The female partner just wants...

Par Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... Plus

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

11-15

1K 9 0
Par Darkknight123457

Chapter 11 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [10]

    Mother Long took Wu Youyou and left the mysterious capital Yujing.

    Because the conditions offered by the old man Dongxu were too attractive, the Dragon King and his wife were so shocked that they had forgotten to educate their children. When they met at home, they directly discussed whether or not to send Wu Youyou to the capital of Yujing as a teacher.

    Actually, if there was no pervert (?) staring at the simple little dragon like her daughter, the mother dragon would definitely agree on the spot!

    It's too dangerous outside! Today Yoyo is just going out to find Yan Qiao to play! Can let Prince Ling Heng be abducted to the mysterious capital Yujing!

    If you really go to the mysterious capital Yujing, the emperor is far away today... I really don't know what maddening Prince Ling Heng will do!

    Although...but...

    the temptation for the old man to accept disciples is really great! !

    He has confiscated his apprentice for more than three thousand years! ! Still a closed disciple! ! Yo-yo, this is simply lucky! !

    There are pros and cons to accepting disciples by the old man in the hole, and it is difficult for the Dragon King and his wife to decide for a while.

    However, after a lively discussion all night, the Donghai Dragon King and his wife finally came to the conclusion-send!

    Wouldn't it be a delay to the child if he didn't send such a good opportunity to learn from a teacher? !

    Must send! Send it immediately! Deliver it without stopping!

    Prince Ling Heng or something! Just let Yoyo pay attention! !

    Did Prince Ling Heng dare to come hard with us in the East China Sea Dragon Palace! Can't make a hard bow to Yoyo Overlord? !

    With so lucky (?) Psychological, Dragon King to bring countless treasures, to the mysterious Yu Jing thank all the virtual hole old man. At the same time, determine the time for the youngest daughter to enter school.

    ————

    Tongxu old man through divination, calculated a good time and place, and the best day——October 18th.

    On October 18th, Ao You, the little dragon girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace, will formally worship the old man in Dongxu as his closed disciple.

    Once this news came out, the Three Realms and Six Paths were in an uproar!

    Dongxu old man accepts disciples again?

    Is it still closed disciples? !

    Remember that the last closed disciple accepted by the old man Dong Xu was Prince Ling Heng! It's really a brace twice, bah, the door is closed twice!

    When everyone was talking about it, they also reviewed the resumes of the five apprentices of Elder Dongxu by the way-the first apprentice was Taishang Daojun of Shangqingjing, the second apprentice was Prince Manjusri of Jinwutai, and the third apprentice was Feng. The clan prince Yunzhuo, the fourth apprentice is Buzhou Mountain Houtu Xianjun, and the fifth apprentice is the Jiuzhongtian Lingheng prince.

    After the review, everyone felt even more incredible!

    The little dragon girl in the East China Sea Dragon Palace, looking at her mediocre aptitude, and her identity is not very noble, why did the old man with Xuxu fall in love with her? !

    eccentric! It's really weird!

    ————

    No matter what the outside world may criticize, on October 18th, East China Sea Dragon Palace still beat gongs and drums to send off the little dragon girl to Xuandu Yujing as a teacher.

    In addition, the Dragon King and Dragon Mother also set up a banquet for three thousand in the East China Sea to entertain relatives and friends from all walks of life to celebrate the little daughter's visit to the old man in the cave!

    Wu Youyou was shocked by the battles that Dragon Mother had brought out.

    Seeing this scene of fluttering colorful flags and noisy gongs and drums, Wu Youyou was in a daze, and

    he felt that he was admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University, and the fathers and villagers in the audience like to send him to Shili Changjie... just like wearing a big chest. Red flower!

    In this lively atmosphere of universal celebrations, Mother Dragon and Dragon King sent their little daughter Yoyo to Yujing, the capital of Xuan Dynasty.

    Before handing You You into the hands of the old man Dongxu, Mother Long worked hard to teach her daughter: "Yoyou, now you have to stay away from your father and queen and mother and go to school alone... You must respect the teacher, unite in the same school, and study hard Practicing, asking for improvement..."

    After talking about the Datong principle, Mother Dragon looked solemn and came to the topic: "Apart from these, the most important point-stay away from that Prince Ling Heng! See him, you will run away immediately!"

    Wu You You was drowsy by her mother's set of principles, and now she suddenly became sober when she heard her cue to Prince Ling Heng.

    "Mother, why should I stay away from Prince Ling Heng?"

    Wu Youyou blinked her big eyes, looking puzzled.

    "Hey——! He has a bad heart! A lot of years old still want old cows to eat tender grass!" Long mother complained about Prince Ling Heng, "There is a child in the family! I don't agree with my baby's long first marriage. Be a stepmother for someone!"

    Hearing what Long Mother said, Wu Youyou was silent, and then raised her hand weakly: "Mother...have you misunderstood something...? Prince Ling Heng loves him very much. Dead wife... he won't like me."

    When Wu Youyou's voice fell, Mother Long sneered, and mocked: "How old is your little girl?! You have never seen two men before, can you understand how careful a man is?!"

    Mother Long sneered. After finishing this sentence, seeing Wu Youyou mean to explain, he immediately raised his hand and made a "stop" gesture to her: "Yes, don't worry about explaining it to me. Anyway, I don't care about that Ling Heng. What does the prince think about you? Anyway, you— keep away from him! The farther the better!!”

    —

    Under the Yin Yin instruction of the Dragon Mother, Wu You You enrolled in school and became the sixth of the old man of Dong Xu. An apprentice.

    Then, lead a fulfilling (?) study life.

    Although the old man Dongxu looked kind and purposeful, he was actually a very strict master to his apprentice.

    Wu Youyou lived in the Dragon Palace in the East China Sea for more than a hundred years. Except for the mana inherent to the dragon clan, other spells were so-so, and he couldn't reach the pass line.

    Therefore, Wu Youyou's foundation is very weak.

    The elder Dong Xu really hated that his little apprentice was such a dish, so he immediately customized a very strict study plan for her.

    Every morning before dawn, Wu Youyou was pulled up from the bed by the little boy who was transformed by the old man Dongxu, ran laps, carried water, sprinted horses, and practiced basic skills.

    Practicing a morning physical education class, noon to be full, and then rest for half an hour, get up in the afternoon to learn cultural class.

