IT'S MAGIC✨

By Lilac_19_

Maaran Kumar , CEO of MK Group of Companies, is a guy who had experienced a tragic event which led him to bec... More

The Clash
Mr. Sidumoonji vs Miss Vaayadi
First Day at Work
THE IDOL
Guilt
Friends?
Going Out
Kulu Kulu
Care
Care-part 2
Miss Rowdy
Will You Come With Me?
Possessive Sidumoonji
Possessive Vaayadi
Drunken Confession
-I Love You-
"I am watching you"
Miss Angry
Miss Vaayadi❤️Mr Sidumoonji
Opening About His Past
Wife'ah?
Surprise!
💫JUST US💫
Ma💗
_I will love you no matter what_
His heart beat💓
Us💗- part 2
Mrs Vayaadi?
-Epilogue- Magic
-BONUS CHAPTER-
-BONUS CHAPTER 2_
🥺🥰🥳❤️✨
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wohoo 🥳🥳
Happy birthday 🥳🎂
chellama
New story

Accident

1.6K 163 2
By Lilac_19_

Maraan and Shivya were going back to their office after a meeting with one of the business partners. It’s been three days since Arya’s call and nothing has happened.  Maaran’s   focus was fully on Shivya. He was in deep thoughts,but his trance was broken when he heard “Maaran’ey,” causing him to step on the brakes immediately. He looked at her panicked asking “enna ma?”

Shivya looked at him and pointed the beach. He glared at her for making such a huge noise just for this. But this is Shivya,he thought and chuckled. He was still thinking about going out but he couldn’t avoid those puppy eyes.  He sighed mummering, “still getting used to that.” He parked the car and Shivya left and ran to the beach. He locked the car and went near her.

They walked for a long time. She even tried to ask him what’s bothering. “Onnum illa ma.” She sighed in defeat and held his hands, “I am there. Talk it out if you feel frustrated,” she tightened the hold assuring it. 

Maaran was consumed by darkness. He had no one who could understand what he feels. People assumed him to be rude,arrogant and cold. They never take efforts to undertand his view but this girl understood him from the beginning. He wanted to tell everything.

“Not forcing you,” she said calming him.  He really needed time.

They were walking “ippa enna ma pannanum?” he asked. Shivya thought and her eyes widen with excitement with her idea. “Maaran’ey sand castle build pannuvoam,” she asked raising her eyebrows. Maaran just looked at her.

If few months back some one had said this,he would have glared at them thinking it to be all bullshit,but it’s not the same anymore. Atleast not with her.

She always reminded him ‘to live the moment’ and looking at her face that glowed with excitement and happiness he decided to follow that. He wanted to see that smile always on her face. He will make sure that smile will always be there.

~~~

“Wohoo,” Shivya cooed as they completed the sandcastle together. They both shared a hi-fi. “Irrupa photos edupoam,” she took out her phone and clicked pictures and selfies of them. “Sari va polam,” Maaran said and they walked back to the car talking. “Anna vantha iruntha odichiduvaan, ennoda sand castle'uh,” Shivya pouted thinking about her childhood memories as she told them to Maaran. “Onghalukka ethaavathu irukka appadi?” she asked him as they got into the car.

Maran reminisced the memories with his sister. “Hmm akka voda ippadi thaan. Naangha eppomea sanda thaan. Oru naal avala elupaata poyite naan cold water moonchiliyea oothitean," he paused and took a deep breaths and continues "Aahana ennaka akka na romba pudikkum,” he said as  his eyes started to tear up.

Shivya saw him when he talked about his memories. The amount of gulit, regret  and sadness his voice screamed when he talked.She didn’t know what to do. She held his hands and squeezed it looking at him.

Maaran smiled and started the car. To brighten up his mood she switched on the radio and snehidhane played. Both reminisced that day.

The day they understood they were in love with each other. Automatically their lips curved into a smile. “Annikhi ne nalla paadna ma,” Maaran said what he wanted to say for a long time ever since that day. He didn’t get the time due the unexpected call. “Ungalukku pudhichi irundhicha?” she asked. She sang this keeping him in mind and this song was really special to her. “Romba,infact my favourite,” he said smiling. That is a special song for him too.

~~~

They were talking random stuffs when it was interrupted with a huge bang from behind scaring these two as they car was pushed. Maaran saw a huge lorry  from the side mirror view. His anger rised when that lorry guy dashed again.  “Shivya wear your seatbelt.” She quickly wore the seatbelt and looked back. “I think someone is purposely doing it. The driver didn’t get down,” Shivya voiced out. It clicked Maaran who might do this-Arya.

Changing the gear he accerelated. He drove as fast as possible.
The lorry accerelated as well and were catching up to them. Maaran was looking  back and he didn’t notice the front until Shivya shouted, “Maaran’ey munnadi lorry.” He looked front and instinctly steered the wheel left which made the car to  skidd but escaped the lorry.

