RiAnsh : Short Stories And On...

By RakshitaRG

。◕❤️Beautiful short stories and one shots of our favourite beloved couple #RiAnsh .. Stories are mostly based... More

■ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 - 1 |✓|
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 2|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 3|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 4|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 5|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 6|⁠ ■
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 7 |⁠ ■ (Teaser)
■ |𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 8|⁠ ■
■ 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 ■
╣𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙵𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽 ⁠╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙|✓|
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣⁠𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9 ╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
⁠╣𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚎╠⁠˙⁠❥⁠˙
Papa's Heartbeat ♡- 1
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 2
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 3
Papa's Heartbeat ♡ - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 1
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous -2
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 4
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 5
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 6
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 7
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 8
Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 9
Her IDENTITY - TS
Her IDENTITY - TS (2)
◎ FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 2
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 3
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 4
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 5
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN - 6
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -7
FEAR TO BE LOVED AGAIN -8
Ohhh....Jealousy ..! - TS
Ohhh.... Jealousy..! - 2 ( Ts )
Is he Devil ..? (OS)
Tutha Jo Kabhi Tara ✨( os )
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 1
REAL FRIENDS & REAL BROTHER'S !!
ISHANI'S EVIL PLOY - 2
Mehsus kar tu bhi mujhko Zara..! (1)
Check it out 😊
About updates

Her IDENTITY - Epilogue

2.9K 278 80
By RakshitaRG

Hey guys ,
Many of you requested to write the EPILOGUE of this...so here it is..

I hope so liked it..
If u like it then tell me.. bcoz I feel happy seeing ur responses...

Its long one so read it Fully 😘

Let's start

--------- --------- ---------- --------- ---------- ------

10 Months later ~

Person - how dare you ??

Vansh - shut up Ishani...
Vansh shouted on the call..

The person was known to be Ishani ..

Ishani - How can you do this bhai ? ..with ur own sister ..?

Vansh - First of all don't call me as ur Bhai...I'm not anymore your brother ..?

Ishani - it's not ur money... Angre has given this Money to me..I can do whatever with it...how can u Block this card also bhai..till now u have blocked my three cards...

Vansh gave no answers

Ishani - I'm talking to you Bhai .....I'm standing here helpless...In the mall..And Angre is also not picking the call..do something..I want my favourite dresses..

Vansh saw towards Angre ...who was standing quietly besides him..And smirked seeing ishani's helplessness..
And without answering to Ishani he cuts the call..

Ishani on the other hand was struggling on the bill counter as she did the shopping of 20 lakhs and she was not able to pay a single penny..And due to embarrassment she Kept those stuffs itself on the bill counter and walked out of mall sadly with tears in her eyes.. Never ever in her life she has faced this humiliation... after telling her identity as sister of VRS ..they were not believing her..so disappointed she returned to VR Mansion in extreme anger..

.

One hour later ~

.

Vansh - I want the bestest interior designer .. India's best designer..to design my children's room..do u get that..??

Sitting on the lavish chair ...Crossing his legs ..
Vansh Spoke in Little exictment and in his baritone voice..

Keeping the call he remembered last night with Riddhima .. when they were busy in romancing each other..

.

.

.
Flashback -

Keeping his head on her chest as it was his favourite pillow in every night ..
Vansh hugged her tightly snuggling more into her ... while riddhima was playing with his hairs.. thinking something...was trying to say something to him..but was not able to.. due to shyness..her cheeks were turning red as Tomato..and his closeness was making her more difficult..

Riddhima - va..Vanshhhh ...

She whispered and shivered when he kissed her Mole on her collar bone ..

Vansh - yes sweetheart..

Again kissing her earlobe..he replied..

Riddhima - let me speak Vansh..

Riddhima replied stopping him..

Vansh - tumhe kaun rok raha hai..? U do ur work.. I will continue my work..

Vansh said naughtily.. playing with her nose ...

When he was about to touch his lips with her's she again stopped him by her hands

Riddhima - Vansh ..plzzzz..

Vansh laughed seeing his effects on her ....His closeness affects her this much ..that she can't even speak a word..

Vansh - okay tell..I'm listening..

He kept his head supporting with his one hand.... removing her hairs from her face...with his hands ..he indicated with his eyes to tell him..What she was trying to tell..

Playing with her fingers she got nervous to tell him...this confused Vansh...

Riddhima - Vanshhhh woahhhh..

Vansh - bolo Riddhima I'm listening..

Breaking her shyness she asked him ..

Riddhima - tumhe kaisa lagega agar Mai tumse zyada kisi aur ko pyaar karu ??

His eyes were romantic and soft few minutes ago..turned into scary and serious now..

Vansh - majak kar rahi ho tum ? Agar majak hai na Riddhima mujhe aise majak pasand nahi bata du tumhe..

Riddhima - majak nahi kar rahi Vansh..sacchi....!!
bataoo na agar meri Life mai aisa koi ajjeye ki din raat mai usi ke baare mai soachu..!
usi ka khyal rakhu...!
uske saath sapne dekhu..!
Apni life ka important hissa bana luu..!
usse dheer sara pyaar du..!
tumse bhi zyada toh tumhe kaisa lagega..??

