Gay sleepover - Haikyuu Fanfic

By eemotionaldamage

This is just a sleepover with gay haikyuu guys If you see some ideas from this book in any of my other storie... More

1. No way!
2. An "eventful" car ride
3. How does Kuroo do it?
4. Truth or dare and a long time love
5. Never have I ever
6. The game continues...
7. Kenma has energy?
8. Songs and drawings
9. Operation MatsuHana
10. On no... Pockys
11. Love letter
12. ~lEt It GoOo! LeT iT gOooO!~
13. Prank call
14. Another couple
15. That one flashback...
16. Tendo's point of view on everyone
17. Kindaichi and Kunimi
18. AnD I aM tHe QuEEn Of EnGlAnD!
19. Does Tanaka have hair?
20. AranKita fluff for your hearts
21. Devil push ups
22. Oikawa, are you ok?
23. New people!
24. Dumb luck
26. Dear, do we have biscuits?
27. Group 1, part 1
28. Group 2
29. Group 3
30. Group 4
31. Group 5
32. Failed Fist Kiss (Or he thought)
33. Group 1 part 2
34. Group 6
35. Group 7
36. Group 8
37. Group 9 part 1
38. Group 9 part 2
39. Group 9 part 3
40. Group 9 part 4
41. Group 10
42. Wi- will you consider going on a date with me?
43. Poor Kita
44. Aggressively making out
45. Couples?
46. Oikawa is gonna be happy-
47. *cracks fingers intensely*
48. What are they?
49. Long car ride
50. Them
51. Professionally trained spies
52. OsaSuna is sailing
53. BokuAka is sailing too?
54. New people, again?
55. ... Oikawa... do you need anything?
57. KuroKen~
58. Pffff
59. 2 hours in heaven
56. Welcome back Iwa!
60. Smash or pass
61. Smash or pass pt. 2
62. Like idiots in love
63. Smash or pass Pt. 3
64. Smash or pass pt. 4
65. Smash or pass pt. 5
66. Smash or pass pt. 6
67. Smash or pass pt. 7
68. Smash or pass pt. 8
69. Smutty Smut [Not actually]
70. KomoAka
71. Smash or pass pt. 9
72. Smash or pass pt. 10
73. Smash or pass pt. 11
74. Smash or pass pt. 12 (Last part!)
75. lesbian pride
76. F L U F F
77. Tuff love
78. I'll show you how much I love you by letting you go..
79. Maybe...
80. yes! YES!
81. talking and breakfast making pt.2 + Shirabu
82. One last confession
83. Inushiba Bonus~~ 4 months later...

25. Talking and breakfast making

1.2K 27 9
By eemotionaldamage

⬆️ Credits to the artist!

Tsukki's pov:

I woke up, but Instead or being welcomed to the day by noises, the room is silent end everyone is still asleep. I check my phone. 9:30. Considering the fact we all went to sleep around 3:30 - 4:00 in the morning, I'm not surprised everyone is still sleeping.

I look to my right to see my best friend fast asleep, drooling on the side of his mouth. After making sure no one is looking at me, I reach out my hand to wipe away the drool on the corner of Yamaguchi's mouth. I really didn't think his lips would be this soft. I pass my thumb on his bottom lip.

I really shouldn't have done that, now I just want to kiss him.

Without even realizing my movements, I give Yamaguchi a kiss. A small peck that just leaves me wanting more. So I just kiss him again. That tingling feeling comes back in my stomach. Is that what people call butterflies? I really don't know but all I know is I want more, more. Addicted to his lips, I give him another kiss before turning around and laying down to try to sleep again.

Yamaguchi's pov:

I wake up to the sound of voices whispering. I open my eyes and look at my watch. 10:30. Not bad. I look around to see who the voices belong to.

Akaashi, Sugawara and Yaku are whispering, pointing at all of us. Akaashi realizes I'm awake and waves his hand in my direction. Still half asleep, I smile at him. Sugawara give me a sign to come and see them. I yawn and nod.

I get out of my blankets and slowly make my way to them.

"Come with us, we're gonna go make breakfast for everyone," Sugawara says.

I nod again to show that I agree. We walk up the stairs and close the doors leading down to the basement behind us. We start talking normally without the fear of waking up everyone else.

"Ok, so what are we making for breakfast?" Yaku asks.

"I have a waffle maker that makes 4 waffles at a time, we can throw them in the oven afterwards to keep them warm. There's a bunch of juice and milk in the fridge so we're good with drinks. I guess we could also make pancakes or something," Akaashi says.

"We should also cut some fruits," I think out loud.

"Good idea, I guess we can make toast for the people who want it I guess," Yaku suggests.

"Sounds good, I'll take care of the waffles, Tadashi, can you cut the fruits?"

I nod.

"Suga and Yaku, you can take care of the pancakes." Akaashi finishes.

"We'll also take care of placing the cover in the tables," Sugawara says.

We enter the kitchen and I gasp at how big it is. There are three ovens and super long counters. The fridge is super big as well.

Akaashi takes out a cutting board and a knife and passes it to me. He goes back to the cupboard and takes out six big plates. He puts them in front of me.

"We have to fill all of these. I have three tables and there will be two plates on every table. I think we're 34 and tomorrow we'll be 44 so..."

"Thank you Akaashi-san."

"Call me Akaashi."

"How funny, you tell everyone to stop with the honorifics for your name, but when Bokuto asks you to stop with the honorifics, you say no," Sugawara jokes.

Akaashi shrugs.

He opens the door to the fridge and takes out two watermelons, two cantaloupes, strawberries, oranges, raspberries and grapes.

