The female partner just wants...

By Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... More

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

16-20

879 8 1
By Darkknight123457

Chapter 16 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [15]

    Wu Youyou watched Ling Xuan climbing the pit over and over again. When he challenged the top of the pit for the sixth time, he couldn't help it: "Come on, don't climb, you can't climb out."

    Ling Xuanyi Refusing to admit defeat, he rolled up his sleeves again: "I still don't believe it! It's such a pit, can I not climb out of Ling Xuan?!"

    You really can't climb out.

    Wu Youyou murmured Ling Xuan silently in her heart, then stood up and lifted Ling Xuan, who had already begun to climb the pit, from the pit wall: "You still accept your fate! Don't waste your energy here!"

    Ling Xuan: " …………"

    Ling Xuan: "What should we do then! Are we two going to spend our lives at the bottom of this pit?!"

    Unlike Ling Xuan's anxiety, Wu You You is very calm: "Don't worry, my master only gives me a holiday. Until today. If I don’t go back today, he will send someone to find me."

    Upon hearing this, Ling Xuan's eyes lit up: "Then when will he find us?!"

    Wu You You: "I don't know."

    Ling Xuan "..."

    Ling Xuan: "I don't know why you are so confident!! Make me happy!!"

    Wu Youyou glanced at Ling Xuan: "What else should I do? Hold your head with you Do you cry?"

    Ling Xuan: "..."

    Wu You You: "Instead of thinking about going out so anxiously, it's better to settle down and wait for rescue with peace of mind."

    Ling Xuan: "...oh."

    ————

    OK After waiting for rescue, Ling Xuan finally stopped.

    Bottom of the two big eyes bulging eyes looked at each other for a long time, but finally could not stand before Ling Xuan, an invitation to Wu lengthy: "Little aunties, good boring ah ...... we both fight, OK?!"

    Finished In this sentence, Ling Xuan consciously used the words improperly, and quickly changed his words: "No, learn from each other! Learn from each other!"

    Wu Youyou has been studying for more than five months under the school of Dongxu, and is about to verify his progress. Dang Even accepted Ling Xuan's invitation: "Come on, let's learn from each other!"

    ————

    More than half an hour In the past...

    Ling Xuan who was abused by Wu You You's blood: "Stop! Stop!"

    Wu You You stopped graciously: "What's the matter?"

    Ling Xuan clutched his chest: "Fight...well, let's discuss! It's boring to learn from each other! Let's change another one!"

    Wu You You raised her eyebrows: "What?"

    "Ah this..."

    Ling Xuan was asked.

    However, Ling Xuan was only annoyed for thirty seconds.

    He had a good idea right away.

    "We play... Gobang?"

    "Yes."

    ——This

    time, Ling Xuan lasted for half an hour.

    Wudou changed into Wendou, and Ling Xuan was still abused by blood.

    Looking at the Tianzige that hadn't been drawn on the ground for a long time, Ling Xuan's face was incredulous-am I such a dish? ?

    I'm invincible in the Heavenly Court! !

    Even the imperial grandmother and imperial grandfather lost to me! !

    When Wu Youyou won the victory and was about to erase the old board and draw a new one, Ling Xuan stopped doing it again: "Gobang is boring! Let's change it!"

    Wu Youyou raised his eyebrows again: "What are you playing?"

    Ling Xuan thought hard, and then...

    "Let's play Idiom Solitaire!"

    ————

    Idiom Solitaire played for a quarter of an hour.

    The two immediately entered the infinite loop of "someone outside the human".

    Ling Xuan, who knew that the reserve of idioms was not as large as Wu Youyou’s, hurriedly closed it: "Idiom Solitaire is boring! Let’s change it!"

    ————In the

    next hour, Ling Xuan and Wu Youyou changed a few more. game.

    From turning over the flower rope to guessing you better than me, to guessing and brain teasing...

    Ling Xuan lost very smashingly.

    In the end, Ling Xuan quit!

    "Do not play do not play!" Ling Xuan angry like a mouth stuffed with nuts, like hamsters, cheek grumpy "But you have to play no matter Zeyang! That is not interesting!"

    Seeing is that Ling Xuan With a black face, Wu Youyou's intestines have long been laughing together. But Wu Youyou, who relied on his status as an elder, resisted the urge to laugh wildly, with a majestic look: "It's not to blame you, how can I say that I am also twenty years older than you. I have eaten more rice for twenty years, but it is still different. . "

    " what?! you only twenty years older than me?! "

    Ling Xuan shocked.

    Wu Youyou nodded: "Yes. I remember the year when your father took you to the underworld, I was only twenty."

    Ling Xuan suddenly became excited: "No wonder I said why I fell in love with you like this! So we two It’s about the same size!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Ling Xuan: "Then I'll call you big brother from now on! Little sister-aunt or something, it's too awkward to cry!"

    Wu Youyou: "Ah no...how can you? Call me eldest brother?! This generation is wrong!!"

    Ling Xuan didn't care about it in the slightest: "What's wrong with this! I call your eldest brother, you call my elder brother, let's talk about each other, nothing wrong!"

    Wu You You: " ......"

    Wu You You: "Although...you should call me'Eldest Sister', right?"

    Ling Xuan gave Wu Youyou a glance, and asked her, "Which words do you think is more powerful, "Big Brother" and "Big Sister"?"

    Hearing Ling Xuan's words, Wu You You made a serious comparison and then fell silent. .

    Ling Xuan was right. 'Big Brother' is full of the taste of joy and enmity, but it is called'Big Sister'... just like the big sister who sells vegetables in the vegetable market...

    "That's it." Wu Youyou compromised, "You just call me Brother

    Wu !" Wu Youyou's words fell, and Ling Xuan happily jumped up from the ground, and he opened his arms to     pounce on Wu Youyou——

    "Big! Brother——!"

When you were on your body, there was a grim voice over the two of them—

    "Ling Xuan, you are in trouble again."

    ————

    This voice is like a basin of ice water, pouring Ling Xuan from beginning to end. Chilling.

    Ling Xuan, who had already leapt into the air, shook his body and immediately stiffened and fell with a thunderous force. He knelt on the ground with a "boom--" and turned into a stone statue.

    Hearing this voice, Wu Youyou's face suddenly showed joy, and he raised his head and looked up: "Brother!"

    I saw Prince Ling Heng standing on the edge of the pit, lowering his head and looking down.

