Complicated (Reader Avengers...

By BuckyLokiLover1

**Warning. Smut incoming.** You were kidnapped and sent to The Red Room as a child. Your parents and brother... More

You'll never find nobody better than me
We have a meeting
Then I hope she cheats
Overbearing Alpha Males
Are you fucking insane?
I don't want this to end
I love you too
You're just jealous
Are they worth it?
Just tell us what you need
Are you happy?
Welcome back Y/N Barnes
What exactly is your problem?
Technically I kicked him
Don't even try it
Surprise
My pack keeps me safe
Inherently good
This isn't goodbye
Who says I'm staying?
You're not my King
That's my Queen
I told you not to come here!
Thank you for giving me another chance
It's a soulmate connection
I've got a job for you
I hear Paris is nice this time of year
It leaves or I do.
I did this because I had to
What have I done?
Now enter hers.
Where are we?
We will leave first thing
That's my matchstick
Where does that leave me?
I just want to be with you
I wasn't asking
Don't give up on us
Put me down Glitterpants!
Is that okay?
We're just lucky
A gift from Odin
More talking, less maiming
I got you
I hate it when I'm right
Shut up and drive
We bring it all down
You have a week
I blame me
It all goes
It's not forever
I can't do this
Call them
I missed you
Leaving
This isn't goodbye
Our happiness
Our Whirlwind
I Missed You
Until Sunrise
Going Home
The Engagement Party
He Activated Brat Mode
Bridezilla
We'll Protect You
The Wedding Day
I'm Unstoppable
I'm Sorry!
The Honeymoon
Birthday Party
Punishment
Preparing For Asgard
You're Not My Mother
Stubborn Ass
Odin's Blessing
The Ball
Don't Shut Us Out
Tell Me Everything
The Plan
Vormir
Grief
For Nat
Endgame
One Year Later
My Best Friend
Doting Wife
Apologies
Five Years Later
Back Together
Epilogue

He's not a prize to be won

1.3K 71 10
By BuckyLokiLover1

You geared up, leaving Loki in bed and Bucky in the gym with Sam. You had unfinished business with a certain blonde bitch, and that's all that you could focus on. You text Bucky letting him know you were going for a run.

Bucky: Stay safe. Love you doll.

Y/N: Love you too.

You didn't see him coming back from a run with Sam as you left the compound, but they saw you.
"Who goes for a run in full tactical gear?" Sam asked Bucky. The question was answered for him when you climbed into your car. "They don't." Bucky grumbled, pulling out his phone he pulled up the gps tracker on your phone, sighing with relief that you hadn't turned it off.

"Want some back up?" Sam already knew Bucky was about to go after you. They headed inside ready to suit up and go see what the hell you were up to.

Bucky headed to his room to get his weapons, he needed to find Loki but he didn't have time. Steve caught him on his way out. "Everything alright pal?"
Bucky nodded his head. "Yeah, Y/N is up to something. Can you find Loki and let him know?"
Steve nodded and headed off to find him while Bucky headed out, finding Sam on his way.

You had just parked your car, making sure your whip from Shuri was secure around your wrist. You placed your daggers in their place on your thighs and headed out. Half way through the abandoned building your head snapped back to the sound of someone behind you. Dagger in hand you spun round, stopping yourself just in time. "Buck?"
Him and Sam walked towards you, Bucky wasn't happy, you could tell from the look on his face. "What the hell are you doing doll?" You shrugged your shoulders, before you could respond you heard your name being shouted.

Sharon appeared round the corner, pulling her hood from her head as she aimed her gun at you. "Time's up!" The frustration was obvious as she glared at you.
Bucky came to your left and Sam on your right. "Sharon? Why?" Bucky tried to take her attention away from you.

She took a step towards you all, her gun still trained on you, as she spoke to Bucky. "After everything I did to ensure Steve found you. Then there was the kiss, that was a plan years in the making and I almost had what I wanted. You." She looked at Bucky. "You were supposed to be mine!"

Hearing her call him hers had your powers begging to be let free. "He's not a prize to be won!" You growled at her. You attempted to take a step towards her, the anger over everything she'd done was starting to get the better of you. Bucky placed his hand on your arm, a subtle shake of his head stopped you. For now.

"The sceptre is gone Sharon." You were hoping Thor had taken it back to Asgard at this point. "Just put the gun down." You we're willing to give her this one chance, one chance to walk away, not unharmed but alive.

She simply smiled at you, the sort of smile that would intimidate most people, but not you. You'd taken on worse than her and won. "Then get it back. Or do you want the world to know what you've done?"

