In Your Custody

Bởi paigeirene15

"But you're scared." He finished, running his fingers down her neck and to her collar bone, following the cha... Xem Thêm

•INFO•
•PROLOGUE•
•ONE•
•TWO•
•THREE•
•FOUR•
•FIVE•
•SIX•
•SEVEN•
•EIGHT•
•NINE•
•TEN•
•ELEVEN•
•TWELVE•
•THIRTEEN•
•FOURTEEN•
•FIFTEEN•
•SIXTEEN•
NOT •SEVENTEEN•
•SEVENTEEN•
•EIGHTEEN•
•NINETEEN•
•TWENTY•
•TWENTY-ONE•
•TWENTY-TWO•
•TWENTY-THREE•
•TWENTY-FOUR•
•TWENTY-FIVE•
•TWENTY-SIX•
•TWENTY-SEVEN•
•TWENTY-EIGHT•
•TWENTY-NINE•
•THIRTY•
•THIRTY-ONE•
•THIRTY-TWO•
•THIRTY-THREE•
•THIRTY-FOUR•
•THIRTY-FIVE•
•THIRTY-SIX•
•THIRTY-SEVEN•
•THIRTY-EIGHT•
•THIRTY-NINE•
•FORTY•
•FORTY-ONE•
•FORTY-TWO•
•FORTY-THREE•
•FORTY-FOUR•
•FORTY-FIVE•
•FORTY-SIX•
•FORTY-SEVEN•
•FORTY-EIGHT•
•FIFTY•
•FIFTY-ONE•
•FIFTY-TWO•
•FIFTY-THREE•
•FIFTY-FOUR•
•FIFTY-FIVE•
•FIFTY-SIX•
•FIFTY-SEVEN•
•FIFTY-EIGHT•
•FIFTY-NINE•
•SIXTY•
•SIXTY-ONE•
•SIXTY-TWO•
•SIXTY-THREE•
•SIXTY-FOUR•
•SIXTY-FIVE•
•SIXTY-SIX•
•EPILOGUE•

•FORTY-NINE•

5.2K 189 21
Bởi paigeirene15

Soft fingers trailed a blaze of fire down the curve of her spine, making her arch her back, thrusting her bare breasts forward with a moan. Her pale shoulders shivered, but she was far from cold. Her entire body was steaming and that heat seemed to pool downwards, like a river of lava to only one place.

"Please!" She gasped, helplessly curling and uncurling her fingers, unable to move her hands freely and grab onto him. Force him to make the aching between her thighs go away, as it was almost too much for her to bear.

"Calm down, pet. Be a good girl for me." His deep voice reverberated against her skin, his prickly beard scratching her as he kissed down her lower back and to her hip. Vera tried to turn over onto her back but a harsh grip on her inner thigh told her it was pointless, "Stop struggling."

Immediately she ceased her movements, her hands balling into fists, gripping the silk ribbon that held her wrists to the bed frame. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath, growing more uneven, the lower his lips traveled. Her rose-pink nipples brushed against the sheets beneath her, hardening them into taunt pebbles that reached out to be plucked.

"Please!" She begged again, her clouded mind not even sure what she was asking for, only knowing she needed it, whatever it was, and that he could give it to her.

She needed his touch on every inch of her. She needed him to feel how much she wanted him. She wanted to touch him! She wanted to scratch her nails down his back every time he made her scream- or so she had read in books. She wanted to live the fantasy! With him!

A sharp smack against her bottom had her crying out in pain, as the heat seared through her flesh without any pressure to stop it. She ground her hips into the mattress, biting her lip as she groaned, and hung her head in shame.

"I decide when to give you pleasure." He growled out seductively, palming the rounded flesh, now red with his mark. She gasped at the sudden contact and rolled her hips in time with his movements, "And only good girls receive pleasure. Right, pet?"

"Y-yes, sir." She whined when he pushed her back down flat into the mattress and his cooling touch left her.

"So needy." He teased, "Who knew you were such a slut?"

"I- I am not a slut!" She defended quickly, turning her head to face him from where she laid on her stomach.

He was so handsome she could drool. His shirtless torso, chiseled by the gods, left him defined but not bulky. A seductive trail of hair led from his belly button into his boxers and she had every desire to know where it ended.

Axel smiled and leaned down so his nose was touching hers, "No, sweetheart, you're my slut." He sucked her bottom lip into his mouth and bit down roughly with a smirk, "Mine only."

Axel had been awake for a while now, watching his little pet as she slept beside him, tiny whistles leaving her nose every time she took a breath. He smiled and played with a piece of her hair that was draped over the pillow, falling onto his side of the bed. This moment of pureness between them felt so serine and as if time itself had stopped and granted him this moment to enjoy the beauty that shared his home and his bed.

He felt so lucky to have been the officer to pull her over that night and so glad he had chased after her because if he hadn't, she could very well be in some other man's bed right now and he would not allow it.

Their fight was a few days ago now and with work and school, he hadn't had much of a chance to talk to her or spend time with her beyond giving her rides. He had spent a lot of time alone, either throwing himself into his casework or stuck in his own head, which he had determined was not a nice place to be.