    "Bound Array, Golden Fulu Prohibition Talisman..." Prince Ling Heng said the mystery in the pit, and then smiled coldly, "Ling Xuan, you kid, pretty good."

    Although Prince Ling Heng was covered with a hair band, But Ling Xuan still felt the cold gaze he cast on him.

    Ling Xuan couldn't help shivering, and hurriedly straightened his knees, his body was straight, his feet were close together, his hands were firmly on his thighs, his head was lowered, and he didn't dare to say anything.

    Wu Youyou saw Ling Xuan's nervousness.

    After the two stayed together in the pit for so long, proletarian revolutionary friendship had long been formed.

    Besides, Ling Xuan called her "Big Brother" just now!

    The younger brother got into trouble, can the eldest brother not cover it? !

    With that in mind, Wu Youyou said without hesitation, breaking the tense atmosphere on the scene: "Brother, Xuan'er didn't do anything extraordinary, so don't be angry with him~~"

    After that, Wu Youyou waved at Prince Ling Heng again, and added: "You throw a rope down and pull us up~"

    ——With

    the assistance of Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou and Ling Xuan climbed smoothly. Outside the pit.

    Sunlight is seen all year round in Mount Xumi, so the outside is still bright.

    Originally, Prince Ling Heng intended to severely reprimand and punish his naughty son, but when he saw Ling Xuan's face, he was taken aback for a while, but he forgot the curse.

    Wu Youyou had made up his mind to cover Ling Xuan. Seeing Prince Ling Heng startled now, Wu Youyou immediately came over and grabbed Ling Xuan, pinched his chin and lifted it up to show Prince Ling Heng Ling Xuan's big painted face.

    "Brother, does this kid Ling Xuan follow his mother's IQ?! He and I have been playing games in the pit for so long and have never won! Look at his face, this, this, and this! It's all about it! Let me wipe the ashes if I lose!"

    Wu Youyou said while twisting Ling Xuan's face in four directions, showing Prince Ling Heng his face painted like a flower cat.

    With that, Wu lengthy hindsight suddenly realized that he seems to say bad things about the Conservation] emblem, and quickly went on to explain: "!!! Ah no, I absolutely did not say sister-in-law just not smart brothers do not misunderstand the meaning of"

    such a Interrupting, Wu Youyou felt that the frosty aura of Prince Ling Heng had faded a lot.

    "So I thought that Xuan'er was not smart with him|mother." Prince Ling Heng said lightly, with a faint smile on the corner of his mouth, "but now it seems...he is much stupid than his|mother."

    What Prince Ling Heng said made Wu Youyou startled.

    Why does this brother sound so awkward...?

    Isn't it me who plays the game with Ling Xuan? How did he come to the conclusion that Zhang Youhui is smarter than Ling Xuan? !

    Seeing the suspicious look on Wu Youyou's face, the arc of Prince Ling Heng's mouth became more obvious: "Okay, it's not too early. I'll send you back to Yujing, the capital of Xuande."

    Wu Youyou is not entangled. Hearing Prince Ling Heng's words like this, he put aside the little entanglements in his heart.

    After thinking about it, Wu Youyou replied, "Thank you, brother, for your kindness. I'll just go back by myself. You can take your children home early."

    Prince Ling Heng raised his eyebrows slightly: "You are not afraid of master scolding you when you go back? I'll go with you. I can also help you speak."

    Prince Ling Heng's words hit the bullseye, and he hesitated to say Wu Youyou directly: "Ah..."

    He took Wu Youyou's hand naturally, and Prince Ling Heng couldn't help but say. Take her on Xiangyun and leave.

    ————The prince Ling Heng was so powerful that he disappeared behind the clouds with Wu You You in the blink of an eye.

    When the mortals who were climbing saw Prince Ling Heng and Wu Youyou, they knelt down on the ground with excitement, bowed their heads in worship, and shouted "Gods!"

    Hearing the shouts of mortals one after another, they were left behind by the pit by Prince Ling Heng. Hualian Ling Xuan: "..."

    I was just like that... was I just abandoned? !

    father! Do you want my son? ! !

    Ling Xuan looked unlovable, staring blankly at the direction where Prince Ling Heng and Wu Youyou disappeared.

    Dad——!

    Am I really, really, really your own son? !

Chapter 17 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [16]

    Sure enough, as Prince Ling Heng said, Wu Youyou was severely reprimanded by the old man Dongxu for returning late.

    By the way, Prince Ling Heng, who had not educated his son, also scolded severely.

    After scolding the two apprentices, the old man Dong Xu felt relieved, and his expression relaxed.

    Prince Ling Heng guessed that the old man Dongxu was thinking about how to punish Wu Youyou, and hurriedly opened his mouth to meet him: "Master has been scolding for so long, is he hungry? Disciple is going to make you a bowl of Yangchun noodles?"

    Ling Prince Heng's words fell, and the old man

    Dongxu glanced at him coldly and complained: "You better stop! You are tossing and tossing, do you think the hole in your chest is not big enough?" Yunyou was startled.

    What chest hole?

    Prince Ling Heng noticed Wu Youyou's doubts, he hurriedly gave the old man Dongxu a wink, and pulled the topic aside: "Master, what nonsense are you talking about, where are there holes?

    " Pretend not to see his eyes. The old man Dong Xu stretched out his hand and grabbed the collar of Prince Ling Heng's shirt.

    The old man Dongxu's movements were as fast as lightning, and Prince Ling Heng had no time to take precautions, so he ripped off his outer robe with a "swish", revealing his middle clothes.

    Seeing the tragic state of Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou couldn't help covering her mouth and exclaiming.

    I saw that the area on Prince Ling Heng's left chest was dyed red with blood, and the original color of the middle clothes could hardly be seen. This blood color is divided into black red and bright red. The black and red were dyed earlier, and the bright red was just oozing out. The two reds are stacked together, which is especially shocking.

    Seeing the shock on Wu Youyou's face instantly turned into worry, Prince Ling Heng quickly broke away the old man's hand and pulled up the front of his robe to cover his wound.

    "Don't worry, Youyou, I'm fine."

    Prince Ling Heng comforted Wu Youyou.

    But Wu Youyou's mind was filled with the black and bright red blood, and he couldn't listen to Prince Ling Heng's words at all.

    Ignoring that the old man Dong Xu was on the side, Wu Youyou walked to Prince Ling Heng's side in three and two steps, changed into a teacher's chair and let him sit down, then bent down to pick up his clothes.

