|• 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀'...

By Harith_Tuzki

『ʙɴʜᴀ x ᴋɴʏ! ᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴏᴄ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ sᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏs』 This book will contain extra scenarios/side story/oneshot request [clo... More

♥ Special Birthday Scenario ♥
Author's Note!
Scenario: Meeting kid Izuku and kid Katsuki
Scenario: He seems familiar
Scenario: Yaoyorozu Momo
Scenario: Asui Tsuyu
Scenario: Nine Taisho Pillars
Scenario: Ashido Mina
Scenario: Uraraka & Hagakure
Scenario: Hado Nejire [Ft. Amajiki Tamaki]
Scenario: Trip with Bakugou Katsuki
Scenario: Tomioka's hair color
Scenario: Tomioka's siblings figure
Scenario: Clingy Crow
Demon Slayers and Class A and teachers
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: [Todoroki Shoto x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: Taken away
Oneshot: Baby Tomioka
Oneshot: What is my Ancestor doing here?
Oneshot: Baby Tomioka Pt. 2
Oneshot: What is my Ancestor doing here Pt. 2
♥Special Chapter♡
Scenario: Tomioka's innocence
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!Reader]
Oneshot: [Takami Keigo x Tomioka!reader] 🍋
What If: Y/n's parents were alive
What If: Y/n's parents were alive Pt. 2
♡ Headcanons ♡
Scenarios: 🌊☀️Tomioka & Hinami's Friendship☂️ 🌊

Scenario: Jirou Kyouka [ft. Band Team]

3.2K 138 17
By Harith_Tuzki

---

---
(Chapter 47 extra scenario)

"Now it's my turn. To be the one to make you smile!" Class 1-A's lead singer, Jirou.

The rest of the band team continue playing until the end of the song.

"Alright! We almost got it perfectly!" Kaminari cheered.

"Agreed." Tokoyami added.

I look towards Katsuki. "So how was it Katsuki?"

"Not yet! It's still not enough to kill those General Studies!" Bakugou replied as Y/n, Kaminari and Tokoyami stare at him, deadpan.

"We should take a break for now. Do you guys want some tea?" Yaoyorozu asked before she head to the kitchen.

Sato approaches the band group with a plate of cake. "Good work you guys. Here."

"Thanks Sato!" Kaminari takes the cake from Sato before he went to us and he gave us each slice of cake.

"Tomioka, here's your-" Jirou paused and watched Y/n playing an intro of a song using acoustic guitar. He stopped when he noticed Jirou. "Hey I know that intro!"

Jirou set the plate down and went closer to Y/n. "That song is Two is better than one, right?"

Y/n nodded, keeping his head down. 

"Was it your favourite song?" Jirou asked.

"No. It's just... My mother tells me that father used to sing that song to her on their first date." Y/n uttered. Recalling how his mother hummed that song and he asked about it.

"Really? That's so sweet of your dad." Jirou says. Her face suddenly saddened when she realized her classmate's parents are gone. "I'm really sorry about your parents."

"Don't worry about it."

Jirou hesitate for a moment but she place a hand on Y/n's shoulder, giving him a smile. "Tomioka, you know we're always here for you. "

Y/n just nod in respond to her. He glance towards the window and watch his classmates practicing a dance moves, then at the special effects group.

"You're amazing and strong, Tomioka. Even after everything that happened to you."

Y/n glances at Jirou as she continue, "I think I should let you know... when I wrote the song we're performing for the school festival, you are the big part of inspiration for it."

Y/n's eyes widened at what Jirou said, he may not show it but he was happy about it. "I see. I'm glad that I could your inspiration."

She chuckled, "Everyone does."

Jirou sighed before she suddenly had an idea. She set a mic stand in front of Y/n and one for her. 

The young Tomioka raised an eyebrow in confusion at Jirou. "What is this about Jirou?"

"I'm curious. You voice is calm and amazing. Can you sing?" Jirou asked which caught him off guard and a slight blush on his face.

"Uh.. Well, I-.. Um.." Y/n stammered.

"Just this once. Please?" Jirou pleaded. 

Y/n was hesitated for a moment but soon give in. He let out a sigh and turn to Jirou. "Alright. Just this once." Jirou brightened up when Y/n agreed to it and sat down. 