    The culture class learns the spells under the school of Yujing, the capital of Xuandu. Starting from the basic science of gold, wood, water, fire and earth, one must master a spell a day.

    If you can't learn it, don't want to eat dinner.

    After finally learning the spell, I have to have a bite of cold rice. As a result, I didn’t stop after eating. I had to review the culture lesson I learned today and preview the culture lesson I was going to learn tomorrow.

    Until the middle of the moon, do you have to rest.

    If after two weeks of studying under the door of the old man in Dongxu, Wu Youyou's intestines will be regretful!

    She didn't match any of the tendons in her mind at the beginning, and she actually agreed to the old man's request for apprenticeship! !

    Isn’t it good to be a salty fish dragon in the East China Sea Dragon Palace? !

    Wouldn't it be good to finish this task without risk? !

    Why do you have to add difficulty to yourself to challenge the very hard mode? !

    ————

    Although the life of studying in Yujing, the mysterious capital, was very difficult, Wu Youyou gritted his teeth and survived.

    What supports Wu Youyou is a belief-Ah Heng can persist until he becomes a teacher under the guidance of his master. Why can't she? !

    She shouldn't be let down by Ahengbi!

    She can also become a proud disciple of Master!

    ————

    Wu You You entered the mysterious capital Yujing, and it was much more convenient for Prince Ling Heng to see her.

    In order to avoid people's eyes and ears and not to make the Dragon King and Dragon Mother angry, Prince Ling Heng came to see Wu You You only after dinner.

    Come almost every day.

    For Wu Youyou, the happiest thing in this hard day of study was the time to meet with Prince Ling Heng in the evening.

    Prince Ling Heng knew that Wu Youyou had learned harder and ate even harder in Yujing, the ancient capital, and brought delicious fast food every day to comfort her for her hard work this day.

    At this time, the elder Dongxu would leave wisely, leaving space for the brothers and sisters to be alone.

    ————

    There is no impermeable wall under the sky.

    Even if Prince Ling Heng was more cautious, he was hit by someone every day when he came to visit Wu Youyou in the capital Yujing.

    Also hit more than once twice.

    Immediately, the scandal of Prince Ling Heng's favor with the Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace spread among the Three Realms and Six Paths.

    There are also noses and eyes.

    Some people even said that the reason why the old Dongxu wanted to accept the little dragon girl from the East Sea Dragon Palace as a disciple was to create opportunities for Prince Ling Heng! !

    At this moment, the big guy’s previous doubts were perfectly answered-the little dragon girl was able to enter the cave of the old man, thanks to the blessing of Prince Ling Heng!

    ————

    Although the Three Realms and Six Paths are very big, the news spread quickly.

    Mother Long heard the scandal between her daughter and Prince Ling Heng for the first time.

    On the spot, Mother Dragon smashed the teacup in her hand, transformed her own magical soldier Fang Tian painted a halberd, sharpened her sword, and wanted to kill the Heavenly Court to ask Prince Ling Heng to inquire!

    Fortunately, the Dragon King was quick to respond, and stopped his wife for the first time: "Ama, don't want to be impulsive!!" The

    dragon mother was furious. Wherever she could hear her husband, she only waved the Fang Tian painted halberd in her hand and shouted at him: " Get out of the way! The old lady is going to chop off that Ling Heng! Dare to move my daughter! He is tired of life!!"

    "Auntie! Auntie! Listen to me!" The

    Dragon King hugged his wife tightly and called out again and again. Several times her boudoir name calmed her furious emotions.

    When the Dragon Mother calmed down, the Dragon King hurriedly said: "Auntie! I asked the old man Dongxu a while ago! The Venerable said that it was Prince Ling Heng who begged him before he was willing to accept our house as a disciple. !"

    The author has something to say:

    Does Prince Ling Heng dare to come hard with us in the East China Sea Dragon Palace! Can't bow to Yoyo Bawang? !

    Ling Hang Prince [touching his chin]: nor can not ......

Chapter 12 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [11]

    Hearing what the Dragon King said, Fang Tian's painted halberd in Mother Dragon's hand shook, and almost never fell from her hand.

    Trying to settle down, Mother Dragon gritted her teeth and said: "If our family can only worship the old man Dongxu thanks to Ling Heng's blessing, then this teacher does not worship! I will go to Yujing, the capital of Xuandu, to take my daughter back. ! Could it be that the old man is not a master in this world?! "

    Our family is going to drop out of school!

    Seeing Mother Dragon raised the weapon in his hand to kill her again, the Dragon King quickly stopped her again: "Auntie! Auntie! Don't be impulsive! Although there are many famous teachers in the world, no one will accept the old man from Dongxu and drop out of school. Student!"

    Dragon King's words made Dragon Mother choke.

    What the Dragon King said is the truth.

    If the people of their East China Sea Dragon Palace snatched Yoyo back from the mysterious capital Yujing in such an unreasonable manner, with the prestige of the old man in the Three Realms and Six Paths, Yoyo would not be able to worship other masters in this life.

    Maybe even the marriage is hanging!

    After a long while, Mother Long said angrily: "If you don't accept it, you won't accept it! Can't you and I teach our children at home?!" The

    Dragon King silently gave Long Mother a look of "What do you think?" .

    ——We have been teaching our daughter at home for more than a hundred years. Does she have any promise? !

    After being ruthlessly broken by the Dragon King, the morale of the Dragon Mother fell sharply.

    I can think about it, but I'm still not reconciled.

    "Then what are you going to do?" Mother Long glanced at her husband, gritted her teeth, with a fierce look, "Should we let Ling Heng approach our daughter step by step and trick her into it?!"

    "This..." The

    Dragon King was caught by the dragon. The mother asked fell down.

    Mother Long looked at her husband indifferently, to see what ivory he could spit out of his dog's mouth.

    After about the time for a stick of incense, the Dragon King finally found the clue: "...Anyway, you are still young now, and still worships the old man Dongxu. If you want to come to Prince Ling Heng, you will not do anything unusual to her. We might as well. Just... wait and see, take one step and count one step."

    Hearing what the Dragon King said, the mother dragon "hummed" and turned into auspicious clouds and went straight to the sky.

    "Whatever you like, anyway, my daughter, I must protect it!"

    ——The

    Dragon Mother went suddenly and flew fast. In the blink of an eye, the figure disappeared behind the clouds.

    The Dragon King was too late to catch up, let alone catch up.

    I can only pray in my heart that my wife will do impulsive stupid things because she is so angry.