    "I'm fine."

    Prince Ling Heng was so frightened that he quickly grabbed Wu Youyou's outstretched hand.

    Wu Youyou was concerned about Prince Ling Heng's injury, and without hesitation, he put Prince Ling Heng aside: "Let me see."

    After saying that, Wu Youyou directly stretched out his hand to pull Prince Ling Heng's clothes. .

    When Wu Youyou used force (?) on Prince Ling Heng, the old man Dong Xu left the scene very wisely, leaving a space for the two of them to be alone.

    Once he started, Wu Youyou was even more extreme than the old man Dongxu. This time, she not only tore off Prince Ling Heng's robe, but even his middle clothes.

    Wu Youyou directly stripped off the clothes on Prince Ling Heng's upper body.

    Seeing that the gauze wrapped around Prince Ling Heng's chest was also dyed red with blood, Wu Youyou's nose suddenly became sour.

    Seeing Wu Youyou so blatantly looking at her bare chest - even if it was covered with gauze - Prince Ling Heng's ears were all red.

    It was red as if it was about to drip blood.

    Prince Ling Heng wanted to say something to break the somewhat strange and awkward atmosphere in front of him, but when he opened his mouth, he felt dry and speechless.

    Wu Youyou only saw Prince Ling Heng's injury, and he didn't dare to speak loudly: "Why are you hurt so badly..."

    Seeing Wu Youyou's red eyes, as if he was about to cry, Prince Ling Heng was suddenly distraught. Ma, he immediately forgot about his naked upper body, and reassured Wu Youyou: "I'm fine, Yoyo, my injury just looks serious, but it doesn't hurt at all..."

    Wu Youyou thought I went to touch Prince Ling Heng's wound, but I was afraid that he would hurt, so I stretched out my hand and retracted it: "Who wrapped your wound... How did you wrap it up like a zongzi..."

    Asked by Wu Youyou like this, Prince Ling Heng felt a little guilty: "...I asked Xuan'er to handle it for me."

    Prince Ling Heng didn't want to declare the conflict between himself and the dragon mother, so he didn't let outsiders deal with the wound.

    "...This Ling Xuan, who is clumsy, actually wrapped your wound like this... When he wrapped it, did it hurt you?" Wu Youyou asked softly while holding back the choked throat. While reaching out to peel off the gauze on Prince Ling Heng's chest, "...let me wrap it again for you."

    Wu Youyou's movements were light and fast, and Prince Ling Heng didn't even have time to say refusal, so she quickly peeled it off. Open the gauze.

    The gauze on Prince Ling Heng's body was completely removed, and Wu Youyou could see his wound.

    In an instant, Wu Youyou's heart stinged fiercely.

    Then, as if countless needles followed, the stinging pain was so dense that Wu Youyou could hardly breathe.

    "Pada—"

    Two pea-sized tears fell from Wu Youyou's eyes and hit the ground heavily.

    It also hit Prince Ling Heng's heart heavily.

    Seeing Wu Youyou shed tears, Prince Ling Heng panicked in his heart, and quickly reached out to hold her: "Yuyou, don't cry..."

    Prince Ling Heng made this big move, and suddenly, it touched the wound and hurt him I couldn't help groaning.

    Seeing that blood oozes from Prince Ling Heng's wound again, Wu Youyou hurriedly held him down: "Don't move!"

    "Then don't cry." Prince Ling Heng's tone was a little eager, "Seeing you cry, I feel in my heart. It's uncomfortable."

    That's what she said, but Wu Youyou couldn't hold back her tears.

    She activated the spell, condensed a light beam that could repair the wound on her fingertips, and slowly approached Prince Ling Heng's wound.

    "Why are you... injured so badly..." Wu Youyou choked, while treating Prince Ling Heng while complaining, "Since your injury is so severe, why don't you let Tai Shang Lao Jun treat you, just let Ling Xuan be simple Bandage it? You should take good care of your wounds at home and don't run around! Look, the wounds are open again..."

    Listening to Wu Youyou's broken thoughts, she watched her frown and focused on herself While treating the wound, Prince Ling Heng suddenly felt like he was in a different world.

    He suddenly felt that he had something to say to her, but when he opened his mouth, he couldn't.

    Thousands of words, in the end, it will also become a sentence -

    "Yuyou, don't cry."

    ——Wu

    Youyou thought that Prince Ling Heng's injury would be so serious because he didn't pay attention to it and let Ling Xuan mess it up. .

    However, after finding that Prince Ling Heng's blood could not be stopped after two consecutive exercises, Wu Youyou guessed that Prince Ling Heng's injury was not easy.

    who hurt him? !

    Among these three realms and six realms, is there anyone who can hurt him? !

    Just when Wu Youyou thought more and more sad, the more she thought about it, the more she didn't understand, the voice of the old man Dongxu rang in her ear: "Liu, don't toss. Xiao Wu's injury has not been well maintained for ten or eight years. Yes. You give him medicine first, and then tell him to hurry back to Heaven to recuperate!"

    As soon as the old man Dong Xu finished speaking, a golden light flashed around Wu Youyou.

    In the spherical golden light, a suet jade bottle was firmly standing.

    This is the wound medicine sent by the old man Dongxu to Wu Youyou.

    Hearing what the old man Dongxu said, Wu Youyou was sure - with her current cultivation, she couldn't heal the wounds on Prince Ling Heng's body.

    It is estimated that even the old master Dongxu is enough.

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou gave up struggling.

    Wu Youyou took the suet jade thin-necked bottle out of the golden light, removed the stopper, and carefully poured the medicinal powder inside onto Prince Ling Heng's wound, and then carefully wrapped him with gauze.

    Prince Ling Heng was really hurt too badly.

    As soon as the snow-white gauze covered his wound, it was immediately stained red with blood.

    Seeing that Wu Youyou's eyes were closed again, Prince Ling Heng raised his head, raised his hand, and gently wiped away the tears from the corner of Wu Youyou's eyes.

    "Yuyou, don't cry. I really don't feel pain."

    ——Wu

    Youyou re-bandaged Prince Ling Heng's wound, and immediately drove him back to heaven.

    After all, the old master Dongxu said that Prince Ling Heng's wound needs to be recuperated.

    And her being with him will only make his heart more chaotic.

