π’Ÿπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽�...

By __oriana_x

Dream is locked in Pandora's Vault for his crimes, the most secure prison on the Smp. The guards torture him... More

Important Information
1. The New Guard
2. I Care
3. Trust Me
4. I Trust You
5. Changes
6. Quackity's Visit
7. Healing
8. Friends
9. I Haven't Seen the Light in Ages
10. Get Out
11. Taste of Normal
12. Back to the Routine
13. Seasons of Change
14. Snowfall
15. Christmas
16. Escape?
17. The Turn
18. Reign of Nightmare
19. Return
20. Planning
21. Figure in the Shadows
22. Escape
23. The Assassin and I
24. Not Safe
25. Freedom
26. Not Ready
27. Punz
28. Nightmares
29. I Agree
30. I Don't Trust You
31. Allegiance
32. I Trust You
33. Old Friends
34. Allies
35. Friends Again
37. The End
38. The Piglin King
39. Siblings
40. Return
41. Don't Leave Me
42. Origins
43. Old Times
44. I'm Back
45. Are You In?
46. First Meeting
47. I Can't Hurt You
48. Dying Again
49. Revival
50. Project Wake Up
51. Planning
52. The Festival
53. Hidden Allegiances
54. I Declare War
55. Roles Reversed
56. The First Attack
57. Plan B
58. Bombs Away
59. Realization
60. Help From the Shadows
61. Surprise
62. Drista
63. The Truth
64. Nightmares That Never End
65. Final Attack
66. Make Your Choice
67. Mercy
68. Family
69. Feelings
70. Back to The End
71. Not Over
72. The Truth
73. Bad Memories
74. You're My Home
75. Information
76. No More Hiding
77. New Start
78. Invites
79. Preparations
80. Happy Birthday
81. Party On
82. A Crashed Birthday
83. You Have to Choose
84. Love Over Power
85. New Ruler
86. Power
Ending (Happy)
Ending (Sad)
New Book!

36. Secret Base

4.3K 129 83
By __oriana_x

(Just an idea of what I thought the base might look like)

Minecraft base by ChuckNStrikes2 on Reddit

3rd Person Omniscient POV

"Again."

Dream throws the knife at the target, it misses the bullseye by a few inches.

"I'm not used to these," he says running his fingers across the blades of the new knives in his hand.

Unlike other knives, these were slim, with a narrow but long blade that ended in a triangle-shaped point. There was black rope wrapped around the handle as a grip and at the end was a circle, used to hold them.

"I know," Y/N holds three knives in between her fingers as she makes a fist. "It took me years to master throwing these knives but it's a worth it skill to learn."

"I'm not good with these lighter weapons," Dream says. "I prefer a sword, axe, bow, and arrow."

"You're more about physical strength when it comes to fighting," Y/N observes. "You rely on your muscle strength and weapons that can do a lot of damage. I don't have enough physical strength to rely completely on power, I have to use agility, distractions, and speed to win."

"I'd rather practice with a sword." Dream puts the knife down and grabs his sword's handle.

"If that's what you want." Y/N pulls out her armor and straps it on. She pulls out her netherite sword and takes a stance.

"I'm curious to see how your skills have changed after more than a year of no fighting."

"I hope they haven't changed," Dream smirks.

Their swords meet in the middle and the clanking of metal fills the air.

Dream dodges a blow and lands one on her chest plate. She takes this opportunity to land a hit on his shoulder.

They continue to fight until their blades lock in an X. Dream pushes harder knowing he has the strength advantage. Y/N pushes her sword slightly to the right causing the blades to slip apart. She ducks from Dream's blade and flicks her sword handle to nick Dream's wrist. He yelps and drops his sword. She pushes him to the floor and places the blade under his chin.

"Good fight," she remarks and offers a hand to him.

"Yeah," he accepts it and is pulled back to his feet.

"Know your enemy Dream, remember that. I know you're aggressive and use your strength so I had to use a trick to disarm you."

"Can you teach me that?" he asks.

"Yeah, when you're stuck in that X position where neither of you wants to move, pull your blade out of there and move out of the way. Hit their wrist once causing them to drop their weapon and finish it."

He nods. "I'll remember that"

"We should get going." Y/N takes off her armor and puts it in her belt. She grabs her mask and Dream follows, changing into his outside wear.

