| Devious Siren | {18+}

By desserenee

(SLOWLY EDITING) "I've always had a feeling it was you, but I was blinded by love to believe it." he says. "... More

Prologue
Playlist
{1} Dal Bons
{2} Guerrilla
{3} Flower
{4} Apartment
{5} Malicious
{6} Canvas
{7} Surrender
{8} Dash
{9} Resentful
{10} Premium
{11} Indulgent
{12} Dangerous
{13} Mayhem
{14} Delusional
{15} Triad
{16} Similar
{17} Tutelage
{18} Experience
{19} Welcome
{20} Beguile
{21} Safe
{22} Dubious
{23} Yearn
{24} Benevolent
{25} Catastrophe
{26} Bizarre
{27} Devine
{28} Details
{29} Addled
{31} Secrets
{32} Agony
{33} Revenge
{34} Collar
{35} Constant
{36} Stolen
{37} Proprietorial
{38} Countless
{39} Homecoming
{40} Odious
{41} Peacemaker
{42} Inadequate
{43} Supervision
{44} Procedure
{45} Reckless
{46} Disregard
{47} Doyenne
{48} Respite
{49} Actions
{50} Consequences
{51} Inevitable
{52} Ultimatum

{30} Party

49 2 0
By desserenee

Reign

"Did you call your mom and tell her the time?" Luca reminds me.

Today is the Christmas party, which means everyone will be here today. "I did. What did you do with Messiah's gifts?" I ask double checking Dash's dog bag. Ms.Bruna offered to take care of him while we're at the party.

Messiah that little boy is something else. I swear he acts as if i'm his mother. He told me that he only wanted a dagger with his name engraved on it. Luca got it for him, while I got him some other things. I wanted him to experience a real Christmas, the boy grew up on the streets after his parents were killed by Luca's grandfather but he doesn't know that. That's the whole reason why Luca took him in, he felt guilty knowing his grandfather killed them for no apparent reason.

"Yeah, it's in the closet." We'll exchange gifts here when we come back. I walk over to him and help him button up his shirt. "Will you be okay? I just realized I didn't ask if you're okay with going. I'm sorry." He asks.

I look up at him and see his eyes filled with sincerity.

I love this man. I do.

I place my hands on the sides of his face. "You're too good for me, I don't deserve you." I barely say above a whisper. We stare in each other's eyes for what feels like eternity. I can't kill him. I won't kill him. Fuck what my father says. I love him.

I love Luca.

"Baby, why are you crying?" I feel his thumb swipe across my cheek. Should I tell him. No at least not right now. Wait till tonight.

"I'm just so thankful for you." You're everything to me. Is what I want to continue saying but I don't. He smiles down and me and gives me a kiss filled with nothing but love.

He pulls away. "I l-." No. Don't. I cover his mouth with my hand. I shake my head and close my eyes, trying to ignore what he he was about to say. "No, you can't Luca, you don't know what you're saying. It's too early."

He looks at his watch. "It's four p.m., do I need to wait till eight?" He smirks at the joke.

"You know what I mean Tae, it hasn't even been a full month since i've been back. How can you feel that way?" I feel myself start to have a panic attack.

"Hey, calm down, it's okay." He says softly and pulls me against his chest. "What happened to you, my love?"

I wish I could tell you.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~
Raven

Ms.Dina and I walk into the venue where the party is being held. I'm met with a glass of champagne the moment my foot steps through. I grab it and Ms.Dina takes it out of my hand and gives me a look.

"What? I wasn't going to drink it." I mumble.

"I couldn't tell." She says and I spot Aubrei talking to her boyfriend. I let go of Dina's hand and walk towards them. Someone bumps into me hard and I almost trip but regain my balance. I look to that person and see it's a boy.

"Woah i'm sorry, no need for the death stare." He says holding his hands up in surrender. I didn't realize I was giving him a death stare. I nod and continue walking, he follows me. I stop and stare at him. "I'm not following you doll, i'm heading to my parents." I scrunch my face up at the nickname and look to where he points. There's no one over there except for Aubrei and Luca. "You don't like the name doll?" I shake my head. "Then what's your name?" Shit. Why does he have to ask questions? I sign my name even though he probably won't understand then walk away.

