homegrown 》v. hacker

Von timetrooper

How did he do it? Manage to mess up everything? How did she go from a normal citizen of Seattle, working a 9... Mehr

cast + credits
A Jamba Juice Card, Really
Pietro's Iconic Liver and Onions
Cockblocked by a 13 Year Old
Smells Like Miami
Just Like Peter Parker
Life Is A Highway
Too Pussy To Make A Move
Boo You Whore
Drew The Loose Screw
Airports and Highways Go Brrrr
8pm On A Thursday
He Wishes
I Think It's Sinister
Too Much For Human Words
Matching Tats
I'm Trying
I Hate You
Such A Tease
I Like How You Think
Pitchforks Are Great For Stabbing
Vinnie Needs A Self Help Book
Last Night As An Unmarried Woman
Whatever You Say
The Maple Tree
You Best Hide It Well
Major Lack Of Info
Step Sister
Dread
How's The Playboy
Absolutely Perfect
She Looks Just Like Me
Digging In The Pit Of Truths
Meet In The Middle
Out In The Open
I Need You
I Always Am
You'd Kill It
Thanks Thomas
Glad I Moved To LA
Fight Me
Weird
I Do
Interstate 101
Sleeping Beauty
Free Roaming

For Now

628 11 0
Von timetrooper

Not a lot to say tonight besides THANK YOU FOR 3K. like I am eternally grateful for you guys. Three thousand views. She famous now. Material gowrl, girlboss, etc. But like WOW. idk what else to say, I'm bad at writing that sappy shit. So thanks :)

nothing really exciting but enjoy! don't forget to vote, comment and reread twilight! ;)

Vinnie

"I'll let you know when she's up. Thanks for driving."

"No problem man. Goodnight."

"Night." I adjusted my hold on Max and brought her up to my room. I laid her down on the bed and put her shoes down on the ground. Bear bounded over immediately and nuzzled his head under her hand.

I closed my door and changed Max into something more comfortable. I tossed a blanket over her and sat down next to her. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. It was late, like almost 2am, and I hadn't gotten much sleep to begin with. Too busy having a crisis. I kicked off my shoes and laid back, thankfully never having to toss or turn.

I woke up to a weight on my chest and I brought my hand up to brush it off. I looked down and my eyes met Max's.

"Good morning."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

"I shouldn't have said that shit. If you don't want a label that's fine. Just promise me your mine."

I sighed. "Always. That goes for you too."

She smiled. "I almost nabbed myself a sugar daddy." I raised my eyebrows and she nodded. "Then he tried to feel me up. It's a shame. I would've loved a sugar daddy."

"I'm sure you'll find one."

"Would you have been mad if I had one?" I shook my head.

"I'd laugh and make you pay for lunch."

"Then maybe I should make a bigger effort to get one."

"Maybe." I grinned and Max sighed. "You okay?"

"We need to go get your car and I'm not in the mood for Hope's shit."

"Do you want me to come with?"

"No. I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Have fun."

"I always do." Max climbed out of bed and padded over to the bathroom. I sat up and grabbed my phone, checking my emails.

I waited outside the apartment complex, scouting out the area. It was a nice place in a nice neighborhood. I watched someone enter the building and I sighed. I checked my watch and as if she could sense it, Max appeared in the lobby.

The girl from before stopped her and they chatted before Max came out, frowning.

"You okay?"

"Let's take the long way home." I unlocked the car and got in, somewhat questioning Max.

I asked Max the burning question as soon as we had pulled away. "Who was that?"

"I think she's my stalker." I glanced at Max, trying not to swerve. "She was the one who slashed the tires on Halloween and then she was there the day we had lunch with the girls."

"Shit."

"Yea."

"What has she said?"

"She's questioned my career, called me the mystery girl and told me she was just watching out for me."

"And she slashed my tires?" Max nodded. "Good god."

"What if she comes to the house?"

"Don't worry about that now. We'll figure it out when the time comes."

"I know. I just can't get the fear out of the back of my head."

I paused, trying to organize my thoughts. "You up for a run?"

"Why would I want to go running?"

"It'll help you clear your mind. It'll be relaxing."

"Vin, we have shit to do. And I'm still hungover as shit."

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow." Max grinned and buried her face into my chest, wrapping her arms around me. "I know we've got things to do but I just wanna stay like this. Just a minute."

"Take as much time as you need."

I watched as Max slept halfway on my chest, arms loosely wrapped around me. I grinned and turned my attention back to my phone

Miss Nikita Dragun

yeah yeah I'll get the necklace.
you gotta Venmo me tho
I'm not made of money

how much?

At least 60.

Nikita

I gotta get gas

I quietly laughed to myself and sent the money.

love you thank you babe
I'm on my way now

I played on my phone until I had no other choice than to get up. Max awoke and groaned, collapsing back into bed. I shook my head and closed the door behind me. I shook out my hair and jogged down the stairs, checking the front door. I picked up some Amazon packages and a small pink striped bag. I peeked inside and saw an autographed picture of Nikita.

I came back upstairs, sitting at my desk as I opened my packages. I felt her hands on my shoulders before I heard her.

"Anything for me?"

"No. Just some streaming shit and a care package from Nikita."

"Boo. You're supposed to spoil me silly."

"Maybe one day."

"Maybe." Max kissed me on my cheek and I grinned.

"You wanna go to the movies tonight? One last night out before you start moving into your new bedroom."

"Huh?"

"Renata is coming in like a week and a half. I'm not saying she's not trust worthy but Thomas and I thought it would be best if you had your own bedroom. For now."

"Sure. Movies. Candy. Handjobs." I laughed and Max toyed with my hair.

"What did you do with the stuff from your apartment?"

"Still there. I've yet to actually and officially move."

"We should go get all that."

"I plan on bring it all back after Thanksgiving. I'm going up to Montana and I'll make a pit stop in Seattle."

"How's the going to work?"

"I fly out to Montana, drive home, make some pit stops and come home. It'll be like a three day adventure."

"Pit stops?"

"Forks, La Push, Sacramento, the Golden Gate Bridge, Portland, the works."

"Forks? Hoping to find Edward?"

"More like Emmett."

"So you like your men hunky and muscular?"

"Yea, don't know how I got stuck with you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

55.5K 708 41
you have just graduated high school and you couldn't be happier. at a party after the ceremony you download an app called tiktok. one day your video...
32.6K 216 10
Just a wholesome Y/n x Vinnie fanfic :)
32.4K 161 61
TW SH ED Anxiety Depression Suicide when a girl is in love with the famous Vinnie hacker. will she make it out alive or will the haters win, y/n ha...
19.5K 250 21
When Y/N blows up on tiktok she meets all the tiktokers and also the Hype House. She meets Vinnie and they become best friends and hang out all the t...