"Here, do you want any help?"

"No, no, it's fine. I'll make a fruit platter with these."

I take a watermelon and start cutting it.

"So, if it's fine I ask, what happened with Oikawa?"

"You read my mind Tadashi, I was just gonna talk about that!" Sugawara says, laughing.

But before he starts talking, Semi walks in, stretching and yawning.

"Hey guys. Good morning."

"Oh hey Semi, wanna help make breakfast?" Yaku asks.

"Sure, just tell me what to do."

Akaashi takes out another cutting board and knife and puts it on the spot next to mine.

"You could help Yamaguchi cut the fruits."

"Sure thing."

He takes a stool and sits next to me. He starts cutting his own watermelon.

"So as I was saying, Oikawa got triggered by Iwaizumi calling him a bottom. Apparently, according to him, Iwaizumi said it in a mean tone of voice as if he was saying Oikawa was just someone to pleasure him. Cuz they had sex six months ago and Iwaizumi topped him."

"Wow," I say, shocked.

"I know, I would react the same way if Daichi said the same thing to me in the same tone of voice though."

"I'm still a virgin so I can't really relate to what you're talking about but I'll try my best," I say, cutting another piece of my watermelon.

"Same," both Yaku and Akaashi say together.

"What about you Semi?" Sugawara asks.

He looks down and blushes.

"Shirabu and I did it last night."

"Oh my god! I want more details please!' Sugawara says, pouring pancake mix in a bowl.

"Well, we talked, did it, it was so fucking amazing, and we're a couple now, like boyfriends."

"Oh, congratulations!" Akaashi says, clapping his hands.

"Thanks."

"Was the make out session with Bokuto good?" Yaku asks Akaashi.

"He's a reaaaaaaaly good kisser and you saw me, I was hard after."

"Haha, yes, but so was he!" Sugawara says, laughing, pouring pancake mix in six pans to make it faster.

I finish cutting the first half of my watermelon, and so does Semi.

"How are you and Tsukishima going?" Yaku asks me.

"Well you know, the usual. I say something and he tells me to shut up. Nothing more really."

"But you love him don't you?"

Yaku and Sugawara flip the pancakes.

"Yeah..."

"If you're gonna traumatize my baby, then how are you and Lev doing?"Sugawara asks, winking at me. I give him a recognizing smile.

"Pffff, bad, he's as dense as a rock and I don't know how to drop hints so I just don't.

"Sorry about that, Yaku," I say, doing my best to sympathize with him.

"Me and Daichi fucked yesterday," Sugawara confesses. "It was a quickie."

"Yeah, I know," Akaashi says.

"And I know you know," Sugawara replies with a smirk.

"So that's why you were limping yesterday!" Semi points out.

"Maybe... anyway, being fuck buddies with the one you love is great!" Sugawara says, sarcastically.

"I'm sure le loves you Suga," Yaku says. "He just doesn't know how to show it. Boys are like that, I mean tops. I think it might be the same thing that happened with Oikawa and Iwaizumi."

"I agree with Yaku on this. Tops are stupid." Akaashi sasy, taking out the waffles out of the waffle machine that just beeped and placing them in the preheated oven.

"Hey! I'm a top!" Semi says, looking kinda hurt.

"Sorry, not you. You didn't sleep with Shirabu because you didn't know how to tell him you loved him."

"Even if I had tried to fuck him before we admited feelings, he would have just pushed me away because thats just him ya know?"

"Sounds like him!" Akaashi laughs.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I ask.

"Oh yeah, forgot to say it last night, I have tickets to visit the Skytree. We should separate in groups though, we can't be thirty four teenagers in there altogether, it's too much," Akaashi explains.

"Oh my god! We're gonna go to the skytree? Your so cool Akaashi-san!"

"Call me Akaashi,"

The third years laughed a bit, especially Sugawara.

"Noya and Tanaka are gonna be really happy when we tell them," Sugawara smiles.

We finish cutting the fruits. Akaashi, Yaku and Suga finished the waffles and pancakes and Yaku put the cover on the tables. We place the fruit plates, the waffles, the pancakes, maple syrup [yes because they have this in Japan, totally, mhm] Juice and milk at each table so they can serve themselves,

We walk back downstairs except Akaashi who went to wake up Kita, Aran and Sakusa. A few people are awake, looking at their phones.

"WAKIE WAKIE!" Sugawara yells. "WERE GOING TO GO VISIT THE SKY TREE TODAY BUT FIRST, BREAKFAST! SO GET YOU LAZY ASSES UP!"

Everyone flinches at Sugawara's voice and they all wake up.

"Did you hear what I heard Ryū?" Nishinoya says, jumping to his feet.

"Did you hear what I heard Noya?" Tanaka says at the same time.

"WE'RE GONNA VISIT THE SKY TREE?" They say together.

"Hell yeah!" Nishinoya adds as they both run up the stairs.

Everyone follows lazily.

We all sit down and before digging in we say, "THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 344 32
A group of boys finally moves to Tokyo to go to collage. Little did they know, they're gonna meet their soon to be lovers.... Oh, and did I forget to...
52.2K 672 41
A book filled with different Haikyu!! one-shots [minor swearing] • Various Haikyu!! ships • These are all my headcanons • Mostly fluff • No smut...
26.2K 475 30
"bye my little chain-smoker" "GOOD MORNING MAMMY'S" "he's currently crying rn while listening to wap" "anyways it's bc Lillie peed on me" "NOW GET RE...
50.3K 1.3K 34
*COVER CREDS: demigodextraordinare Akira Kuroo had been living on her own during her last year of university with only the support of her brother. Be...