Secrets (violetta Fanfiction)...

By Randomlover4life

Violetta and her friends are all vampire along with Pablo and Angie they live together. Violetta lived her li... More

Secrets
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Royal Affairs
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Sequel's out

Chapter 39

1.2K 43 3
By Randomlover4life

Chapter 39

Previously: Leon knows that he has a twinsister and that he's a Salvatore.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon's POV

Yesterday we got to London. To find my twinsister. I can't believe that I'm adopted, All this whole time the people I loved the most were lying to me. They didn't even had the courage to tell me that.

V: Hey what's wrong.

Villu aks as she walks in the room and sits besides me on the bed.

L: I don't it's just that all this time I thought that they were my real parents. I guess I'm wrong. They didn't even tell me

V: hey, don't think like that. They do love you. And they've raised you as there own son. i'msure they would tell you eventually. 

L: do you think that my real parents are still out there??

V:actually your parents got killed when your real mom was 9 months pregnant. it's a miracle that they could've save you and your sister. They had no choice but to give you up for adoption. Stefan made sure that you and Selena where save with a family who would give you the life you deserve. 

L: Who killed my parents?? and why?? 

V: uhhhhh.....

L: villu just tell me. 

V:  Damon..

Did I hear that good. The Damon Salvatore killed my parents who were actually his family

L: you mean Damon Salvatore??? your friend???

V: yh..

L: why didn't he tell me then?!?!?

V: because he thought that all the time you died with your parents

*********************

~time skip~

Violetta's POV

I walk into the livingroom of our vacation house and see Fran sitting on the couch. I flop down next to her and see her bump.

V: wow Fran!! you can see your bump. how is that even possibel??? your just 1 month pregnant?!?!

F: well Camilla and Ludmilla found out that vampires aren't 9 monts pregnant

V: well how long are you going to be pregnant then??

F: I don't know maybe a few more months??

Just then Diego walks in, sits down next to Fran and puts an hand around her shoulder.

D:well I care how long your still going to be pregnant. I can't wait till our little miracle is here. 

V: you sound more exited than Fran.

F: well he is!! Because he doesn't have to deal with Morning sickness, Mood swings and all the pain.

D: hey I have to go through all your moodswings with you so don't lecture me about anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you guys think?????                                                                                                                           So finalyy I have this chapter done, It was hard to write. I'm sorry that you guys had to wait so long for a new chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 417 26
It's been a few months since everyone graduated from Studio On Beat. Everyone is happy with their lives. Violetta got a job in a record label and a n...
8.9K 421 28
❝and that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and longing stares. it's born from just one single glance but it dies and it die...
28.7K 570 25
Violetta and Leon finish there last year at the studio. What will happen when Leon and his band are offered a once and a life time deal??? Is this t...
159K 4.3K 50
Being edited "You do realise that even though you fight 24/7, you can't live without each other" "No fran I can live without this jerk" "And I can li...