds of shops. So far they have bought me tons of sweatshirts and sweatpants. They also bought me lots of baggy jeans with rips and whatnot. I don't really enjoy tight clothes so they also got me at least fifteen graphic t-shirts that are oversized. I have a few zip ups and workout clothes as well.

Now we stand in front of Victoria Secret. Neither of us wants to go in there. "No. Nope! No way, absolutely not." I cross my arms walking away from them. The fact that there was sexy lingerie right in the front of the store is what turned me off.

"Maggie I know it's awkward but you need that stuff." Nardo tries to persuade me while I walk away.

"Nope!"

Never in a million years will I go into that store. Especially with Nardo and Marco.

"Mags." Nardo tries to get my attention but I ignore him and walk up to a girl who seems my age who is shopping with her mom. She is really pretty.

"Hi there! My name is Maggie, look I'm shopping with my father and would much prefer not to go into Victoria's Secret over there. Is there another store for undergarments?" I question the two who are slightly shocked at my sudden appearance but they seem kind and understanding once I say my part.

Nardo and Marky have long caught up and stand beside me. "Hi there my names Bailey. There is a store called Aerie just down there. It is nicer than Victoria's Secret." The girl who's name is Bailey tells me.

"Thanks Bailey you are a life saver!" I grab Nardos hand and walk away while I hear him thank the two.

"You are so sweet munchkin!" Marky pinches my cheeks. I smack his hands away walking into the Aerie store.

A very nice lady comes up to me asking if I need help and thankfully she helped me pick out like seven bras including two sports bras. I just got some underwear and then Nardo checked out.

I see Marco staring at a woman in her twenties. I look over and do admit she is very pretty. "Like what you see there Marky?"

He rolls his eyes following a fast walking Nardo. I give Marco a confused look to which he shrugs. When we make it out of the store Nardo let's out a relieved sigh.

"Oh it wasn't that bad you drama queen." I laugh at him. He looks at me with his eyes narrowed.

"Drama queen? Says the one who can't go into Victoria Secret."

"You want me to go in there?" I raise my eyebrows up challenging him.

"Fuck no." He grabs my arm and drags me to a shoe store. "Marco buy her any shoes she wants but she needs running shoes okay?"

"Where are you going?" I question him.

"I have to do something I'll be back." He gives Marco a knowing look before leaving.

Marco then nudges me. "Tell me all the shit you put Leo through the past few days. I need to know what you can get away with for future reference."

"Future reference?"

"When you were a baby we would always pull pranks on him. Now that I have my partner in crime back we can finally pick up where we left on." I laugh at him but agree in the end. I enjoy bothering Nardo.

So I told Marco about how I bugged him in the interview, how I stole his wallet, running away from his car, the elevator, and then the breakfast. "Don't worry there will be more." I assure him.

We pick out a bunch of shoes. In the mix I have new snow boots, two pairs of high-top converse, one in black and one in white, I got a pair of Nike running shoes, some slides, and then finally a pair of Jordan mids that are just white and black.

Now we wait for Nardo in the food court. Marco bought me a burger, fries, and popcorn chicken.

Once the man finally decides to show up I am in a middle of telling Marco a story.

"So I told the teacher to calm the fuck down-"

"Yeah I would too." Marco agrees.

"And then when I got up from my seat she grabbed onto my hair so I punched her in the jaw."

"What are you two talking about?" Nardo interjects seeming interested.

"Oh how I got suspended from school. To sum it up I was on my period and I needed to go to the bathroom and she wasn't letting me so I told her off and then you know." I explain while eating like a handful of seven friws.

"She's a bitch." He says as he steals my fries. "You know they aren't going anywhere." Nardo laughs at my fast eating while shrugging his jacket off.

"You never know that." I respond taking my last few bites of my burger. "Where the fuck did you go anyways?" I pass him a french fry. He softly smiles at my acction.

"I got you a phone, headphones, and a laptop." He smiles at me. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Dont those cost a lot of money? You already spent enough today." I try to not accept them but he slides the phone over to me.

"You need it Maggie, plus I can't listen to you sing ever again so I got the airpods so you can listen to your own music."

My eyes tear up at how nice and lucky I feel right now. Even if he did just insult my singing skills. "Oh sweetheart don't cry." Marco leans over wiping my tears.

"That's so nice thank you." I look at him with a very thankful look.

"Anything for you alright?" He smirks. "I also like to spoil you."

I smile and blink away more tears.

This is so nice.

-

Hope you all enjoyed!

Lots of love 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 58.7K 36
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
Estella By AVI

General Fiction

85.3K 1K 12
Estella had learnt life to be unpredictable and cruel at a very young age. But she had never prepared herself to have everything she ever dreamed of...
4.9M 88.7K 54
𝑃𝑅𝑂𝑀𝐼𝑆𝐸- (π‘›π‘œπ‘’π‘›) π‘Žπ‘› π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Žπ‘ π‘ π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘›π‘π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘›π‘’ 𝑀𝑖𝑙𝑙 π‘‘π‘œ π‘ π‘œπ‘šπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘π‘’π‘™π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘–...
80.5K 911 28
Alexandra Rossi is the only daughter of the Rossi family.the Rossi's own one of the most powerful mafia in the world.the Italian mafia.Alexandra's mo...