ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ | ᴊᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴏɴ ✔️

By Esmera409

- ᴀ ᴊᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴏɴ ᴀᴜ ❄️ ☕️ 💫 🚦🌃 Late night photography philosophy, bicycle rides and football in the rain, t... More

𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙..
𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty- one
twenty- two
twenty -three
twenty - four
twenty -five
twenty - six
twenty- seven
twenty- eight
twenty- nine
thirty
𝕬𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗'𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖐 + 𝕻𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜
𝕿𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

six

1.8K 91 47
By Esmera409

 𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧  𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧 

Sunghoon's POV 🐧 ❄️

"....yeah and we can shoot some of the more 90's rock vibes you were going for around this area, and if we get lucky we can try and get a vintage car near the set so you all can....do model stuff around it," Jake displayed, as he pointed towards the wall.

"So these three walls right?" I asked while taking quick shots of them with my phone. "Yeah that's what it looks like for now, we can further discuss it with the rest of the team and maybe bring them over here sometime," he spoke, looking around.

"Okay then, I think we're good here," I voiced as he nodded in response. We both started walking back to the studio where we had come from.

"Soo, your tournament is coming up soon huh?" he asked as we crossed the road. "Ah yeah, only a few more weeks from now," I responded. "Well all the best for it," he wished, smiling at me. "Thanks," I expressed, smiling back.

Silence engulfed us. It was slightly awkward but at this point, these small periods of silence between us had become normal ever since we got here.

"What's your favourite animal?" he asked out of the blue. I looked at him, perplexed until I saw a taunting smile on his face.

"You are never going to let me live this down are you?" I sighed, shaking my head as I looked away from the embarrassment. He laughed. "Hey who said anything about teasing, I'm just taking a leaf out of your book,"

"I believe you are referring to the title, 'A 101 ways to screw up your social endeavours', it's one of the less popular texts of mine," I mocked, unable to restrain myself.

He chortled and I have no idea why, but I felt my heartbeat go up.

"Ah of course one of the more underrated classics," he declared, playing along. The two of us looked at each other before laughing calmly.

At the same time, we reached the studio again. "Alright I'll just go get my bike and then we can go," he conveyed but before he got any further I interposed "Wait, wait...your house is right here, where are you going? Surely you aren't going to drop me off?"

"Of course I am, how else will you go?" he questioned as he looked at me. "No way and I can just call a taxi," I stated. He opened his mouth to argue but I cut him off. "We'll be here all day if you try and insist."

He sighed as he shook his head. "At least let me wait with you while the cab gets here," he requested, walking back next to me. "Fair enough," I replied, taking out my phone to get an Uber.

We waited in silence while the cab came. Just as the car was pulling up to the sidewalk, Jake let out an impulsive gasp. I turned to look at him to find him pulling out his phone hurriedly.

"I don't have your number, this would have made things much easier. Do you mind?" he requested, handing me his phone. "Oh shoot, why didn't I ask Hyung for it?" I muttered, quickly punching in the numbers on the keypad of his phone. "Here," I spoke, handing him the phone back.

Simultaneously, the cab pulled up near the sidewalk. "Thanks for this Jake, see you at school," I said as I got inside. "See you at school Sunghoon," he bid me, and with that, the cab drove away and he was gone from my sight.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"Okay class, today I'll be dividing you all into pairs and I want you all to work on the following sums together. Alright?" Mr Kim announced as he handed out the worksheets.

I internally panicked. First of all, we were stuck in physics class right now. That's already pretty bad and now I'm going to have to talk with somebody by myself.

During this time, Mr Kim had already read out nearly all of the pairings and people were switching seats. "....and finally Sunghoon and Jake".

My ears perked up at the name and I looked around the class. Jake was in my physics class?? My gaze landed towards the back row and in the corner, I saw him.

He gave me a tiny wave as he picked up his stuff and made his way towards me. I cleaned the table and the seat beside me for him to sit down. "Hey," he greeted smiling at me. "Hi, I didn't know you were in this class," I started, as I continued to throw Jay's stuff on the floor to make room.

"Ah hehe, I sit in the back so you may not have seen me," he revealed, arranging his things on the table. "Well, shall we start with the questions?" he asked as he pulled out the sheet.

"Um yeah...well I mean I'm not the best at physics so uh.." I admitted sheepishly as I fidgeted with my pencil. He let out a small chuckle and scooted closer to me.

