The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 15: "Shopping"

1.7K 50 162
By Demon243

A/N:Warning! This chapter have some triggers and some of things that showed in this chapter are the life experience of the author, and I'm not asking for being pity to me, just saying.

-A religious Karen.

-Homophobia.

____________________________________________________________________

Your POV

It's been 2 days since we were defeated by Mirio and by this time nothing interesting had happen except that some journalist came yesterday to make an newspaper about our life in dorms, so yeah. And Bakugo was released from his house arrest, of course. However, we were now sitting in our classroom to hear information about the work study.

Aizawa: "About the hero work studies that are like a more serious version of the internships, where you go to where pro heroes work and help them... We talked about them at our faculty meeting yesterday, and almost all the teachers, including the principal, thought you shouldn't do them." He explained it calmly and most of the class were shocked.

Class 1-A(except you, Mikey, Bakugo, Todoroki and Momo.): "What?!" They asked yelling in shock.

Kirishima: "After we had that big meeting about it?" He asked it still shocked.

Denki: "But thinking about why we ended up in the dorms, I guess that makes sense..." He said it calmly as he was touching Ojiro's tail.

Bakugo: "Serves you right!" He said with the grin as he stood up hitting his hands against his table.

Toru: "Just because you probably wouldn't be able to participate..." I heard her saying it under her breath.

Aizawa: "But some think we won't be able to raise strong heroes with our current policies, so we came to the decision that first years will only be allowed to go to agencies with a good track record of accepting work study students." He explained which made Bakugo more angry.

Bakugo: "Damn it!" He yelled out in anger and of course everyone started to think about to do their work study with the heroes that were with them on internships.

Michael: "Well, it's going to be a problem for us." He said it as he sighed.

(Time skip. Tomorrow. 1-A dorms. Momo's room. 5:11.)

I woke up in Momo's room with girls around me and I already got used to it. I carefully got out from the bed so the girls wouldn't woke up, grabbed my phone and quietly walked out from the room quietly closing the door behind me. I walked up to the elevator pressing the button, so it would come up here. Soon enough the doors opened and I walked in pressing the first floor button. The doors closed as elevator went down. When elevator arrived and the doors opened I walked out from it and went straight to bathroom to do the morning stuff. When I was I down I walked out from bathroom and went straight to kitchen to cook breakfast. I opened the fridge and saw that were minimum ingredients, so I need to go buy groceries. I got out what was left and started to cook.

(Time skip. 6:34)

Y/N: "*Sigh* I definitely need to buy more food and ingredients." I noted for myself as I looked at the meals.

I heard the elevator doors open and I peeked out from kitchen to see Tokoyami and Kirishima walking from the elevator.

Kirishima: "M? (Y/N), you're already up? You do know that today is a day off?" He asked me as they walked in the kitchen, I turned to face him.

Y/N: "I know, I'm just the person who is waking up very early." I answered with poker face.

Tokoyami: "You said that you always waking up at 5 am. Do you even feel tired when you wake up?" He asked with the concern as Dark Shadow peeked out from his shoulder.

Y/N: "Nope, I don't. It's like my energy regeneration in my sleep is too fast." I said it with the shrug as they got their plates with food and walked out in common area. They sat down at the table and began to eat their food, while I walked out from the kitchen and sat down on the couch staring in the ceiling. I heard the elevator door close and after a few minutes they opened again to reveal Todoroki and Bakugo already in uniform. "Provisional license training?" I asked them and Bakugo clicked his tongue angrily, while Todoroki nodded in answer. "Don't forget your breakfast." I said it sternly.

Todoroki: "Okay." He said it calmly.

Bakugo: "You're not my mom!" He said it angrily.

Y/N: "And I'm not trying to be, I'm just trying to be a good friend. Plus, if need be, I'll be a mom, but only for my girls." I said it calmly as I heard the elevator doors open again.

Mineta: "What did you just said?!" He yelled out in shock as I looked at the elevator to see Denki and Izuku standing there confused, while Mineta was shocked.

Y/N: "You heard me." I said it sternly making Mineta angry.

Mineta: "Just the fact that you're dating them doesn't mean they're yours!" He yelled out in anger. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE ANY DATE AT LEAST WITH ONE OF THEM!!!" He yelled out louder as my ears flattened, because of his voice.

Y/N: "Well then, does go shopping in the mall and paying for their stuff that they want counts as a date?" I asked everyone in the room.