    Mother Long did not go to Yujing, the mysterious capital, to pick Wu Youyou home. She went straight to the heaven to find the culprit—Prince Ling Heng.

    It's not a coincidence that when the Dragon Mother aggressively killed the Yuehua Palace where Prince Ling Heng lived, Prince Ling Heng was not at home, and only an eleven or twelve-year-old boy was standing under the palace wall, facing the wall.

    Seeing no one was around, Mother Long went forward and asked the little boy: "Where has Ling Heng gone?!" The

    boy kept his head down, staring at the foot of the wall: "My father just went out."

    Hearing " With the word "My father", Mother Long was slightly startled, and then came back to her senses: "Your father is Prince Ling Heng?" The

    boy nodded.

    Originally, Mother Long thought that the little boy was an inconspicuous child in the Tiangong, but now she found that he was the son Ling Xuan brought back from the mortal world of Prince Ling Heng, and her mood suddenly became a little bit complicated.

    The growth period of dragons is different from that of mortals, and the period of dragons is longer. Generally speaking, a dragon child who grows to a hundred years old will look like a human being 16 or 7 years old after being transformed into a human form. But this Ling Xuan was roughly 120 years old, but he still stayed in the appearance of a mortal child of eleven or twelve years old, and he wanted to come to have something to do with his mother being a mortal.

    Like our family, Yoyo, who is also a dozen or twenty years older than him, after transforming into a human form, it looks much mature than him.

    The dragon mother's thoughts were diverse for a time.

    Before Long Mother could say anything next, Ling Xuan couldn't help turning his head to look at her: "Are you looking for my father?"

    Originally Ling Xuan turned his back to Long Mother and lowered his head. Long Mother couldn't see his appearance clearly. Now when he turned his head, the old and the small looked at each other, and Mother Dragon felt his heart "thump" and jumped fiercely.

    The dissatisfaction with Prince Ling Heng also caused her to be forgotten in an instant.

    This kid looks...too much like our old Ao family, right? !

    The dragon mother's face was incredible.

    This eye! This nose! This ear! It's exactly the same as the third child Ao Bing when he was young! !

    If it weren't for Ling Xuan's mouth to get his father Lingheng, Mother Long would have misunderstood that this was the lost son of Ao Bing, the third oldest of the Ao family!

    The look in Mother Long's eyes made Ling Xuan feel a little hairy.

    Turning his head weakly to the wall, Ling Xuan said, "This aunt...My dad can't come back for a while, you should come back often."

    Ling Xuan's words shocked the dragon mother. Bring back to reality.

    I don't know if it's because Ling Xuan looks like Ao Bing, or his delicate appearance is too inviting. To Ling Xuan, the dragon mother inexplicably gave birth to a lot of love.

    "The generation is wrong, kid. Don't call my aunt, call me grandma." Mother Long subconsciously corrected Ling Xuan's name, and then asked him softly, "My child, why are you standing at the foot of this wall and blowing cold wind?

    " I did something wrong. Daddy punished me to think about it."

    Ling Xuan replied with a grievance on his face.

    When Long Mother heard this, she suddenly became angry: "This Ling Heng is a jerk! How can Xuanxuan do something wrong with such a well-behaved appearance!"

    Ling Xuan wanted to agree with Long Mother's words, but he didn't dare.

    He felt the powerful aura from his own father.

    Mom messed with me, why did my father come back so soon! Didn’t you say it’s going to be a long time? !

    With that in mind, Ling Xuan quickly stood at attention, trying to shrink himself into a small cabbage.

    Mother Long felt distressed when she saw Ling Xuan's poor appearance.

    "How the child? It is too cold outside? Walk, and went into the house with her grandmother, not left standing! Your father to give you the backing of a grandmother!"

    Then, the dragon mother was about to pull into Yuet Wah Ling Xuan Palace After going, Prince Ling Heng's quiet voice came from behind.

    "Mother Dragon, when did you arrive? Why didn't the prophet tell me so that I could go to Nantianmen to meet you in person."

    ——

    Hearing the voice of Prince Ling Heng, Mother Dragon was just like the face change of Sichuan Opera, "Why" The face changed suddenly.

    Mother Long remembered that Prince Ling Heng had conspired against her little daughter.

    With a stern face, Mother Long turned her head and said, "Ling Heng, you are really back! I have something to tell you!"

    ——The

    attitude of Mother Long was completely expected by Prince Ling Heng, so Facing Dragon Mother's extremely bad attitude, Prince Ling Heng didn't care at all.

    To compete in the Yuehua Palace, Prince Ling Heng invited Dragon Mother to say: "Mother Dragon, please move into the hall for a while."

    Facing Prince Ling Heng's eagerness, Mother Dragon "hum", shakes her head, and moves forward. The Yuehua Palace.

    Prince Ling Heng first taught his son "Stay here honestly", and then followed Long Mu and entered the Moon Palace.

    ————

    Prince Ling Heng did not like to be close to people, so there were almost no maids waiting in Yuehua Palace.

    Prince Ling Heng made tea for Mother Long, sat down, and asked, "What is the order of Mother Long?"

    When Prince Ling Heng was making tea, Mother Long remembered Ling Xuan who had been thinking about it outside the palace. Hearing Prince Ling Heng's question, she couldn't help but begged for Ling Xuan: "The child is still young, so it's just a lesson to do something wrong. Why let him blow the cold wind outside? It's almost enough."

    Long The mother's words made Prince Ling Heng frowned.

    But just after frowning for such a moment, Prince Ling Heng compromised: "What the Dragon Mother said is extremely true." After

    accepting the Dragon Mother, Prince Ling Heng pointed at the position where Ling Xuan was standing, and said in a deep voice, "I want to come. You have also heard my conversation with Mother Dragon, so just get in by yourself!"

    Prince Ling Heng's words fell, and Ling Xuan slipped in from outside Yuehua Palace.

    As soon as he entered the house, Ling Xuan walked up quickly and respectfully bowed to Mother Dragon: "Younger Ling Xuan thanked grandma, thank grandma for Ling Xuan's plea."

    Seeing Ling Xuan this With a well-behaved and sensible appearance, Mother Long looked more and more pleasing to him, and liked him more and more.

    The prince Ling Heng on the side watched silently, guessing that Mother Long had seen enough of Ling Xuan before ordering his son to go down.