Never before had he felt guilt the way he did with Vera. He was used to doing what he wanted and whenever he wanted to do it. He had total freedom over his life and those in it since he chose not to surround himself with many people.

But now he had this constant that tethered him to this world. A beautiful and intoxicating constant.

A constant that he knew he couldn't lose. He had no other life than this. He had no other purpose than taking care of her. He hadn't noticed how pointless his existence had been before her rickety old Subaru drove down that street and into his dreams.

So, he refused to lose her.

He sighed, pulled his t-shirt off over his head, and threw it onto the floor, the air around him feeling sticky and hot despite the cold temperature outside. It never seemed to matter when it came time to be comfortable, it was either too hot or too cold and there was no in-between.

As he laid back down, settling himself in beside his girl he felt her bottom rub dangerously close to his groin. So close in fact that he had to bite the inside of his cheek to keep himself from groaning, "Careful, baby." He muttered under his breath and shifted away from her, making sure not to disturb her.

Despite his best efforts to put distance between them, her squirms didn't stop and her breathy pants became more audible. He squeezed his eyes shut trying to block it out, but his bodily reaction obeyed his most natural urges. Her gasps of desperation called out to him, telling him to help her and to make her his with the most irreversible of markings. 

Unknowingly to her, she had worked her way over to his side of the queen bed and was grinding herself against him, rather relentlessly. Axel gripped her hip harshly, trying to slow her down before he tore into her with unrestrained need. Every nerve in his body told him to thrust forward and match her movements. To pull aside her panties and invade her sweet womanhood. To make it his.

Instead, he laid there, his cock stiff and twitching, precum pooling at the tip and soaking into the cotton of his boxers, all while she continued to hump herself against him.

"You're killing me." He groaned, pulling her hair behind her shoulder and kissing the side of her neck, his lips lingering against her soft skin, before swiping his tongue up the length of her throat and to the base of her jaw.

He felt her quiver under his hold as if that single motion had caused her the most pleasure she had ever experienced, "Please..." she whispered faintly, her creamy legs tangling themselves in the blankets. 

He had to stop himself from cumming at that very moment. The teasing, the pleasure, and the pure erotic nature of her unconscious mind desiring him were too much!

He needed to take care of his issue before he took it too far and hurt her, but his legs didn't want to move. His body demanded he stays and suffers this sweet agony. 

"Please..." Vera's hand slowly crept down to her shorts and he watched with wide eyes as she slipped her nimble fingers into her panties. He never knew the sight of a woman pleasuring herself in front of him would be so sexy, but it was the ultimate arousal and he wanted a taste.

"Sweetheart." He whispered, grabbing her wrist gently, giving it a suggestive tug to abandon the folds she was teasingly sliding her middle finger between. She moaned in protest, her body aching to not feel empty any longer but her weak limbs complied and allowed him to raise her hand with little resistance. One by one he popped her fingers into his mouth, coating his tongue with her delectable nectar.

Vera's eyes fluttered open, squinting up at the gorgeous man who laid closely beside her, confused and dazed. Her chest heaved in time with her erratic heartbeat as flashing memories of her dream cycled through her mind and she blushed a deep cherry red at her sinful imagination.

"Someone was having quite the dream," Axel chuckled, licking his lips, her juices leaving a trail of sweetness behind.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" She ducked her head in an attempt to hide her flushed features in the darkness of their bedroom.

He shook his head and tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear, coaxing her to look at him again, "No. I was already awake." He told her with a tight pressed smile.

"You need to-" Vera was cut off by her own yawn, trying to shake it away, "sleep." She lectured him, a shimmer of playfulness in her eyes.

"I know. I was just thinking." He explained, nuzzling his nose into her collarbone, a heavy sigh of content dancing across her skin making her shiver.

"Anything important?" She asked.

"Just you." This made her whole body tense, leaning into him as she held in the squeal that wanted to escape her throat.

Vera swallowed a lump in her throat and blew a stream of air from between her puckered lips, "What about me?" She asked, raking her fingers through his thick head of hair.

He didn't want to bring it up, when it seemed she was in a good mood but it was nagging him, gnawing through the bottom of his stomach, "About our fight." He explained, curling his arms under her and pressing her firmly to him, "I've missed you."

Vera giggled lightly, "I'm right here."

"You've been silent. Ignoring me. Which-" He lifted his head and gave her a pointed look, "In any other circumstance you would not get away with. If we have issues, we talk about them, am I understood?" He asked.

Vera licked her lips, noticing the wetness that had collected in her panties suddenly as another hot pool seeped out of her, "Yes sir." Why was that so attractive?

He had done the same in her dream. Demanded she obey his every command and she had complied. She really was a slut! the thought appalled her and in the same notion made her heart twist with wicked excitement at this identity.

"Good girl." He praised, placing a chaste kiss to her collar bone, noticing the sharp rise in her chest, "However, you're right. It's not something I get to say yes or no to." His thumb rubbed over her rosy cheeks, his cold hand melting against her warm skin.

