๐—˜๐—ซ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ง|| k...

By kinkyyon

'๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€.' - - - - He pin... More

๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐‘œ-๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก-๐‘ค๐‘œ
๐‘ก-โ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’
๐‘“-๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ
๐‘“-๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’
๐‘ -๐‘–๐‘ฅ
๐‘ -๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›
๐‘’-๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก
๐‘›-๐‘–๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘ก-๐‘’๐‘›
๐’†-๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•-๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•-๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡-๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡-๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”-๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡-๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š ๐’-๐’๐’†
๐’”-๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’š ๐’•-๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’๐’‚๐’๐’†
๐’†๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
covers
mEmMEes๐Ÿคช

๐’‡-๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†-๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•

422 28 8
By kinkyyon

☪︎⋆
𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝

"hmmm should I use my pocket knife to carve something on you guys or go for the rod and use it until you both are completely gone, ohh ahhh maybe i can use my amazing new found powers what do you guys say?"you said turning around, eyes full of excitement looking at the badly beaten up sisters.

Bronte had her body slashed in different areas loosing blood at a very fast pace as her sister was already half dead because of the loss of one eye and her left arm.

Which was caused due to her trying to grab your hair which irritated you beyond limits but also amused you about the fact that she still has a notion to fight against you even though she knows its of no use.

"s-stop please"bronte whimpered as you walked towards them.

"Hm why?"you cocked your eyebrows and pouted as Bronte tried sitting up despite loss of energy.

"Look at the condition of my sister believe me we didnt have any other choice but to follow the orders."

"Is that so? but didn't you guys and your army harmed the citizens ,not more than few hours ago hunted us down and attacked my friends."you said sitting in front of her.

You looked at Astrape and felt a bit of sympathy as you noticed how badly you had hurt her, but she deserved it and shrugged the thought away and looked at her sister.

"We were ordered to take down the royal family and the whole kingdom but we spared the family they are kept captive but in the outhouse of the kingdom safe and sound they don't even know that the family is alive."

"So y'all really didn't actually followed the orders huh why is that aren't yall supposed to be evil or some?"you scoffed but softened your gaze at her confession.

You can't let your guard down around these people no one's trustworthy here.

"Just because we did something for them doesn't mean are evil y/n we are the godesses of thunder and lightning we care for people more than you do but we had our reasons to do this we just never planned for it to end this way."

You looked down then scoffed and sat up untieing their ropes.

You decided to let them go since you knew she was speaing the truth. Astrape and Bronte were one of the many renowned goddesses you remember learning about ,before coming here, mother had given you a brief about these things.

And who were you to not trust your mother dearest.

"I don't want to apologize for what I did neither am i gonna help you leave this place but I'm gonna start the powers station somehow, I'm untieing you and leaving ,hope you both makeout alive or  if you're unlucky then whatever bye."

You didn't so much as to turned around walking out of the door when Bronte called ypu out.

"Y/n.... good luck dear I hope you and your friends makeout alive and achieve your goal even though you did quite a harm on us we both are still grateful you decided to let us go even after what we did, whenever you need any help we'll be there."she said bowing slightly.

"thanks I guess."you whispered hoping she didn't hear you but the conscious sister did as she smiled looking at your fading figure.

your pov

As I kept walking out of the room leaving the sisters behind and trying to formulate an idea on how to start up the machines.

Suddenly I felt a jerk as pain flowed through my body from my abdomen as I looked at the sword that had entered my stomach.

Turning my head slighly I saw the black haired woman gazing into the pupil less hole in her face as her sister came from behind her face covered with guilt as tears rushed down her face.

"y/n i-im sorry."

Blood dribbled down my chin as I felt my knees buckle falling straight to the ground on my knees.

Astrape bunched up my hair pulling it harshly earning a hiss from me but I refused to give her the satisfaction of me being in pain.

I can do it,they can't stop me.

"You thought pulling some tricks up your sleeves will get you through this shit didn't you!"she screeched again as she punched me in the face bruising my left cheek.

I can taste the blood on my tongue as I spit it out trying to stand up as the energy left from her last spell had made me abit weak and now the sword in my stomach.

Jimin is still somehwere in the building and the others, I need to save everyone isn't that why I was choosen?!

I still didn't have enough energy but I will do everything I can to get everyone out of here safely.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Bronte slumped over a pillar.

Launching my right leg at Astrape as she fell down not expecting the attack I took the chance and stood back up.

"And you really thought after what I did you can fight against me?"I said smirking lightly and looked at her blonde sister as she slightly smiled at me.

Streching my hand out, i closed my eyes as a flash of blue covered my palm forming into a sword.

Astrape crawled back as I keep stepping forward. "Why, are you scared now?"

Something snapped in her as she stood up launched herself at her swiping her long nails at my face scratching them.

"fuck"I hissed looking down touching my cheeks. I could feel the three long scratchs as blood started dripping down them.

Throwing her right leg towards my stomach as I tried blocking her and got ahold of her right arm throwing her over my shoulders and on the ground.

She hissed as I got on top of her punching her constantly but she somehow pushed me away making me fall on the ground.

Taking the chance she stood back up stumbling. Her face had become somewhat unrecognisable because of my torture making me feel abit proud.

"I WON'T LET YOU WIN BACK THE KINGDOM ITS MINE!"she screeched throwing her right hand towards as it somehow had a knife in it.

Dodging the attack going to left I came behind her kicking her in the back making her stumble towards her sister.

"OH THIS KINGDOM'S YOUR?! SINCE WHEN BITCH! YOU KNOW I DECIDED TO LET YOU GO BECAUSE OF YOUR SISTER BUT GUESS NOT!"

Before I could attack her further more I saw the Bronte stand in between us hugging her sister as Astrape looked at her in shock.

"S-sister w-why, why would u-"Astrape cut herself of as she fell down a knife through her chest.

I gasped looking at Bronte as she turned around tears streaming down her face and said "go y/n I know you can do it don't let us stop you."

"B-but but-"

I saw she had a knife pierced through her stomach too. The knife Astrape was using to attack me.

A tear rolled down my face as I concluded she killed her sister for me.

She took the knife for me.

"I'm sorry-" "don't say sorry I told I would help you didn't I"

She took a step towards me caressing my left cheek with her blood covered hands wiping away the tears which were falling down my face.

"Go" She said finally as she fell down.

I gasped again not knowing what do to.

Jimin. Taehyung. Our friends. Yuta .Jimin's family.

I need to go.

I stumbled a few steps finally gaining the courage and running out of the door to the control room tears still falling down.

────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────

First of all guyysss thankyou so much!
#2 in horror
#3 in supernatural
#5 in fiction
Are you kidding me!?
This couldn't have happened if it weren't for you so thank you so much once again!
Hope everyone has a nice day and stay safe!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

566K 31.4K 47
"Taehyung, you can't touch that girl!" Tae cocked his head to the side, studying your adamant figure, that was blocking him from the sleeping girl. "...
22.1K 637 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...
447K 18.5K 113
[Completed] +++++++++++++ "Don't! Why do you need it anyway?" he stays silent and doesn't answer. Once the syringe is pulled out of my arm a drop see...
249K 8.1K 42
'"You thought you could run away? You thought you could escape? Hahah, never. You see, we need your, blood, your soul, so you better shut up." He his...