Finding Meeah.

By Y____P

Parents killed, pack killed, lost in the wild forest running away and almost killed. Saved by an Alpha kid ju... More

Where am I?
Am I safe?
Where to now?
Moon Chasers Pack.
Mystery She-Wolf
Who are you?
A Bit of Me.
Six Months.
It's Been How Long?
The White Wolf.
Can I See Your Wolf?
Those Blue Eyes.
School.
Jealousy.
He's Coming.
Fear.
Truth.
Sneaky.
Dreams?
Tricked.
Attacked.
Plan.
Where Is She?
What Happened?
Four Days.
Help?
That Phone Call.
Reunited, Finally.
Love.

Escape.

22 3 0
By Y____P

Meeah

It had been another two or three days. I honestly wasn’t sure, time just seemed to slip. I didn’t know what was up with me. Once I went to sleep, I wouldn’t wake up for a day or two. Maybe even three days. I wasn’t understanding why. And it wasn’t like I dreamed or anything… Ash was being really quiet. It scared me just a little…  

Someone walked into the room and I smelled food. So I knew it was Lilly. 

“Hey Meeah.” She said as she walked in. She brought me a tray with food and I gave her a small smile. 

“Hi Lilly, thank you for everything.” she gave me a smile back. But hers was a much bigger smile than mine. 

“You don’t need to thank me.” I began to eat silently. And a few moments later I heard her give a slight sigh. 

“Tomorrow is Thanksgiving…” I stopped eating. 

Thanksgiving… We were supposed to spend it together. But there I was… Still in Cains pack. 

She noticed my silence and asked if I was ok. I weakly smiled and nodded. I miss you leelan… I can’t wait to see you again. I said to no one in my mind. 

I continued to eat, until I ate all my food. I decided to just go to sleep... What else was there to do?

“Meeah…” I’m being shaken awake quietly. 

“Meeah!” She yelled in a whisper. I was slowly waking up and I saw Lilly. 

“Lilly?" I asked with a raspy voice. She handed me a cup of water and told me to drink it, so I did. She got really close and mumbled. 

“Eat this we’re leaving... Don’t react, no one knows.” I didn’t say a word, just did as she asked. We managed to leave, with no one in the way and no one catching us. 

Next thing I knew we were in the forest, but I didn’t know where we were going. 

“Lilly?" I whispered. 

“Yes?“ She responded, as she took a quick glance in my direction.  

“Where are we and where are we going?” I asked. 

“Please just trust me…” Was all she said.

And I didn’t know why, but I did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.8K 33
Life is hard for the young wolf Sophia. When she was little she was taken from her pack and abused. Everyday worse that yesterday. She escapes only t...
149K 11.8K 80
THE SEQUEL TO 'LUNA OF ROGUES.' Last Haven is scattered to the wind. It has been nineteen years since the castle burned - nineteen years of bitter wa...
1.5K 102 22
I wrote this when I was like 12-13 so excuse the mistakes and bad structure! This is a story about a young werewolf named Lily. She is the daughter...
794K 21.1K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...