Enkidu(Highschool dxd x OC wi...

By The_Crazy_Tuna

Hyoudou Miyasato Takeru, a mysterious person who attends the Kouh academy and is the childhood friend of Isse... More

BIO
Prologue and Kuoh Academy
Secret spilled
Awaken from despair and Asia and Familiars
Flames of chaos and Uruk.
Rating game and ENUMA ELISH
The Hyoudou brothers. The heroic spirt Hyoudous
New friends, Reunion, and Fakers
The fallen angels chaos and the Holy maiden's anger.
Asia becomes Ruler, Kokabiels Defeat, Sword of Rupture.
The white one, and Khaos Brigade.
Bio Season 2
Enkidu: The beginning of the end
Faker faction.
Chaldea Shenanigans With Issei and Asia and alters(short)
Trihexa Arc: Prolouge Shenanigans (Warning some are form other books)
Trihexia arc: The problem rises...
Trihexia arc: ORC Meets Issei and Asia versions
Trihexia arc: The war has begun slowly..
Trihexia arc: What now??? Short
Trihexia arc: Misson is a go
Trihexia Arc: Rias Alter Ego Enter
Trihexia arc: The war starts...
Trihexia arc: Enter Saber class servant Milicas
Trihexia Arc: Trihexia is here, A loss of family
Trihexia Arc: The crimson battle
Trihexia arc: The kiss of death
Trihexia Arc: Chains of heaven
Issei and everyone vs Everyone... The conclusion

Loki's end

1.2K 25 10
By The_Crazy_Tuna

As the party still continues, the Old man Odin is there in the party along with one valkyrie and Irina.

Odin: OHOHO! 

Serafall: Welcome! Lord Odin...

Odin: HOHO! Serafall-chan! 

Odin then looks at Serafall with a perverted look and admires her figure.

???: Odin-sama! You're representing Valhalla! You must behave yourself!

Odin: Ugh loosen up Rosswiesse this is why you don't have a boyfriend!

Rosswiesse then breaks down as she looks disappointed with herself without a partner.

Miyasato: ugh! Is that even necessary??

Odin: Hmm you seem like a woman... but uhhh you don't have-

Miyasato: that is because I am a boy, Odin...

Odin: WHA-

Miyasato: geez why does everybody look at me like I am a woman>

Issei: Speak for yourself.. you do look like a girl with those feminine looks.

Miyasato: DAMN IT!

Xenovia: you do look like a girl...

Later.

The devil kings, Micheal, and Odin agreed on the peace and alliance against the Chaos Brigade. but.

???: I REFUSE!!!

I looked up and saw a man with a white cloak and hair standing backward

Odin: LOKI! Go back to  Valhalla And maybe I can forgive you!

Loki: Screw your forgiveness! Seeing the all-father meddling with other mythologies just brings pain to my heart! We have to start Ragnarok!!

Loki then summoned Fenrir and it shocked everyone in the room but.

Miyasato:

You guys are too noisy... a worthless god like you should not even set foot here..

Loki: WHO ARE YOU!??

Miyasato:

My name is not important to you, nameless God

Loki is bonded by the mysterious chains and miyasato also bonded Fenrir and Odin is shocked at what he saw.

Odin: What are those Chains!???

Serafall: those are the chains of the heavens... the only weapon pwerfull enough to not only kill but also bind Gods...

Odin is sweating at the presence of Miyasato who just transformed into his Servant form.

Miyasato:

You seem pretty desperate for a God.

Later Ajuka then sealed and teleported Loki away from the room and they are shocked at what he just did.

Miyasato: I owe you one... Ajuka san...

Ajuka: That seal will only last fr one day... so we will have to battle him again...

Miyasato: I see. I summon... Artoria!!!

A bright light shines and revealed a woman along with Mordred and they re shocked and are shivering at her presence.

Miyastao: Everyone, meet King Arthur or rather Artoria and her Son, Mordred. 

Sirzechs: Wait she is King Arthur?????

Miyasato: the real deal Sirzechs...

Mordred: I also heard there was a person who is a fake Arthur around here... even the pendragon family... I want to talk to them.....

Miyasato: we will see them later...

Miyasato: Issei!

Issei: Yeah?

???: Is that the red dragon emperor????

???: he seems more powerful than others....

Odin: If I remember, that is not the red dragon's armor... wait... is he the

Xenovia: He is the red dragon... that's why he outclassed the white one.. he defeated the white one with no sweat, no boosts, but the true red dragon's power.

Odin and Rosswiess are shocked at his feat and are now questioning what he is...

Miyasato: Rias, Asia will come with you there.. she will be your backup.

Rias: Alright.

Micheal: So the battle will now commence.

The next day.

Loki breaks away from the seal and he looks on the field beneath him and he saw Rosswiesse 

Rosswiesse: ATTACKING THE ALLFATHER IS UNFORGIVABLE! GO BACK TO ASGARD AND STAY THERE!!!!

