EAH: Tale Of Swan Lake

By 21FishBitStar12

Princess Swan Daughter of the Swan Queen and future ruler of the Enchanted Forest. Roberth Von Bart future ba... More

OC Description
Legacy Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
True Hearts Day Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Thronecoming Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
New Character Intro
Spring Unsprung Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Way to Wonderland Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Dragon Games Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Character
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter: Finale
The End

Epic Winter Chapter 1

2.1K 41 2
By 21FishBitStar12

Once upon a time in the land of fairy tales…

Brrr! An icy freezing adventure is about to begin.

It's a sunny day at Ever After High.

A chilling quest in which our heroes must face the bitter cold of an unrelenting winter.

The troll woman under the bridge stretched a bunch of weeds and turned it into an umbrella.

Brave the icy blasts of a treacherous snow storm.

The students use their book in order to block out the heat or they would be having a drink. Unfortunately Maddie's drink dried up and she had to throw away the bottle. Dexter poured Daring a drink, but a goat ran by and took it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mom, Dad I think you're confused. Here at Ever After High It's summer. Look!

Well that's right Brooke, down there.

A kite flew all the way to the sky.

But up here at the top of the world. It's always winter.

Past the clouds we see a castle of ice in the distance. 

Behold, the ice castle of the royal winter family.

Who control and protect all things frosty and cold.

I think you better back up a few pages. This I gotta see.

Two people skate on the rink together before they head up to the throne.

The Snow Queen.

The Snow King.

The two royals skate up and the King takes her waist and brings her closer and they nuzzle against each other lovingly. 

"Ew! Save the snuggling for the fireside." Crystal said.

"Oh come on, they're in love!" Snowflake sighed dreamily, making her older sister roll her eyes.

 "Let's play some indoor ice hockey." Crystal said as she turned her wand into a hockey stick.

"I'm up for that. My Queen, will you referee?" He asked and she took out a whistle and blew it.

"Snowflake, would you be a dear and cheer for your father?" The Snow King asked.

"No, she's gonna cheer for me, her big sister. It's that right Snowflake?" Crystal said.

"Uh..How about I cheer for both of you, that way we can all have twice the fun!" Snowflake laughed as she summoned snowy pom poms as she flew in the air.

"2,4,6,8! It's hockey time, you'll both do great!" Snowflake cheered, making the family laugh together.

The Snow King skated onto the rink and used his staff to turn it into an ice hockey rink.

"Crystal, if you're going to rule one day it's high time you lace your own skates." The Queen said.

"But we have Pixies for that." Crystal said just as they had finished lacing them for her.

"They won't always be there forever you know?" Snowflake warned.

 The Pixies high fived and went off as skates appeared on her shoes. "Come on mom, it's game time." She said and they made their way to the rink and the Ice people cheered for the match. 

Crystal stood in front of her goal, ready and the Snow King did the same. The Snow Queen summoned an ice puck and dropped in on the centre of the rink and blew the whistle.

The father, daughter pair raced to get to the puck, with the King being the first to take it. "Haha!" He laughed. He made his way to the goal, but Crystal came from behind and took it. They skated around Crystal's goal and raced to the King's.

Meanwhile two snow owls flew in through the window.

Those snowy siblings, Jackie Frost and Northwind seemed icy, in a different way.

The two shifted into their human form. Northwind however, fell over with an envelope which was once tucked in his beak was now in his mouth.

"Look at all these overgrown royal penguins. Northwind, hand me our secret weapon." Jackie said as she motioned her hand for Northwind to give her something.

"What's the next move, Jackie?" He asked and she ripped the envelope from his mouth.

"All that power and what do they do with it? Have fun, blegh! They deserve to have it stolen." She said and opened the envelope and it burst with green and purple light.

"Careful Jackie. It's pure evil." Northwind warned.

"No, duh! How else are we supposed to take over? By asking nicely. Sheesh! How many times do I have to explain the plan to you?" She asked.

