Bates Motel: My Experience

By DelenaKlaroline

Ginny heads to White Pine Bay to stay with her cousin Emma for a while. She gets to meet the sexy motel owner... More

Intro
Arrival
Blue Eyed Beauty
Holy Crap, He's A Hottie
My Darling, I Want You So
Dinner with the Bates'
But first...let me take a selfie.
Norman, dear, you're weird
A Voice So Soothing To My Ears
Date Night
That's Amore
*Note To My Readers*
I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet
buZZZ
Picnic!
**Note #2!**
Awkward feelings, creepy people
Watch your mouth, Norman
Caleb
The Things He Did
What A Marvelous Idea
Nick Ford
I Don't Feel Fine
Carry Me Down
Pictures Are Worth...
When it rains, it pours.
Scared For You
The Morning After
Off My Chest
Disappointment
Leave You Behind
Fear
The Box
World In Flames
Threaten
A Miracle To My Ears
Savior
Family, Shower, Food. In that order.
**Sidenote**
Don't Leave Me
Home Sweet Home
Help!
What an un-nice surprise
Word Vomit
We're Dead
SorryNotSorry
Vices
No Way Out
Meanwhile at the Bates'
Holy Moly Are My Eyes Deceiving?
Decisions, Decisions
You Are The Only Exception
Playing Catch Up
White Pine Bay
Caught in the Middle
Annika Johnson
Norman, You Player
Dylan's POV
Wake Up Call
Lunch
Denny's!
Neverending
Pro/Con
a changed mind

Underneath the Stars, Underneath You

2.1K 42 53
By DelenaKlaroline

We drove to a camping/hunting supplies store and browsed through the variety of air mattress selections. Dylan chose one and took it to the counter. The cashier rung him up and Dylan took out his wallet, handing the guy cash.

People may think I'm weird when I announce this, but that's perfectly fine. The way Dylan stood there, just being himself in public, I found it so attractive. Even more so than just us being together almost. And I loved the simplicity of shopping with him. I loved that we were together in public. It felt like I was close to him without him knowing. It's like we are together but we aren't. It's like...I was a comet speeding towards the Earth. I was falling for him so fast, so hard, and had been this whole time.

We got back in the truck and headed towards the motel. Dylan told me he wasn't going to ask Norma for the sheets, he was just going to grab some. I giggled at him before he got out of the truck. Alone in his vehicle, I let out a smitten sigh and glanced around the inside. There was something about being inside a man's truck.

Dylan hurried out of the supply room with a whole armfull of duvets. He almost had to waddle to be able to carry them all. He met my eyes and smiled once he saw I was laughing at him. He was so cute. I twisted around and stood on the seat, reaching back behind the driver's seat to open the door for him. I barely reached it, but I managed to flick the door handle open so he could open the door the rest of the way with his arm. He threw the covers in the back seat and stuffed them in so he could slam the door. He hopped in the driver's side and said "Let's get out of here before anyone notices."

He spun out of the driveway, partly just for my pleasure so I could laugh at him some more. We were acting silly together and it was fabulous. "What are you going to want to eat tonight?"

"Well, I just ate not too long ago with Emma."

"I know, but I meant for later tonight. We can get some snacks or sandwiches or something."

"Oh! Well, I don't know, what do you want?"

"Don't know. Let's pull in here," he pointed as he pulled into a grocery store lot.

There we browsed the isles of endless snacks. "Ooh!" Dylan spotted the Cheeze-Its. "Gotta have these," he said outloud to himself. Then he looked at me. "Pick yourself out something."

I picked out some animal crackers. Once you have one animal cracker, you cannot stop for a while. Am I right? Then we strolled over to the deli area and picked up two already made sandwiches. "Oh! Drinks!" Dylan remembered and we sauntered over to the drinks. He stopped in front of the beer and picked himself up a sixpack. "Do you drink?"

I shrugged. "Not really."

He nodded once. "You can pick out whatever you want."

Hmmm, I thought. Do I want to get my normal Dr. Pepper, or get some alcohol like him. Maybe I can drink one of his beers. HA! I laughed to myself. Yuck. I grabbed my usual soda.

"Ok, anything else we need?"

"I don't think so."

"Alright, let's check out."

Waiting in line to check out, it was starting to become dusk outside. We had plenty of time to be able to blow up the mattress and actually see what we're doing before it gets too dark. I felt weird again. Like I almost fantasized that we were married getting groceries together. Yeah. I'm so weird. I shouldn't be so harsh about Norman when I have my own issues haha!