"Just to let you know, I haven't perfect the song yet. I'm still learning it." Y/n added before he took a deep breath and start strumming the guitar. Meanwhile, Jirou couldn't help but smile at her swordsman classmate.

As Y/n strum on the acoustic guitar, he start to sing softly the song without realizing it.

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, hey
You know this could be something

Jirou positioned the mic stand towards Y/n who was focused on playing.

Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing

The rest of the band group heard Y/n's voice. Jirou glanced and thumbs up at them. Yaoyorozu shook her head and chuckled. 

"Whoa! Is this real?!" Kaminari whispered, putting his hands in his head. "Tomioka..!"

"He too had a soulful voice." Tokoyami commented while Bakugou avert his eyes towards Y/n and Jirou, listening as well.

Jirou start to sing along with Y/n.

So maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one

Y/n's eyes looks up from the guitar to Jirou. She gave him a reassuring look that she'll assist him through the whole song.

But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

Once the second verse of the song comes, Bakugou joins in by playing the drum which surprises Y/n while Jirou continue the song with Kaminari joining in.

I remember every look upon your face
The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste
You make it hard for breathing

Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami playing with instrument as well. Kaminari signalled Y/n to take over that song before he picked up his guitar.

'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away
I think of you and everything's okay
I'm finally now believing

That maybe it's true
That I can't live without you
And maybe two is better than one

But there's so much time
To figure out the rest of my life
And you've already got me coming undone
And I'm thinking two is better than one

The special effect team, Todoroki, Sero, and Koda watches as the Band team playing. 

Kanzaburo, resting on the couch while staring at Y/n. He reminisced about his times with Y/n's father and the Tomioka ancestrys.

I remember what you wore on the first day
You came into my life and I thought, hey

"Kanzaburo. What do you think of  Y/n?" F/n asked with the sleeping infant on his arms. The crow stare at the little one.

"He's... little Giyuu... He'll become.. an amazing swordsman... like Giyuu.. and you..." 

F/n smiled softly at the crow. "I'm not even that strong like my ancestor.. But thank you."

Kanzaburo let out a soft caw. "Little Giyuu.. Y/n.. has your caring side... F/n." 

Maybe it's true

That I can't live without you

And maybe two is better than one

There's so much time

To figure out the rest of my life

And you've already got me coming undone

And I'm thinking, ooh

I can't live without you

'Cause, baby, two is better than one

There's so much time

To figure out the rest of my life

But I figured out with all that's said and done

Two is better than one

---

"I'm calling it! You gotta sing too for our performance Tomioka!" Kaminari says, as he shakes Y/n.

"No."

"Just a little part Tomioka-san." Yaoyorozu says.

Y/n shooks his head. "I don't want to."

"Come on! It'll be awesome!" Kaminari says.

"Here's your part for the "Hero Too" song." Jirou handed the lyric paper to Y/n.

"But-"

"It's decided! You are singing Y/n! I'll murder you if you don't!" Bakugou yelled. 

"See? Even Bakugou agree to it." Jirou chuckled as Bakugou left to the kitchen. "You had amazing voice Tomioka. I bet that's exactly how your father sang it to your mother."

Y/n soften his expression at Jirou and decided to had a small duet with her for their performance at the school festival.

"Oh! By the way, after the school festival.. Can we maybe play together again sometime?" Jirou mumbled the last part but Y/n heard it clearly.

"Sure. Could really need someone amazing like you to tutor me with music." Y/n says as he look at his classmate. Jirou's face redden and looked away.

"Jirou? What's wrong?"

"It's nothing!"

"Then why are you looking away-"

"I said it's nothing!"

"Whoa! Tomioka you made Jirou flustered by saying someone amazing like her!" Kaminari laughed, only to get smacked in the head by Jirou.

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
434K 11.2K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
40.8K 948 10
(Y/N) (L/N) was a homeless 5 years old who was abandoned by her parents at a younger age. One day, in an ally, looking for food. (Y/N) was confronted...
62.4K 3.9K 31
PARK JIMIN a story in which a girl finally gets to know the happy side to love- through a boy with blonde curls and copper eyes that disappear when h...