    ——Although

    Prince Ling Heng really wanted to stay with Wu Youyou for a while, he also knew clearly that he should leave.

    He didn't want her to worry, let alone make her cry.

    Prince Ling Heng returned to Heaven.

    When he was about to get home, from a distance, Prince Ling Heng saw Ling Xuan who was looking forward to the door of Yuehua Palace.

    Seeing his son who was too mischievous, Prince Ling Heng suddenly had a headache—whose temperament did this child follow? !

    Prince Ling Heng felt that his wound seemed to have opened again.

    When Prince Ling Heng saw Ling Xuan, Ling Xuan also saw his own father.

    Calling "Father" loudly, Ling Xuan flew to the face of Prince Ling Heng, knelt down in front of him with a "puff", then kowtowed his head smoothly, and raised his head again, looking remorseful and remorseful. : "Father! The child knows that he has made a big mistake today! He is willing to be punished by his father!"

Chapter 18 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [Seventeen]

    Prince Ling Heng stopped, looked down at his son, who was kneeling at his feet, and said, "You get up first."

    Prince Ling Heng's tone was obviously without any emotion, but it made Ling Xuan's scalp tingle for a while - my father, he ...is this angry? !

    Ling Xuan was so frightened that he hurriedly kowtowed with a "dong", and then fell on the ground, "I don't dare!"

    "Heh." Prince Ling Heng sneered, "I did such an amazing job before, but now I know I'm afraid? "

    Ling Xuan didn't dare to make a sound.

    "I told you to get up." Prince Ling Heng emphasized again, "Do you want me to help you when you don't move?"

    This time Ling Xuan made sure that his father really agreed to get up, and immediately crawled off the ground. Woke up.

    Then, bowing his head, he stood beside him obediently: "What are your orders from Daddy?"

    Prince Ling Heng pondered for a moment, then said: "Tell me what happened today from beginning to end, and don't miss any details. "

    ——Ling

    Xuan is not stupid. He knew that although Prince Ling Heng said "today", all he wanted to hear was what happened after he met Wu Youyou.

    Daddy is real... he attaches great importance to big brother.

    Ling Xuan thought about it, but he was not angry at all.

    There are even some happy ones.

    This is a feeling that has never been seen before, and Ling Xuan finds it very novel.

    Maybe it's because the eldest brother is different from the women Daddy met before, and he also likes her, so he doesn't mind Daddy attaching so much importance to her.

    Ling Xuan thought about it, just as he was about to speak, he saw the blood oozing from Prince Ling Heng's chest.

    After hesitating for a while, Ling Xuan dared to take care of his own father: "Dad... your wound looks like it has opened again... or you should take a good rest today and talk to you in detail tomorrow. Come?"

    Ling Xuan's words fell, and Prince Ling Heng turned his head.

    Although Prince Ling Heng's eyes were covered by the hair band, Ling Xuan felt the sharp knife-like gaze from his father for the first time.

    Being stabbed by Prince Ling Heng's eye knife, Ling Xuan only felt a chill on the back of his head, and immediately stood at attention.

    "If you tell me, just tell me, why is there so much nonsense?"

    Prince Ling Heng said coldly.

    Ling Xuan hurriedly responded with a "yes", then flattered and came to support Prince Ling Heng: "The child will help Daddy into the house, let's talk in the house     .

    "

?) into the house.

    Ling Xuan helped Prince Ling Heng to sit down, and then brought the soup that he had boiled on the stove in the morning for Prince Ling Heng to drink. Only then did he tell Prince Ling Heng everything that happened today in detail.

    After talking about all the details of getting along with Wu Youyou today, Ling Xuan honestly stood aside and waited for his father's decision.

    Ling Xuan thought that if he played with Wu Youyou like this, his father would definitely be angry.

    Unexpectedly, Prince Ling Heng laughed instead.

    Smile so happy, so comfortable.

    "Everything that happened today is what she would do."

    ——It

    wasn't just Prince Ling Heng's smile that shocked Ling Xuan.

    What shocked him the most was that Prince Ling Heng actually knew exactly how Wu Youyou turned the flower rope and how many ways to play Gobang!

    Ling Xuan is about to doubt his life!

    "Dad! Have you found us long ago?! But you have been silent, just watching me and Da... uh no, little teacher playing games?!"

    Ling Xuan asked.

    Prince Ling Heng smiled and said nothing.

    After being a father and son for so many years, Ling Xuan naturally understood Prince Ling Heng's smile at a glance.

    He's saying he guessed wrong.

    Wrinkling his brows, Ling Xuan thought for a while, and then guessed: "Could it be that you played these games with the little sister-in-law before?!"

    Hearing Ling Xuan's question, Prince Ling Heng first shook his head, then nodded again.

    "It's considered to be playing together."

    Prince Ling Heng replied to

    Ling Xuan: "..."

    What does "it's considered"?

    If you have played it, you have played it. If you haven't played it, you have never played it. What does it mean to have played it? !

    Although he complained wildly in his heart, Ling Xuan said nothing.

    He dare not.

    Fortunately, Prince Ling Heng didn't pay attention to his son's reaction. He was immersed in his own memories.     After a long time, Prince Ling Heng opened his mouth and said to

    Ling Xuan, "If you want to win her, it's not difficult. The next time you play rock-paper-scissors with her..."

Called to come, like this, and Ling Xuan carefully.

    Ling Xuan after listening to Prince Ling Heng's analysis: "..."

    ? ? ? ? ?

    Is what my dad said true? ! Big brother actually still has such outrageous stupidity... ahhh! Cute habits? !

    Next time I will definitely learn from her!

    ——Although

    Prince Lingheng sent Wu Youyou back to Yujing Mountain and explained to the old man Dongxu the reason for Wu Youyou's late return, the old man Dongxu still strictly followed the rules and punished Wu Youyou.

    In addition, the old man Dongxu also increased Wu Youyou's training by the way. The content of every basic skill is doubled!

    For example, Wu Youyou used to pick ten tanks of water every morning, but now she has to pick twenty tanks! !

    In the face of the escalation punishment, Wu Youyou really had no words to say.

    She knows that the master is for her own good...

    But can the additional training come step by step ah ah ah! ! !

    So fierce, she can't bear it! ! !

    ——While

    the daily homework was doubled, Wu Youyou estimated that he and the old man Dongxu had been mentoring and apprentice for almost half a year, and that he could open up a little bit of chatting.