    As soon as Ling Xuan left, Mother Dragon's face immediately changed from a bright spring breeze to a clouded cloud.

    "Ling Heng, I won't go in circles with you anymore." Mother Long said coldly to Prince Ling Heng, "I came to see you in the Heavenly Court to inform you about one thing-I would not agree with You You being with you. You died of your mind earlier! Don't come to pester our family again!"

    Faced with Dragon Mother's stern words, Prince Ling Heng pressed her lips tightly, and asked respectfully: "Why Dragon Mother disagrees?"

    "Why don't I agree? This still needs to be asked?! The wife you married has been dead for more than a hundred years when you went down to the world. You go to Anxiang to pay homage to her every year. Who knows about this in the Three Realms and Six Paths?! Everyone knows. You love your deceased wife, if you are with you now, how should you talk about my yoyo outside?! My yoyo can't stand the mouth of yoyo outside, and can't afford the name of the fox that seduce you! This is only one ."

    Since Prince Ling Heng asked the question sincerely, Mother Long compassionately analyzed the matter to him.

    "Second, you went to Anxiang a while ago to pay homage to your deceased wife. You just fell in love with my family after turning around. Isn’t it a show of love and injustice?! Changing your heart so fast, how can you entrust your life to life? My beloved?! Who knows if you are a merciful person like the emperor?!"

    "Third, everyone says that stepmother is hard to be a stepmother! Our family Yoyo is only twenty years older than your little son. , You want her to be his stepmother! How does our family Yoyo do this?! Besides, you have a lot of messy things in your heavenly family, and being your daughter-in-law will be annoying! I don’t want Yoyo Marry you and be wronged!"

    ——

    After listening to Long Mu’s impassioned and long-formed analysis, Prince Ling Heng was silent for a long time, and then slowly got up.

    Walking slowly in front of Mother Long, Prince Ling Heng spoke to the ground with a firm and quiet voice: "Mother Long, I understand the emotions of your daughter. But I am sincere to Yoyo, my true heart. , The sun and the moon are lessons. I don’t ask you to nod now, but please don’t deny me at the beginning. I hope you can give me a chance to prove myself. I am willing to use my life to prove My feelings for Yoyo.”

    Said this, Prince Ling Heng paused, and added: “In addition, whether you believe it or not, I am willing to protect my life-from beginning to end of my life. , I only love Yoyo alone."

    "I have never changed my heart."

Chapter 13 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [12]

    "You have never changed your heart?!" Long Mu smiled angrily at the words of Prince Ling Heng, "Ling Heng! Do you think I am a fool?! Your dead wife is dead, but you have feelings for her. But everyone can see it! Now you tell me that you haven't loved her?! Do you still have a heart?! You low-hearted man! "

    It's exactly the same as your father!" !

    Faced with Dragon Mother's reprimand, Prince Ling Heng's brows were twisted and then loosened.

    But he did not argue, only silently endured the reprimand of the dragon mother.

    The mother of dragon gave Prince Ling Heng a foul curse without any dirty words. Seeing Prince Ling Heng’s unsatisfactory appearance, she was so angry that she changed Fang Tian’s painting of a halberd: "Ling Heng! I'm already fine. I have persuaded you! If you still don’t listen, then don’t blame me for being polite! Don’t think that you are the prince of Heaven, I am afraid of you!! Whoever of you dares to touch my daughter, even if it is the Emperor of Heaven, I still dare to fight !!!”

    Seeing that the mother of dragon is going to be true, Prince Ling Heng didn’t change his face, still showing a humble appearance, and replied: “If you think hitting me can relieve your anger, then you hit me. As for Yoyo...I I won't let her go."

    Prince Ling Heng's attitude is simply adding fuel to the fire!

    Mother Long is a well-known hot temper. To her, Prince Ling Heng's words are simply provocative!

    Ling Heng, this old man! Do you want to toast and not eat fine wine? !

    The anger in her heart "shooed" so high that the dragon mother immediately left the noble identity of Prince Ling Heng behind her head, and directly raised Fang Tian's painted halberd, and slammed it against his chest. stamp!

    "Hiss-"

    The sound of tearing clothes and silk sounded together with Prince Ling Heng's muffled snort.

    The Fang Tian painted halberd in Mother Long's hand plunged deeply into Prince Ling Heng's chest!

    Mother Long did so recklessly, originally thinking that Prince Ling Heng would avoid this trick of himself. But she never expected that Prince Ling Heng would not dodge or protect her body, so she would be hit by such a halberd, and she couldn't help but be taken aback.

    At this moment, Ling Xuan, who had been eavesdropping on the speech between Prince Ling Heng and Mother Long in the next room, couldn't help but poke his head to take a look.

    Seeing that Prince Ling Heng was stabbed in the chest by Fang Tian's painted halberd, and his halberd head was almost completely submerged in his chest, Ling Xuan only felt that his whole body was numb!

    With a stern voice, "Father!" Ling Xuan slammed into the room and rushed directly to Prince Ling Heng, spreading his hands to protect him behind him.

    Ling Xuan glared with a pair of bright red eyes, like a little tiger with exploded fur, staring fiercely at Donghai Dragon Mother: "Why are you hurting my father?"

    Ling Xuan interrupted, and Dragon Mother reacted and hurriedly. Take back his Fang Tian painting halberd.

    With a "boom", Fang Tian pulled out the halberd, and the blood sprayed out of Prince Ling Heng's chest like the wine in a cracked wine jar.

    Instantly dyed the moon white robe he was wearing into blood red.

    "Father!"

    Ling Xuan yelled again eagerly, without paying attention to protecting Prince Ling Heng, and quickly turned around to stop the bleeding.

    But this Fangtian painted halberd is an ancient divine soldier. Could the wound that was stabbed by it be able to stop the blood of a young god like Ling Xuan?

    No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't stop the blood on Prince Ling Heng's chest. Ling Xuan was so anxious that he would cry: "Father! Father!"

    Seeing Ling Xuan's anxious appearance, Dragon Mother felt distressed for a while.

    Putting away Fang Tian's painting halberd, Mother Dragon came forward and quickly tapped several large holes on Prince Ling Heng's upper body.

    The blood flow of Prince Ling Heng was not so turbulent.

    With a pale face, Prince Ling Heng thanked Dragon Mother: "Thank you, Dragon Mother, for helping

    me ." Seeing that Prince Ling Heng had been stabbed by herself, she wanted to apologize to herself. Dragon Mother's mood was very complicated: "Why don't you? Hide?!"