"One... more." He said.

"We turn the sweet old Snow King sour, then He'll start the most wicked winter ever after. Crystal isn't ready to rule, she won't be able to take the heat, so when she's out of the picture we save the day from the crazy King and before you know it, the rule of the season belongs to me! haha..

Us…whatever after." She corrected when she remembered Northwind was standing behind her.

"Look out!" Snowflake yelled and the two ducked when they saw an incoming ice puck fly towards them.

The game went on and The Snow King laughed as he shot the puck towards the goal. Crystal used her power and created an ice curve that brought the puck towards her as it flew through the air and it landed right in front of the goal and she pushed it gently earning a win as it went in and the crowd went wild with cheers.

"Well played Kiddo." Snow King said.

"That was cheating Dad." Snowflake said.

"That's right, she can't just magic her way out of everything dear." Snow Queen said.

"Why not?...it works for me." Snow King said as he kissed and blew a frosty heart towards her making Snowflake giggle.

"Mom, Dad, cut out the slushie stuff." Crystal said.

The family of four went out to the balcony and the sisters walked out further to see the ice and snow around them. The Snow King used his staff to create light snowfall to fall on the two girls.

"Your sister and mother are right, you know,life can't all be fun and games. One day you will rule winter, Crystal." Snow King said.

"But, I am ready to rule. I've read every magical, meteorological manifesto and studies every fabless fairy tale ever after!" Crystal whined.

"It's true, she dragged me to read them all with her." Snowflake sighed.

"Well, it's not my fault you made reading fun." Crystal smirked, making Snowflake pout.

"Crystal

 There's a difference between understanding and doing." Snow Queen said. Snow King used his staff to conjure a misty snow in his hands and Snow queen used her power to give it form and they worked together to form a beautiful winter rose. The two girls smiled and went over to their parents.

"Soon my dear, you will blossom like this enchanted winter rose." Snow Queen said.

"And become the next Snow Queen." Snow King said.

"And our darling Snowflake. you will blossom as well and we know that no matter which path in life you decide to take, you will make us proud." Snow Queen cupping the cheek of their younger daughter.

"Thank you Mom and Dad, I promise to do my best." Snowflake said as she nuzzled into her mother's hand and they all came together for a group hug.

Oh, it looked as though all was well in the world of fairy tales.

But looks can be decieving.

Jackie Frost opened the envelope of dark magic and poured it atop the King and Queen.

Evil...was in the air. Literally.

The magic fell on the coupe and swirled into their eyes.

Last chapter. Ever After faced the greatest villains ever. The Evil queen from Snow White's tale and The Dark Sorcerer from Swan Lake. When their mirror prison shattered the glass fragments created a powerfully evil dust. 

We flashback to when the mirror was first broken by Apple and Princess and the two evils walked out leaving behind a trail of dust.

The Snow King's shapeshifting servants Jackie Frost and Northwind stole that potent source of evil.

Two white owls had appeared flying and the landed in the open window watching everything take place.

And that cannot be good.

We returned and the looks of the Snow King and Queen had changed. Frowns apparent on their faces as they looked at their daughters.

"Thank you for this promise Rose Mom and Dad." Crystal said.

"Yeah, we won't let you--"

*snatch!*

"...down?" Snowflake said surprised by the sudden action of their mother.

"You have already let me down with this ingratitude!" Snow Queen scolded. 

"You're both acting like spoilt brats!" Snow King yelled at them.

"Dad?!" Snowflake said confusedly.

"What are you saying?" Crystal asked.

The Snow King's eyes glowed and his eyes narrowed.

*❄❄*

"You are old and frostbitten and I can rule winter better with my eyes closed!" Crystal said while Snowflake laughed mockingly.

"Way to go sis!" She said and they high fived.