    So, on the third day of returning to Yujing Mountain, while the old man Dongxu was checking his homework, Wu Youyou dared to ask him: "Master... How did the injury on the fifth senior brother's chest come from?"

    —— ——In the process of

    dressing Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou asked him how the injury came from.

    Prince Ling Heng said that he accidentally stumbled in the Heavenly Emperor's palace, and his chest hit the jade seal, causing the jade seal to poke it.

    The jade seal of the Emperor of Heaven was made of colored stones that Nuwa used to mend the sky, and it was full of spiritual power.

    But Wu Youyou didn't believe Prince Ling Heng's words at all.

    The edges of his wound are flat, and it looks like he was stabbed by a sharp weapon. How could it be chiseled by a jade seal? !

    He must be lying to her!

    However, Wu Youyou did not pierce Prince Ling Heng. She decided to start elsewhere and find out the truth.

    For example...their master, the old man Dongxu.

    ——Wu

    Youyou's question was only asked, and the old man Dongxu glanced over with his eagle eyes: "What? Feeling distressed?"

    Wu Youyou choked, and after a while, he replied with a smirk: "We are brothers and sisters anyway. , I'm concerned about Fifth Senior Brother's injury...isn't it normal?"

    Regarding Wu Youyou's explanation, the old man Dongxu did not make any statement.

    He only stroked his long beard and asked, "Want to know how he was injured?"

    Wu Youyou nodded frantically.

    The old man Dongxu looked at his little apprentice inexplicably for a long time, and then he replied leisurely: "Then you can ask him yourself."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Without getting a positive answer from the old man Dongxu, Wu Youyou was not idle either.

    She thought to herself: "Senior Brother No. 5 is the crown prince of the Nine Heavens, with the blood of the most noble dragon and phoenix clan on his body, and he is also your master's apprentice, skilled in spells... Who the hell hurt him? "

    You go and ask him yourself." The

    old man Dongxu repeated again.

    "That person not only hurt Fifth Senior Brother, but also made Fifth Senior Brother keep silent... Could it be that Fifth Senior Brother can't afford to offend him?"

    Wu Youyou didn't seem to hear Master's words, so he made an analysis on his own.

    "Ask him yourself." The

    old man Dong Xu cos repeater.

    "%#¥@..."

    "Ask him yourself."

    "&#%@$^..." "     Ask

    him yourself."

After a long time, Wu Youyou suddenly slapped her thigh and suddenly realized: "I see! The wound on the chest of Fifth Senior Brother was poked by the Emperor of Heaven!"

    "You..." The old man who had formed a conditioned reflex did not speak, and immediately Biting his own tongue, "Oh! It's not the Emperor of Heaven!"

    Finally the old man Dongxu said something different, Wu Youyou hurriedly hit the snake and followed the stick: "Who is that?!" The

    old man Dongxu: "...... "

    The old man Dongxu: "You go and ask him yourself."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    MD! Just ask! Who is afraid of who!

    "Master! I'm going to ask for leave tomorrow! I'm going to visit the fifth senior brother!"

    ——

    Wu Youyou originally just casually mentioned the matter of visiting Prince Ling Heng.

    She didn't hold out hope at all, thinking that the old man Dongxu would definitely refuse her request.

    But I never expected... the old man Dongxu agreed very readily? !

    The agreement of the old man Dongxu came so suddenly that Wu Youyou came to the East Gate of Heaven, and he still hasn't recovered.

    ... She has been 007 day and night in Xuandu Yujing for almost half a year, but in this short half month, she actually had to let go of the wind twice? !

    Really... unbelievable!

    Wu Youyou sighed with emotion, and glanced at the two rows of majestic and majestic Marshal Zhentian who were guarding the gate of Dongtianmen. She couldn't help but feel a little drum in her heart - I am such a low-ranking dragon girl of the East China Sea, I don't have any invitations. No one came to pick me up... Can I go to the Heavenly Palace?

    Why don't you just go back?

    But he went back without seeing Ah Heng... Wasn't it a waste of time?

    Just when Wu Youyou was debating whether or not to go forward, a small head suddenly popped out of Dongtianmen.

    It was a very beautiful boy, with a stature of eleven or twelve years old, and a ghostly appearance. Who else could it be if it wasn't Ling Xuan?

    Seeing Ling Xuan, Wu Youyou was suddenly shocked, stood on tiptoe and waved at Ling Xuan: "Ling Xuan!!"

    When Ling Xuan heard someone calling his name, he was stunned for a moment, and then quickly went to Wu Youyou. Look in the direction you are in.

    The moment he saw Wu Youyou, Ling Xuan smiled directly.

    "Brother--!"

    One call is not enough, and then there is a second and third call!

    "Big brother! Big brother, big brother—!"

    Ling Xuan shouted Wu Youyou loudly, opened his legs, and rushed towards her!

    Seeing Ling Xuan rushing in front of him like a little rocket, Wu Youyou couldn't help showing her aunt's smile.

    Ah no, big brother laughs.

    Wu Youyou subconsciously looked at Ling Xuan's back to see if anyone was following, and then asked him, "Why, are you alone today?"

    "I..." Ling Xuan got stuck when he opened his mouth, and turned his big black and white eyes. After turning around, he finally answered Wu Youyou's question with a smile, "My father is out~!"

    Hearing Ling Xuan's words, Wu Youyou suddenly felt empty: "Ah... isn't the fifth senior brother at home? "

    Yes~!" After saying that, Ling Xuan grabbed Wu Youyou's hand and suggested, "But big brother, you've already come here, so don't run for nothing! Let's go to the world to play. !"

    For some reason, Wu Youyou was very happy when she found out that she was with Ling Xuan.

    So, hearing Ling Xuan's proposal, Wu Youyou agreed without hesitation: "Okay! Let's go to the world to play~!"

    ——When

    Wu Youyou and Ling Xuan went down to the mortal world hand in hand, Prince Ling Heng, who was looking at the file in the Yuehua Palace study, sneezed abruptly.

    Then, followed by a second hit.

    As soon as the chest cavity exerted force, Prince Ling Heng felt that the wound on his chest showed signs of opening.

    Subconsciously pressing down on his painful chest, Prince Ling Heng turned his head and looked out the window involuntarily.

    Why do you feel... a little cold?

    Could it be that... I'll catch a cold too?