"Don't worry about it, I can help you out," he said as he positioned the worksheet between the two of us so we could both see.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

".....so basically gravitational potential energy is just mass into gravity into height, and then we just add the kinetic energy of the ball we got earlier, to the result, to get the final answer?" I asked as I scribbled down the calculations on my sheet of paper.

"Yup that's it! Look at that we finished the whole thing!" he exclaimed. We gave each other a high five and grinned.

"Thanks, dude, this made a lot more sense after you explained it. You are really good at physics," I expressed as I cleaned up all the pencil shavings from the desk.

"Ah it's one of my favourite subjects along with math," he admitted as he picked up the stuff I had thrown on the ground earlier.

Oh no, what did they do to him? This poor guy has been brainwashed.

"Oh wow," I voiced blankly. He laughed as he folded up Jay's blazer.

"I don't think you agree huh?" he questioned. "Oh well I mean....well yeah they are pretty much torture for me, I have no idea how you find them interesting," I spoke truthfully as I threw away the pencil shavings.

"Understandable," he smiled.

"Alright class you can all go for lunch, and submit your worksheets over here along the way," Mr Kim requested as the bell began ringing. I got up and placed both of our worksheets on the desk while I waited for Jay and Jake to come along.

As both of them approached me, Jay started babbling about how I threw down his stuff and to say the least, we both got into a full-blown quarrel while Jake just watched us amusedly.

"Oh no, what are you two fighting about this time," Sunoo sighed as the three of us sat down at the table.

"He threw my stuff."

"Not my fault you always hog the whole table, where was Jake supposed to keep anything?"

"At least he didn't disrespect my coat like you did,"

"Disrespect your coat? What the heck-"

"Okay kids settle down," Heeseung hyung proclaimed as he sat down with Jungwon. Jay immediately piped down. God just kill me right now.

It wasn't really an official decision or anything but ever since the last time we all hung out, the other three began joining us for lunch regularly.

I mean it had only been three days but we were all already so comfortable and open with each other, and Jake and I had managed to bond yesterday.

"So do we have another council meeting today?" Niki asked as we ate. "Uh technically yes, but we can just do it amongst ourselves really. We don't have to have a formal discussion with everyone else," Jungwon disclosed as he looked at Heeseung.

"Oh nice, it's better that way," Jake said. "Jake, you haven't even attended a single meeting," Heeseung admonished disapprovingly.

"Exactly my point," he continued, grinning broadly. Heeseung scoffed at him while the rest of us laughed and agreed.

"Well we can just have it on the school lawn after lunch, what do you all say?" Jungwon asked. We all nodded in agreement. "Alright then, school lawn it is," he declared.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

"The grass feels weird," Jay complained as he sat down. "Ah come on Hyung it's nice," Jungwon said as he laid down on the lawn, his eyes shut tight. As if on cue, Jay laid down right next to him.

"I have no idea how Jungwon can be so oblivious," Jake chuckled, smiling at the two of them. I spun to look at him, caught off guard.

"Oh come on Sunghoon don't be so shocked, it's so obvious to everyone," Heeseung pointed out, joining us as he frowned at the two. "I well yeah...I suppose so.."I stammered, observing Heeseung hyung's frowning expression. Oh no, does he not like Jay? Does he disapprove of him? I think we may have a problem...

My concerns were proved right when he excused himself to go and sit between the two of them. Oh shit...

"Ah right, Hyung is a little protective when it comes to Jungwon. They have a father-son dynamic so he might be a little um.....stubborn with these matters. Trust me it's nothing to do with Jay." Jake soothed, following the shift in my expression.

"Ah well understandable," I turned to face him. "What about you?" I questioned curiously. "Me? Oh well I like Jay, and Jungwon seems to have a good time with him so I'm rooting for them...but if he tries to hurt him he's a dead man...just keep that in mind," Jake voiced innocently.

I tried to imagine Jake getting angry at someone and my brain just malfunctioned. Jake and anger just don't go together. I had to fight back the urge to smile as I nodded my head.

However, I do know that these two won't take Jungwon getting hurt lightly. "I can assure you, Jay isn't going to do a thing to him, he practically melts when he sees the guy," I reassured as we both laughed.

"Well I suppose we should get to work huh?" he asked, stretching his arms. "Yeah I suppose we should," I replied, pulling out my phone. "Here, I'll show you the outfits that we have in mind for the 90's theme," I displayed, scrolling through the pictures.