    "If I hide, won't you be out of breath? If you beat me to calm down, then I will suffer the pain."

    With that, Prince Ling Heng held down Ling Xuan, who was glaring at the Dragon Mother, and told him: "Xuan'er, go back to your room and stay. No matter what happens later, you are not allowed to come out."

    "I won't go. What if she wants to hurt you again?"

    Ling Xuan made a face, grinning like a little tiger with exploded fur.

    "No, Mother Dragon won't hurt me again. Go back to the house and be obedient." When

    Prince Ling Heng spoke, the blood from his chest trickled out again.

    When Prince Ling Heng looked like this, Ling Xuan immediately got anxious.

    Ling Xuan wanted to reach out to cover Prince Ling Heng's chest, but was afraid of hurting him.

    Hands-free foot measures Ling Xuan suddenly became anxious cat on hot bricks, Huangbuzelu turned over to the Dragon Mother for help: "!! Grandma, Grandma that you quickly save my father his wound bleeding again,"

    see Ling The father and son were badly hurt, and they were so anxious that they were about to cry. They looked miserable, and the mother of dragon, who was made of iron and stone, was also weakened.

    That's it!

    Dragon Mother sighed.

    Let go of this surname Ling for now!

    Anyway, feelings are a matter of two people. Our family is not happy. What kind of waves can you make by Ling Heng alone? !

    Thinking about it, Long Mu felt a lot of comfort.

    Even so, Mother Dragon gave Prince Ling Heng a cold look, her eyes full of warnings.

    Then turned around and left Yuehua Palace.

    ————

    This contradiction between Long Mu and Prince Ling Heng, because Prince Ling Heng did not speak to the outside world, Wu You You did not know about it.

    She continued to suffer and happily worship her teacher in Yujing, the mysterious capital.

    Time flies quickly, and in a blink of an eye, Wu Youyou has been worshipping at the door of the old man Dongxu for more than five months.

    Woke up this morning, Wu Youyou consciously went to pick up water first, filled all ten water tanks, and then went to the kitchen to find food.

    According to the previous learning process, after Wu Youyou had breakfast, the little Taoist boy arranged by the old Dongxu by Wu Youyou would give her today's homework.

    However, Wu You You didn't wait for Xiao Dao Tong's homework, but waited for the old man Dong Xu to arrive.

    Wu Youyou was shocked: "Eh?! Master, why are you here?!"

    Looking at Wu Youyou, who was tanned into a handful of black charcoal under the scorching sun, the empty old man stroked his beard and said: "Today you will No need to practice exercises, go home with your parents and give you a seven-day vacation as a teacher."

    Hearing what the old man Dongxu said, Wu Youyou was taken aback first, and then jumped up from the ground: "Wow! I'm on vacation." ~!!!”

    Seeing Wu Youyou dancing happily, the old man Dongxu glanced at her unhappily, and complained: “Why? Knowing that you can go home without suffering from me, just be so happy?

    ” Nothing~!" Wu Youyou jumped to the old man Dongxu, grabbed his sleeves dangling, and acted like a baby at him, "Tui'er must be reluctant to bear the master~! But the father and the mother It’s been a long time since I saw you~!"

    With that said, Wu Youyou made a "seven" gesture to the old man Dongxu charmingly: "Furthermore~! Xiao Liu will go back for seven days! After seven days, Xiao Liu will come back to accompany the master~!!!"

    Dongxu old people like to call them by the rank of apprentices. Therefore, Wu Youyou, the sixth disciple who was admitted by him, got the alias of "Little Six".

    "Come on!" The old man Dongxu pushed away Wu Youyou with a look of disgust, "Sho Lai and my bad old man are getting crooked! Go back! Your parents should want to kill you!"

    ————

    Dongxu old man is accurate After the vacation, Wu Youyou immediately packed his luggage, and Tengyun left the mysterious capital Yujing and returned to the East China Sea Dragon Palace.

    For more than five months, it's not that Wu Youyou didn't want to go home.

    Wu Youyou's face is too thin. She felt that her spell level was too low, so she was embarrassed to ask this request from the old man.

    Just like a student who was admitted to Tsinghua University and Peking University and ended up failing in all subjects in the first semester final exam, he had no face to go home.

    ————

    The practice of more than five months is still very effective.

    Originally Wu Youyou had to fly a day's journey, but now she only needs two sticks of incense to fly there.

    Wu Youyou originally thought that the old man Dongxu was giving her a surprise holiday, and the Dragon King and Dragon Mother had no idea about this.

    With that in mind, Wu You You planned to not let the palace maid pass the report after arriving home, so she rushed directly into the Dragon Palace and gave the Dragon King and Dragon Mother a surprise!

    But Wu Youyou counted thousands of things, but in the end it was still bad.

    When he was about to arrive in the East China Sea, Wu Youyou, who was still flying above the cloud, saw from a distance the Dragon King and Dragon Mother standing at the entrance of the East China Sea.

    Hey, do the father and mother know what I am coming back today?

    Wu You You wondered, gradually slowed down and got down from the sky.

    At the moment she landed, Wu Youyou was about to salute the Dragon King and Dragon Mother, but she didn't want Dragon Mother to step forward and grab her hand, and he dragged her into the presence of a bright-looking strange man.

    "Yoyou, after coming to my mother, I will introduce to you--this is the sixth prince of Qingqiu Kingdom, Qingxian!"

Chapter 14 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [13]

    After returning to the East China Sea Dragon Palace for a stick of incense, Wu You You probably understood his current situation.

    Secretly glanced at Qingxian, the sixth prince of Qingqiu State, who was alone with him in the Dragon Palace Zhenghua Hall, Wu Youyou secretly smacked——I am... on a blind date? ?

    Quite contrary to Wu You You's absence, Qing Xian was very enthusiastic, and her pair of curvy peach blossom eyes were full of amorous feelings, looking at Wu You You affectionately.

    "Yoyou, you come to taste our Qingqiu country special peach blossom dew~~" Qingxian cast a wink at Gu Pan, "This peach blossom dew, just like you, is the most sweet and sweet~ ~"

    Before this, Wu Youyou had been listening to Qing Xian's various numb love words for a while.

    She is now immune.

    Therefore, Wu Youyou looked righteous, and pushed back the wine glass that Qing Xian handed over: "Thank you for the kindness of the sixth prince. My master does not allow me to drink in the daytime. I cannot drink this glass with you today."