Bucky seemed to notice something you didn't. "You're stalling." You looked at him before looking back at Sharon, her face paled. "And why would I be doing that?" Her voice weaker than it was before.
A lightbulb clicked in your head as you smiled at her. "Because you have no way of proving it. Nick made sure of that didn't he." All the stress and worry you'd been holding on to melted away.
The day you'd agreed to join S.H.I.E.L.D. with Bucky, Nick had told you he'd wiped your record clean, no one would ever know what you'd done. A conversation you'd completely forgotten about, until that moment.

Apparently being called out on her shit was not going to get Sharon to lower her gun. Shakily she focused her attention on you. "You think you have all the answers don't you."
You couldn't help the laugh that escaped your lips. "No I don't. Just the ones you don't like."

Seemingly knowing there was no way out of this for her, she lowered her gun. If she shot you, Bucky and Sam would retaliate, and you didn't have what she needed to complete her childish plan. "Watch your back. This isn't goodbye."

"No!" You shouted at her, shrugging your arm out of Bucky's grip. The silver whip that doubled as a bracelet unwrapped itself from your arm, looking like the snake it was designed as. "You're not going anywhere."

You gripped the end and flung it towards her as she attempted to run. It wrapped around her ankle, sending her flying to the ground, you heard her hit the floor with a satisfying crack, something had broken and you loved it.

Bucky and Sam stood with their mouths open, they'd never seen you use the whip before.
"Buck?" Sam tried to get him to stop you, but Bucky just shrugged his shoulders. "She's got this." Pride written across his face, as you dealt with the one that had temporarily broken your relationship.

You dragged her towards you, landing a punch across her face, her nose breaking as it connected with your fist. She laid on the floor clutching her face as you knelt down next to her. "Come after me or mine again, and I won't just break a few bones." You stood up and landed a kick to her ribs, just for good measure.

Walking back to Bucky you noticed the smile on his face. He pulled you to him, his lips smashing against yours, seeing you protective over him stirred something inside of him.

Sam huffed at the scene in front of him before flying off back to the compound.

Loki came into the warehouse, seeing the two of you locked in an embrace as Sharon struggled to walk off. Loki ignored her, there was obviously a reason you'd left her breathing. He walked over to you and Bucky. "Looks like you had fun without me my loves."
You pulled away from Bucky to look over at him, smiling. "Next time I promise."

Bucky turned your head to his. "Quick question, who gave you a whip?" He motioned to where it had wound itself back round your wrist. Looking like a simple silver bracelet in the design of a snake.

"Oh this little thing?" You shook your wrist at him. "It was a gift from Shuri."
Loki appeared next next to you, a playful smirk on his face. "Remind me to thank her for that."
You pulled him to you. His lips connected with yours and his hands went to your legs, pulling you up so your legs went around his waist. Your hands ran through his hair and you felt Bucky come up behind you. He started kissing your neck. The adrenaline of the fight still coursing through you, caused you to rub yourself against Loki. He broke apart from the kiss panting. "Darling, I plan on making you scream but not here."

Bucky spun you round as your legs hit the floor. His tongue diving into your mouth. The urgency in his kiss told you everything you needed to know. The way you'd lied and run off was not going unnoticed. By the time the kiss had ended you were light headed and more than ready to be at home in bed. You went to step back but Bucky held you close.

"Never again do you lie to me doll."

You gave him a small smile. "I'd love to make that promise but you know I can't Buck. Not if it means I can't protect you and Loki."

"It's our job to protect you." His voice was almost growling and you pushed against his chest lightly, a fire burning deep inside you. "I'm not a fragile dame that needs your protection Buck! You think you're the only one who feels the need to fight for those he loves?!"

Loki pulled you in for a kiss, and you melted against him as he swept his tongue against yours. By the time he pulled away you were light headed and had to hold on to his arms so that you wouldn't fall. "We know you can protect yourself my love, but that desire to protect us that you have? We have it too."

You turned to face Bucky who had an unreadable expression on his face. "I'm sorry Buck. I didn't mean to shout, I just-" He cut you off with a kiss. "You don't need to apologise doll. It's okay."

The three of you headed home, not to the compound, there was something about tonight that just required you to be away from everyone else. You just needed to be with the men you loved. You'd deal with everything else tomorrow.

_________________________________

A/N: Sorry, I know it's a bit shorter than normal but it's been a busy few days. I update when I can. The love on this story is just.... WOW! I love you all 3000.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Soulache By Mouse

Fanfiction

58.5K 1.7K 23
book 1 loki and bucky are in a semi secret relationship and only 3 people in the avenger team know about it. Steve, Thor and Nat are the only people...
24K 783 47
LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with proper punctuation for people who HATE whe...
50.6K 2.1K 77
LokixFem!ReaderxBucky IMPORTANT: A little message to those who may not have read the full description: You end up with one of them, not both. This is...
82.7K 1.1K 47
𝗠𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝗴𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘄𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘀𝘁...𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 🦾🦾🦾 A book full of smut, fl...