Vansh who was on his one hand hearing her ...his hand got weak and suddenly he landed on the bed due to shock ..

He was getting jealous..was getting insecure of that person who was riddhima talking about...

He got scared maybe she don't love him anymore now..

Possessiveness and obsession suddenly overpowered him .. that he suddenly closed distance between them ..they were so so so close to each other... let's say their lips were about to touch Each other...his faster breaths falling on her face ...nose touched..the intensity of his eyes made riddhima scare for some minutes.....His heartbeats were fastened to that extent that she was clearly able to hear it...

Vansh - tum meri jagah kisi aur ko nahi de sakti Riddhima..kuch bhi ho tum mujhse zyada pyaar karogi.. mere saath sapne dekhogi..meri baan kar rahogi...

He cupped her face...

Tum mere saath aisa nahi kar sakti..I trust you..I trust you more than anything....

Riddhima - agar mai kahu ki yeh sach hai toh tum kya karoge..? Meri jindagi mai aisa koi insan aa chuka hai jo tumse zyada important ban gaya hai mere liye..

Vansh face paled hearing her ....tears started accumulating in his eyes...he was not able to believe that Riddhima was saying all this...how can she share her love.. only he has rights on it..

Riddhima was about to burst out laughing... seeing like this..

She was literally in Awwwwww... seeing his cuteness. .

He was fighting for love as small childs fight for chocolates and can't share to anybody...

Riddhima - Mai tumhe usse Milana chahti hu..chaloge mere saath ??

Again he got angry.... First of all she was saying all these nonsense and upon that she wants him to meet that person...

Angrily he got from her.. making grumpy face..he sat on the bed..

Riddhima who was lying on the bed still ...laughed like a mad keeping her hands on her mouth to control her laugh...

Getting up she turned his face towards her ..

Riddhima - please...mere liye..

She requested like that he didn't say no to her .... just nodded slightly.. making sad face...

Riddhima just wanted to kiss him like a hell ... Seeing his state...he was behaving so cute...

Adjusting her dress and his shirt and his Messy hairs..she took the car keys... dragged him out of the Mansion.. bcoz Vansh was really stubborn to go out of the Mansion..that she had to drag him...

Telling him to drive..she settled herself in next seat...and directed him to drive that way..

After driving for one and half an hour they reached a place..she immediately closed his eyes  ..and took him to the special place.... the place was decorated so beautifully and near the pool it was a big ... Balloon on which it was written in bold letters...

" We Are pregnant ..!!! "

.

" Welcome to baby land papa "

Riddhima saw the garden near her ...and the sentence..it was written with numerous roses..it was a beautiful view..

Riddhima saw the place..it was perfectly decorated as planned ..and seeing this place ..she thought that Once in a week...she will spend her whole day with her babies and Vansh.... She thought This will be their babies favourite place..and it will their dream land... baby land ..

" We Are coming soon "

.

" Be ready to face us " 
This was written on the big teddy...

Vansh - Riddhima what's all this...

Riddhima - wait a little vansh..have Patience..

Riddhima - u know I always wanted a happy family..and that was possible due to you...I wanted a loving partner with whom I can spend my entire Life ..And I found it in you.

Vansh - trying to impress me sweetheart..? No need of it..

He said in sadness and riddhima chuckles at his antics..

Riddhima - tumhe pata hai.. mujhe tumhari naak Jo haar samay gusse se phuli rehti hai .. mujhe bahut pasand hai..
.
.
Taking a pause

.

What if someone matches ur nose..?

Hearing this Vansh got confused..what rubbish she is talking...how can anyone match his nose..no one can...

He thought in anger..

Riddhima - what if someone resemble ur grumpy face ?

Tumhre yeh motte motte gaal . Yeh aakhein...yeh hooth...sab resemble karta ho toh...?

Vansh - no chance... sweetheart u will find no one in this world ..I'm only one piece...

Riddhima - Agar thode din mai ajaye toh ?

Vansh - nahi sweetheart..Mai Vihaan jarur bana tha..!!! par mera humshakal iss duniya mai hona impossible hai..

Riddhima laughs loudly hearing him...

Vansh gets Angry ...

Vansh - Riddhima stop beating around the bush..!! Uss Insan se milalo mujhe...I will not spare him....

Riddhima removed the cloth form his eyes ..She was facing him.... cupping his face she placed kisses on the both sides of his cheeks..

Riddhima - shaant mere grumpy Rai singhaniya..Itna gussa karoge toh ane wale baccho ko kaise sambhaloge..??

Vansh anger vanished.. instantly

Vansh - kya ?? What do you mean...?

Riddhima - we are pregnant...Mr Rai singhaniya..

Saying so she shows her hands to the big balloon...then shows whole place... which she has decorated to him...to give surprise..

And not able to digest anything.. Vansh stands there numb.. without blinking his eyes...