*❄❄*

"They get this lack of respect from you!" Snow Queen accused her of yelling at Snow King. "And Crystal, she,she...acts too silly to rule!" She yelled as they walked back into the throne room.

"Mom, Dad. Please stop!" Snowflake said as she flew after them with Crystal right behind her.

"Silly huh? Well you must think I'm nothing more than a snow goose! I should freeze tag you right now, so you'll cool down!" Snow King yelled.

"Oh,ho,ho! I'd like to see you try Snowman!" Snow Queen challenged and Snow King took not a second longer and blasted the Snow Queen turning her into a statue of ice.

"Mom!" Snowflake yelped as Crystal gasped.

"Who else wants to play freeze tag!" Snow King challenged.

"Your highness?" A servant called, but Snow King aimed the staff at him.

*❄❄*

"Look at me. I'm the Snow King, this is what I sound like ppprrrrt!" The servant mocked and blew a raspberry at the King.

*❄❄*

"You should learn to be more sheepish." Snow King chuckled and turned the servant into a sheep.

"Dad. Unfreeze mom, right now." Crystal said.

"I would, but she's giving me the cold shoulder." He said and chuckled.

"If this is a game it is not fun anymore." Crystal said as she stomped her foot.

"Yeah Dad, the time for jokes is over." Snowflake said.

"What has gotten into you?" Crystal asked.

"Playtime is over Princesses. Your mother was right about one thing Crystal, you're too childish to rule." Snow King said which hurt her feelings and she ran off.

"Dad! Crystal, wait!" Snowflake yelled as she flew after her sister.

****

Crystal burst into their room as she cried and threw herself on her bed and Snowflake flew to her side 

"I'm so sorry Dad said that to you Crystal." Snowflake said.

"Who wants to rule winter anyway. I don't." Crystal said.

"You don't mean that." Snowflake said.

"But I do, not if it means I'll turn cold hearted like our parents. What's wrong with wanting to have some fun?" Crystal asked.

"Nothing is wrong about that. You kust need to balance out responsibilities and paytime evenly without seeming like unfit ruler." Snowflake said and she got nudged by the Pixies who gave her a frown.

"Oh right, not helping. My bad." She said sheepishly.

"Maybe you're better off being Snow Queen, maybe I just don't belong here anymore?" Crystal said and Snowflake sighed but then she noticed a very important picture on the table and smiled.

"Or maybe you just need a break from being up here. A place where you can really belong and I only know one other place and some people who can help make that happen." Snowflake said getting a picture of the two of them with Briar, Ashlynn and Princess.

"Yeah, in a land not so, so far away." Crystal said as tears fell from her eyes and Snowflake brought her close into a hig to console her.

Feeling the icy cold of winter, the two sisters left the top of the world. Much to Jackie and Northwind's delight.

The two shapeshifters smirked as they watched the two sisters leave the palace.

They headed off to visit Ever After High.

"I am very fairy disappointed in you Faybelle. Your involvement in the Evil Queen and Von Rothbart's take over left the school a vile mess." Grimm scolded the dark fairy who sat before him.

"Oh come on! It's not that bad." She said a piece of the roof then fell on the table.

"Don't get me wrong. I'm delighted you're following your evil destiny, but you must be punished. So I am charging you with cleaning duties until our school is restored to its former, pristine glory." Grimm said making the fairy's mouth drop.

"Clean up the whole school by myself, that'll take forever after! And what about Dutchess, she was in on the thing too!" Faybelle whined.

"Then I suggest you get start and I assure you Miss Swan is receive ample punishment." Grimm said.

"From who?" Faybelle asked.

"The Swan Queen." Grimm said.

"Oh." Faybelle winced.

****

In the throne room of the Royal Palace of the Swan. One Princess Duchess Swan stood before the Queen who sat on her throne.

"Now then. Let's get on with it shall we?" Odette said and Dutchess gulped. "We are here to rule out punishment for Duchess Swan. First Princess of the Enchanted forest for treason. Duchess, your punishment is that you are revoked of your royal status as a princess." Odette said.