Chapter 19 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [18]

    After a trip to the world with Ling Xuan, Wu Youyou had to admit - this Ling Xuan is really a good player of the dandy! !

    There is no place in this world that he is not familiar with!

    Eat, drink, and have fun, he's everywhere!

    Under the leadership of Ling Xuan, Wu Youyou was so happy to play in the world!

    Fortunately, the joy of indulgence did not corrode Wu Youyou's nerves.

    She still remembered that she was going to visit her senior brother, Prince Ling Heng.

    When Wu Youyou said that she was going to Heaven, Ling Xuan's expression froze for a moment.

    But he immediately reacted: "Brother! How long have we been out?! My dad didn't come back so soon! Let's play two more places and go back!

    " I feel that Ling Xuan is his own!

    For his own people, Wu Youyou unconditionally trusts!

    Therefore, if Ling Xuan said that Prince Ling Heng did not come back so soon, then Prince Ling Heng must not come back so soon!

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou rolled Shui Lingling's big eyes and suggested, "We've spent a day playing in the world, and I'm tired of playing... How about I take you to the underworld to play?

    " With the word "underworld", the light in Ling Xuan's eyes shot directly into a high beam!

    "Ah!! Big brother, can you really take me to the underworld to play?" Ling Xuan jumped on the spot with excitement, "I have never been to the underworld in my life!!"

    Wu Youyou was a little surprised by Ling Xuan's answer.

    "Can't you?" Wu Youyou looked up and down Ling Xuan, with suspicion in her eyes, "Is there still a place in this world that you Ling Xuan has not been to?

    " What's wrong with the underworld..." Ling Xuan looked like he couldn't recall the vicissitudes of the past, so he almost lit a cigarette in his hand, "If he hadn't smashed the gate of the underworld back then, he would have made a lot of trouble in the Yama Hall... I've already broken into the underworld!"

    Wu Youyou almost died of laughter by Ling Xuan.

    After laughing and having fun for a while, Wu Youyou stretched out his right hand, hooked Ling Xuan's shoulder, and then put his left hand on his hips: "It's okay! It's not too late! Let's go! Brother, I'll take you on a day trip to the underworld!"

    ——Wu

    Youyou is an old acquaintance of the underworld.

    Wu Youyou led Ling Xuan across Huangquan Road and Wangchuan River, and then came to Xiangyun Pavilion, where his best friend, Yan Qiao, was warmly welcomed by the guards.

    When Wu Youyou stepped into the realm of the underworld, Yan Qiao got a report from the servant, saying that the little dragon girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea was here.

    In a hurry to go out to welcome.

    Since Wu Youyou entered the door of the old man Dongxu, the two good sisters have not seen each other for more than a year. Yan Qiao was full of doubts and waited to meet Wu Youyou for a detailed discussion.

    So, as soon as she saw Wu Youyou, Yan Qiao rushed forward, grabbed her hand, and went straight to the subject: "Yuyou! Are you on a date with Prince Ling Heng?!"

    Yan Qiao's speech The question was too steep, which directly choked Wu Youyou.

    After choking for a while, Wu Youyou gave Yan Qiao an unhappy glance and replied, "What's wrong with this! How can I be so good with Fifth Senior Brother?! We are just a simple Senior Brother and Sister relationship!!"

    "Really? "Yan Qiao has a face of disbelief, "The Three Realms and Six Paths have spread all over the world! It is said that Prince Ling Heng did not hesitate to cut his meridians to ask the old man to accept you as his disciple! He also goes to Yujing Mountain every day to be the cook for the old man Dongxu. Just so that I can meet you every day to relieve the pain of lovesickness! Also! Prince Ling Heng annoyed the Dragon Mother of the East China Sea because of you! No! The Dragon Mother is looking for blind dates for you all over the world, just to break up your relationship with you. Where's the Prince Ling Heng!"

    Yan Qiao directly confused Wu Youyou.

    And Ling Xuan who was standing behind Wu Youyou couldn't stop nodding: "Yes! Yes! That's right! I heard this too!"

    And, after Yan Qiao finished talking about these outside gossips, Ling Xuan added a few things: "Besides these, those fox spirits who have a crush on my father heard that my father is so affectionate to you, and they are all gearing up to think about it. Yujingshan is going to beat you up! Even my imperial grandmother began to inquire about you secretly, trying to confirm whether you are my father's good match!"

    Ling Xuan's words also attracted Yan Qiao to nod again and again: "Yes! Yes! That's right! I heard this too!"

    After Ling Xuan finished speaking, Yan Qiao, who had realized it later, finally discovered his existence.

    "Yuyou."

    Yan Qiao called Wu Youyou, then pointed to Ling Xuan, just about to ask her who he was.

    But when he saw Ling Xuan's appearance clearly, Yan Qiao was stunned for a moment, and then his eyes widened in disbelief: "Yuyou! Is this child the illegitimate child of your third brother?!"

    "Your third brother is so old. I haven't gotten married yet, is it because of him?!!"

    This  is the third time Ling Xuan has heard someone say that he is like Ao Bing, the third prince of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea.

    This made Ling Xuan become curious about Ao Bing.

    Because of the grievances between Prince Ling Heng and the underworld, Wu Youyou couldn't tell Yan Qiao directly about Ling Xuan's identity. So she simply followed Yan Qiao's words and answered vaguely: "He is not my third brother's child... However, he is also a relative of our old Ao family, so he looks like my third brother."

    "Oh... so Ah..." Yan Qiao responded suspiciously, looked at Ling Xuan up and down again, and murmured, "But it's too similar... It's just printed in a mold..."     For fear that Yan Qiao Seeing Ling Xuan's identity, Wu Youyou hurriedly stepped forward to hold her hand, half dragging her into Xiangyun Pavilion: "Okay! We haven't seen each other for so long, so don't stand outside and blow Is it cold? Let's go! Let's go into the room and talk!"     ——In     Yan Qiao's Xiangyun Pavilion, Wu Youyou received a very thorough baptism of three views.

    She finally realized how much nonsense the idle people can gossip about!

    What Prince Ling Heng rejuvenated with the second spring, and had a year-end love with the little dragon girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea!

    What is the little dragon girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace who does not learn well, covets power, and seduces Ling Heng, the Crown Prince of Heaven, in an attempt to enter the Yuehua Palace!