Vansh ( stammering ) - Ridd... Riddh... Riddhima....!! What's all This...?

Coming closer to him....

Riddhima - I'm not kidding Vansh... Maine do baar test kiya hai... and the results are positive...I'm three weeks pregnant...

Hearing this also vansh starred Riddhima's face ..for few minutes...

Riddhima was not able to understand what was going in his mind...her face which was happy suddenly became to normal...

After sometime Vansh bursted out in a long smile.. keeping his hands on his head...he was damn happy...and seeing him Riddhima's happiness doubled...that she hugged him...

Vansh - means our baby was that person u were talking about ?

Riddhima - ha toh aur kon ho sakta hai ??

Vansh - I'm so so so so so so ..... happy Riddhima I can't express myself ... thankyou Riddhima.. thankyou so much for this precious gift...

Riddhima - I know Vansh this feeling is to another extent..mera bhi yahi haal tha...jab mujhe pata chala ...

They kept talking for few minutes about all the things...

Vansh - kash hume twins hote Riddhima..?

Riddhima - nahi nahi.. mujhe teen teen sambhale nahi jayenge...

Vansh - maine twins kaha .. triplets nahi...

Riddhima - tum kya bacche se kam ho..? Aur abhi bhi baccho wali hi harkat kar rahe ho... theek se padho..
I wrote " we are coming " that Means ..

Vansh - that means.... Riddhima really?

Riddhima nods to him... vansh was on cloud nine now he picked Riddhima and twirled around ...

Riddhima - sambhal ke Vansh ...

Coming to reality ... Vansh immediately  dropped Riddhima carefully..

Vansh - sorry..lagi toh nahi ?? How are They ?

He asked panicking

Riddhima - it's okay Vansh...itna tension lene ki jarurat nahi..

She said calming him..

.

Flashback ends ~

His thoughts gets break by Angre's voice..

Angre - bhai... Bhabhi apna exam dene gayi hai..

Vansh - what..!! I told her that I will come with her.. morning also she had sickness..how will she manage everything...how will she write the exam...I will go to her Angre... u manage here every thing..I m going to her ..

Vansh got worried...and without wasting time he took his car and went to riddhima...

Reaching there he saw riddhima writing the exam.. she was sweating so much..her expressions were like that..that she will faint at any time..

Without any permission her entered the hall... switched on the fan and stood in front of riddhima who got shocked seeing him...No one said anything to him bcoz they VRS wrath..

Riddhima. - Vansh u here...goooo....I told you na I will manage everything... go..

Vansh  - see ur condition damnit..stop being stubborn..leave this exam come I will take u hospital...I promise ..u will pass this exam with first rank... don't worry..u don't need to write it..

Riddhima - how many times I told you that I will write all the exams with my efforts.. why don't you understand... vansh..now please go..it's almost over..i will come...

Vansh gets Angry ...

Vansh - Okay fine..do as you wish..who cares me .. I'm mad that I rome around u like a bee...

Keeping the juice bottle and water bottle..on the Riddhima's desk..he moves out of the room angrily...

Riddhima gets sad... talking to him Like this... maybe due to empty stomach she is feeling like this and all anger she poured on him...but ignoring drinking the juice she completed her paper and taking steps in hurry she saw Vansh standing There... waiting for her...

Riddhima immediately hugs him..

Riddhima - sorry.. Jaan..I will not do the same mistake again..

Vansh didn't say word..

Riddhima - bolana sorry...maaf kardo..
She was about to cry and Vansh melted seeing her ..

Vansh - hey why are you crying.. okay it's okay...I'm not Angry...

Riddhima smiles hearing him..

Vansh - So .. DR RIDDHIMA VANSH RAI SINGHANIYA how was the exam ..

Riddhima - fantastic...

Vansh - don't worry u will get top grades.. trust me..U will be known as successful Dr.. successful surgeon soon..

Riddhima - Vanshhhh..u r not going to do like these things okay...

Vansh - okay sweetheart but I can't Promise..

Riddhima  Hits his arms to which Vansh laughs ..

                      ❤️The End ~
--------------------------------------------------------
I hope so u guys liked this epilogue...

Hope so I matched ur expectations

Did you liked ??
Tell me and comment 🥺

*Target 🎯 - 210+ votes
Comments - 50 + comments

*Sry for grammatical mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.7K 12
A short story on riansh parting there ways after vansh doesn't recognise riddhima anymore .
210K 22.9K 55
VANSH RAI SINGHANIA AN ARROGANT BILLIONAIRE...THAT TOO A MAFIA ...28 YRS OLD MAN ..HE NEVER SMILED IN HIS LIFE ..HE IS A RESERVED PERSON .. HE IS AN...
Lioness By KRISHNA

Mystery / Thriller

82.4K 4.1K 46
This story of our riansh Vansh and Ridhima What if they know each other beforehand But with a twist flow the...
124K 9.1K 53
what will happen when two enemies who can't tolerate each other for a second will love each other,can't live without each other... let's see how ther...