Hopeful Violets

By mo0nbreaker

"We expect the worst, and hope for the best". _Mirabella_ .................. Mirabella Viola... More

introduction
Cast
Chapter { 1 } : flower
Chapter { 2 }: family
Chapter { 4 } : safe
Chapter { 5 } : enough
Chapter { 6 } : help her
Chapter { 7 } : memory
Chapter { 8 } : shopping gone wrong
Chapter { 9 } : truth
Chapter { 10 } : secret hideouts
Chapter { 11 } : pain
Chapter { 12 } : anger
Chapter { 13 } : surprise
Cast 2
Chapter { 14 } : meeting the family
Chapter { 15 } : drown
Chapter { 16 } : Proud
Chapter { 17 } : Changes
Chapter { 18 } : Vacation/ luck
Chapter { 19 } : Vacation/ beach
Cast 3
Chapter { 20 } : flashback
Chapter { 21 } : Fate
Chapter { 22 } : Dinner
Chapter { 23 } : Longing
Chapter { 24 } : Beautiful
Chapter { 25 } : Picnic
Chapter { 26 } : Scarred
Chapter { 27 } : Waterfall
Chapter { 28 } : Fight
Chapter { 29 } : School part 1
Chapter { 30 } : School part 2
Chapter { 31 } : Dance
Chapter { 32 } : Bad feeling
Chapter { 33 } : Danger
Chapter { 34 } : A better day
Chapter { 35 } : Prepare
Chapter { 36 } : Be mine
Chapter { 37 } : Blessing
Chapter { 38 } : Mafia princess
Chapter { 39 } : Chaos
Chapter { 40 } : Happy birthday twinny
Chapter { 41 } : Hopeless
Chapter { 42 } : Useless
Chapter { 43 } : Please, God save me
Chapter { 44 } : Don't you dare, boy
Happy women's day ❤
Chapter { 45 } : We're still young to lose
Chapter { 46 } : Life is cruel and unfair
Chapter { 47 } : Home
Chapter { 48 } : The dog-violet fairy
Chapter { 49 } : Who I am
Chapter { 50 } : I held on
Epilogue
A/N: MUST READ

Chapter { 3 } : home

30.2K 524 210
By mo0nbreaker

We approached the large door, and a guard stepped in to open it, as we got inside, I was met with a cute elderly women, as tall and me, she looked in mid 50s, but she still looked in shape.

"Oh my joy, isn't she a beauty, I'm Isa, the boys call me nana isa", said the cute women in front of me, as she brought me in a hug, and I tried not to wince as I reciprocate the same gesture.

"You're so pretty my dear, you look so much like your mom", nana said, and I instantly felt like crying, I like the sound of mama, maybe she's 'her', the one that the Hendrix's were talking about.

"Thank you, that means alot", I said, still keeping a blank face, but I could feel my eyes soften at her compliments. Nana gave me one more smile, before she turned and left, And it's then when I noticed the beautiful interior of the mansion.

At the farthest right, I could see the faint marble in the kitchen and the table that comes along with.

(the grey one, since the counters are white)

And in the other side of the mansion there was a living room.

(The same but larger then this)

We entered the living room where in the far end there's a dining table separate from the living room by a small wall.

(Exactly the same but separated from the living room by a wall)

And it's then when I noticed another 5 pair of eyes focused on me, still keeping my blank face, I begin analyzing them, they were all taller then me of course, I was tiny. The one that looked the eldest, kept his face void of emotions, but somehow I saw him as a softie. The other one looked younger then the first, with the same blue striking eyes that the others and me had, he had a smile on his face, but I couldn't smile back, iI just felt really drained and weak.

Then there were identical boys, with the same eyes, one had a glare and was totally not hiding his hatred towards me, while the other one had a smile and looked like he was about to cry.

The last one was the exact male version if me, and had a few tears falling, and I gazed at him wide eyed with a new emotion in my eyes for the first time.

Then I smiled.

"Hi.."
"Hi.."

He chuckled and stepped forward. He put his arms around my shoulders and squeezed the living shit out of me, and it took everything from me not to wince while mirroring his gesture. We pulled back but still beside each other with his arm on my shoulders, we turned back to the others and they approached one by one.

"Hey bambina, I'm your oldest brother Gianni," he said as he hugged and kissed my temple, "welcome home"

"Hi love, I'm your second eldest brother Luca",he stated as he hugged me.

"Hello there sorellina, I'm your fourth eldest brother and youngest twin to enzo", he hugged me way too tightly, and i nearly whimpered if I didn't bite my tongue.

"Lorenzo", said my third eldest brother with a nod.

I smiled at him and turned back to my twin.

"And I'm mattio, you're twin of course, but you already know that", matt said chuckling, and I couldn't help but smile at him.

I looked back at dad and saw him staring at us with adoration and pride in his eyes.

"Okay let me show you your room, where's you luggage?", asked mattio.

"Umm, that's all have", I mumbled picking up the bag that had long fell on the floor in embarrassment.

"Why___",leo was going to say before he got interrupted by dad.

"I think bella is quite tired, let her rest for now", the eldest brothers nodded in agreement.

"Okee, let's go", said mattio never leaving my shoulders, slightly pulling my long hair from it's roots, but I couldn't bring myself to tell him that. We went up the stairs towards the right, down a beautiful decorated corridor, and I made a mental note to check the photo frames that we just passed.

We arrived at the end and went left where we were met by another really long corridor with 7 doors.

"First room is dad's, second is Gianni's, then luca, enzo, leo, me, then the last one is yours right opposite mine", he said before opening my door.

When I entered I was met with a beautiful pink room, with a king sized bed, on the left there was a desk with a computer,

then on the far right, two doors were situated, opening the first one, I was met by a goerguous bathroom,

the other door is walk-in closet, I don't even have anything to put in there, let alone fill all of this space.

I turned around to look at my twin, who was already looking at me with a smile in his face, I reached forward and hugged him, I didn't know where this bravery came from, but I feel safe here, he hugged me back and again I'm dying in pain.

"I'm so so so glad you're here baby, I can't even describe how I feel with you here, it's like.... it's like now everything makes sense, like a peice in a puzzle was found, or like a hole was closed, or something, you understand?", he ranted.

I looked up at him and whispered while smiling "I do, I do, I know what you mean, I too feel different, like I was looking for something or rather someone, and now I don't have to search anymore", I finished as we rested our foreheads against eachothers.

"Go to sleep love, I'll come get you tomorrow, okay?".

I nodded. "Good night, dear brother".

His eyes seemed to lit up. "Good night, dear sister".

He left the room after one more forehead kiss, I layed down on the bed, without changing, cuz I have nothing now.

This all seemed unreal, just this morning I was begging, and now I'm with my family, and this is the best thing that has ever happened.

This night I surrendered to a dreamless sleep with one thought in my head.
I'm not alone anymore.

_________♡_________

Another chapter, what do you think of this one, what do you think about her familly.

Pleas vote, follow, share, and comment.

Love youuuus♡.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 10.5K 64
After years of searching, her brothers finally found her. Their princess who the mother took when she was 2. Angela Rose, abused and raped by her st...
Forever family By Candyfloss

Mystery / Thriller

632K 15.9K 22
Emmalin Folliero is a 14-year-old who has been though more than most girls her age. Her mother is a drug addict and her step-father is extremely abus...
55.3K 850 36
Carlotta has been abused all her life. She doesn't have anyone else in this world other than herself. What happens when she's told her 'parents' did...
26.1K 845 19
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Three) Alessia Fiorella Ferrari; going from unnoticed to far too noticed. Having 6 brothers that were once too busy...