Tokoyami: "In some point it is." He answered it calmly.

Kirishima: "Well, I saw some couples, just walk around in the mall and buying stuff and they were stopping in cafés just to eat and talk, so I think, yes?" He answered unsurely.

Bakugo: "For me, it's more than enough to call it a date." He answered angrily.

Todoroki: "I don't really know how it works." He answered calmly.

Izuku: "I-I just agree with Kirishima." He answered nervously.

Denki: "Same." He answered it calmly with the shrug.

Y/N: "Then I'm taking them out to the mall with me." I answered calmly making everyone confused, especially Mineta.

Kirishima: "Out of the blue?" He asked confused as I heard the elevator doors opened, again.

Y/N: "I still would need to go to the mall for groceries, so I don't see why not. Plus, they might need something from there too, so I'm killing 2 birds with one stone." I answered him calmly.

Tokoyami: "Three to be exact." He corrected me calmly.

Mina: "What are you guys talking about?" She asked us with her sleepy voice, which was cute, as she walked up to us and her hair was messier more than usual.

Y/N: "Nothing much, just talking about how I'm going to take you all out in the mall for groceries and other stuff." I said calmly as Mina was processing what did I just said. When she processed, her sleepy attitude was gone like she was immediately filled with energy and she smiled.

Mina: "Is it some sort of date with all of us?!" She asked excitedly as she was now right in front of me.

Y/N: "You can say that." I answered her calmly with the smile.

Mina: "You're the best!" She yelled out happily as she hugged me.

Y/N: "And you need to stop being cute~" I said it in a flirty tone as I poked her nose making her blush and I saw Mineta stare at us in shock with wide eyes.

Izuku: "Well, I'll go now, I need to meet up with Mirio, so he would escort me to agency where he's working." He said making us look at him shock, except Todoroki, who had a smile and a hint of blush, and Bakugo, who was angry as fuck. "See ya later!" He yelled out as he walked out from the building.

Todoroki: "We need to go too." He said calmly as he walked up to the exit.

Bakugo: "Shut up!" He said it as he walked out from the building with Todoroki following behind him. There was a moment of silence.

Mina: "Can I get a morning kiss?" She asked with the pout as she stopped hugging me.

Y/N: "After you brush your teeth." I said it sternly and she pouted cutely.

Mina: "Your like my mom." She said it with the pout.

Y/N: "Well, I already said once and going to repeat it, 'If need be, I'll be a mom, but only for my girls.'" I repeated my words as I poke her nose again and she blushed more with widened eyes.

Mina: "W-Wha...?" She asked in shock as I stood up and walk up behind her.

Y/N: "You heard me. 'if need be, I'll be a mom, but only for my girls.' So I'll be your mommy, if it need be~" I whispered it in her ear making her go fully red and quickly ran to the bathroom, which caused me to giggle at her reaction.

Dark Shadow: "That was... Something..." He said it in shock.

Kirishima: "I'll be honest with you, that was hot as fuck." He said it with the hint of blush on his cheeks.

Y/N: "Really? I thought you were finding Bakugo hot." I said it 'innocently' making him blush and Dark Shadow whistled, while Tokoyami just stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

(Time skip. The mall. 7:38.)

I was now walking in the mall with girls looking around for things they might want and Sato was with us too. Why? Well, he said that he needed to buy ingredients for his baking and it was understandable.

Mina: "Okay, our first stop is groceries and then we go wherever we want, right?" She asked me as she remembered our deal.

Y/N: "Yep, and a little reminder that I'm paying for everything." I said it calmly as I got out my credit card and then put it back in my wallet, which I putted back in my shoulder bag.

Ibara: "Are you sure? We might waste all your money." She said it worriedly.

Y/N: "My parents are getting 100 000 dollars each month, they are giving the half of it to me and Michael, which is 50 000 dollars, but they do it so that we get it equally, which is 25 000 dollars and finally it's 2 878 500 yen. So I'm literally getting this amount of money every month since me and Michael could get our own credit cards as young users, which 13 years old, and I don't even remember the last time I ever used my credit card." I said it with poker face, but the information made 1-B girls looked at me in shock. "By looking at your faces I can read only one question, 'What the fuck did I just heard?'" I said it calmly and 1-B girls nodded.

