IN LIFE [SKZ]

By Ace_Muse

"Hold out your hand, I'll never let you go, I Promise" "You've successfully reached the Back Door" STAY is gi... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘
ɪɴᴛʀᴏ: 𝗥𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧
Complete
Soulmate
Wait
Idol
Like
Bme
Best Friend
Trainee
Like Yourself
Hot
Sick
Dark Lover
Together
Lucky
Stars
Everything
Red Lights
Surfin'
Gone Away
Holiday
Unexpected
Anymore
For You
Remember
Mafia
Angel
Snow Globe
Maniac
Up All Night
Monster
Tavern

Bachelors

15 0 0
By Ace_Muse

ʟɪꜰᴇꜱᴘᴀɴ: 1.4k

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ(ꜱ): fire, alcohol, cult-ish actions

ᴍᴀɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: y/n, changbin

ꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴄᴀꜱᴛ: skz

ʟɪꜰᴇ: stranger

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ: holiday special series

The brisk swish of air went past Changbin as he made his way out of his house. Turning the key, he switched on his bike and drove off from the parking lot. The snow that had been cleared from the road was gathered up in the sidewalks and a few kids were seen collecting the snow, possibly to create a snowman. Although there were more kids in the morning, Changbin wondered if their parents won't worry at night.

Soon enough, the run-down building came to view. Slowing his bike, Changbin eventually stopped beside the building's fence. Taking off his helmet, he climbed off his bike and leaned up against it. You see since New Year was tomorrow Bang Chan, the oldest in their friend circle had decided to conduct a bonfire. However coming from Bang Chan, it's pretty weird and unethical. The group of eight had begun the year going on blind dates and dated for at least two months and then broke up. Wishing to begin a new love life in the upcoming year, the bonfire is a cremating ceremony. Burning the stuff they got from their ex.

Unlike the other boys of his group, Changbin's girlfriend stayed longer and only broke up in November. She had died of interest for Changbin and went out with some guy named Wooyoung. Changbin wasn't petty about the situation but was hiding how much hurt he was. All these years of unsuccessful love were driving him crazy until he finally thought she would stay too, but apparently no. Yet Changbin couldn't give up, he wasn't desperate like before, now he just wanted someone who'll stay.

Since putting up a fire in the middle of the city at the dead of night will probably get them arrested, they had planned a disclosed location. Felix, one of his friends had promised to pick him up and show him the way. Changbin shivered, feeling the cold wind against his body. Glancing down at his hand, he sighed. Reaching over, Changbin unties the watch from his wrist and stares at it. The very first gift his ex had given and he still kept it. The sentence sounded pathetic in his mind too. Maybe he was getting over her, or he's already moved on, without himself knowing.

Less than a minute later, Felix appeared. The mentioned male had blonde hair with mullet and wore a cream-shaded jacket. He held a snow globe in his hand and walked over to Changbin. "Hyung! Was I late?" He cheekily laughs, embarrassed of his late appearance. "No, not really"

"Follow me then- no run"

Changbin paused for a second and immediately ran behind Felix. "The police's patrolling" Felix stated, smiling as he ran. Changbin nodded slightly, facing no harm in running, unlike Felix who gasped for air every three seconds. Feeling Felix slow down, changbin followed his action until they stopped in front of an already burning fire. Each of the members greeted the male and soon circled the fire. Somehow Changbin felt excited to do this now. There was barely an hour left for the new year and the eight boys began to take out their stuff.

Changbin watched each of them and was quite saddened. He really couldn't feel nice after seeing the sadness on his friend's face. Bang chan was the first one, walking over to the fire and dropping an SD card from a camera into it. Them Minho came up, throwing in a pendant necklace. The next one was Hyunjin and Changbin's attention drifted away to a new person in the group.

You smiled and greeted Bang Chan and stood next to Jisung. "You're y/n, right? I've met you once" Jisung speaks as Changbin glances over his shoulder. "Yeah. And I do remember you from the busking, you were really fun actually" you replied, smiling at the taller male. Changbin stood still, turning back to the fire, and saw Felix breaking his snow globe into pieces before eating it to the fire and muttering curses in an unknown language. He wondered if Felix was the guy who laughed and smiled with him an hour ago.