Loki: I am not looking for forgiveness... and I sense something strange... 

Asia: 

I guess there is no way talking out of this...

Asia then charged to Loki but a serpent blocked her way and dodged the attack and slashed it.

Asia: Too predictable for a God...

Loki: How dare!!

Asia: NOW!!!

Mordred:

CLARENT! BLOOD ARTHUR!!!

Mordred then released a large crimson lightning blast on  Loki and Loki barely dodged the attack and he is not happy at all as he has burns on his right side.

Mordred:

So you are the God that Miyasato told us... what a joke.

Loki: HOW DARE YOU-

???: What?

Rias: WHO IS SHE?

Mordred: Arthur pendragon... and he is the real deal...

Artoria: I heard all about the fake pendragon family roaming around this world... I should talk to him...

The battle rages on and the devils are having struggles trying to subdue the

Miyasato POV

I saw the serpent coming for Asia and she just slapped it away and Asia has a serious face on and she is helping the others in the fight by just hitting and running.

Miyasato: Xenovia... Go.

Xenovia: Yep....

Xenovia then raised her sword and the sword glows blow then cyan as she is gathering magic in the surroundings and onto her sword. and Her aura explodes with Holy and lighting

Micheal: I never Durandal can do that...

Sirzechs: So much power...

Xenovia: SLASH THROUGH!!!: DURANDAAAALLL!!!!!

Xenovia then released the slash wave and it is too powerful that the ground was also slashed and the ground slash was too deep and it hits the enemies.

Irina POV

I was fighting the enemy and later I saw a large Slash wave and I backed away and saw who shot the Slash wave. and It was Xenovia...

Irina: That much power... Xenovia...  BREAK AWAY!!!

The allies broke away and the slash wave hit Fenrir and was cut in half and died and Loki's arm was cut off much of our shock.

Rias: who fired that shot...

Akeno: there is only one sword that can do that...

All: DURANDAL! XENOVIA!!!

Akeno: Amazing!

Loki: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Loki's arm was cut off and he is now very angry and later, a portal then revealed the Chaos Brigade and 

the fake Pendragons.

Modred: there you are...

"Arthur" : Who are you???

Mordred: I am Mordred Pendragon... son of the Loin King Artuhr pendragon, Your fake pendragon family will end with my sword.

Le fey: WA-

Artoria: Using my family name is a very notable crime against Camelot... You will be executed in here...

Le fay: BROTHER WE HAVE TO GET OUT!!!!! 

Arthur: What are you!???

Artoria: I am Artoria Pendragon... King of Camelot. ANd The King of Knights... I know you are looking for the dead mutt here but he is no use of you anymore.

Artoria then reveals her sword from the invisible air and she raised her sword and Charges to Arthur. Arthur blocked the sword and he was shocked at the sword's power and magic.

Artoria: If you are wondering what this sword is... 

Artoria then swings her sword and kicked him in the gut and Artoria then shows her sword that is glowing Gold and the devils and everyone there.

Artoria: EXCALIBURRR!!!!!!!!!

Artoria released a quick sword slash onto Arthur and he is shocked at the power and it is nothing like the Excalibur Ruler he has and even the Excalibur he has cracked.

And they retreated empty-handed.

Loki: DAMN YOU LOW LIVES!!!!

Miyasato: You being a God is a joke to every godhood around the supernatural world...

I shall do the final blow.... ENUMA ELISH!!!!!

The quick blast was enough to Kill Loki and he was trying to curse someone but was never delivered and he died and he became nothing but ash.

Miyasato: Whew! and Good Job My king, you have delivered the message to those fakes.

Artoria: Good job to you too and you are also the ones who are young and have a brave heart and even fought a God. you have my praise.

All: Thank you for the praise.

Artoria: I shall go back to Camelot

Miyasato: Ok...

Xenovia materialized beside Irina and Irina screamed in shock.

Irina: AH! Xenovia....

Asia then materialized and Issei who was buried in the corpses just slashed through and he is bathed in blood and he deactivated his armor and he walked to Rias and hugged her from behind.

Rias: Ise...

Akeno then joined the hug and Miyasato placed his elbow around Xenovia ANd Xenovia laid her head on his shoulder and The other devils and Sairaorg then came in and tended the wounded and Miyasato, Xenovia, Asia and Issei teleported to Chaldea Uruk and rested there.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 336 11
Y/n Hyoudou or Y/n L/n is the older brother of the infamous pervert Issei Hyoudou. Now watch as Y/n deal with his two younger stepsisters that his st...
367K 5.6K 20
A boy named Y/n was a knight of Rias Gremory he loved her and every girls the in her peerage the moment he became her servant but when he was about t...
516K 8.6K 25
(Y/N) Hyoudou turns upside down after a strange dream that occurred in his mind. From being a normal teenage boy, miraculously he had become what as...
852K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...