Insecure *COMPLETED*

By ice_bank_mice_elf24

(TW: The following does contain self-harm) High school years aren't easy. After being at the top in 8th grade... More

Authors Note/ Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter 12
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Authors Note

Epilogue

12 1 0
By ice_bank_mice_elf24

One year later.....

I don't know why I never realized that I needed to love myself for who I was. Well, a lot of people taught me that and for some reason I never understood them. Trying to change yourself into what you aren't isn't healthy habit and I believe everyone should love their body no matter what shape or size. 

After that day, Liam and I became closer than ever. I went to every single hockey game of his and we spent a lot of time with one another.

Liam and I won the prom king and prom queen while Kathy went out with a boy named Kevin and thought she'd get an advantage because Kevin's dad was part of the school board. She was proven horribly wrong. Believe it or not, Liam gave a whole speech of what Kathy did to him which made students (even teachers!) hate her even more. Sooner or later she moved (finally) and life without Kathy would probably be labeled heaven.

I couldn't believe I started high school being the most low-selfed confidence girl ever. And now, I didn't even need therapy anymore. I was no longer, Insecure. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

897 157 52
Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happened to her...She was then offered an after...
16.2K 211 12
Abigale isn't what you call pretty, or bright. She's average, with the below average schooling . Abi gets bullied for her nerdy appearance, and her h...
1.3K 195 33
** I'm editing this slowly, this is my first book on here so it might be poor in grammar** Highschool is the most important years in school life, whe...
579 65 22
Young Kimberly was eager to start high school but she was yet to find out the hard way about bullying and other things high school throws at you... *...