"Where are we going?" He packs his armor along with his gear and any other items he would need.

"To the Smp, we're going to build a secret meeting base where we can meet with our allies."

She makes sure her black outfit covers her body and puts on the cloak and hood. The mask slips over her face, covering it with a smile.

Dream fastens his dark green cloak over his shoulders and puts the hood up. Covering his face with the white mask.

They exit the base and make sure to drink invisibility potions before entering the Smp. After sneaking along the Prime Path, they reach Punz's house.

Nightmare drinks milk to get rid of the potion effects and Dream does too.

"Punz," she says as she knocks on the door.

The door opens and Punz appears in a white sweatshirt and his signature gold necklace.

"You ready to start building?" Nightmare asks.

"Yup, I have the plans, the materials, and tools ready to go."

"Alright, we'll start when the sun is highest."

"Will do." He starts to get his armor and tools.

"Meet you there!" she calls to him and Dream follows her as they run away.

"That was quick," he mutters.

"Yeah, he knew I was coming today."

"Where is this secret base going to be?" Dream asks.

She smiles and points towards the mountaintop.

They climb the mountain until they reach the top.

"The base will have a mountain top entrance as well as an entrance at the bottom."

Punz appears holding a pickaxe and smiles.

"Let's get to work."

They mine out the mountain until it's hollow on the inside. After setting the floors and ceiling, they work on a redstone contraption that allows secret doors to be opened from the top and bottom at the press of a button.

After testing the doors, they place chests and armor stands inside as well as set up a meeting table with a dozen chairs.

"Whew, that was tiring," Punz sighs as he wipes some sweat from his brow.

"Yeah, thanks for your help," Nightmare smiles. "I'll add items to the base later."

"I'll see you guys around," Punz says.

"You too," Dream says with a smile.

Punz waves before jumping into the water and tridenting away.

"Dream," Y/N says. "We need to move my entire base closer to the Smp. I have a base all ready to go, I need your help to transfer the items."

"Where's the new base?" he asks.

"Right inside that hill."

Nightmare points to a small hill that lies unnoticed near the old community house. Right next to the hill with the nether portal.

"That is so subtle," he smirks.

"No one will find it," she laughs. "Now come on."

They make many trips back and forth. Bringing items, furniture, amor, enchanting equipment, and tons of materials.

As night falls, they bring the last few brewing stands and stacks of blocks.

"Why do you have so much stuff?" Dream asks tiredly as they finish putting all the items away in the chests.

"I used to farm a lot, I had nothing else to do after all."

She pushes the bed into the center and puts the nightstands on either side.

"All the books are here," she says peering in the drawers.

Dream looks in his drawers and sure enough, his cards, journal, books, and plans are all still there.

"I'm going to set up an enchanting station and brewing station over here," she points to the right. "That room will be the training room," she points to the left.

"Mhm," Dream nods sleepily and changes before slipping under the covers. "I'll go to bed."

"Goodnight Dream," she says.

"Goodnight Y/N."

Y/N sets up the stations and makes sure all the armor is in the right place. After checking on Dream, she heads out into the cool night air.

Stopping at a lake before pulling out a dark green, velvet pouch and throwing some gold durst into the water.

The water glows and bubbles.
A figure emerges from the water.

A dark green cloak covers his whole body. Two gold halos crisscross over his head. An ender pearl hands on a chain around his neck. A white mask, like Dream's covers his face, except, it has an XD symbol on it.

Art by @imissmymcdog on Twitter

"Ah Y/N," he says. "I was wondering when I would see you again."

——————————————————————————————

1,271 words

Again?

The chapter started with "again" and ended with "again". That was unintentional but cool nonetheless.

How could DreamXD have a relation to Y/N?

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 696 24
enemies to lovers !! **smut incl.** i NEVER write smut so please excuse if its bad. pls xoxo okok y/n and sapnap never got along, matter a fact she...
33.5K 631 11
You were fighting in the war between the dream smp and L'manburge when you were captured by dream and his gang. Over time you developed feelings for...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writingπŸ‘πŸ» Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
188K 8.5K 41
George does the one thing he is not supposed to do: he crosses the Safe Border, knowing very well nobody has ever returned from leaving before. Did h...