"Raven? Is that your name?" I halt in my steps. I look at the boy and give him a curious glare. "My grannie was deaf. I'm Messiah by the way." He sticks his hand out and I look at it. I know what he wants me to do but I don't understand why. Why do we need to introduce ourselves when this will be the last time we see each other? He grabs my hand and places it in his and shakes. I feel someone stare at me and I turn to look at the person, it's Roman. He raises his eyebrows and I look away, I snatch my hand from the boy and continue to walk.

Messiah catches up with me and we both stop in front of Aubrei and Luca. Luca waves and Brei pulls me into a hug. "I'm here too." The boy says, I feel one of my curls being pulled and I smack the hand away. "Ouch, damn girl. We haven't even had our first date and you're already abusive." I roll my eyes and smile at the joke.

"Stop cussing." Luca says and smacks the back of his head.

"I see you made a friend." She gives me a smile and leans her head a bit to the side. I know she's nodding towards Roman, worried about what he will do. I sign he's not my friend and smile knowing she only knows certain words. Dina comes over and hugs both Aubrei and Luca.

"Luca, I suppose you're taking good care of my daughter." Dina says in her proper accent and I roll my eyes. This lady.

"I am, but she's mostly been taking care of me." He pulls Aubrei closer and kisses her hand. They're so cute. I feel bad for the both of them. Even a blind person could see they really love each other.

"That's what I like to hear, I expect grandkids soon." Luca's eyes go wide and Aubrei gives Dina a deadly glare.

"And they should be here soon, Dina. After all my boy is going to need an heir." I turn around and see a white man and Roman. The man eyes me and his eyebrows furrow together as if he's trying to recognize who I am.

"Can we not talk about MY fucking womb?" Aubrei says angrily and i'm the only one who knows why. She walks away i'm about to follow her but Luca beats me to it.

Aubrei and I had a serious talk two days before leaving for New York. She told me that she doesn't think she can have kids. Doctors told her that there is a 67% percent chance that if she were to get pregnant, the baby wouldn't make it. And it all comes from her childhood experiences. But if there was a miracle, her body would only let her have one child. That's the reason why she doesn't like talking about kids.

"Hey, can I talk to you?" Messiah asks and I nod. I don't even think about looking behind me. I'm already in trouble might as well keep adding fuel to the flame. We walk towards a table filled with all types of treats and my mouth waters. We both grab a plate and start to fill them up, and we walk to another part of the building out of everyone's sight. I'm a little skeptical but not that skeptical, if he were to try something I would gauge his vocal chord out. We take a seat at the round table. He looks at me and takes a deep breath. While waiting for him to speak I take a bite of my strawberry. "Is Aubrei mad because their making plans with her body or because she's knows Luca will won't nothing to do with her once he finds out." I stop eating.

"Finds out what?" I sign and eye him curiously.

"That she's Riley." In a quick motion I hold my blade against his neck.

"How the fuck do you know that?" I finally speak and his eyes go wide.

"You can talk? I thought you were mute."

"Answer!" I press the blade harder until it breaks skin.

He punches me in my face and grabs my arm twisting it in a uncomfortable position. I throw my head into his nose and punch him in his gut. He leans over and i'm about to kick him but he grabs my leg and pulls it making me fall. He sits on top of me and draws his fist back like he's about to punch me again, I yell at him to stop.

"Wait! Wait! Wait! Please." He stops. He actually stops. I didn't think it would really work. I look at his face and see he's pissed, his nose is bloody as well. Good thing we're both wearing red because it's about to get bloodier. I pull another knife from my back and I go to stab him but my arm is caught. I look up to see by who and it's Aubrei. Dina and Roman rush in behind her and he locks the door.

There's a look in Aubrei's eye that's both terrifying and astonishing. Almost inhumane. I see her eye and lip twitch, which is a early sign of her about to go off.

"You two better explain, what the fuck is going on now." She spits out venomously. Looking at both of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
139K 3.2K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
319K 8.5K 37
"I'm going to bury myself so deep inside you it will leave you feeling empty when I'm gone," He whispers breathlessly in my ear. I gulp feeling the a...
98.5K 6.4K 27
DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable enough to steal your fate and entwine w...