    Hearing Wu When Yoyo said this, Qing Xian was startled slightly, and then very diligently took a peach from the fruit plate on the table: "Then-you eat a peach? I'll peel it for you~"

    "Thanks to the sixth crown prince, I If you eat peaches on Yujing Mountain, you will have to vomit, so

    I'll get rid of it today!" "Then I will get you a puff pastry?"

    "No, I have my own hands."

    "Oh~! I feed you~ "Come on~!!!"

    "Six princes, please respect yourself!! Well, I won't eat! You want to eat yourself!!"

    "Come on! Come on!"

    "I said not to eat! You don't understand people What?!"

    "Pop--! Pump--! Pinch--!"

    "Oh--!"

    ————

    Mother Dragon, who had been eavesdropping on her daughter’s dialogue with Qing Xian, heard Qing Xian’s exclamation and the sound of messy dishes falling. She couldn’t help it anymore and walked in quickly: “What’s wrong?! What's the matter with you, Yoyo? The sixth prince is a distinguished guest, so you have to treat

    him well..." Before the word "he" could be spoken, Mother Long was stunned.

    I saw that the tables and chairs in the hall were overturned, Qing Xian fell on his back to the ground, and the snow-white clothes were splashed with wine, and his face was battered by the puff pastry, in a very embarrassed form.

    Fruits, snacks, snacks, dishes... spilled all over the floor.

    But Wu Youyou stood far away from Qingxian with an innocent look, as if it had rained my life.

    Long Mother couldn't help taking a breath, and hurriedly ordered the palace maid who came in behind her: "Quick! Go and help the sixth prince up!"

    These palace ladies have been with Long Mother for many years. The quality is very high. Although seeing Qing Xian's embarrassed appearance, they wanted to burst into laughter, but they all held back.

    When the maids stepped forward to support Qing Xian with all their hands, Wu You You squashed her mouth at the Dragon Mother, put on a pitiful expression, and preempted her to make a preemptive attack: "Mother Queen! Why is this sixth prince like this~?! I said that I don’t want to eat anymore, and he still stuffed my mouth~!!! I hate it!!!” At

    this point, Wu Youyou stomped angrily, and again Said: "I don't want to be here anymore! I'm going to talk to the third brother!"

    After that, Wu Youyou immediately wiped the soles of her feet and went away!

    ————After

    returning to the East China Sea Dragon Palace to live for two days, Wu You You can be regarded as finding out——Dragon Mother is determined and wants to marry her!

    Even if Wu You You made it clear to her mother that she didn't like Qing Xian, she didn't like him at all, and Long Mu would not give in at all.

    "Emotions can be cultivated! Youyou and him will take a few more days to see, don't deny others at the beginning~!"

    Mother Long persuaded her daughter bitterly, and then continued to invite Qing Xian home.

    What Long Mother thought in her heart was—that Ling Heng just relied on his own good looks, and he was drenched in flowers everywhere? ! I will introduce Yo-Yo to one that is equally good-looking, to improve her aesthetics, and see how you seduce her with beauty? !

    In addition, Dragon Mother also made many preparations-not only Qingxian, the sixth prince of Qingqiu Kingdom, Fengjin, the young general of Qiuwu Mountain, Changyi Immortal Monarch of Buzhou Mountain, and Zhang Zhenzhen of Kunlun Realm... …She all invited to the East China Sea Dragon Palace as a guest.

    These people, like Wu Youyou, are single dogs.

    There is nothing wrong with single dogs and single dogs on blind dates. But...

    but Wu Youyou thinks he is still young! !

    People of the dragon race have a life span of tens of thousands of years. She has only lived for more than a hundred years. She hasn't had enough fun yet, what a blind date! !

    In terms of stepping back, even if she has a desire to get away from the singles, but she has met Prince Ling Heng who is gentle and gold (?) handsome, handsome and dedicated (!), how can these ordinary people get into her? Long eyes? !

    In front of Prince Ling Heng, these people are all scum!

    ————

    The young talents who came to have a blind date with Wu Youyou came one after another, and 99% of them let her indifference be dissuaded.

    The remaining 1% is Qingxian, the sixth prince of Qingqiu Kingdom.

    Wu Youyou can't figure it out! Is this Qingxian's face smeared from the city wall? ! Why is it so thick? !

    She made it clear that even her friends didn't want to do it with him, so why did he keep showing his hospitality? !

    Annoying! !

    Pianlongmu is kind of like Qingxian, she thinks he is a good young man with perseverance, and always helps him create opportunities to be alone with Wu Youyou.

    It turned out that Wu Youyou thought that going home was delicious, drink, sleep and relax. Who knows so many bad things! !

    I am really happy!

    Wu Youyou, who was bothered to death by blind dates, finally made a difficult and solemn decision on the fourth day after returning home-she was about to end this holiday early!

    Don't wait for this home!

    ————

    On the fifth morning of returning to the East China Sea Dragon Palace, the genius was overwhelming. Wu Youyou left the letter she wrote the night before on the dressing table in her boudoir, then carried the packed luggage on her back and drove on the auspicious clouds. Quietly left the East China Sea Dragon Palace.

    Because he didn't eat enough when he was at home, after Wu Youyou left the East China Sea Dragon Palace, he was not anxious to return to the mysterious capital Yujing, but turned into an adult and went to the ordinary world.

    ——It is too bitter on Yujing Mountain! ! She Wu Youyou hasn't eaten fishy meat for more than five months! ! Almost all the elements have become a vegetable salad!

    After arriving in the common world, Wu Youyou went straight to the restaurant, ordered a large table of big fish and meat, and had a great time!

    ————

    After two days of feasting in the Mortal Realm, Wu You You finally had a good meal.

    She should almost go back to Yujing, the capital of Xuan Dynasty, too.

    Although Yujing Mountain where the old man Dongxu lives is not allowed to enter Yujing, the mysterious capital Yujing is not so strict.

    So Wu Youyou packed up ten roast ducks, ten roast geese, and some honeyed chicken legs and wings at the most famous hotel in Beijing, and went back to Yujing Mountain happily.

    It was still early, more than two hours before dark, so Wu You You was not in a hurry. She slowly climbed up from the foot of Mount Xumi, which leads to Da Luotian from the mortal world, and digested by the way.

    Because Mount Xumi can see sunlight all day long, there is a legend that Mount Xumi leads to the immortal world, so many people come to worship.