"What?! T-That would make me a-a-.

"Normal person?" Odette scoffed as she raised her brow Making Duchess frown.

"Why am I the only one being punished? None of this wouldn't have happened if Princess and Apple didn't release the two Evils in the first place!" Duchess argued.

"Yes, but unlike you your sister tried her best to fix her mistake and returned them back to their mirror prison. While you on the other hand practically sent her a death warrant, if it wasn't for the brave efforts of Roberth Von Bart neither your sister nor the enchanted forest would be standing." Odette said, silencing Duchess.

"You will also be revoked of your privileges of being a Princess, you will no longer receive a monthly allowance from now on the only things that you own are the clothes, shoes and whatever it is you have in your room." Odette said.

"Wha--"

"You will also be removed from the royal palace and will live in one of our smaller homes in Ever After, your stuff is being packed and moved as we speak." Odette finished off.

"Mom! Do you realise what you're saying? That means I'm going to have to get a j-j-"

"A job I'm well aware of." Odette said.

"B-B-But mom!" Duchess whined.

"I am very disappointed in you Duchess. You're own sister?! and through that mess you didn't even bother to look me in the eye...Why?" Odette asked.

"..." Duchess stayed silent.

"It was because you knew that what you were doing was wrong. Now you have to accept the consequences of your actions. You have school so please leave." Odette said.

"Yes, mom." Duchess said and turned into a swan and flew off the school. Once she left the castle Odette sighed wondering what would become between the relationship of her two precious daughters.

****

In the halls of Ever After, Apple and Daring were walking side by side in the hallway, they both gave each other awkward smiles as they walked only to return to their awkward and tense mood.

"Blondie Locks here with another relationship rumour cast. Ohzl, the whole school knows that Daring Charming's kiss was a total fairy fail, when he couldn't wake apple from enchanted sleep. AKA he's not her destined prince. Awkward~!" Blondie said as she got closer to the pair for her mirror cast show.

"Is this power couple about to power off? Apple, Daring, care to comment." Blondie said. 

"Not really." Daring said.

"Ah~. No." Apple said.

"Oh." Blondie said dejected. On the other hand Princess and Roberth arrived hand in hand. "In other news we have a new rising star couple in ever after and everyone knows it is a true romance fairy tale in the making as Roberth's true loves kiss woke the fading Princess. Any comments?" Blondie said moving towards them.

"Well, I'm just glad I got my true happily ever after. I couldn't be happier!" Princess glowed.

"Me too! Those challenges the enchated forest put me through jut showed me how much I couldn't live without her and how my heart only belongs to her." He said making her blush.

"Then how did you feel about Duchess Swan,your sister giving you the ultimate betrayal?" Blondie asked and Princess froze and just then Duchess came in and people started to whisper among themsleves as she walked by and Blondie was getting a little excited at the drama that would unfold. The two sisters just stared at each other saying nothing one was frowning and the other was disappointed.

"Sorry Blondie, but we have to go." Roberth said and walked off with Princess in his arm.

"But…" Blondie said and sighed. "And there you have it. Tune in for more hexiting news." She sighed and walked off.

****

Meanwhile Roberth had taken Princess to a private bench to sit on in the hallway. It was hidden by one of the many trees that adourned the halls by the school and where they aften met for some privacy before class. 

"Hey. It's okay." He said.

"No, no it's not! How could she do that to me?! I know we had her differences, but we had an understanding at least I thought we did." She sighed. "I'm just, so mad and angry and I feel so betrayed." She said as tears began to form.

"Hey, tou have every right to be upset and healing from that takes time. I'm even taking my time forgiving my dad with what he put you through." He said as he brought hee in for a hug.

"But, that's the thing...I don't think I can." She whispered and his eyes widened in shock, but then they strle as he hugged her even tighter.

