Nine Months

By BlossomLindsey

'I will break my own heart and use those pieces to fix yours.' Jeon Jungkook, a k-pop idol from the world ren... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 4

1.6K 119 11
By BlossomLindsey

Yoona monitored over Haru's shoot when her phone ranged in between. She excused herself from the crowd to take the call.

[Oh! What's it, Kook?]

[Noona, I needed help]

[I'm all ears]

[What are you
guys having for lunch?]

[I don't know, probably
bean sprouts and some
drinks]

[Can you please change
it to quinoa cucumber
salad and cent per cent
orange juice?]

[That's not under
my jurisdiction.]

[Don't worry, I'll
sponsor. Or should I
send a food truck?]

[A food truck sounds
good. You can also have
your publici-]

[No no no, this should
not be out that I have
sent it. Please Noona]

[Huh? Why?]

[Please, I ask this of you.]

[Oh I sense some
couple quarrels. Haha.
I'll do it don't worry.]

[Thank you so much. I'll
make sure to treat you
someday.]

[Haha no need bye]

[Bye]

•••

"Look! There he goes again," Tae hissed pointing at Jungkook, who was sleeping on the couch in sitting posture.

"He can just sleep anywhere!" Jin mocked.

"I've taught him well," Suga smirked as he sat beside sleeping Jungkook, hand-folded on his chest and head hung back, ready to sleep.

"Yoongi Hyung!" Namjoon called as he entered the practice studio.

"Ahh Hyung, it's no time to sleep, palli ireona!" He took him by his hand but the close distance between the two sleeping people, made him take the wrong hand.

He pulled him towards the production room, without once looking whom he was making to follow.

"Look Hyung, how to draft this?" He pointed on the screen and then on getting no reply he turned back. His grip loosened and his lips parted, his eyes soon became sharp and dark, "I didn't mean to disturb you. You may leave."

"H-Hyung... I'm sorry." The youngest mumbled.

"Jungkook, I have no time to deal with you. Can you please leave?" He rubbed his temple.

"Hyung listen to me for once, just once, I insist."

"Can't you listen? I said Get Out!" The leader yelled at the top of his lungs making the rest gather around the cabin except for Suga who was still in his beauty sleep and Jimin who didn't bother.

"What's happening here?" Jin questioned.

Namjoon moved out of the cabin without an answer, once brushing his shoulder with Jungkook.

"Hey Jk, everything alright?" Hobi questioned. The maknae nodded and isolated himself in a separate room, locking himself from the inside. He sat on the chair, warm liquid streaming down his face.

"I'm broke Haru, please save me," he whispered, laying his head down on the table.

FLASHBACK

Haru entered the boys' locker room, trying to find Jimin, her best friend.

"Hey Chim! Stop playing around. I know you've got my wafers- oops sorry." She stopped abruptly as her eyes laid on the school team's captain, Jungkook, sitting on one of the benches.

She saw his teary eyes as he wiped them off as soon he saw her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't intend to intrude. I was just looking for someone. I should go," she said backing away.

"You can stay," he said in a coarse voice. His watery eyes looked up to her. She cautiously went and sat beside him as he wiped his face yet again.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Just going through a bit of a hard time, that's all," he barely whispered. She was taken aback that he didn't just ignore her. He was famous for being heartless and arrogant, not at all expressive.

Not knowing what to say, she pulled him into a warm hug but soon pulled away realising what she had done.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-" Her speech was interrupted when he pulled her back. She hugged him hesitantly, confused. He hated to be touched.

END OF FLASHBACK

•••

"Well done guys, pack up," the director claimed on the loudspeaker.

"So, Haru, from when you'll discontinue?" The director asked.

Her eyes widened listening to her director's note, "Why? Did I do something wrong?"

The older lady with a pixie haircut laughed at her innocence, "You think, you'll play the role of a high schooler with a baby bump?"

"Oh, ya, sorry," she bit her lower lip.

"Anyways, think and tell me, ok? We'll continue the shoot after that. Convey my greetings to Jungkook ."

She bowed to her once when a moment of deep panic set in her. You know, some passions become a part of who you are. They become etched into your being, your identity, and your sense of self. So once that passion fades, a moment of panic may set in. You may feel anxiety or deep depression at the thought of no longer doing that thing that once defined you.

She was in this thought when she saw one of the crew members approaching her. A gruff husky man with a grim visage. He wore a black shirt and grey pants as the proximity increased with each step.