Kyoka: "Well, our reaction was the same, when we heard how much her parents are getting payed." She said it remembering it while scratching her cheek with her index finger.

Y/N: "Yeah... And I still remember Ochy losing conscious." I said it as I looked at her.

Ochaco: "H-Hey!" She yelped out shyly and it was cute.

Y/N: "Okay, let's go for groceries!" I yelled out with the smile as we were now walking to groceries store. Of course, when we were walking there I heard people whispering about us, I mean, we are UA kids, so yeah. When we walked in the grocery store some of the people were staring at us, but most of them were minding their business.

Sato: "Well, I'll go now. See ya at dorms." He said it as he walked away from us.

Y/N: "See ya! Okay, to do it quick we are gonna separate in pairs and look for groceries on this lists and you may have something for yourselves." I said to them with the small smile as I gave pairs their lists and I ended up being with Momo. "I'll meet you all at the cash registers. Now let's get this quest done." As I said it girls quickly left me and Momo behind with our list in my hands.

Y/N: "Let's go, the early we start, the early we end. That's how my grandma would say." I said as I took her hand with my own and started walking with her getting the cart and going in-n-out from isle to isle getting our groceries from the list. After some time, we were now in the drink isle looking for the tea, that Momo wanted to have for a tea party. "Alright, the last things from the list is a chicken meat." I said with the smile as I looked at the list.

???: "Yaoyorozu!" I heard a female voice called out for her. I looked at Momo and I can say that she was annoyed. I turned myhead around to see a woman that was maybe at her last 40 years, she had brown hair with some strands of white hair. She was the same height as Momo, maybe shorter and she was wearing a lot of fancy clothes.

(Its woman's clothes)

Momo: "Mrs. Tanaka..." She said it annoyed with the sigh as she placed the tea packet in the cart and turned to face the woman.

Mrs. Tanaka: "I'm so glad I've meted you here, because I wanted to-" She wanted to say as she walked up to us, but she was cutted off by Momo who stretched her hand out in stop sign in front of the woman.

Momo: "Before you continue, I'm not changing my mind about anything, so please, stop trying already." She said it annoyed as she lowered her hand and made Mrs. Tanaka growl and I noticed a guy walking up to us and he was a copy of Mrs. Tanaka, but he was taller than her and he was wearing a suit with white rose in his chest pocket.

Mrs. Tanaka: "Momo Yaoyorozu, I must insist that you will marry my son and you will drop out from that stupid school!" She said it angrily as the guy walked up to us and was staring at Momo, but I followed his gaze and he was looking at her chest.

Momo: "How many times I supposed say that to you and your son, that I won't do it in any circumstances!" She yelled out and with the corner if my eyes I saw girls and some of random people looking at us.

Haru: "Oh, come on, sugar, I promise that everything will be alright, besides it's not like you are busted with someone right now." He said it with the sly smile making Momo roll her eyes in annoyance and, you know what? I don't care, if I'm going to meet Momo's parents or not, but I'm not going to be standing here and do nothing.

Y/N: "And can you stop being a pervert?" I asked him calmly, but I was angry. They looked at me and lady was like 'Who the fuck are you?' and Haru, if I remember correctly, was like 'Get lost, bitch.'

Mrs. Tanaka: "Girl, stay out of this, it's a business between our families." She said it in low tone of voice and I heard Momo and girls snicker, probably because it wasn't scary at all.

Y/N: "Ma'am, I won't stay out of this, because I'm the one who busted her." I said it in my low voice and I saw girls go pale and some of the customers too, while these two were in shock. "So may I ask for you to leave us alone, so we could continue our journey." I said it with more lower tone and I saw that they went pale. We walked out from there and continued our journey.

(Time skip. Mall, outside of grocery store. 8:46.)

Y/N: "Sato, are you sure you can carry this all back to dorms?" I asked him worriedly as he was caring 6 big bags on each hand.

Sato: "Yeah, don't worry, I can handle it." He said it with the smile and I calmed down.

Y/N: "Well, okay. See ya at the dorms!" I said it to him as he started walking away. I walked up to the girls. "Welp, now the main part shall start." I said with the smile and girls were now excited. "So where are we gonna go first?" I asked them as they thought about it.

Itsuka: "I'm actually thirsty, so how about we get something to drink?" She suggested and we all agreed at that as we started walking to café for drinks. When we walked in 'Aquatic café', some kid ran past us giving me and some of the girls a light heart attack.

