I Never Loved You - Johannie...

By Johanniestories1

Johnny Orlando is known for his heartlessness, not because he has a new girl in his bed every week, but becau... More

Chapter 1 - The Day My Hell Began
Chapter 2 - Amazing In Bed
Chapter 3 - True Feelings
Chapter 4 - Not So Innocent
Chapter 5 - You're A Monster
Chapter 6 - Not Someone You Know
Chapter 7 - All My Fault
Chapter 8 - The Truth About Me
Chapter 9 - The Guilt That's Eating Me Up
Chapter 10 - Your Ex
Chapter 11 - Only In Love With You
Chapter 12 - I Thought I Was The One
Chapter 13 - Not What It Seems
Chapter 14 - Maybe It Is What It Seems Like
Chapter 16 - Long Term Effects
Chapter 17 - It's Not You
Chapter 18 - Getting Drunk And Moving On
Chapter 19 - Can't Imagine Living Without You
Chapter 20 - My Life Without You
Chapter 21 - Mistakes I've Made
Chapter 22 - Lying To Myself
Chapter 23 - I Only Want You
Chapter 24 - Mine Again?
Chapter 25 - My Everything
Chapter 26 - Only Mine
Chapter 27 - My Life With You

Chapter 15 - A Night That Won't Be Forgotten

288 8 3
By Johanniestories1

A Night That Won't Be Forgotten

~ Annies Perspective ~

Somehow last night ended up in me and Jordan sleeping together. I woke up in Jordan's arms as I had realized what we had done last night, I looked under the covers and saw that we were both still naked.

Before getting out of bed I let out a groan, which accidentally woke up Jordan. "Mhm good m-morning b-beautiful" Jordan mumbled as he stretched his arms, looking over at me. It felt nice waking up next to someone I know I can trust. I gave Jordan a small smile "good morning" I replied back as I kissed his cheek.

"I will be back...I just need to get my stuff from my dorm.." I stated as I got out of bed and slipped on my clothes. Jordan didn't reply, he just stared at my body. "Hey. My eyes are up here" I muttered jokingly as a smirk appeared on his face.

I playfully rolled my eyes knowing exactly what he was thinking. I planted one last kiss on Jordan's lips before I left his dorm and walked over to Johnnys. Before swiping my card to get in, I took a deep breath hoping that Johnny was at some other girls dorm right now.

However, when I opened it all I saw was beer bottles all over the floor and him laying on the floor with his eyes closed. As soon as I saw him all the memories of last night came back, and not the ones with Jordan. I remembered walking into the dorm, happy about the fact that I found a solution to Johnny beings upset, and then seeing him and another girl having sex...

My heart ached for a moment as I kept thinking about it. I zoned out of my thoughts as I saw Johnnys eyes flutter open "A-A-Annie? I-Is t-that y-you?" He questioned, clearly unable to speak properly.

I wasn't in the mood nor did I ever want to talk to him again. So, I did what he did to me, I ignored him and started to pack my stuff. By the time I was almost done, Johnny had went back into reality and managed to get up from the floor.

"W-Woah w-what a-are y-you d-doing" he questioned as he came between my suit case and me. "I'm moving dorms" I muttered pushing him out of the way and zipping my suit case up. I didn't let Johnny say anything else considering that I managed to get out of the dorm quickly.

I headed to Jordan's dorm instantly, knowing that I would rather stay with him than Johnny right now. I try not to think about the whole Johnny situation because every time I do I end up holding back tears. However, Jordan's done a pretty good job distracting me.

When I had finally got into Jordan's dorm, he was still in bed naked. "Wanna join" he said smirking at me. "Omg get out of bed" I playfully rolled my eyes as I tried pulling him out. "I want Starbucks" I stated in a sad tone, but knowing Jordan, he was too lazy to come with him. "But I'm tiredddd" he whined.

"Ugh" I gave up on my attempt to get him out of bed and went to Starbucks on my own. I wasn't that afraid to go alone though. It was still the morning and the Starbucks place was just downstairs so it wasn't scary...until I saw Johnny...

"Hey...." He mumbled walking up to me while I was in the long Starbucks line. I sighed looking away from him. "What do you want" I muttered, avoiding as much eye contact as I could.

"Where were you last night..." he asked. The audacity he has for thinking that I would even want to talk to him right now. "That's none of your business" I muttered back.

"Can we talk in private about what happened last night..." he commented as he came closer to me. "Go fuck yourself." I say getting out of the Starbucks line and walking off. Obviously I was still angry at him. I know we weren't dating but it still felt like he had cheated.

