My Don ✔︎

By itgirlkimz

[ COMPLETED ] Kamila Bailey or Kam is a new girl in Kellits, Clarendon, a new high school, a new friend, and... More

Intro
Main Characters pt.1
New beginnings
Tattooed guy
D'yani
Best friend
Imperfection
Altercation
Home alone
Sports day
Sports day continued
Bonding
Meeting parents
Likkle parchii
Unexpected
Birthday twins
Unthinkable
Brother in law
The X
Symptoms
Teenage pregnancy
The first crisis
Shattered
Disputes
Brothers
Possessive
Thomas
If I ain't got you
Picture day
Dry cry
Bonding with daddy
Graduation Day
Bare wit me
You're beautiful
Location
Taken
Separated
Note
You are like Papa!
"Then you and me"
Everything I wanted
You did not break mee ♫︎
Forgiveness
Pacify her ♫︎
Blackmail
Break up
Make up
Daddy's babygirl
Unfaithful
Main Characters pt.2
Old friend
Brotherly love
Momma's boy
Unpredicted
Mistake
Hit different
Secrets & lies
NOT A CHAPTER
Fake smiles
Defile
His peace
Love is blind
Too experienced
Hurtin' me
Exchange
Birth date
Arya Parchment
Parenthood 1
Parenthood 2
Shady
Stubborn
Baby mothers
The Fam
Beach house
Beach house continued
Hard for me
Surgery
Leaving her
My Don II

First kiss

11K 876 331
By itgirlkimz

D'yani's pov

            I texted her in the night to see if she was okay, I want her to be mine, at first I just wanted to play with her like I did with idiot Abby but she mek mi feel things weh mi neva feel before she's different...

No reply yet

Maybe she is busy...

I lay down the same Friday evening thinking about this beauty, Fuck, Me no do dem think yah dawg, Wah the fuck Kam a do to me.

A message comes in from an unsaved number bout I'm sorry baby, Abby need fi leave mi alone

Me not even interested in her and she know I told her from the beginning, seh a just fucking.

Me ago call Kamila

Ringing...

"Hello," she said wid r nice soft voice, if it never on speaker I don't think I would hear.

"I texted you and no reply, are you no wah talk to me" I said, like me no have no fi do, a mi yard r wid me life.

"I was cleaning I didn't hear the message," she said,

Ohh

"That gov b, so you agree to the Lil date"? I ask her, mi wah carry r somewhere nice, mi never do this before.

"I still haven't asked my sister yet, no think she ago mek me go out like that".she said slowly.

"Ok," I said disappointed maybe she no wah me, well I grow up without my parents here much, they are always over the place

"Maybe you can come over tomorrow we can just watch a movie r something," I said begging again.

Parchii a beg something no right.

"Ok in the afternoon, I'll meet you in kellits," she said,

"I'll pick you up," I said I need to have the maid clean my room.

"You drive," she asked

"Yes Kam, I do look out fi a black mark x" I replied saying, she sounds tired so I decided to end the call.

"It's late so goodnight princess see you tomorrow".I smiled like a love-sick puppy.

"Good night D'yani". I hung up after smiling like an idiot, me go downstairs to my mom cooking.

Kamila's pov🦋

I smiled looking forward to dis- whatever it is tomorrow.
I was done cleaning for the night.

Affi love a clean room, it motivate me fi do things.

I went to Janelle's room knocking on the door

"Come in" I heard I walked inside

"Hey Kam what's up," she said smiling.

"I think I like someone," I said, I have dated before but it never ends well.

I lay down pan r bed wid a pillow between my legs.

Comfort

"A lie me wah meet him, he nice, how he looks, how old him be-"

"Alright Jesus," I said, laughing, she is always excited, well it's been a while since I've liked someone.

"He's really cute and him personally nice so far and he is 19", I just start thinking bout him.

"He ask if I can come over to his house fi watch a movie r something but I said I have to you first sooo..."

Me say like me no already agree

Hehe

"Girl of course but I have to meet him r talk to him on the phone first because time is very serious ok sis but you're a good girl and I don't see any reason to not let you go enjoy yourself but not too much uh ere" she explains.

Lol plz

"Yes I hear, Good night," I said leaving.

"Night sis" I turned off her lights.I'm so excited about tomorrow.

...
The next day

Saturday,10:00 am

I was in the shower getting ready shaving everywhere.

Eee weh yah shave fah?

Uh too Nuff

It's just a habit anything can happen outa the road.

Sure

Me tek off my black bonnet and comb my hair quickly, I'm excited about today I hope it goes well. I did a little bun it's really cute with edges.

I lotion my skin and put on my underwear. Then my clothes.

I look really good

Cya wait fi see him

Me say bye to Jan and gabby weh a watch TV and dem compliment me, Jan did talk to D'yani earlier and he say him would keep me safe and bring me home. My sister says r spirit tek him so I guess that's a good sign.

"Bye guys" I waved at my sister.