Cashier: "Kid, stop running around!" The female cashier yelled out, but kid didn't even bother to look at her. We walked up to her as she calmed down and looked at us with the smile. "Welcome to Aquatic café, what can I do for you?" She asked us with the smile.

Y/N: "We are here just for drinks and I'll be (F/D)." I said it as cashier noted it down and girls started ordering their drinks. I didn't pay attention to what they are ordering as I started looking for my wallet.

???: "This woman will pay for us!" I heard the female was yelling and I turned my head to look at who was yelling and saw a woman with the same kid standing next to her, and she was pointing at me, while the waiter was standing there confused as I mentally noted her as a Karen.

Y/N: "Oi! Woman, I'm not paying for you!" I yelled to her as I got out my wallet and that made her more angry, while waiter looked more confused.

???(Karen): "How dare you?! You have to pay for me, otherwise I will sue you!" She yelled back making all of us annoyed.

Y/N: "Okay, then, on what basis you can sue me?" I asked her and she opened her mouth to speak, but no words escaped her mouth as she was stunned not knowing what to say. "That's what I thought." I said it making everyone there snicker or giggle. Cashier repeated the list of our drinks and we all confirmed that the list is right as I got out my credit card. Cashier turned the pinpad to me and leaned my card against it. As soon as it's showed that it need a pin code I quickly typed it in and the paying process was done, I putted my credit card in my wallet and putted it back in my bag. We walked up to the table were we all could seat, which was the table with half circle couch. We were talking about different things while waiting for our drinks.

Momo: "Um... (Y/N), aren't you afraid that you'll meet my parents, because of that argument with Mrs. Tanaka?" She asked it remembering my reaction when we were playing truth or dare.

Y/N: "Believe me, I am. But at that moment I didn't really care about it." I said it a little nervous.

Kyoka: "Well, eventually you'll meet our parents, so..." She said it trailing off and we all just agreed with this fact. The other waiter walked up to us with the tray of our drinks as she placed it on our table and started placing each drink on table.

Waiter: "There are your drinks." He said it with the smile as he finished placing our drinks on the table. We all thanked him as he walked away.

Y/N: "So, what's going to be our next stop?" I asked them and they started to give ideas and our money wasting journey begun.

(Time skip. Lingerie shop. 10:09)

Y/N: "Why did I agreed to this?" I asked myself as I was sitting on Yui's lap, while she was hugging me with Ibara, Kinoko, Toru and Reiko sitting next to us, while they all were sitting on the couch as other girls were trying on some lingerie.

Toru: "Don't worry, you won't die." She said it trying to cheer me up.

Y/N: "Physically – no, mentally – probably." I said it like I was doomed.

Mina: "Don't be that dramatic, (Y/N)." She said it as she pulled back the curtain to show herself in red lace lingerie. I bet that I could cosplay a tomato at that moment and by Mina's giggle she would said the same thing. Then Kyoka walked out from changing room fully clothed.

Kyoka: "I don't think there is anything that is going to fit for me." She said it disappointed as she sat down on the couch.

Y/N: "Kyoky, don't say that, you can be sexy, in your way." I said it to try to cheer her up and seems to work, because I saw her blush and she started playing with her earphone jacks. Mina giggled at her reaction as pulled the curtain back so she could change back.

???: "Sinners." I heard a female voice saying it in disgusted tone, my ears twitched in anger as I looked at the direction where the voice were making girls confused and they followed my gaze. We saw the same woman that was in café and there was one fact that made me and the girls shocked. There was a kid with her in lingerie shop that is only for women!

Reiko: "Ummm... Ma'am, I don't think that your child is supposed to be here." She said it shyly, but this made her angrier.

???(Karen): "How dare you to order me around?!" She screamed at her and her voice was awful when she was screaming, it was like the sound of car wheel spinning on one place against the asphalt.

Y/N: "Ma'am, can you please not yell at my-" I wanted to say.

???(Karen): "Shut up! I don't want to hear anything from your sinister mouth!" She said it in anger cutting me off and some of the employees came up to her.

Employer: "Ma'am, can you please keep your voice down, you're making other customers uncomfortable." She said it calmly, but man, that was a big mistake, because that made this Karen more angry.