"It's alright just know I'll be here if yoy need anything." He said.

"Thanks Robbie." She smiled and they leaned in for a kiss.

"Achoo!" Princess sneezed.

"Bless you." Roberth said and chuckled.

"Sorry." She blushed embarrassed that she sneezed right when they were about to kiss.

"It's alright, but it is getting cold out. Here." He said taking off his jacket and putting it on her.

"Look it's snowing." Princess said as they walked through the halls.

"That's weird. It's suposed to be summer though." Roberth said.

"Unless." Princess gasped. 

"What, what is it?" Roberth asked.

"Let's just say a pair of special friends are here. I'll see you later." She said and grabbed his face to give him a big kiss, after the kiss she gave back his jacket and ran off.

"At least she's smiling." He chuckled as she ran off.

****

"I thought we were going to melt in this heat." Crystal said as she created an ice sculpture with her wand.

"Tell me about it. Ever After really needs to consider getting an air conditioner." Snowflake said as she created more snowballs with her hands and threw them in the air to make it snow.

"Briar, Ashlynn have you seen them?" Princess asked as they ran in.

"No, but they have to be around here somewhere." Ashlynn said as they ran up to a snow wall. The two Princesses gasped when they saw their friends rushed up behind them.

"Ashlynn, Briar, Princess!" They yelled as they tackled them to the snow. The girls laughed and gave each other hugs.

"It's been too long. Crystal, Snowflake it's so fabless to see you." Ashylnn said as everyone gathered around them.

"Hello everyone snow nice to be back." Crystal said.

"It really is great to see you all again." Snowflake said.

"We're fairy glad to see you." Briar said.

"But what are you doing here?" Princess asked. 

"Well--"

"Do we need an excuse to visit our best friends forever after." Crystal said.

"Of course not Crystal, it's always great to see a friend." Princess said and they all hugged, but Snowflake glanced at Crystal who only sent her pleading eyes and she sighed.

"Now how about we sparklize these old dusty halls." Crystal said taking out her blaster and put a snowball in there and shot it into the air and it burst as it made contact with the ceiling.

****

Grimm was in his office working as it snowed and he moved some aside from his table. Some students peaked from the door.

"Come on, come on." Catlin said.

"You can do it." Lizzy said.

"Just say the words. You just need a little push." Devon said.

And then a pile of snow landed on his desk surprising him and more of it fell on his table covering it in snow.

"Alright fine." He said as he grabbed the mic. "Attention students classes are dismissed for ever after high's first ever summer snow day." He said and everyone cheered.

****

The students took full advantage of the snow as they played and built snowmen.

"No need to bundle up coz DJ Melody's got hot tunes to keep you nice and warm." Melody said playing a wintery cool track on her turntables.

The teens at ever after were having a ball of a time. Having snowball fights, making snow angels. Hunter even used his skills to make snowboards for Sparrow, Devon, Roberth and himself.

"Consider yourselves challenged to a shred off." He said.

"Oh~! You're on!" Sparrow sang.

"Bring it on!" Devon said.

"Challenge accepted." Roberth said.

Kitty made a snowball and threw it at Raven who caught it with her magic.

"Nice try snow cat." She laughed and made more as they hovered in the air. She launched them at Kitty but she smiled and disappeared, but when she reappeared she got hit my Maddie with a snowball.

Everyone was cheering for Justine as she skated on the ice.

"Whoa, whoa, hold the mirror phone Justine. I'm  the best ice dancer around here." Duchess said.

"Your sister's skills say otherwise and I haven't met a dance yet I couldn't master." Justine smirked making Duchess frown and the two went at it.

"After the year we've had phew! A little winter break is snow awesome." Briar said.

"But tell us why you two really came here." Ashlynn said.

"We can tell that something's bothering you." Princess said.

"It's our parents, they haven't been themselves lately, especially our Dad, he's been so cold." Crystal said.