Vera hesitated, sliding a strand of hair between her fingers, repeating his words in her head, "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying you're an adult and can make your own choices. I trust you." His voice was surprisingly even and calm. He had clearly given this a lot of thought and she knew Axel didn't say anything unless he truly meant it. He didn't play with her. He was blunt and she appreciated that "I just want you to be safe, that's all."

"Thank you." She responded, a stunned smile spreading across her lips, "So, I can go?"

"If you want to." He said, laying his head back down on her bosom, the softest pillows he could have ever imagined, "Now go back to sleep, pet." He whispered.

She wanted to say more, to thank him again but she couldn't find the words to express herself. He gave her freedom despite his own worries. He trusted her above anything else and for the first time in her life, she actually felt like an adult. No one was holding her back for their own sake anymore. He was only there to guide her along the way.

She closed her eyes and tried to get comfy, with a 200-pound block of muscle laying on top of her, but it was difficult to breathe, let alone sleep. She grunted as she wormed herself down so her head was even in the center of the pillow and at least one of her legs was free from the cage of his legs. The other was still caught in between, but at this moment she would take what she could get.

"Vera, go to sleep." His brash tone started her and she froze, realizing she was stopping him from getting any rest.

"Sorry, it's just-" She bucked her hips off the mattress, shifting her weight to her left side, where he was predominantly laying.

Swiftly a hand was wrapped around her neck, squeezing with the power to destroy a thousand cities with the flick of his wrist, "Unless you want to lose your innocence, you better settle down." He growled darkly in her ear, his teeth grazing the edges, following the curve down to her lobe where he tugged roughly.

"I- I didn't mean to." She squeaked out, her eyes wide, watching him with keen interest.

"Are you sure?" He released her ear and began to kiss on her jaw, "Care to share what you were dreaming about earlier? It had you quite worked up."

"I- Umm- I don't remember." She stumbled, her blue eyes watching him, wanting to see what he would do next.

His smirk dropped and he leaned over her, placing his hands on either side of her head, caging her beneath him, "Must have been pretty eventful. You were practically moaning my name." That was an exaggeration, but he was certain he had been the focus of such a lust-infused illusion, so why pretend otherwise. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. She could only picture vague bits and pieces of the dream, which she wasn't even sure happened at all or if it was her imagination turning the intimacy of this moment into something naughty.

"Tell me, in your dream, did I touch you like this?" He whispered, his hand suddenly cupping her heat with his thumb pressing into a sensitive nub she never knew existed. Despite being fully clothed, the touch caused her whole body to jolt further into him.

"Axel..." Her flustered words came out in a jumbled gasp, her thighs squeezing together, only entrapping his hand closer to her need.

"Shhh, lay down, pet." He commanded, gently pushing her back down by her shoulder, "Your body desires me, I know how to help you."

Vera held her breath, her hands clasped together over her heart, which continued to thunder nonstop, "H-how?"

Axel bit his lip and pushed his hair back and out of his eyes, "I just- you make it so difficult to go slow with you!" He groaned, his erection maintaining its solid salute, "You're gorgeous and perfect, sweetheart, and you had a very naughty dream that is making it hard not to do something I shouldn't right now."

Vera watched him, her wide innocent blue eyes, capturing each crease in his brow and the grimace of his lips as if he were in pain, "Can you kiss me?" She asked suddenly.

Axel's rugged scruff tried to hide his beaming smile, but it shone through even in the dark, "Of course." Gently he lowered himself down to meet his lips with hers, moving in sync, patiently allowing her to test the waters, and learn to match his pace before he took the reigns completely.

After a minute of breathless delight, he pulled away and allowed her to collect herself, her puffy lips looking even more delectable than before. He gazed down at her, drinking in her adorable features, her brows bunched up in concentration, examining him just the same. Her perky breasts were on display through her thin cotton shirt as it twisted to the side, showing hints of what lie beneath.

He kissed her temple, dragging it to the corner of her eye, making her giggle uncontrollably. His grin widened and he continued to kiss across her face, the tip of her nose, the corner of her mouth, her chin, her jaw, everywhere he could.

He intertwined their fingers on both hands, sliding her arms up, above her head, an evil glint flashing through his eyes before he set another kiss upon her pouty lips.

"I love you, Vera."

~•~•~
A/N
If you would like to support me and hopefully someday make writing a career: cashapp and Venmo: Paigeirene15

No pressure your comments and votes are equally as amazing!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

646K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
5.2K 172 34
[WARNING: MATURE CONTENT/NO RAPE] ~ HE WAS DANGER, THE RED ZONE. It was advised if you see him, run in the other direction but she loved chasing dan...
2.7K 50 24
Tears pricked my eyes as I tasted bile on my tongue. I could feel my wetness seeping through my panties but would not give him the satisfaction of kn...
84.5K 1.4K 44
*More of a romance and less of a Mafia Novel.* ❝Everything I touch just turns to Ash❞ ❝If so than I'll gladly burn for you❞ _________________________...