    What else is Prince Lingheng's mortal wife just a pretense, the biological mother of the eldest grandson of Emperor Jiuzhong is actually the little dragon girl Aoyou of the East China Sea Dragon Palace!

    Wait, wait, it's more exaggerated than what Yan Qiao said to Wu Youyou outside Xiangyun Pavilion!

    After hearing these melons related to him, Wu Youyou was full of question marks! !

    What is this all about? !

    outrageous! !

    ——After eating melons in this world for more than 140 years, Wu Youyou finally felt that the melons in his hands were not fragrant.

    Even, it's chewing on the teeth.

    Of course! Who can eat melons and feel delicious when they eat them? !

    The mind of the melon-eating girl Wu Youyou collapsed.

    ——Wu

    Youyou explained it to Yan Qiao very seriously, saying that her relationship with Prince Ling Heng was just an ordinary brother-sister relationship...

    But Yan Qiao didn't believe her! !

    Yan Qiao hugged her chest and looked at Wu Youyou's speech with an expression of "you make it up for me, and you continue to make it up for me".

    After the explanation, Wu Youyou was tired.

    She gave up struggling.

    "Whatever." Wu Youyou waved to Yan Qiao resignedly, "Do you believe it or not."

    Yan Qiao shrugged: "Facts speak louder than words."

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Okay."

    ——Wu  Youyou and Yan Qiao chatted for a while, and then took Ling Xuan for a walk around the underworld, and the time was almost over.

    She should go back to Yujing Mountain.

    Just as Wu Youyou was standing at the entrance of the underworld, saying goodbye to her best friend Yan Qiaoyi, a surprised voice suddenly came from behind: "Yuyou! Why are you here!!"

    Hearing this charming voice, Wu Youyou Suddenly my scalp numb, and I secretly screamed "No!"

    The few days when I returned to the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea a while ago caused Wu Youyou's heartache to be too great! She didn't even have to look back, she recognized this person directly through her collective goose bumps!

    Isn't this person Qingxian, the sixth prince of the Candy Candy from Qingqiu Country?

    She has to run away!

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou hurriedly said to Yan Qiao, "The broom star is here, I'll run away first!", and then pulled Lingxuan up and climbed to Xiangyun before slipping away.

    But this green string is not a fuel-efficient lamp.

    The moment he saw Wu Youyou, he was ready to chase. Therefore, Wu Youyou's auspicious cloud has just changed, and Qingxian is already standing on it.

    "Oh~! Yoyo~! Don't be in a hurry to leave~! We haven't seen each other for a long time~~ Let's talk about old times first~     !!

    "

I'm so fierce~~But, but people like your fierceness so much~( ω )~~"

    "..."

    "Yuyou~~"

    "Ah, ah, ah! Are you annoying!! You Come here again and I'll hit you!"

    "Yuyou, you're not willing to hit someone~~"

    "%...&*@!"

    Seeing Wu Youyou running ruthlessly in front, Qing Xian chasing slowly behind, Ling Xuan was silent for a long time, but he couldn't hold back, and asked the question in his heart: "Brother, didn't you say you wanted to hit him? Why didn't you hit him? ?" Is this kind of rambunctious bad embryo to keep him for Qingming if he doesn't beat him? !

    "If I can beat me, I won't do it?!" Wu Youyou rolled her eyes angrily, "Isn't this because I can't beat it?!"

    Qing Xian is also a 2,000-year-old fox spirit, and her body is covered with blue The blood of the royal family of Qiu Kingdom, received elite education since childhood, how could a three-legged cat like Wu Youyou be able to fight? !

    Wu Youyou, who has fought with Qingxian several times, has already recognized the truth!

    So she... chose to run away!

    ——Actually , the worst part is not being able to beat Qingxian.

    The worst part is that he can't even run away!

    Wu Youyou took Ling Xuan to run all the way, and finally ran out of Huangquan Road, Qingxian hit the accelerator directly with a spell!

    Seeing Qingxian shoot like a monkey in the sky, Ling Xuan immediately panicked!

    "Big brother! That bad embryo shot over!!"

    Ling Xuan finished speaking, and Qing Xian shot beside Wu Youyou!

    With pursed lips and a sinister smile, Qingxian stretched out five claws towards Wu Youyou: "Yu~~Yu~~~"

    Wu Youyou suddenly groaned.

    And Ling Xuan has opened his arms without hesitation, like an old hen protecting his cub, and stopped in front of Wu Youyou: "Don't touch my big brother!"

    Just when Qingxian's eagle claws were about to disturb Ling Xuan's face At that time, a golden light suddenly descended from the sky and slashed at Qing Xian's body!

    "Boom!" With an earth-

    shattering loud noise, Qing Xian was directly split into a golden-haired lion king with Bao Gong's face!

    Qing Xian's body shook violently, opened his mouth and exhaled a puff of black smoke, and then rolled his eyes, instantly turning into an upside-down onion that fell straight from the cloud.

    Qing Xian changed from a human shape to burning charcoal in a second, stunned Wu Youyou and Ling Xuan.

    At the same time, a familiar man's voice came from a distance above their heads.

    Deep, mellow, sullen.

    "Ling Xuan! You are in trouble again!!"

Chapter 20 The Little Dragon Girl of the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea [Nineteen]

    Sure enough, Xiao Kulong Lingxuan, who was originally high-spirited and had the courage to confront Prince Qingxian head-on, became a coward in seconds when he heard this voice.

    Twisting his waist, Ling Xuan, like a flexible loach, got behind Wu Youyou.

    Ling Xuan put his hands on Wu Youyou's shoulders, and hid himself behind her, and then howled in a low voice: "Big brother, save me!"

    At the same time, Prince Ling Heng was already riding the clouds, flying like the wind, and came to Wu Yoyo's side.

    Before Ling Xuan could stand still, Prince Ling Heng stretched out his hand to hold Wu Youyou, and without hesitation, pulled her from Ling Xuan's face to his own cloud.

    Ling Xuan suddenly had nothing to hide.

    Seeing the terrified expression on Ling Xuan's face, Wu Youyou felt anxious, and hurriedly stretched out his free hand, grabbed Prince Ling Heng's wrist, and shook it vigorously: "Senior brother, please don't. I'm angry with the child! Today, I proposed to come to the underworld! He just came with me!"

    "Yuyou, don't talk for him, what kind of monkey Ling Xuan is, how can I not know?"