There were leather jackets, some plain black others embalmed with glitter and jewels, paired with rock T-shirts, leather pants and black plaited skirts.

There were colourful dress shirts and vests tucked into high waisted pants and bellbottoms with weirdly designed bandannas of every colour and eyewear of different shapes.

"Oh wow, these seem pretty hard to get. I mean they look amazing but are you sure the team can manage to get everything in by the end of the month?" Jake worried, looking over the pictures.

"Jay has ties with a bunch of people because of his father's business, so he'll be able to get it done," I informed as I shut my phone off.

"Oh damn, well that's great and the clothing looks amazing," he praised, smiling appreciatively. "Ah all the credit goes to the props team," I conveyed as I reciprocated his smile,

"Well uh we can start arranging for the shoot locations over the next two weeks, I think we already got the first place, now we just need about two more," he pieced together, jotting down a reminder onto a notepad.

"When are you free next to meet up?" he asked looking up. "Uhhh well I have skating practice for the next couple of days, but um would you mind coming to the rink on Friday and then we can go?" I invited.

"Oh that would be great, plus I would love to see you skate," he said, smiling at me. There was that feeling again. I averted my gaze to my shoes and said "Ah hehe thanks, so Friday it is?". "Yup, I'll text you now that I have your number."

"Sounds like a plan," I said while looking up and smiling.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

I was lying down on my bed, having my usual weird-ass thoughts.

When you think about it most people aren't scared of being alone in the dark, they are scared of NOT being alone in the dark.

Well shit, now I'm not gonna be able to sleep for the next hour or so. I turned my lamp light back on and sat up straight while scrolling through my phone.

That's when a message popped up.

Unknown

Hi! This is Jake, just thought I'd message you before I get your number mixed up.

You

Oh hi !

I closed the app and went back to YouTube. The guy probably went to sleep by now. I was proved wrong when yet another message popped up on the screen. Surprised, I reopened the app and saw him online.

Unknown

hey!

you're still up?

Do you want to change this contact's name?

Yes             No

You have changed this contact's name to Jake

You

hi! ah yeah can't sleep, hbu?

Jake

same, I usually stay up pretty late as well

You

yeah I get that, what r u up to?

Jake

Nm

Just listening to TWICE

You

nice to meet a see a fellow ONCE !

Jake

ayyy !

who doesn't love them?

You

only those with no taste

Jake

pure facts right there

You

absolutely

Jake

😅

I actually don't know that much about u when I think about it

asides from you being an amazing figure skater

what are your hobbies?

You

uhh

well uh I like to dance

I play soccer as well

u?

Jake

oh no way! I do those things as well

and I play the violin sometimes too

You

really?

I had no idea, we should play a match sometime

what position do you usually play?

And that's how I ended up staying awake till 1:30 AM on my phone with numb thumbs, lying on my bed with a huge smile on my face.

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾ ≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

𝔚𝔬𝔯𝔡 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: 2307 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰

𝔓𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔢𝔡: 𝔍𝔞𝔫𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔶 13t𝔥 2022

Okay, I take back what I said earlier. It isn't that easy, but I think I managed to establish a good dynamic between the two of them now. From the next few chapters on I'm gonna get some more fluff interactions between the two of them and build up the relationship.

So this was more or less a filler chapter for us to slowly ease into them being more comfortable with each other.

I also managed to set up a small plot point for Jaywon! Though it isn't finalised yet so based on this chapter if y'all have any ideas feel free to message me or comment over here

Also, about those things I said with Twitter accounts and stuff, yeah don't expect too much of that in the book, since I'm not really that familiar with writing it in such a style.

The good news is that I have Friday as a holiday due to a state festival! So I'll hopefully be able to spend it writing at least one chapter :)

Until next time then!

- 𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓾𝓽

𝓡𝓪𝔂𝓪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.6K 25
what is loveeeeeee???? - started : 17/08/21 completed : 18/09/21
14.7K 787 14
❝𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦..𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞? ❞ ↝𝟑 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐟...
20.3K 737 15
˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ 𝘚𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘯𝘩𝘺𝘱𝘦𝘯 ( 𝘓𝘦𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨...
237K 12.1K 30
Yang Jungwon thinks he'll end up with his longtime crush, Lee Heeseung. Park Jongseong came to change that. 💌 dna, jaywon. this ff is pretty much wh...