???(Karen): "Don't you dare order me what to do! And I won't stop until these sinners will leave the mall!" She yelled out in pure anger and, damn, her voice could be used as a weapon to make enemies go deaf for a few seconds. Of course that made other customers yell at her to shut up or to leave the store. The girls continued to watch this argument and others that were in changing rooms peeked out their heads to see what is happening, while I just turned back around not really wanting to watch this scene. "Shut up! All of you are sinners and you will go to hell, because you let these sinners do their things! Gayness is the fucking sin!" She yelled out and these words made me angry as I stood up breaking out from Yui's embrace. I walked out up to her slowly. "What?! Came up to me to make your sin-" I cut her by grabbing her by the collar of her shirt and roughly lowered her to my eye level and she saw that I was really mad.

Y/N: "Listen here, woman. I don't care about what you say or about who are you, but I don't want you to ruin my date with my girlfriends. So I'm asking you nicely to leave this store and everyone alone. Understood?" I asked her with low tone of my voice, which made everyone go pale, especially that woman, who quickly nodded in answer. As soon as I let her go she grabbed kids arm and ran out of the store with him catching up to her. I walked up back to girls and sat back down on Yui's lap hiding my face in her neck.

Reiko: "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as Yui hugged me by waist.

Y/N: "N-No..." I answered trying not to cry.

Kinoko: "Do you want go back to dorms?" She asked as she placed her hand on my thigh, while I just nodded in answer.

(Time skip. 1-A dorms. Common area. 11:46)

Michael POV

Michael: "That woman said what now?!" I asked in shock as the girls explained to me what the hell has happened on their date.

Itsuka: "You heard us, she said 'Gayness is the sin!'" She repeated those words, I covered my face with my hands and then screamed into them in anger. When I was done screaming uncovered my face.

Michael: "That woman is so fucking lucky, that Jaiden wasn't there." I said it a little frustrated.

Tokoyami: "I hope that lady learned her lesson." He said it in monotone, but I could feel a hint of anger in him.

Shoji: "How is she anyway after this?" He asked them calmly.

Tsuyu: "She's fine, right now Mina and Hagakure are with her, so she should be fine for now." She said it as we heard the elevator doors open and we saw Toru walk out from elevator.

Toru: "She is asleep right now, so she'll be out for sometime." She said it already knowing what we wanted to ask.

Michael: "Okay, that's good to know." I said it now relaxed. "After she wake up, she'll be fine." I said it confidently.

Reiko: "How can you be so sure?" She asked confused.

Michael: "Believe me, when she was angry, sad or anything like that, the only thing that would calm her down is a simple nap." I said it remembering how she slept for 1 hour and then walked out from her room like nothing happened.

Pony: "Well, that's good to know." She said it relieved. But my attention caught Ibara who was deep in her thoughts. But then I remembered her religious manners, which get some nerves.

Michael: "Ibara, I don't mean to be rude, but your family isn't that religious like that woman?" I asked her kicking her out from her thoughts.

Ibara: "Wha- No. My parents are religious, but in the time like this, they have limits about our religion. I mean, we don't have limits 'woman supposed to love man only' or we don't say prayers before eating." She answered and I nodded.

Michael: "Well, okay. For now let's just let her sleep." I said it calmly and everyone agreed with me.

(Time skip. 1 hour later. Your room.)

Your POV

I woke up as I saw that I was laying on my bed in my room and I saw that Mina, Setsuna and Reiko were in my room just talking, but Mina noticed that I woke up.

Mina: "(Y/N)!" She yelled out as she ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

Y/N: "Hey, Miny." I said it as I hugged her back. But then I felt other two pairs of arms hug me and I already knew that it was Reiko and Setsuna. We separated and I stood up. "How long have I been sleeping?" I asked them calmly.

Mina: "You've been out for hour." She said it with the pout. 

Setsuna: "Plus, you got us worried, when you suddenly fell asleep." She said it with her arms crossed.

Y/N: "Sorry..." I said it with disappointed tone, but Setsuna suddenly kissed me as she grabbed my wrists and quickly kissed back, while my tail waged. We separated and girls seems to be getting jealous. "Girls, don't get jealous, you'll get your kisses." I said it calmly and seems to cool down. "Now, did anything happened, while I was asleep?" I asked curiously.

Mina: "Not really, everyone trying to find out about, if they could get a work study in the same places where they had their internships." She answered with the pout and I get it that she couldn't get it.

Y/N: "There, there." I said it as I petted her head. "You know, I'm starting to think that Izuku will be the only that is going to get a work study." I said it as I remembered today's morning.