Back in the truck for the final time, I asked Dylan, "So where are you going to park?"

"There's plenty of places. I know just the one." He drove past some trees and drove on the grass in a field. "We won't get in trouble will we?" I asked.

He scrunched his face. "No!"

He parked on the grassy field. It was almost like a meadow. Trees surrounded either side. It was super secluded and beautiful.

Dylan tore the box open and yanked out the air mattress. He peeked at the instructions for a nano second before throwing them back in the box. I watched him as he smoothly operated the pump and blew it up in no time. He was a pro in my eyes. A pro at being a man.

He raised his eye brows at me as he picked it up and slid it in the back of the truck. The way he raised his eyebrows was almost as if to say...well, I must be overthinking.

He placed a couple of duvet covers on top of the mattress, and we had a couple to cover up with. Even though it was summer, it cooled off at night and got pretty chilly. I get cold so easily anyways. He had grabbed two pillows from the motel also. I hadn't even noticed; they'd been in the big white pile, hidden. He tried it out, putting his arms behind his head. "Aw yeah. Comfy as hell!"

I tee-heed at him and gawked at the surroundings. I had a sudden urge to be a child again and acted upon it. I hit Dylan's foot. "Tag! You're it!" I shouted and took off towards the trees on the right side. I didn't look back, but listened to see if he would play along. All I could hear was myself running for a moment, then came the sound of him jumping out of his truck bed. I heard him running behind me and I sped up giddily. "I'm gonna get you!" He called. I actually couldn't believe he was playing tag with me. He's such a manly man I'm a little shocked he knows how to have childish fun. He was fast. I tried to run quicker, but I couldn't. He was going to catch me soon. I hit the trees and looped around. We faced each other, heavily breathing and devlish grins on our faces. I pretended to go left but then darted right and ran back to the truck. He caught me before I even got halfway. He grabbed me by the waist and we almost tumbled. I was breathing hard and cackled out loud. He laughed along with me. He pursed his lips together. He looked ahead when he said "You're amazing, you know that?" He met my eyes.

I blushed and glanced down. "Thanks." It was almost all the way dark. He was getting harder to see by the minute. "Come on," he said. "Let's go get comfortable."

He pulled himself up in the back of his truck, grabbed my hand, and yanked me up with him. I kicked my shoes off and he followed. He grabbed his box of Cheeze-Its, and a beer, and I grabbed my animal crackers and Dr. Pepper. We were quiet except for our munching. I ogled at the sky; the stars weren't quiet out yet. I turned my head and admired Dylan. "Can I have a sip?" I asked, without even really thinking. He raised an eyebrow but handed over the beer. I tried it and I didn't like it. It's too wheatey for my liking. I scrunched my face and he chortled. I washed it down with a swig of Dr. Pep.

"Give me one," Dylan asked while I was about to stick two animal crackers into my mouth. I stopped, wiggled it out of my palm so my thumb and index was holding the cracker, and slowly placed it on Dylan's tongue. He chewed it and thanked me.

It was late and the stars were out now. They enveloped the entire sky and it was beautiful. We oohed and awed. I was hoping for a shooting star but one didn't appear.

Dylan was telling me a story of something stupid he had done when he first started his job and he had me in stitches. He was hilarious! I even had a small tear form in my right eye's corner.

Dylan rolled on his left side, and propped his head up with his left knuckle. He faced me, so I did the same on my right side. Now we were turned towards each other. "I'm so glad we're doing this," I stated.

"Me too," he replied in a quiet voice. He looked so sexy I tried my best NOT too look him up and down. He was silent after that but wouldn't take his eyes off me. I started to blush and feel silly. "What?" I asked in a high-pitched voice. He smiled, showing his teeth. "Don't look at me!" I hid my face in my free hand.

He grabbed my hand from my face and held it. "I have something I need to tell you." He kept himself from looking at me by glowering at the lines on my hand.

I moved my eyes across his face looking for any sign of what he had to tell me. He slowly raised his eyes to mine and said, "I wanna have sex with you."

If I hadn't already been laying down, I would have fallen. My face became so hot and red and the rest of my body...well, you know how it felt. I couldn't help myself, my eyes darted to his pants. It was dark so I couldn't see anything. My mouth became dry, my palms started sweating. Did this hot piece of meat really just say that to me? My mind raced. My heart thumped so hard. I felt awkward, nervous, excited, and well, flat out horny.