"Uh isn't that kinda his thing?" Briar asked.

"No like literally cold, it's like he's only seeing the worst in everything and mom is a total ice queen." Snowflake said.

"Life is snow unfair. I feel like we've been cursed." Crystal whined and Snowflake's wings wilted.

"Maybe it is a curse." Princess said.

"It happens." Briar shrugged.

"You think we're cursed?" Snowflake asked.

"Your parents." They all said.

"Wahoo! Check it out Crystal!" Hunter yelled.

"Extreme~!" Sparrow sang.

"Yeah!" Devin yelled.

"Hey Babe!" Roberth waved, getting a wave back from Princess.

"As I was saying. Nobody knows about evil curses better than Baba Yaga. I bet she can help." Ashylnn said and Crystal smiled

"I knew our BFFA'S would make you feel better Crystal. Now let's go see her!" Snowflake said and flew off and the other girls followed after her.

****

As the girls left Blondie was getting ready for her mirror cast show, but she looked a little glum. She took a breath and put on a smile.

"Hello everyone. Time for a weird weather report. Ever After High is like one big snowglobe, but why? What's the snowy scoop is the Evil Queen or Rothbart on the loose? Is it snow global warming? We may never know." Blondie said.

"Sure we will, we already do Blondie, Crystal and Snowflake winter are visiting." Catlin said as she walked by.

"Ever hear of suspense." Blondie said as she moved away to talk to her. "Sorry." Catlin said and walked off.

"Breaking news! The cause of this summer snow is due to the arrival of Crystal and Snowflake Winter! Are they the Divas the tabloids say she is?" Blondie said.

"Hi Blondie, I love your show!" Crystal said as she walked by.

"Yeah, your broadcast on the Dragon  battlefield was awesome!" Snowflake said as she fluttered alongside them.

"Heh, but is everyone thrilled with the chills they caused? Let's see." Blondie said.

"Crystal is cool!"

"Wicked cool!".

"I'm a big fan!"

"They're the bees knees~." 

Catlin, Devon, Dexter and Sparrow all saud as they surrounded Blondie.

"Okay cut. This isn't news. It's fluff! Blondie Locks signing off." Blondie said dropping her mic and walking off.

"This just in Blondie Locks needs to chill out." Cerise said as she showed up taking the make.

****

"Everything just right, Blondie?" Ceruse asked.

"Yeah, lately your newscast hasn't been great." Catlin said.

"Spellebrity gossip and weather reports are so llast chapter. I need a real news story, something dangerous and hexciting. The kind of story that wins reporters a princess and the peabody award!" Blondie said.

****

Outside Daring was sitting on a bench with a glum look on his face until Rosebella skated towards him.

"Daring Charming with a big frown on his face. What's going on?" She asked.

"I'm just so confused about what I'm supposed to do now, that I know I'm not Apple's Prince Charming." Daring said.

"Have...you ever considered that you're not the Prince of Apple's destiny, because you haven't earned it yet? Like how Roberth earned his by risking everything from those challenges." She said.

"Hahaha! Earn it?!" Daring laughed.

"Snow White's Prince Charming was bold, heroic and...selfless. Maybe it would help if you thought about helping somebody, you know that wasn't you." She said.

"Oh. I-I-I'm sorry I got distracted. What were you talking about? Something about me right?" He asked as he smiled into the ice behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.2K 47
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Alana Swan, who is the mothe...
2.1K 110 35
A cursed peasant princess. A slighted prince of wolves. A prophecy that can only be broken with true love. Naïve Odette used to dream of finding true...
146K 5.1K 27
It's been about two years since Emma Swan broke the Evil Queen's Dark Curse. Everyone in Storybrooke has been transported back to the Enchanted Fores...
18.1K 799 11
Emma's got everything she's ever wanted. She's the daughter of the most beloved King and Queen of the Enchanted Forest, Snow White and Prince Charmin...