Poles Apart (One-shot/s) [Com...

By adi_tales

A oneshot in Sotus:Poles Apart Universe. More

First day
A normal morning in Rojanapat-Suthiluck Household
A normal morning in Rojanapat Suthiluck household-2
BLISS
The Seven Year Curse - 1
The seven year curse 2
The Seven year curse 3
The seven year curse 4
The seven year curse 5
The seven year curse : Final

....Author's note ....

730 22 1
By adi_tales

Hi...

Although, we don't know each other here, although the connection is only virtual — although the word 'virtual" itself means something that is not really existing , the love that bind us is real. The love and passion for peraya Fandom we share is real. The care and compassion we show each other is real.

Let me take this moment as a chance to thank all of you ...

Thank you for being lovely, patient and kind.
Thank you for giving my novice, unrefined skills a chance to grow. Thank you for the kind words, the appreciative comments, the honest feedbacks.

Thank you for all the love you have given me.

Happy valentine's week my dear little angels 💕

Here's a little one-shot as my teeny-tiny valentine gift to you ❤ 💕 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7K 1.9K 11
Singto x Widow(er) Krist AU different place / times. Romance novel style (lol) Originally it started as a one shot story but it became short story.
Sotus one-shot By Jinrmv

General Fiction

26.9K 1.2K 32
One-shots cause i'm obsessed with kongpob and Arthit! *im not great at writing TT TT* *maybe mature (if I'm not lazy hahaha)* ( the parts are unedit...
6K 639 38
A story of an intern and a Surgeon Who met After a long time, they broke up once, Now where they are heading too?
66K 2.5K 32
just my delusional mind about sweet moment of Peraya