    Prince Ling Heng is true He was angry, and his tone of voice was very blunt. At this time, Prince Ling Heng was a stern father, completely different from his gentle image when he was with Wu Youyou in private.

    Hearing his father's words, Ling Xuan knelt down hesitantly: "Dad...Dad! Baby, baby know it's wrong! I hope Daddy will punish him lightly!"

    Prince Ling Heng gave Ling Xuan a vicious look and handed him a hand. With a look of "I'll take care of you later", he lowered his head and glanced at the coke green string that fell to the ground and couldn't move, and then asked Wu Youyou, "Who is that person?"

    "Uh ..." Facing Prince Ling Heng's question, Wu Youyou felt a little guilty inexplicably, "He...he is the sixth prince of Qingqiu Country, Qing Xian."

    "Qing Xian?" Prince Ling Heng pursed his thin lips tightly . , I don't know the expression in the eyes hidden under the hairband, "When did you and him know each other?"

    "Just... just a while ago, Master gave me a leave and let me go home... at that time."

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Prince Ling Heng frowned and asked, "Did your mother introduce you to you?"

    Prince Ling Heng asked these words quickly and urgently, and his tone was tense. Yi stunned: "Ah... how do you know?"

    After saying this sentence in a conditioned reflex, Wu Youyou realized what she had said, and hurried to remedy: "Actually, it's not just Qingxian! The mother also introduced me to other My boy, said that I have too few friends, let me make more friends!"

    After saying this, Wu Youyou found that Prince Ling Heng's complexion was even worse, and hurriedly added another layer of patches: "But I haven't paid much attention to them! I don't lack friends, why do I want to meet these unfamiliar people~!"

    Prince Ling Heng pointed to his feet: "What about this Qingxian?"

    "Uh...this time I met him by chance...I don't know him very well..."

    "Since it's a chance encounter and since I don't know him well, why did you run?"

    "Hey...Isn't he too annoying~!"

    "He Why is it bothering you?"

    "..."

    Seeing that it was Prince Ling Heng who was arraigning Wu Youyou, Ling Xuan felt that he should be safe, and suddenly heaved a sigh of relief.

    The high-hanging heart steadily fell back to his chest, Ling Xuan's body slanted, his posture changed from kneeling to cross-legged, and then he sat on the cloud, holding his cheeks and watching his own father and his elder brother playing, you asked me to answer .

    This is the first time that Ling Xuan has lived for so many years, and the first time he has seen Prince Ling Heng, who has always been calm, show his hairy side!

    Ling Xuan thought it was strange!

    Hey~! My dad frying hair is really fun!

    ——As

    the dragon mother said, Wu Youyou is a simple child who can't lie. She will answer whatever Prince Ling Heng asks, without hiding a word, and put her five-day blind date back home in a bamboo tube. Like pouring beans, he recruited Prince Ling Heng to make it clear.

    Wu Youyou thought that she was applying a patch, but she didn't seem to have applied the patch properly. In the process of her narration, Prince Ling Heng's face became darker and darker... Speaking of the latter, Prince Ling Heng's complexion was so black that it was no different from the black charcoal Qingxian Prince who fell on the ground!

    Seeing Prince Ling Heng's dark and ink-colored face, Wu Youyou felt guilty while doubting her own.

    Yes indeed!

    What's she thinking about?

    She Wu Youyou is a single dog, and there are five, six, seven, eight | ninety blind dates, what's so strange!

    It's not that the middle school student was caught by the head teacher for having puppy love. Why should she panic when facing her senior brother? !

    Moreover! She's still trying to get a blind date! ! Why are you panicking like being caught by Prince Ling Heng for cheating?

    Hold on! You Xiaokui! Let's panic! !

    We don't panic! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou has done psychological construction for herself for a long time...but in the end...

    the self-confidence that I finally accumulated is still unbearable.

    QAQ~

    No way!

    When she faced Ah Heng, she would panic! ! !

    ——After

    asking Wu Youyou, Prince Ling Heng fell into silence.

    Wu Youyou lowered his head, like a primary school student who did something wrong, and stood in front of Prince Ling Heng very obediently: "Ah Heng...Although I don't know why, but I think you...seem to be angry? If you If you're mad at me, just scold me... Don't make yourself mad..."

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Prince Ling Heng sighed helplessly: "Fool, how could I be mad at you. "

    Wu Youyou raised her head cautiously and looked at Prince Ling Heng quietly with innocent eyes: "But...but you're just angry..."

    "I'm..."

    Prince Ling Heng bit his lower lip lightly and stopped suddenly.

    Wu Youyou blinked her big watery eyes, waiting for Prince Ling Heng to finish speaking.

    But after a long time, I didn't wait.

    Just when Wu Youyou thought that he and Prince Ling Heng were going to stare at each other until the end of the day, Prince Ling Heng finally spoke up.

    Yet another question.

    "Yuyou, has your mother mentioned me to you?"

    ——Wu

    Youyou is a liar. Hearing Prince Ling Heng's question, her eyes widened.

    Well--!

    How is she going to answer this question? !

    Although Wu Youyou didn't speak, Prince Ling Heng had already gotten the answer from her tangled expression.

    Like a self-deprecating smile, Prince Ling Heng said again: "Your mother should have explained to you that she wants you to stay away from me? After all... I am a widower, and I am so many years older than you... I am not worthy of you... ..."

    Hearing the loneliness in Prince Ling Heng's tone, Wu Youyou was in a hurry and left all those considerations behind: "Ah Heng, don't say that! It's my mother who thinks too much! She insists that you like it Me! But I've already told her, it's impossible! You only like sister-in-law! How could you like me..."

    "She's right, I do like you."

    Prince Ling Heng interrupted Wu lightly Long words.

    Wu Youyou was taken aback by Prince Ling Heng's words, and he couldn't brake in time, and his teeth almost bit his tongue: "Ugh...ga?!"

    At this moment, Prince Ling Heng took Wu Youyou's hands and lowered his He looked at Wu Youyou with an affectionate expression on his face.

    "Dragon mother is right. Yoyo, I like you."

    "It's the kind of... I want to spend the rest of my life hand in hand with you and grow old together."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...
434K 24K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
2.7K 55 5
(Another Phase but It just a book cause the First episode of it is almost close and I got inspired by alexpetals Book)
26.8K 766 111
https://m.shubaow.net/212/212079/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-09-10 Latest: Chapter 111 Qian Jin and Shi Youzhen are...