"Later Kam enjoy!" Dem shout.

When I reached kellits, I texted him, He drives up in a Mark x, and he opens the door for me to enter I went inside thanking him, and after bout 20 minutes "We're here," he says getting out, me just get a good look at his clothes, a blue short and white t-shirt did an air force one.

He looks at me and smiles.

What a boy fi smile around me because he no smiles so around other people. I reddened, looking at his big house, it was just so hard to keep eye contact n him just a lick his lips

"Your house is very big" I looked around.

Big bad

"Nah," he says

"I'm comfortable," he said, n him no show off, den no mi dream man dis

We were inside I asked," where are your parents".the house was just large, lonesome, and comfortable.

yes it was like that

"On vacation, it's their anniversary". Saying that he had a sad expression, but mek me mind mi business

"Ohh ok" I replied

"You look nice," he says to me eyeing me, I blushed looking down.

"Very sexy" he mumbled, I almost didn't hear it

"What?"
"Nothing, come Kam I want to show you my room"I followed him upstairs to his bedroom while I looked around.

( D'yani's room)

"Wow...I love your room," it is very boyish and plain.

"Thanks".. I'll get some snacks and water you can sit on the bed"

"I'll be right back".he shouts from the living room, I laughed to myself, waiting, for him to finish whatever he was doing downstairs, he came back inside smiling as he handed me a bottle of water and all kinds of snacks and cheese dips.

"Thanks," I said, he quickly grabbed the remote to the tv and flip on Netflix. He spends a few minutes scrolling through the recommendation section and finally opts for a thriller movie.

He removed his t-shirt leaving his white Marina.

"Weh you wah watch, Kam mi no knw if you ago like this yah gun show" he raised a brow, his eyes are so beautiful, I smiled.

"Kam," he said bringing me back to reality." huh," I said embarrassed.

"You wah we watch this," he said lips on his bottom pink lips, he knew what I was doing a while ago

"A bad show" mi say quickly, not knowing what's it about, stupid me, he was the center of my attention now, I don't care about the movie.

The food yes.

But not the movie

"Yeah right," he said I pushed his shoulders, he smiled, he opened an arm for me to lay on and I did get cozy, I ate, and we discussed the plot it was beautiful, and filled with laughter.

...
The movie was almost over n me eat so till mi belly fat up, me look 4 months pregnant.

All D'yani do a watch me.

Him cute

He tek up the remote n paused the movie, he got up, and I admire him, he was still drop-dead gorgeous from the back and the foot tattoo is literally making me want to do sinful things.

"What you doing, the movie is not finished" I argue.

"Gunman you like," he teased smiling, shit I like him and him no gun man, he came on top of me.

"Hey" he whispered his nice-smelling breath in my face...

"Hi," I said back...

"I really like your company Kamila, glad you deh yah wid mi," he said still on top, looking down,

I smiled " I really like yours too D'yani".

D'yani's pov

It tek everything in me no fi fuck r right ya so.

She did look so different in clothes she still look good, but her clothes were just sexy and damn...

I haven't had sex, that I would enjoy in a while n Kam not helping the situation wid r sexy self, and r pretty brown eyes staring In soul, I saw the way she looked at me,

Fuck it.

I gently pinned her down while looking at her eyes, I kissed her cheeks,

"D'yani" she whispered.

I was so close I could hear her breathing, it got very uneven.

I looked into her eyes so fucking perfect.

I lean in, slowly she started closing her eyes waiting for me to kiss her, our lips finally met.
So soft, her tongue so wet.

We seem to kiss for what seemed like half an hour, both feeling each other's mouth with our tongue and biting each other's lips,

It was getting heated, my hands were under her blouse and hers on my body holding on to me,

Kamila's pov 🦋

I finally start to moan when I feel D'yani shift his weight and his knees press against my pussy, he pulled away smirking.
That was the best kiss I have ever had.

"I'm sorry," he said fast"I shouldn't have kissed you maybe you didn't want to and I didn't ask-" I used my finger to shut him up.

"I loved it". I blushed, and he smiled at me, rubbing my exposed legs

Leaning in again kissing him.

I could feel his erection growing, poking me it made me so wet.

I hold on to his head kissing him.

He started taking off my crop top leaving me in my black bra and my skirt.

He looked down at my body like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Kissing, sucking off my boobs, I moan out louder.

I wanted him

Just not now

I stopped him he asked, "Are you okay?" he says controlling himself, he lay down beside me and we tried to control ourselves.

"Yes am good I want to stop now"I sigh, fixing my skirt that was riding up, and showing my panties.

"Ok," he said backing up, I just laying with him for the day and we got into a deep conversation about life it was... really nice.

Support by voting ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 7.7K 82
When we don't know who to turn to, sometimes we turn to the ones we least expect. Luke Salazar is a senior at Bay High School, and he's been pushed...
19.1K 2.3K 34
Catch a vibe with Moyann and her friends as they experience life together with New found friendships and relationships, the road might be rocky but t...