I could barely manage a word. All I could say was "Me too" and Dylan's lips greeted mine so rapidly. We were making out hardcore, like harder than on our picnic. He took his jacket off and rolled on top of me. I wrapped my legs around either side of his torso and he grinded against me. I could feel his boner through his pants and I twinged in my downstairs. He swiftly pulled my shirt over my head and then I pulled his off of him. HOLY! He was so thick with muscles and wow. I mean, I could barely see him, but I could tell. I let my hands wonder around his chest. He was so smooth. "Wow," I gasped.

He kissed my mouth and then my neck. He made a trail of kisses down to my chest. He kissed both my breasts and then cupped them. He grabbed my shoulders and I leaned up so he could unhook my bra. He did it with ease, I was surprised but didn't have much time to think about it. Things were moving so fast and it was so hot. I mean, the air was cold and made my nipples even harder than they already were, but what was happening was so fucking hot. He flung my bra to the side and placed his mouth upon my breasts. I let out a moan and scratched his back in pleasure. I kissed his thick, muscly shoulder, then bit it and licked my way up his neck. We kissed more and then I reached for his belt buckle. I fumbled around with it in the dark until he just took over, unfastened it and undid his pants. He stood suddenly, and yanked down his pants. I just stared in awe at his body. He dropped to his knees and unbuttoned my pants. I raised my hips so he could pull them off easier. He flung my pants to the side on top of his and wrapped his left arm underneath my back. He lifted me to him as he kissed me again. We were just in our underwear now and our skin was rubbing against each other, causing warm friction. Our hands traveled over one another's body. He kissed my mouth again and I grabbed onto his hair, jerking his head sideways so I could whisper into his ear. "I want you so bad."

He kissed me hard and lifted back up to pull off my panties. He tossed those to the side. He kissed my lips, and made his way down between my thighs. He placed a hand on either of my knees and pushed them apart. I gazed at the stars as he went down on me. I moaned and gasped at how good it felt. He cupped his hands underneath my ass to lift me closer to his mouth. I was getting closer and I clasped his arms and dug my nails deep into his skin. "I'm so close," I said barely over a whisper. He moved his tongue faster and I exploded. I gasped so loud and he went harder with it until I snatched his hair and yanked his head up. I was laughing with pleasure and he was smiling so slyly and sexily at me. I sat up, grabbed both his shoulders and pushed him down on the air mattress. It was my turn to kiss him up and down. I kept glancing up and the smirk on his face told me he was liking it. I slid off his underwear and glared at his package. It was a package indeed. I put my mouth on him and cupped his balls while I did so. He placed his arms behind his head and groaned. I did this for a while until he gripped my arms and told me to jump on. I did as he said and he slid in. He felt so big inside me and it hurt for a moment. It had been so long since I had sex, and I don't even know how long for him. We both moaned out loud. I rode him and we kept eye contact. This was it. We were one. I kissed him and the kiss lingered. He grabbed my hips and moved them back and forth, getting faster until he came. And that's when I realized he came inside me and he wasn't wearing a condom.

I pushed it out of my mind and rolled off him onto my back on my side of the mattress. We both breathed heavily again. "Wow," he sighed. "That was amazing." He turned to me and I turned to him. "It was," I agreed. "You didn't wear a condom," I mentioned, trying to make it sound casual.

He looked shocked for a minute. "Fuck. I didn't. I'm sorry, I really meant to grab one, I have one in my wallet. I..."

I cut him off. "Dylan. It's ok. I just hope I don't get pregnant. I mean, I've been on the pill though. Whatever let's not think about it." I scootched in to cuddle him naked. He pulled some covers over us. "I've never felt so close to anyone in my life." He said to the stars. I nuzzled my head in between his neck and shoulder. I love you, I thought silently to myself. I kept my hand on his chest and he placed his hand on top of mine. He kissed the top of my head. "That was so fun," he said.

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

"Fuck yes. Did you like it?"

I nodded my head. "Oh yeah."

We didn't speak anymore. We just held each other close and I let my mind wonder. We eventually fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

846K 32.1K 64
#1 in the Reece family. Grayson "Gray" Reese came back home after a couple of tours overseas to the small town of Oak Island NC where he grew up and...
612 44 9
Emma doesn't care for making friends or 'making memories' anymore since she's moved away from her hometown when she graduated high school. She just c...
259 15 18
Three rooms mates take a vacation together. They visited a small secluded island near the coast of Jamaica. Hank had plenty of money Something happ...
4.6K 139 34
"Well can I tell you my wish?" He asked, holding my waist. I smiled and bit my lip nervously. "If you tell me it might not come true." I said with a...