    Wu Youyou is not a mortal fetus with naked eyes, and his body is naturally much lighter than a mortal. In addition, she was born with supernatural power and cultivated, and she walked much faster than ordinary people.

    But an hour passed, Wu Youyou had already walked more than two hundred miles, and there were few people around him.

    When he walked here, Wu Youyou felt that he was almost able to digest, and he was ready to find a place to avoid people's ears and turn auspicious clouds away.

    Just as Wu Youyou had chosen the location and was about to leave for Kaiyun, a frightened boy's voice came from behind her--

    "Help--! Help--! Can anyone help me--!"

    ————

    As a helpful young man, Wu Youyou turned around without hesitation when he heard someone calling for help, and walked quickly to the place where the boy made the sound.

    When Wu Youyou approached, he discovered that there was a big hole as high as two people on the west side of the slightly flat cliff, and there was a gray-headed boy lying in the hole.

    He is calling for help.

    Wu Youyou quickly glanced at the pit and found that the soil around the pit was fresh, and it was estimated that it had only been dug soon.

    Seeing Wu Youyou appear at the edge of the pit, the boy kneeling at the bottom of the pit hurriedly straightened up and waved his hands frantically at Wu Youyou: "Sister! Sister, help me!!"

    This pit happened to be blocked by the cliff, so Wu Yoyo could not see the bottom of the pit, nor could she see the boy's face.

    But Wu Youyou didn't think much.

    Saving people is important.

    "Wait a while, I'll throw you a rope and pull you up."

    Wu Youyou said this to the boy, and then squatted down, pretending to find the rope in her bag.

    Wu You You conjured a rope, grabbed one end by himself, and threw the other end into the pit: "Hey, pull it."

    "Okay! Thank you sister!!" The

    boy responded with gratitude, and then came forward and grabbed it. After removing the rope, climb up on the ground with hands and feet.

    At the same time, Wu Youyou was also pulling him up.

    It was not difficult to pull the boy up, but it was difficult for Wu You You to pretend to be very strenuous.

    While pulling the boy, Wu Youyou was still wondering-why is this person so light? ! It doesn't seem to be much heavier than an egg?

    But Wu Youyou only wondered a bit. She found the answer right away-it must be because her cultivation base has improved!

    Because she has become stronger, the weight of a mortal is as light as an egg in her eyes! !

    She is awesome! !

    ————

    After the two people's joint efforts, within less than a stick of incense, the boy "hummed" and climbed up from the bottom of the deep pit.

    The boy climbed up, and Wu Youyou could see his face clearly.

    "Ah you--!" Wu Youyou pointed to the boy's face with a shocked look, and said incredulously, "How do you look like me..."

    Before Wu Youyou finished speaking, the boy suddenly violently went to Wu Youyou. He slammed hard—

    "Go down!"

    —The

    boy's collision came suddenly and with great strength, Wu You You was not mentally prepared, so he hit his shoulder directly into the pit.

    Wu Youyou was shocked!

    At the moment when her body was suspended, Wu Youyou stretched out her hand without hesitation and grabbed the boy's hair!

    "Oh -!"

    "Bang bang bang! -"

    Wu lengthy grabbed the boy, the two hit the pit together.

    The moment it landed, the pit was dusty.

    "Boom——!"

    Wu Youyou felt that his whole body was about to fall apart, and his ass was about to be broken into pieces!

    But Wu Youyou did not forget the fact that the boy looked like someone she knew.

    A carp jumped directly from the ground, Wu Youyou picked up the boy who had fallen from the ground, and asked: "Is your father Ao Bing, the third prince of Donghai Dragon Palace?!" The

    boy was said to him by Wu Youyou. A yelling question gave a shock to regain his senses.

    "My father is not the third prince of East China Sea Dragon Palace that you are talking about!" The boy looked arrogant, "My father is Ling Heng!!"

Chapter 15 The Little Dragon Girl of the East China Sea Dragon Palace [14]

    Hearing that the boy had taken out the name of Prince Ling Heng, Wu Youyou was taken aback for a moment, and then immediately showed a skeptical look.

    "Your father is Prince Ling Heng?" Wu You You looked at the boy up and down, curling his lips, "Then why are you not looking like him at all?" After

    hearing such questions, Ling Xuan was not impatient or impatient, pointing to himself "Who said I didn't look like him anymore?"

    Hearing Ling Xuan 's mouth , Wu Youyou's eyes fell on Ling Xuan's lips.

    I saw his lips were thin on the upper lip, slightly plump on the lower lip, and his lip color was as rosy as peach blossom, which looked exactly like Prince Ling Heng's lips.

    I have to pick a different place, that is, the corners of Prince Ling Heng's mouth are straight, and when his lips are pressed tightly, he has an aura of no anger and arrogance. The corners of Ling Xuan's mouth rose slightly, as if smiling. Even if he didn't speak, there was a kind of liveliness and amiability, which made people feel close.

    After confirming that Ling Xuan's mouth really looked like Prince Ling Heng's mouth, Wu Youyou nodded and asked: "Who is your mother?"

    "Who else is my mother?!" Ling Xuan used a pair of them. "Are you stupid?" looked at Wu Youyou, "Of course my mother is Zhang Youhui!!"

    ————When the

    three words "Zhang Youhui" came out of Ling Xuan's mouth, Wu Youyou was already certain. In all likelihood, this boy is the child born to Prince Ling Heng and Zhang Youhui!

    After all, there are not many people in the world who knew the name of Prince Ling Heng's deceased wife. This child can tell her name, which shows that she is close to her.

    After confirming this, Wu Youyou raised his hand without hesitation, and slapped the boy's forehead!

    "Okay, you Ling Xuan! Is this your attitude towards your little sister-in-law?!" Wu You You scowled, learning the fierce look when Dragon Mother taught her, Xun Ling Xuan said, "First I wanted to take me into the pit the first time I met?! What are you wicked?!"

    Wu Youyou was fierce, and Ling Xuan immediately went back unwillingly.

    He is not afraid of her at all.

    "What about you being my little sister?! Isn't the same as the bad woman who seduce my dad?!" Ling Xuan grinned at Wu You You's little tiger teeth like a little cat with blown up hair, "I I came here today to teach you a lesson! Let you know a little bit of self-knowledge—my father will always be my mother alone in his heart! You have no chance!"