Mina: "He might, but he still have chance not to get it." She said it defeated.

Reiko: "Well, the only thing that we can do is wait for now." She said it with the shrug.

Y/N: "Welp, what's true is true." I said it as kissed Mina's and Reiko's cheeks.

(Time skip. Afternoon. 1-A dorms. Common area.)

Ochaco: "You found a place to do your work study at! That's great, Deku!" She said it in cheerful tone.

Iida: "Congrats, Midoriya." He said it as he stretched out his hand to him.

Izuku: "Thanks." He said it as he shook his hand with his.

Iida: "I can't be idle, either." He said it as he adjusted his glasses.

Denki: "But man, you're really amazing, Midoriya." He said it as he, Sero, Kirishima and Sato walked up.

Sero: "Yeah, I mean, you'll be at Sir Nighteye's agency!" He said it impressed.

Kirishima: "You were recommended by Togata?" He asked impressed too, but he didn't really need an answer.

Sato: "Good job!" He said it impressed. Izuku was pretty embarrassed by all this compliments. I looked at Todoroki and Bakugo. Todoroki had a small smile, while looking at Izuku, and Bakugo just clicked his tongue looking away.

Ochaco: "The school said Gunhead hasn't had enough interns, so I can't go there." She said it like she was defeated.

Tsuyu: "Same here. I wanted to go to Selkie's but..." She said it trailing off defeated too.

Kirishima: "Fourth Kind doesn't even take work studies..." He said it defeated too.

Sero: "I mean, the threshold's been set pretty high..." He said it calmly.

Denki: "Yeah, we can only ask pros with good track records who'll take work study students..." He said it calmly, but there was still a hint like it was unfair.

Ojiro: "It can't be helped. Unlike the internships, we'll be directly involved, so if anything happens..." He explained trailing off.

Aizawa: "It becomes a problem of who's responsible on the pro side." He finished as he walked in. "Pros who accept students even after knowing the risks are the real thing." He said it calmly, then looked at Tokoyami. "Tokoyami, you've got an invitation for a work study from one of those real pros. It's from Hawks, who works in Kyushu." He said it calmly making everyone in the room shocked.

Denki: "Hawks?!" He asked in shock.

Sero: "Ranked third in the hero ranking?!" He asked in shock.

Sato: "Good job!" He said it cheerfully.

Aizawa: "What will you do, Tokoyami?" He asked him calmly.

Tokoyami: "I respectfully accept." He said it calmly as bow just a little.

Aizawa: "Very well. I'll give you the work study paperwork later. Let me know when you figure out when you'll be going to Kyushu. I'll authorize your absences for those days." He said it calmly.

Shoji: "Isn't that great, Tokoyami?" He asked him as Tokoyami turned to face him.

Tokoyami: "I am most humbly pleased." He answered calmly.

Aizawa: "Also, Kirishima, Michael, Amajiki from the Big Three wants to see you." He said it making everyone look at them.

Kirishima: "He wants to see us?" He asked in shock, while pointing at himself and Michael.

Aizawa: "Also, Hado wants to talk to (Y/N), Uraraka and Asui. Go see them tomorrow or something and hear them out. That's all." He said it as he walked out from the building.

Kirishima: "Amajiki... I wonder what he wants..." He said it curiously, while Michael stood there confused a little.

Tsuyu: "You think it's about the work studies?" She asked and that seems to cheer up Ochaco.

Ochaco: "No way! If so, I'm getting my hopes up." She said it excited and that was cute.

Kirishima: "I can't wait until tomorrow." He said it as straighten up. "I'm going to the third years' dorm right now!" He said it as he ran out from the building, while Michael disappeared in his paper and all his paper flew right behind Kirishima.

Tsuyu: "(Y/N), Ochaco, let's go too." She said it as she stood up.

Ochaco: "Yeah!" She said it as she stood up.

Y/N: "Okie dokie~" I sing sang as we ran out of the building excited about what will happen next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...
33.9K 910 54
{ COMPLETED } (Y/N) was a girl who was thrown from home to home as a toddler. She finally found a home but even that was ripped from her. She finds h...
5K 259 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...
190K 6K 35
bnha x reader (the mature warning isn't smut, is just violence) y/n Takami is.... a "normal" girl, that doesn't have wings, or any kind of power, or...