We're just lucky

The second the front door closed behind you, Bucky had you pinned up against it. His lips smashing against yours, he wasted no time in peeling you out of your suit, knives and guns clanging to the floor as he did. The cold of the door hit your back as he forced you further into it. His lips left yours, trailing down your neck to the swell of your breasts where he then began to mark you. Loki appeared beside you, his lips soon finding yours. The kiss was softer than Bucky's, then again most kisses were when Bucky was in this mood. As Loki's tongue explored your mouth. Kneeling on the floor in front of you, Bucky pulled your breasts free by ripping your bra in half. 

You pulled away from Loki to moan at Bucky about the amount of your clothes he was destroying, but before you could he pinched at your nipple, the cold of the vibranium causing you to shudder as he took the other breast in his mouth. Loki pulled your face back to his, as Bucky continued his assault on your breasts, alternating between them. You knew that the second he touched your underwear, he would find them soaking wet. How could they not be with the two men you had begging for your attention. 

Bucky pulled away from you, watching you and Loki kiss as he palmed himself through his trousers. The second he saw the juices coating your underwear he nearly lost his mind, as much as he wanted to sit and watch you and Loki, that sight had his mouth watering. "Lo, you might want to see this." He smirked at Loki. 

Pulling away from you, Loki took a step back, your arousal evident as he looked between your legs. You blushed and tried to hide your face in your hands. Bucky stood and grabbed your wrists in his, not hard but with enough force to get you to look at him. "Never hide from us doll." You nodded your head, which earned you a glare from Bucky. "Yes Daddy." 

Watching you call Bucky, Daddy, had Loki hardening in a way he never thought possible and he couldn't help the moan that left his lips. Bucky turned to him with lust covered eyes. "You like it when she calls me that don't you." He took a step towards Loki. When Loki didn't reply, Bucky placed a hand between his legs. Loki jumped slightly at the contact. "Y-yes." 

You watched with a smile as Bucky sank to his knees, pulling Loki's trousers and underwear down, the sound of the armour ripping as he did. He wasted no time in taking Loki into his mouth. You rubbed your thighs together in an attempt to ease the ache between them. Loki looked over to you with a smirk, seeing you squirm at the sight of Bucky taking him in his mouth. He used his finger to beckon you over to them. As you reached his side his lips found yours, moans flooded from his mouth into yours as Bucky brought him to his release. His legs began shaking as he emptied himself into Bucky's mouth. 

Bucky stood up and pulled your lips to his, you could taste Loki on his tongue and you felt your arousal drip down your leg. You fumbled to get Bucky's trousers off as his tongue invaded your mouth. Finally freeing Bucky from the confines of his clothing, he stepped out of them and you hooked your legs round his waist. "Impatient are we doll?" He teased as he slid himself inside you. His hands gripping your thighs as he held you up. You moaned and as you tipped your head back, you realised Loki was behind you. Your head landed on his shoulder and he placed his lips on yours in a heated kiss. His height soon became an advantage as he lined himself up behind you, your arousal was more than enough to make it possible for him to slide into you. 

You cried out at the full feeling, a feeling you hoped you'd never get used to. It was like every time was the first time and it spurred you on that much more. It didn't take long for you to start clenching around them as you came. Both of them not far behind you. 

As they pulled out of you, you felt your legs give way. A set of arms caught you and lifted you up. You looked into the blue eyes of the raven haired God and smiled. He placed a kiss on your nose before carrying you to the bathroom where he cleaned you up. 

After getting you some clothes, Loki carried you back out of the bathroom where you found Bucky lounging on the sofa. Sitting down with you in his lap, Loki lifted your legs over Bucky's before placing a kiss to his lips. You snuggled further into Loki with contentment written all over your face. Finally you could relax. 

Bucky noticed how carefree you looked and pride swelled within him. He was still annoyed that you'd gone off without him, but he pushed it aside for now, wanting to enjoy the moment. "Happy there doll?" You nodded. "Very much so, Daddy." 
He couldn't help the grin that spread across his face. He started massaging the muscles of your legs as Loki flicked through the TV channels, attempting to find something to watch. He put on some documentary about literature, you couldn't focus on it though. Your mind running away with you as your thoughts overtook you. 

It didn't take them long to notice something was wrong though. Bucky brushed away the hair you were hiding behind to see silent tears running down your face. He immediately pulled you into his lap, your legs either side of his. You wrapped your arms around him and buried your head in the crook of his neck. "No you don't doll." He pulled back, making you look at him. "Don't hide when you feel like this, talk to us." 

You took a deep breath before looking into his eyes. "I don't know what I've done to deserve this." You looked to Loki who had moved as close as he could to you both. "What I've done to deserve both of you." Loki kissed you on the forehead, before leaning his head on Bucky's shoulder, rubbing up and down your back. "We've all made mistakes darling. Admittedly some more than others." You and Bucky couldn't help the chuckle that left your lips when he referenced his attack on New York. "But everyone deserves love, we're just lucky that it's more than one person." 

No more words were needed after that, you all laid across the sofa, tangled up together. It wasn't until Loki woke you up the next morning, that you realised they'd taken you to bed at some point. You grumbled and curled further into Bucky who laughed at your refusal to wake up. "Doll." 

"No." You grunted, pulling the covers over your head that was resting on his chest. You felt the vibration of his laugh rumble through him. "Lo, I think we may have to give it a while." 

You heard Loki sigh. "Fine, I'll go and entertain my brother." 

The mention of Thor had you flinging the covers back. "Glitter pants is here?" Both of them laughed at your nickname before Loki nodded his head. "Yes darling, it's why I was attempting to wake you. He has news." 

You went to run out the bedroom, eager to see your best friend when Loki grabbed you from behind, wrapping his arms around your waist. "Loki let go of me." You attempted and failed to wriggle out of his arms. "My Queen, as much as I love the sight of you right now. I'd rather my brother didn't see it too." You looked down and noticed you were only in your underwear. "Oops." You squeaked out before pulling on Bucky's oversized jumper and a pair of leggings. You kissed them both on the cheek before running downstairs. 

Thor had heard you running and stood up, as you reached the bottom of the stairs, about three from the end, you launched yourself at him. He caught you with a laugh. "Glad to see you too Spitfire." He placed you down and you smiled up at him. "How can I help your annoying ass on this fine-" You were about to say morning, but as you looked outside you could see it was dark. You turned and shouted up the stairs. "You could've mentioned the fact I'd slept all day assholes!" 

You could hear Bucky and Loki laughing from the bedroom. Shaking your head you led Thor out into the garden. Throwing a fireball you lit the firepit before sitting down on the grass. You shivered slightly before a blanket wrapped itself around you. You looked around in confusion before Loki appeared at the door with a smirk on his face. "Thank you." You shouted back and he turned to go inside. 

"So." Thor regained your attention. "There has been a development, since you've been away from the compound."