I can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for him. I definitely was not going back to Starbucks thought. Seeing Johnny is the last thing I want, todays suppose to be my day off of school so there is no way in hell I'm going to spend it with Johnny and his lying ass.

"Annie wait! Let me explain please!" I heard Johnny shout as he chased after me. I sighed before turning around, there was so much anger bottled up inside that I wanted to release on him so bad. "Don't even act like you care!! You told me you weren't in the mood and then you go fuck a girl an hour later? How the hell does that make sense" I yelled. At this point everyone was eyeing us.

Johnny sighed as he looked away, but his eyes met back at mine within a few seconds. "I can't control what I'm feeling but I still want to have you in my life!" He responded raising his tone. "Have me in your life?! Johnny, you fucking made me fall for you. Do you even understand how much I'm hurting right now?!!!" I shouted back. I can't believe Johnny thinks we can be friends after he hurt me.

I loved Johnny more than I've ever loved or even liked any other guy in my life, and he just played with my heart like it was nothing.

"I'm sorry if I mislead you—

I cut Johnny off with his bullshit excuses "are you joking right now. You told me you loved me several times! You made out with me, and you got mad when I talked to Jordan. That's not what friends do" I muttered as I walked past Johnny pushing his shoulder back.

It felt good letting out some of the anger I was holding in, it made me feel much better than before but my feelings for Johnny were still there and it annoyed me so much. He doesn't like me, he literally played me so why the hell is he still on my mind.

When I got back to Jordan's dorm, he was finally out of bed and working out. "What happened to your Starbucks?" He asked as he stopped what he was doing. I stayed silent for a few seconds before I responded. "Johnny was there..." I mumbled as I sat on the couch.

Jordan didn't respond back to my comment. It got silent for a few minutes until there was a knock on the door. Jordan planted a kiss on my lips as he made his way to the door.

And there he was, once again. Johnny was standing outside of Jordan's dorm with a Starbucks drink...which seemed to be the exact one I wanted.

"I'm not here to fight...I just got Annie her Starbucks..." Johnny mumbled as he looked past Jordan and at me. All the sudden both of there eyes were just staring at me. I looked over at Jordan who had an annoyed face.

"You can give that drink to the girl you slept with last night, I'm sure she'll be happy about that since she's already had your dick in her mouth" I muttered earning a small chuckle from Jordan. Johnny on the other hand didn't seem pleased. I knew he wasn't the type of person to chase a girl, or anyone but I wasn't going to forget what he did. I thought he was the guy I could trust but clearly not

"Is that what your upset about? Because if you want we could have sex right now" he blurted out with a raise in his tone, indicating that he was getting annoyed. "I don't want to have sex with you...anymore" I mumbled before Jordan gave Johnny a smirk and slammed the door on him.

"See, that wasn't so hard" Jordan stated planting a kiss on my lips. "Yeah could you get me Starbucks now" I say with an innocent smile. Jordan groaned loudly as he attempted to think of an excuse to get himself out of this situation.

"Pleaseeee" I whined.

"I like you a lot, but I don't want to go downstairs just to get Starbucks" Jordan said honestly. I gave him an upset face "but I'm hungry"

Instead of going to Starbucks, he handed me a chips bag. I shot him a glare before opening it up. Although I didn't want anything except for Starbucks right now, I was really hungry so I started to munch on chips.

For some reason I wasn't feel myself. I was constantly craving food, and I even threw up this morning. However, out of everything that's been happening, the thing that frighten me the most was the fact that I missed my period. I've thought about me being pregnant but I thought Jordan wore protection.

Plus, i can't take a pregnancy test yet....I still need to wait a couple of weeks for the test to be more accurate...but if I am pregnant, I have no clue what I'm going to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 143 18
*MILDLY CHICHÉ** **UNDER HEAVY EDITING** Annie Leblanc is 17 and is a bad girl. She lives in Maryland. She skips class and sometimes drinks. Has...
52K 947 27
"Oh my goodness! How much could you save?" "Only ourselves, the clothes on our backs, and phones in our hands" >>> Annie LeBlanc has lived in the sam...
31.6K 1.1K 21
(SEQUEL IS OUT)Johnny Orlando is one of the quiet types. He has a lot on his mind, but he never expresses what he feels. He hasn't spoken in years, a...
47.7K 958 22
Annie and Johnny have been Best friends since Childhood. As soon as they both grow older, They start to realise they can't be just best friends. What...