"J- Jungkook?" She stuttered, the fine hair raising at the back of her neck. She took alternate steps backwards. The man was now standing in front of her.

"Ma'am Yoona is looking for you," the man said in a rough but polite tone.

"Stay away," she mumbled. The man gave her an intrigued expression, "miss, I think you got me wrong. I have been working here for the past one year!"

"Please don't come near me. Please leave me alone," tears prickled her eyes.

"Hey Haru, are you okay?" Yoona and Mia unanimously rushed to her.

Yoona slightly touched her arm to which she flinched furiously, "d-don't touch me, please... Please... Leave me... Please..." She panicked as she crumbled on the ground. The blood pounded in her ears. Her heart thudded in her chest. Her hands shook. Her feet tingled. Her vision was disfigured as if she were looking through a fish-eye lens. And no sooner, she lost her consciousness.

•••

"Mr Jeon," the doctor came out of her ward and Jungkook responded instantly.

"Please follow me," she insisted and he complied.

Walking into the cabin, his heart thudded and he felt so nervous that he wanted to run away, but his trembling legs did not know where to. Haru was his home.

Sitting facing each other, the doctor pen down some medicines on the paper and then looked towards him.

"Both, Haru and the fetus is doing good." She said and he sighed in relief. He felt like the weight of the universe was unloaded from his chest.

"But, you need to be very careful. Panic attacks and fainting is common during pregnancy but as Miss Yoona described, the behaviour seems more aggrieved. Maybe some past events or some things are triggering her. This is very injurious to both - the mother and the baby. I have prescribed some medicines but this won't work till she's mentally calm. And tranquillizers are not advisable during this time. Please take care. She can be discharged."

He took the prescription from the doctor, once bowing down to express his gratefulness. As he came out of the cabin, he was instantly pushed against the wall, his collar in Jimin's tight grip. Jimin had his jaw clenched as he gave his younger an intimidating look.

"Jungkook, I warned you. Anything and you are dead meat," he pulled back his fist and launched it at his face with great strength, making his lower lip bleed.

"Jimin! Are you crazy?! This is a hospital," Yoona came rushing and separated the two men.

"And what's Kook's fault, he wasn't even there!" She protested while the victim spoke no words in his defence.

Jimin's fist clenched as he turned back around without giving any explanation to her.

Yoona glanced back at Jungkook once and mumbled a little sorry as she rushed behind Jimin.

He wiped off the blood oozing out of his lip and looked towards her frail figure sitting on the hospital bed through the glass pane. Mia sat beside her, mumbling some words to calm her down. But, she heard none, she just couldn't.

As Mia helped her stand and to the car, she hesitantly sat in the passenger seat and bade Mia farewell. He drove swiftly making sure, she wasn't uncomfortable.

As he parked in the gateway, he looked back at her. She was sound asleep. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle's-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph's ears and pixie's nose any better. He was enchanted by her beauty and charm. He unbuckled her seat belt.

"Haru?" He called out. She moved her lips in sync as he moved a little in her place. He could have shaken her to make her get up, but he remembered it just loud and clear.

He wasn't supposed to touch her.

He took in a deep breath, as he got his hand to the other side of her car seat, pulling up the lever, making the seat fall back, slowly till she was lying flat on her back.

He turned on some mellow music, that he read was beneficial during pregnancy and it took him hours to make that playlist. Especially for her. He rushed in inside and brought a soft blanket and placed it over.

Though he wanted to stay by her side, but, he knew he couldn't. He sadly glanced at her once, fading into the corridors of his dull home.

•••

A/N: Greetings! Another chapter.

Thank you so much to -TAELXVE-
for your effort in reviewing my story, I am really grateful for the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434 22 12
When one is loved by everyone and is the King of his own world and the other is hated by everyone but is the king of his world too, the two accidenta...
87K 3.9K 28
Park jimin married Kim Taehyung in exchange for saving his mother's life even though Kim Taehyung already had a lover. "I will give you what you want...
328K 9.1K 30
•@jk.97 accepted your follow request• •@jk.97 started following you• "Um, who?!" -•••- •#25 jungkook (7.27.19) •#7 btsfanfic (6.10.21) •#5 btsfanfic...
5.7K 286 27
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for 5 years. Unbreakable is a perfect word that can be used for them, they love each other to the moon...