    ————

    Ling Xuan originally thought, hearing what he said, Wu Youyou It should be the same as the crazy bees and butterflies he had taught before, who had hollowed out their hearts and thoughts about marrying his father Lingheng. They would either be so angry that they would smoke above their heads, or they would say something like "Your father is going to come out, I'm here. Help him" false words.

    Ling Xuan never expected that Wu Youyou nodded solemnly, agreeing with him: "Yes, someone as dedicated as your father can only have your mother in his heart."

    Ling has never encountered such a situation. Xuan confused.

    He didn't know for a moment whether his mood was relaxed or angry.

    Ling Xuan was relaxed and angry for the same reasons—this Ao You didn’t fall in love with my dad? !

    Is she blind? ! !

    When Ling Xuan was in a complicated mood, Wu You You, who had figured out Ling Xuan's intentions, also released his guard against him.

    "Hurt, aren't you messing around?" Wu Youyou patted Ling Xuan's head affectionately, "Your father and I are senior brothers and sisters, and we are absolutely pure brother and sister relationships! The things you worry about will not happen. ! the "

    Speaking of which, Wu lengthy paused and added:" Do not worry your father my heart, forever and ever there will only be a person your mother "!!

    Wu lengthy relaxed tone, Ling Xuan hand up doubts.

    "Really? You really think so?"

    Ling Xuan asked.

    "Of course it is true!!"

    Wu You You was determined.

    Ling Xuan looked at Wu Youyou suspiciously for a long time. After confirming that she was speaking from her heart, Ling Xuan finally let go of her prejudice against Wu Youyou.

    Ling Xuan raised his right hand and faced Wu Youyou with his palm: "Then...we are now an alliance!"

    Seeing Ling Xuan like this, Wu Youyou raised his right hand without hesitation, and hit him loudly. The palm of her——"Pop——!"

    "Yes! We are now an alliance!!"

    ————

    The contradiction between the two is resolved, and the next thing to resolve is the dilemma they face together. .

    Wu You You looked up at the distant pit, and urged the mana on her body again.

    ...Still no response.

    Seeing Wu Youyou like this, Ling Xuan wanted to speak again and again, and finally confessed honestly: "Sister-in-law...you don't waste your efforts...As long as anyone who falls into this pit, the mana will be blocked. I can't make it."

    "Huh?" Wu Youyou opened his eyes in disbelief and looked at Ling Xuan, "Why is this?!"

    Ling Xuan scratched his head embarrassedly: "I'm in this pit. Li used Danxia Zhubi to drew the bondage array, and then burned the golden Fulu prohibition symbol in all five directions..."

    Wu Youyou : "..."

    She knew both the bondage array and the prohibition symbol in Ling Xuan's mouth, both. They are all for the purpose of imprisoning the mana cultivation base of a person's body. The immortals who fall into the bondage formation have all their mana lost, just like a mortal.

    In this magic Wu lengthy repair, if just a remarkable array bound it when, trying to look at but also broke away ...... partial Ling Xuan Zhu Danxia is the ancient Lingbao strokes array ......

    so even, he Burned the Golden Forbidden Talisman in the middle five positions of the southeast, northwest and northwest...

    Among the Three Realms and Six Paths , only the gossip furnace of the Taishang Laojun in the Jinguan can obtain the Golden Fortune Forbidden Talisman. This talisman is extremely difficult to practice, but the effect is outstanding.

    The bondage array drawn by Danxia Zhubi coupled with the Golden Light Fulu forbidden Talisman practiced by Mr. Taishang, I am afraid that Mrs. Taishang himself fell into this pit and could not use spells, so he could only sigh with excitement.

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou couldn't help but sighed for a long time, and then glanced at Ling Xuan helplessly: "...In order to punish me, you really have spent your money..."

    Ling Xuan, the naive person who didn't hear the ridicule in Wu Youyou's words, replied proudly: "Of course! I'm not stupid! I can see that you are different from those women before in Daddy's heart! To you, me Of course, you must be fully prepared and deal with it! I followed you all the way in the capital! When you reached the foot of Mount Xumi, I flew to the middle of the mountain to dig a hole and wait for you!"

    Wu Youyou: " ... "

    Why is this kid so naive? !

    How could such a smart person as Ah Heng give birth to such a stupid son? !

    Isn't it... the boy's personality really follows his mother? !

    Ling Xuan's silly air, did Zhang Youhui follow him? !

    It turns out that Ah Heng likes this type of girl? ?

    If so thinking, Ling Xuan Wu lengthy look at, look at the distant hole on top of the head, in the end did not hide behind words, could not help but Tucao Ling Xuan said: "In order to fix me, you yourself are so ruthless it?"

    Launched Crazy to even bury yourself? !

    "How can you get a tiger if you don't enter the tiger's lair?"

    Ling Xuan replied old-fashioned.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "In case I didn't hear your call for help, or I was a hard-hearted person, but I came to pull you out of the pit... what should you do?"

    "Hurt~! Am I such a stupid person?!" Ling Xuan shook his hand at Wu Youyou, then pointed to the hole on the top of his head, "It's only such a deep hole, I can climb it!"

    Wu Youyou said, "... …"

    Wu Youyou: "Then you can climb and watch?"

    "Climb just climb~ Sister-aunt, wait, I'll climb out and then pull you up~!"

    Ling Xuan stood up from the bottom of the pit confidently. Go to the side of the pit and start to climb the pit.

    I don’t know if I really don’t climb. I climbed... only to find that this pit is really slippery! !

    Wu Youyou was sitting in the middle of the pit, looking at Ling Xuan's hands and feet with a cold face, and climbing up the pit wall with the ground.

    Then... "Shoo-" with a sound, it slid to the bottom of the pit very smoothly.

    Facing the difficulties, Ling Xuan was not discouraged at all, and continued to start over! climb!

    Then... "Shoo-", and then slid to the bottom of the pit very smoothly.

    continue! climb!

    "..."

    Seeing Ling Xuan so motivated to read Climbing the pit, Wu Youyou had that elementary school math problem inexplicably appeared in her mind-

    a snail accidentally fell into a 30-meter-deep well. It climbs up 5 meters during the day and slides down 3 meters at night. Excuse me: How many days does it take for this snail to climb out of this well?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

50.5K 951 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...
15.4K 162 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...
40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...
2.7K 55 5
(Another Phase but It just a book cause the First episode of it is almost close and I got inspired by alexpetals Book)