"Hey" You greeted him as Jisung waddled over to burn his stuff. Changbin's eyes trembled, finally locking them on you. The Black leather jacket you wore didn't contain you from the cold but you still wore it for style. Changbin nodded in acknowledgment, scolding himself for the rude greeting. However, his eyes soon caught something, a white cardigan in your hand. "It's my ex's" your said, catching his eyes. Changbin laughed awkwardly and looked up. "Sounds about right. Did Bang Chan call you here?" He finally made a conversation, holding back his shyness. "Yeah, it sounded pretty dumb at first, but now I feel it's for the best" Changbin smiled, glancing down at his watch.

However, he again faced you, eyeing the cardigan for another second and seeing the stitching on it. "You- your ex's name was Wooyoung?" He asks as you chuckled, showing him the warm cardigan. "Yep" The name was stuck on the cardigan with black threads and you picked on it. "He met some girl who broke up with a producer, pretty bad if you ask me, I had to throw a vase at him" You said, feeling bad for the vase and the unknown producer. Changbin laughed catching your attention. "What?"

"The girl, is her name San Hui?"

"Yeah!" Changbin laughed again, looking back to see Seungmin burning a letter. "I was the producer" Your eyes widened at that, soon turning into laughter. "Oh my god, fate is a bitch" Changbin shrugged grinning widely at you. "I can't believe our exes are together and here we are burning their stuff" Minho was side-eyeing the both of you the whole time and a smirk instantly grew on his face. "Hey, Dwekki! it's your turn!" Minho called out as Changbin frowned, not liking the use of his nickname in front of you. Nonetheless, he nodded and walked over to the fire. staring down at the watch for a second, he turned back to look at you. you only smiled, gesturing to the burning fire.

However before changbin could throw it in, Hyunjin ran out from the group of friends and snatched the watch away from changbin, the whole group stared at him in shock and surprise. "are you stupid!? there's mercury in this shit! you wanna get us killed!?" Upon his words the group visibly relaxed and soon smiled. Changbin smiled lightly before taking the watch from hyunjin and throwing it to the floor. he picked up the broken glasses and ripped off the strap, putting them inside the fire. then he proceeded to throw the watch in a dustbin smiling as he finally let it go.

After the small not cult-like bonfire, the nine of you had decided to celebrate in a small food stall, getting ready to enjoy the new year being single. You were waiting outside for Minho, who was busy vomiting up all the Soju he drank. The others left early and you were left behind with a drunk best friend. He soon exited the men's toilet and smiled up at you. Sensing a hidden meaning in that you spoke up. "what's with the fuck boy face Hyung?" Minho's face quickly turned to a pout, offended and drunk out of his tits.

"don't nake me kill ya. Anygay! I think changing loikes you. I swear he's googly eyes thas are distoorbing" He slurred, morphing his pout to a disgusted stare. you nodded your head, taking out your key and opening your car. "I know. that's why I have his number" Minho smiled again, giving you an appreciating smile, one, for understanding whatever garbage he said, second, that you liked his friend. "if it's that easy why don't you date me?!" He exclaims slamming his hands on your car door. you smirked before pushing him inside the car. "cause you're drunk as fuck. now shut up!"

Minho was silent the rest of the journey as you drove, smiling as you received a text from changbin, wishing you goodnight. hoping this turns out great, both lovesick bachelors were deep in their future imaginations.

"ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 691 38
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
575 26 3
Chan meets his family for the first time when he's back in the country. But with his first step in this world, it feels like he's sinking into quicks...
92.5K 3.2K 37
*completed* Your best friend ever since you were young, the one and only Lee Felix. You couldn't remember ever being apart from him, until you two we...
1.8K 149 9
[Female oc × Hyunjin × Minho] Hope; they say its a distraction, but how far are you willing to go to keep it alive? When tragedy strikes, two friends...