Maaran saw a tree and tried to press the brakes but it didn’t help. Before crashing Maaran removed his seatbelt and hugged Shivya fully covering her that led to Maaran’s head and right hand hit the front due to the force of the crash. He fainted.

~~~

The lorry guys came out and saw the car. One guy dialed a number and kept the phone near his ear , “Thapichitaangha, aahna car vantha maram’la crash aayirichi.” He nodded and ended the call and told the other guy, “ polam,” and they left.

~~~

Shivya opened her eyes and blinked it a few times.She saw herself lying on Maaran. Maaran’s  hands still cocooning her safely.  “Maraan’ey, Maaran’ey, elunthirenga.” She tapped him. She released herself from the hug and held his face. She gasped when she saw his forehead bleeding. “Maraan’ey,” she kept tapping his cheeks. “Please elundhuri ma. Kanna thora ma,” she kept tapping his cheeks.

Shivya’s  world stopped looking him in this condition.She checked his pulse and breathing, it was decreasing. “No No. Maaran’ey wake up. Kanna thora pa. Please,” tears rolled down her eyes. With trembling hands she dialed for the ambulance.

They reached the hospital and Shivya didn’t leave his hands. She kept praying for him to wake up. “You cannot come from here. We’ll take care. Please fill in the forms,” the nurse told and took him inside.

Shivya sat on the seat thinking about him. She chain of thoughts were broken when Pugazh came. She hugged him and cried. "Anney avar thala’la ratham ne. Accident aaga potha na therinchi ennaya kattipudhichitaara. Ennaka villavendiya adi avarka pattu,” she cried feeling guilty. “Anney ennakha avar’ah appadi paakha ellala. Kanna thorakha mattenghirarra. Ennakhu uyire poyiritchi. Ennakha avar oda vaalanum ne. Naan avar’ah love pandren,” she weeped talking her heart out to her brother.

Pugazh knew that Shivya liked Maraan. This confession of hers made him happy. He always rooted for them. He knew Maaran and he was the perfect guy for Shivya. “Shh ma. Papa onnu aaghatha ma. Maaran nalla aagiduvan. Alughatha,” he comforted his sister while careesing her hair.

~~~

“Dei machan, Shivya,” Rishi came in with tears. Rishi’s mind stopped working when he ehard about Maraan’s accident from Pugazh. For him Maran was his everything. “Doctors paakuraangha,” Pugazh comforted him as well.

Rishi sat next to Shivya and Pugazh. Shivya turned to them and said “Anney itha yaaro plan panni irukkurangha.” The brother looked at her with confusion.  “Antha lorry kaaran first idichi piragu keela erangha ve illa. Adatha moment’eh thirumba dash panna. Ithu plan tha,” Shivya said with confidence.

Rishi’s jaw clenched. Shivya noticed this. “Thangam ongalukka theriyuma?” Rishi looked at her. Maraan told him not to tell Shivya anything an tried to manage but Shivya understood that he knows something from the way he is stammering. Then the way Maaran was behaving weird, going everywhere with her, flashed across her mind. “Avarukkum theriyum thane?” Shivya asked a bit stern.

Rihi took a deep breath and said “Arya.” Shivya and Pugazh looked at eachother. “Maaran oda family’ah kola panatha and Maaran ippadi aagha avan tha karanam. Avan thirumba vantaan.” Shivya’s eyes widen. Then Rishi told her everything about that competion day and the threat.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she heard this. She has no idea and cannot even imagine the amount of pain he must of gone through to know that his family’s murderer came back. He hid from her and is enduring it for her.  Just for her safety.She cried thinking about this.

~~~

“Maraan oda relatives yaaraavathu?” the doctor came. The trio stood and went towards him. “He is fine. No major injuries. Forehead bleed aagaranaala head injuries irukka’nu nenicheane but nothing to worry. His right hand is fractured. Just take care of that.” The trio sighed in relief. “Thank you doctor. Naan avara paakalama?” Shivya asked. Doctor nodded and left. Shivya looked at her brothers, they nodded and she left to see him.

Shivya’s heart ached to see him like that. She went closer and caressed his hair. She took a  chair and sat still caressing his hair. “Please seekiram kanna’ah thora Maraan’ey. Please ma,” she kissed his hand and laid her head on the little space left on the bed.

Heyyyooo guysss!
I hope you all liked this chapter
It's a fictional story
Pls ignore typos and errors.

11.5k reads🤧💜
Thank you all for the comments and votes. They keep motivating me to write.
This is my first time writing a  story. Didn't expect to get this much of love. Thank you all once again🙌🏻💗

I will give my best to give good chapters.
Please do comment on this chapter.

Stay Safe✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
249K 26.6K 52
A Rom-Com story of a Tom & Jerry Couple! What if a Tom and Jerry couple get married and realised they love eachother when they are going to move away...
20.1K 2.5K 36
Whether love happens twice! If at all it happened..! Whether that will be a true one?! What happens if you fall in love for the second time?! Will it...